Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by indiareal View Post
    That is a very positive thinking, but on what basis u are predicting this rates??? as there will be huge inventory available in NE till next diwali...
    So if NE is factored in, what is the projection in your opinion? By which year we can see the occupancy rate crossing 50% mark?

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by indiareal View Post
      That is a very positive thinking, but on what basis u are predicting this rates??? as there will be huge inventory available in NE till next diwali...
      6000 is the human coccupancy and not the rate eper sq ft.

      But still, it is good to know that, we can atleast thinkl!!!

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Topi pahana di. (Janta ko Mila 1 naya promises).

        Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        Received 2nd Issue of Crossings Insight yesterday. Few Things to note:

        i] Second road from GH-7 to G Noida gol Chakkar now promised by Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal.
        ii] 8000 registries already done.
        iii] 15000 trees planted.
        iv] festivities have been covered very well.
        v] Last movie of rajesh Khanna "Riyaasat" whose shooting was also done in crossings to release soon.
        Jis 2nd road ki baat kar raho ho,
        1. Kya uske liye Land Acquisition ho chuka hai?
        2. Khali promise nahi, Plan and Target date bhi leni chahiye. Kam se kam Plan milne ki target date to milni hi chahiy.
        3. Akhir me Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal ka small introduction to de do.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by pipeline View Post
          Hi Gupta,
          I have booked a flat in Arocon Golf Ville at crossing republic and one of my close friend has booked flat in Gold Coast Project.
          At the time of booking Builder of Gold Coast and Arocon told us that the project is already approved by GDA and banks will start funding after 15-20 days. Builder had given the receipt of booking amount and photocopy of Application form at the time of booking and builder told us that allotment letter they will give after one month. Later on someone told us that project is not approved by GDA.
          Nine months are gone but builder has not given allotment letter to us. Me and my friend are chasing these builders since last Nine months. But every time builders are giving commitment that wait for 15 days. Project is also not approved by GDA till now.
          In nine months gap prices of property in NCR is raised by approximately 35 %. Nine months back I have booked these flats at 2370 Rs/sq. ft. But As on today price is 3100 Rs/sq.ft plus additional charges.
          Yesterday me and my friend visited to Gold Coast and Arocon office. This time builder is talking us very aggressively. Builders are treating us like we are beggars.
          These builders are cheaters. They have sold-out their inventory to innocent buyers like us. I know 4-5 peoples who have booked flats in these projects. They are also facing the same problem.

          1. As per law builder cannot sold flats without getting approval from GDA. (File Number #1)
          2. Builder is not giving agreement letter that to us. This is illegal. (File Number #2)
          3. Harassment and cheating (File Number #3)

          .
          See my friend.. I know you are in a big trouble, and I can feel your situation because I have been through to the same scenario couple of years back (That with BPTP faridabad).
          My suggestion is do not loose hope just keep trying with the builder and keep pinching him at least once in a 15 days. I can’t assure that you will get your money back with interest but you will get your initial investment, and do not hope for interest either.

          And take it positively that you have learnt a big lesson, and after this you won’t make any such silly mistakes which you have made with builder like gold coast.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by sumitjain View Post
            6000 is the human coccupancy and not the rate eper sq ft.

            But still, it is good to know that, we can atleast thinkl!!!
            Jis din 6000 ho gaya usi din flat sell out kar dun gaa..!! hahah
            6000 * 1725 = 10350000

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by mukeshjarial View Post
              Jis din 6000 ho gaya usi din flat sell out kar dun gaa..!! hahah
              6000 * 1725 = 10350000
              We are talking of 6000+ families...not rate...rate kuch bhi ho hamen to yahi rehna hain..

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by indiareal View Post
                That is a very positive thinking, but on what basis u are predicting this rates??? as there will be huge inventory available in NE till next diwali...
                NE mein next Diwali tak inventory hi rahegi for next 3 years.RTM to woh hoga nahi...I was talking about number of families & not rate..

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by Target2021 View Post
                  Jis 2nd road ki baat kar raho ho,
                  1. Kya uske liye Land Acquisition ho chuka hai?
                  2. Khali promise nahi, Plan and Target date bhi leni chahiye. Kam se kam Plan milne ki target date to milni hi chahiy.
                  3. Akhir me Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal ka small introduction to de do.
                  Mr. Gaur is owner of Gaur Sons. Mr. agrawal nahi Mr. Srivastava (My apologies for wrong name) is Director of Crossings.I think he is head of Assotech.

                  I will update on actual happenings & report whether this is just a promise or can become a reality soon.

                  Target2021 road connecting Gaura Gol Chakkar & Vijaynagar is there.If that can be built anything can be built.Right opposite GH-7 gate number 2 is Noida Extension.Whether Work on pulia is on i'll confirm on this after 2 days. See Builders of NE & CR are same.It is in their interest to link these 2 areas.

                  And I promise you if this becomes a reality more people will rue the fact that they are not in CR.CR has unmatched advantages:

                  i] People living in big comfortable houses.(No tension of lease land or any such issues)
                  ii] beautiful landscaped areas
                  iii] No effect of STP reported.
                  iv] Dumping Ground has become a non isssue.
                  v] Connectivity with NH-24 & Greater Noida is always going to be a advantage.
                  vi] People living in CR & investing in Noida Extension.


                  Many have missed the bus & are regretting.Still my call is for end users CR is a better option because in years to come CR & NE would have no difference.Infact CR will be an advantage for it's proximity to NH-24

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    2nd connecting road from GH 7 side for which Mr.DK is talking is a reality that i have personally visited the site last week, work for new pulia of about 25 feet is already started at site any one can go and see. Once this new pulia will be made a connecting road will go to connect this road with Gaur Gol Chakkar to NH-24 road.
                    There is no doubt about this new connectivity.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by mukeshjarial View Post
                      See my friend.. I know you are in a big trouble, and I can feel your situation because I have been through to the same scenario couple of years back (That with BPTP faridabad).
                      My suggestion is do not loose hope just keep trying with the builder and keep pinching him at least once in a 15 days. I can’t assure that you will get your money back with interest but you will get your initial investment, and do not hope for interest either.

                      And take it positively that you have learnt a big lesson, and after this you won’t make any such silly mistakes which you have made with builder like gold coast.
                      mukesh we are in the same boat.I also have bad experience with BPTP & now I am happy with Crossings.In which society you are.I am in Gh-7

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X