Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

    All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident :)


    a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
    b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
    c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
    d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
    e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
    f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

    Today's scenario

    a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
    b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
    c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
    d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Just talk to people who are living in CR since last 2-3 years and do a daily commute, and your perspective will change. I had same queries last year when I bought but in last 1 year, these problems have never affected my daily life. Another thing is that I did not have enough money to buy somewhere else.



    Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    After 4 back-to-back visits, spanning 4 consecutive days, I have eventually struck CR off my list. The area is beautiful (right now), the apartments are nice and well designed, and are available at reasonable prices, but some things concerned me a lot, and I have eventually decided not to put in my hard earned money here. My reasons:

    1. Approach roads. The single lane stretch on the NH24 entry, and the road through Shahberi village. These two roads can NEVER be improved.
    I also traversed the new proposed road (to Kisan Chowk) from both sides. There is a Nullah in between, which has not yet been bridged, but once constructed, this should provide a lot of relief. The problem is that considering the huge volume of apartments and residents in CR these 3 roads will NEVER fully suffice. I would have still ignored this aspect (since I drive a truck :)), but for the fact that there is a Crossings Phase 2 getting planned, and this totally throws things off balance.
    2. Unclear GDA Ownership. Given that this township is like a Bastard Child of the Builders and GDA, and that the Mother (Builders) has taken very good care so far (because of vested interests), it will eventually be up to the Father (future) to look after the continuing well-being. With the Father not really interested, it will be up to the Residents' associations who will have to take on the burden. Given the politics we see in a small RWA, I am scared to think, of the scale of politics that will eventually dominate this large RWA.
    3. Dumping Ground and Sewage Treatment Plant. This is an unclear and sub-judice issue. I was not giving too much importance to this, but it adds to the overall negative bias. I firmly believe, that eventually, the courts would/should look after the interests of the Common Man.
    4. Schools. No schools in the vicinity, and none planned. No scope for development either, in the future.

    It's kinda sad - I really liked a lot of things in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Miss target suits you more
    Kindly understand following points with open mind

    a) GDA can only propose changes in NH, only after NHAI node any Highway work can be started. This type of news from GDA regarding NH-24 are also coming from last 12 years but has anything happened? for all GDA plans and announcement are just for promoting realstat sectors and you can search all previous NH-24 plans on google.

    b) GDA possible/controlled things like making underpass and widening little bit have been done on NH-24 in last 1-2 years. Although its very less no doubt about it.

    c) Regarding your comments for NH-24 par area, How NH-58 news is good for Indrapuram, or only fool like you travel from Indrapuram to Delhi via NH-58, are they not using NH-24. For Indrapuram NH-24 is one of the biggest issue now.

    d) All location adjacent to NH-24 will benefit similar way whether it is Indrapuram, Noida sectors 62,64, Sidhaarth Vihar, Vijaynagar, CR, wave city or Lalkuan. Just having location right or left doesn't make any difference. Do you able to understand this logic? if not, we can also travel delhi to CR via NH-58 like you are doing for Indrapuram

    So before giving any weird suggestion to us, just think and don't spit gobar on CR thread

    If you are so concerned why you don't start hunger strike in front of GDA and asked them the same thing you are asking to us. In easiest way kindly file RTI and get all these details and let post RTI reply here not what you posted above these details we can all go through any newspaper.

    For people like you this phrase suits best
    Sehar basa nahi aur lootere pehle aa gaye.

    Let CR settle and flourish, petrol or kacche baad mein chori kar lena.

    Thanks,
    Suraj


    STRONG OBJECTION FOR ABUSING.

    ADMIN kindly delete this post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    You can find this kind of letter from Noida Extention buyer and different group representing buyer i.e NEFOWA, etc.

    Why not you are pasting all those letter in forum.....
    why you are so much worried about CR???..... Are you living in crossing or you have any investment? or looking for customer?


    Not in mood to reply you.

    But thanks for your suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi,

    All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident :)


    a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
    b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
    c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
    d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
    e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
    f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

    Today's scenario

    a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
    b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
    c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
    d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.


    STRONG OBJECTION FOR THIS POST.

    This post is a personal attack.


    Request to admin for delete this post.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Admin,

    Take the actions for user ID SurajBist for abusing on forum and personal attack.

    Other I will also start personal attacks.

    or suspend me form this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi,

    All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident :)


    a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
    b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
    c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
    d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
    e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
    f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

    Today's scenario

    a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
    b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
    c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
    d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.


    ONE OF EXCELLENT WRITE UP I HAVE SEEN IN THIS FORUM....
    Suraj bhai tusi great ho.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi,

    All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident :)


    a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
    b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
    c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
    d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
    e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
    f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

    Today's scenario

    a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
    b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
    c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
    d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.


    Bhai sahib, you have written in rhythm like novelist without mentioning any one……
    Koi novel-sovel likh lo yaar…….
    NE brokers ko teri language and teri intellectual nahi samajh me aayegi!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    ONE OF EXCELLENT WRITE UP I HAVE SEEN IN THIS FORUM....
    Suraj bhai tusi great ho.......



    Dear Admin,

    Kindly delete all the post related with personal attack.

    Also check this id sscorpio, the style of posting so not a new member style.

    I am suspect this is multiple I'd case and fraud id.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

    Dear Admin,

    Kindly delete all the post related with personal attack.

    Also check this id sscorpio, the style of posting so not a new member style.

    I am suspect this is multiple I'd case and fraud id.


    Bhai sahab, why you are requesting for CBI enquiry against me.... I am not a new user of this forum.... I am telling you frankly...

    But initially I was just going though all bakawas some people was doing.... Now responding it back..... Just this is the difference....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Bhai sahib, you have written in rhythm like novelist without mentioning any one……
    Koi novel-sovel likh lo yaar…….
    NE brokers ko teri language and teri intellectual nahi samajh me aayegi!


    Thanks , yaar

    Yaar CR life is so beautiful that I have become shayar.
    CommentQuote
  • Ip metro update , if any ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Dear Admin,

    Take the actions for user ID SurajBist for abusing on forum and personal attack.

    Other I will also start personal attacks.

    or suspend me form this forum.


    Hi friend,

    In my complete post i didn't mentioned any name, it is just a CR real story. Why you are requesting banning me? i am not abusing anyone. Also for your banning why are you requesting Admin which you can do yourself.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK in Crossing Republik

    Dear members,

    I'm looking for 2 BHK in around 30L in Crossing Republik; can you please suggest few options so that i can decide better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Bhai sahab, why you are requesting for CBI enquiry against me.... I am not a new user of this forum.... I am telling you frankly...

    But initially I was just going though all bakawas some people was doing.... Now responding it back..... Just this is the difference....


    At least you have accepted that sscorpio is a multiple id.

    I am not new in social sites, can identify such cases and know all the tricks how people can play.

    But actually not a player by nature.

    I am sorry if I heart some one sentiments by my posts. But not really want to heart any one.

    My anger is my right with GDA / System / Govt. It's my right to select the way I will use for protest. Also have right to put my independent thought on my selects media.

    If GDA official can announce development plans (fly overs, bridges, underpasses, widen roads, Metro lines, even underground metro lines) for other areas then why not for CR?

    I am agree for the point that other area are much old and CR is new. One day when CR will become old then all facility I will get in CR. But don't forget this point that CR of course is a new area but population wise is same / comparable then other area of GZB.

    If Govt can announce Rs 3337 Cr for development of Very New area which is Years and Years far from population then why not for CR?

    I am not aspecting Singapore for CR but basic requirements and old promises.
    CommentQuote