Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lighting on CR roads

    Gaur road & panchsheel well bazaar
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Gaur road & panchsheel well bazaar

    Pics clearly shows that there is very low occupancy..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    please take it a genuine ocncern as it has to do more with CR residents and thier security. Requesting no bashing on this topic, and pls do somthing about this serious issue

    Even I would say..CNG gas station in CR is not at appropriate location. its very much near to residential area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Even I would say..CNG gas station in CR is not at appropriate location. its very much near to residential area.


    And have u noticed new strategy of paid brokers of CR.... Once u post any issue (tey know its an issue and big jhool jhaal at CR) they will not reply , rather they post pictures of balconies clubs nite lights and start commenting WOW its so good blah blah.

    Pls Bhai log Kitne issues batae hai unpe zikar kar lo , yeh inside beauty of building tou sab Jagah hoti hai ... That's why call CR as dhundhera extension ... Kyonki planned achha bana hai villages k beech mein
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Pics clearly shows that there is very low occupancy..

    Don't presume..

    it was 2 in the night..
    CommentQuote
  • Surajbhai..Bashers do not comment on DG case important victory....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Don't presume..

    it was 2 in the night..

    even check the pics of broad day light...very low occupancy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    6-8 month back on Croma Yahoo group I have seen a mail mentioning that 3500 newspaper is getting distributed in Crossing. Considering few are not taking paper and few are taking 2-3 papers by now it will be defiantly 4500 - 5000.




    Bhai kya kahna chahte ho, CR ki 1/3 gentry aisi hai ki wo news paper tak nahi leti hai............

    aap CR ko support kar rahe ho yaa ...............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Even I would say..CNG gas station in CR is not at appropriate location. its very much near to residential area.


    It took me so much time to reply because I was not able to stop laughing on original post. Its better you reply you then original post about CNG,

    first of all check how CNG system and distribution system works

    How Does the Natural Gas Delivery System Work? - Natural Gas

    secondly IGL implementation details

    http://web.iitd.ac.in/~vkvijay/CNG%20Experience%20in%20Delhi_Mr.%20P.K.%20Pandey,%20IGL.pdf

    Most of the accident are due on high pressure lines. For CNG pump station and for home distribution, pressure is very low.

    In entire Delhi we have CNG and PNG network on all major societies with CNG station adjacent to societies, I never heard any incident till now, for your info Domestic Cylinder incident are many(it doesn't mean people stop using cylinders)

    Moreover in CR main Pipelines are under footpath so you don't worry we will manage it as we are managing your posts, which at present are more dangerous than CNG pipelines.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Bhai kya kahna chahte ho, CR ki 1/3 gentry aisi hai ki wo news paper tak nahi leti hai............

    aap CR ko support kar rahe ho yaa ...............


    Save paper, save trees. Why one need newspaper (print media), when there are lots of new channels and online media, with updated/latest news

    but how you know this, are you a vendor in CR?

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    It took me so much time to reply because I was not able to stop laughing on original post. Its better you reply you then original post about CNG,

    first of all check how CNG system and distribution system works

    How Does the Natural Gas Delivery System Work? - Natural Gas

    secondly IGL implementation details

    http://web.iitd.ac.in/~vkvijay/CNG%20Experience%20in%20Delhi_Mr.%20P.K.%20Pandey,%20IGL.pdf

    Most of the accident are due on high pressure lines. For CNG pump station and for home distribution, pressure is very low.

    In entire Delhi we have CNG and PNG network on all major societies with CNG station adjacent to societies, I never heard any incident till now, for your info Domestic Cylinder incident are many(it doesn't mean people stop using cylinders)

    Moreover in CR main Pipelines are under footpath so you don't worry we will manage it as we are managing your posts, which at present are more dangerous than CNG pipelines.

    Thanks,
    Suraj

    Bhai you are too good..

    Chaa gaye..

    We are talking of 4500 flats occupied usme bhi problem.

    Is waqt 20 minute mein ghar pahuch raha hoo

    Lagta hain dg case ka jhatke ka asar hain,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    It took me so much time to reply because I was not able to stop laughing on original post. Its better you reply you then original post about CNG,

    first of all check how CNG system and distribution system works

    How Does the Natural Gas Delivery System Work? - Natural Gas

    secondly IGL implementation details

    http://web.iitd.ac.in/~vkvijay/CNG%20Experience%20in%20Delhi_Mr.%20P.K.%20Pandey,%20IGL.pdf

    Most of the accident are due on high pressure lines. For CNG pump station and for home distribution, pressure is very low.

    In entire Delhi we have CNG and PNG network on all major societies with CNG station adjacent to societies, I never heard any incident till now, for your info Domestic Cylinder incident are many(it doesn't mean people stop using cylinders)

    Moreover in CR main Pipelines are under footpath so you don't worry we will manage it as we are managing your posts, which at present are more dangerous than CNG pipelines.

    Thanks,
    Suraj

    All CNG stations I have seen are located reasonably far from residential area.
    Good if that's not a threat and withdraw my comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Surajbhai..Bashers do not comment on DG case important victory....


    Don't worry soon you will get a post by unknown (you know who) telling that SC is fake or Judge was fake or was drunk and he is sending some NGO next week in CR to start DG work. Even he can post same fake photos showing work has started and GNN start dumping waste in CR :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Save paper, save trees. Why one need newspaper (print media), when there are lots of new channels and online media, with updated/latest news

    but how you know this, are you a vendor in CR?

    Thanks,
    Suraj

    what's about saving electricity and diesel?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    what's about saving electricity and diesel?


    how long one read newpaper? 1 hr
    Ok you see news on TV for 2 hrs -
    TV power - 200 watt (on mains so no diesel required)
    only 400 watt in a day @rate Rs 4/KW, it cost less than Rs 2.

    Electricity will be produced by water (renewal energy), so I am guessing not impacting nature.

    But tree are very important for environment and nature balance. Hope you got my point

    few respectable people also complains lot about concrete jungle, no greenery. This can be start point to stop it.

    Forget it yaar, lets discuss main issue here.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote