Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    With start of new school session occupancy level has certainly increased IN Crossings.this can easily be felt when you see buses of each school increasing.Can we roughly arrive at how many flats occupied by contribution of all...

For GH-7- Around 1650 flats are occupied..

Others are requested to contribute..

In Supertech around 250-300
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vipin V
    Dear Mr.Suraj, DKP,

Both of you are doing wonderful job by giving to the point replies to these brokers/ middlemen who are here just for nothing and diverting from the objective of the thread. It would be better if discusse some real issues / concern of CR like the progress of widening of Shaberi Pullia / Connectivity from the back side of GH-7, Target date of School opening in CR, start of battery operated auto/ bus within the CR and other public facilities for the CR residents.

Because I came to know that widening of pullia & connectivity to Gaur Gol Chakkar is on hault due to villagers protest if it is so than CR resident must go to dicusse the matter with CIPL official / GDA and must put some extra pressure for the timely completion of such matters.

Is the widening and new connectivity is on hold as mentioned by Vipin. At Pulia i could see the board saying "Work in progress" while no work is actually in progress. And the Connectivity to Gol Chakkar also i could see the blocks of concrete casted but not put in place.

CIPL/CROMA should understand that this the most urgent requirement of Crossing Residents.

Does anybody has any idea regarding same.
    CommentQuote
  • Pulia widening work is not seen..(inspite of the declaration)

Alternate route..ground work for culvert is on..

for more clarity Croma's response is awaited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    In Supertech around 250-300

For panchsheel welligton my colleague confirms as 400..

For Prateek royal cliff it is 180..

So we are around 2500 for 4 societies:

Mahagun, Gaur, Paramount, Ajnara,Proview, Exotica, Gardenia,Cosmos, SAM - 2 projects, Dreamland, Skytech projects, Assotech left
    CommentQuote
    For panchsheel welligton my colleague confirms as 400..

For Prateek royal cliff it is 180..

So we are around 2500 for 4 societies:

Mahagun, Gaur, Paramount, Ajnara,Proview, Exotica, Gardenia,Cosmos, SAM - 2 projects, Dreamland, Skytech projects, Assotech left

Arihant : 200

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975

Sorry for having missed Arihant..

waise my colleagues living in Arihant said that name ambiance has now been dropped..why???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975

My observation and guess

Paramount: 200-250
    Mahagun - 250-300
    Ajanara - 150
    Exotica - 10
    Gardenia - 50-75
    Assotech - 125-150
    Gaur - 150-200

Overall there will be 3500-4000 families, my guess with this coming school session and new societies shaping up it may go up to 5000 families by end of this year

Now it will be the beginning of issues due to rise in population and internal polictics. RWAs and CROMA need to be more proactive on major issues

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    My observation and guess

Paramount: 200-250
    Mahagun - 250-300
    Ajanara - 150
    Exotica - 10
    Gardenia - 50-75
    Assotech - 125-150
    Gaur - 150-200

Overall there will be 3500-4000 families, my guess with this coming school session and new societies shaping up it may go up to 5000 families by end of this year

Now it will be the beginning of issues due to rise in population and internal polictics. RWAs and CROMA need to be more proactive on major issues

Thanks,
    Suraj

Suraj Bro your figures look conservative for Gardenia, Mahagun..

Proview,Skytech, dreamland, Cosmos,SAM-2 projects themselves will have have 300..

My take is 4500 already living & 6000 registries already done..
    CommentQuote
  • CR is sitting on time bomb, waiting to explode

Crossings Republik, 360 acres township, surrounded by Zilla ghaziabad villages is facing a hidden threat. The CR is build on the high pressure gas pipeline i.e. a piepline passes through CR. As per law Heavy Duty high pressure Gas lines cannot pass through residential areas (these are diffeent from small half inch gas pipes in residentail areas). The question arises how this thing has happend in CR, te builders bought this remote land earmarked for STP and DG, surrounded by villages and slums, in2007 and started developing apartments in CR, The rules and regulations violation by CR builders is not a new thing, be it illegal floors, green park grabbing or unethical maintance charges etc , but building CR on Heavy pressure Gas Pipeline is something serious. Its like sitting on time bomb, just to fuel it more a CNG pump has also been established in rsdiential area of CR.

There are several cases reported of Gas pipe blast across globe. Considering the Narrow Approach Roads to CR, surrounded by Slum clusters and no arrangements of Fire and in house equipments to deal with natural calamaities , it can proove fatal in CR , if it happens.

The risk is always involve of massive damages due to pipelines. CROMA should do about this as well.

below are links of such incidents across golbe

2010 San Bruno pipeline explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    List of pipeline accidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CommentQuote
    Suraj Bro your figures look conservative for Gardenia, Mahagun..

Proview,Skytech, dreamland, Cosmos,SAM-2 projects themselves will have have 300..

My take is 4500 already living & 6000 registries already done..

6-8 month back on Croma Yahoo group I have seen a mail mentioning that 3500 newspaper is getting distributed in Crossing. Considering few are not taking paper and few are taking 2-3 papers by now it will be defiantly 4500 - 5000.
    CommentQuote
  • please take it a genuine ocncern as it has to do more with CR residents and thier security. Requesting no bashing on this topic, and pls do somthing about this serious issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    CR is sitting on time bomb, waiting to explode

Crossings Republik, 360 acres township, surrounded by Zilla ghaziabad villages is facing a hidden threat. The CR is build on the high pressure gas pipeline i.e. a piepline passes through CR. As per law Heavy Duty high pressure Gas lines cannot pass through residential areas (these are diffeent from small half inch gas pipes in residentail areas). The question arises how this thing has happend in CR, te builders bought this remote land earmarked for STP and DG, surrounded by villages and slums, in2007 and started developing apartments in CR, The rules and regulations violation by CR builders is not a new thing, be it illegal floors, green park grabbing or unethical maintance charges etc , but building CR on Heavy pressure Gas Pipeline is something serious. Its like sitting on time bomb, just to fuel it more a CNG pump has also been established in rsdiential area of CR.

There are several cases reported of Gas pipe blast across globe. Considering the Narrow Approach Roads to CR, surrounded by Slum clusters and no arrangements of Fire and in house equipments to deal with natural calamaities , it can proove fatal in CR , if it happens.

The risk is always involve of massive damages due to pipelines. CROMA should do about this as well.

below are links of such incidents across golbe

2010 San Bruno pipeline explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    List of pipeline accidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hats off :)

where do you get such a$$ Tearing information from? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hats off :)

where do you get such a$$ Tearing information from? ;)

Cookie Bhai AAP bhi ....

Mostly pipelines have indications ( requesting CR guys to click pictures of that as well it on main road) or if anyone denays it. Than pls see CNG pump .... Pump always have high pressure pipelines supply.

Though one portion for sure passes through CR abadi area
    CommentQuote
  • Hats off to you .. seems you have done PHD in these areas.. you should contact IGL and who knows you might get some big prize for your mentos ideas..

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Cookie Bhai AAP bhi ....

Mostly pipelines have indications ( requesting CR guys to click pictures of that as well it on main road) or if anyone denays it. Than pls see CNG pump .... Pump always have high pressure pipelines supply.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Cookie Bhai AAP bhi ....

Good for sharing I meant this.:)
    Its an eye opener....
    CommentQuote