Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
    more developments are likely to come within 6 months in CR.
    Lets hope the change of guard in U.P. also hasten things...

Comment

Any idea of current rates in Crossings in Mahagun, Assoctech, Paramount. Brokers, feel free to PM me with details

Comment

I never understood one thing, why crossings republic did not appreciate? I'm still getting an apartment at booking price = 2 lakhs and owner was willing to sell soon, this means further negotiations could have happened?
        What is the reason?

Comment

Crossings

Originally posted by Masque View Post
          I never understood one thing, why crossings republic did not appreciate? I'm still getting an apartment at booking price = 2 lakhs and owner was willing to sell soon, this means further negotiations could have happened?
          What is the reason?
          Which builder are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
            That's OK. But my question remained.

1. Who will build and pay for road connecting NH24 to Shaberi.
            2. Who will build and pay for internal roads.
            3. Is the water, power and sewage infrastructure available in CR for 25000 flats.

Who will build and pay for the civic infrastructure in CR. More importantly, when it is going to be built.

As of now, the lifeline of CR to rest of the world - small bridge (or pullia) next to Shaberi can collapse any time. It requires immediate attention.
            This post is an update on observations of my visit to CR last week. I must say things have taken a huge upswing since my last visit about 3 months ago.

1. Road connecting NH24 to Shaberi. One side road with two lanes is newly built. Other side road still in poor shape. CR is no longer a neglected area by GDA/GNN
            2. Internal roads: Newly built in most places, so will be no issue on this front also.
            3. Small bridge (or pullia) next to Shaberi is still in pretty bad shape, so is connecting road to Shaberi. NH24 drive is still a nightmare, still only approach is from Shaberi side.
            4. Floor number 12+: To avoid the high density staring at your face, for fresh air and sunlight, buy only higher floors in CR (aka Bombay types).
            5. Biggest advantage of CR that it is RTM.
            6. Dumping ground: The issue is more complicated than told. Not verified, but here is what I got to know, to avoid bird hits SC gave order to build dumping grounds in cities having Air Force bases. GNN took money from centre but built nothing. GNN have to build a dumping ground in Ghaziabad in light of SC order & money taken, whether it comes next to CR is the question.
            Last edited March 24 2012, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Two more observation

1. My friend who accompanied me is mild asthmatic. He was not comfortable in CR; he said the air is highly polluted. Can be psychological also, as you can see the industrial smoke from industries across NH24 from CR.
              2. There is a high tension line right in the middle of Mahagun project in CR. In fact, next to the clubhouse, there is a high tension tower right in center of Mahagun Mascot. Crazy stuff.
              Last edited March 24 2012, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Locational advantage - crossings republik

Site of Mahagun Woods is just adjacent to that of CR. A narrow nullah separates the two. Site of Mahagun Woods is on the double road that leads up to NH24. Development is under progress to connect this part of Noida Extension (NE) with CR.

Please consider that if one is coming from Noida side to NE, we come across a big round about (just after crossing the newly built Hindon Bridge). Assuming this round about to be a major landmark of NE, CR from this spot is closer to lot many projects of NE itself. Inference is that CR is closer to Noida as compared to many projects (if not all) of NE.

Further CR has the advantage of being closer to NH24. In my opinion the large number of projects that are coming up in NE and considering the high density of the flats in each of these projects, the population of this area if have to commute to Delhi will have to do only through NH24. If the residents of NE try to commute through Noida, the roads of Noida will choke. Any one must have observed that roads of Noida that are towards the Great India Place (Sector 18) or Indian Oil Building (Sector 1) are narrow as compared to roads built where Flex / Sai Mandir / Fortis is situated. Inference is that CR here will have an advantage over many projects of NE in terms that it is almost bang on NH24.

Meerut Development Authority (MDA) has planned for an express way between Delhi and Meerut. Also Rapid Rail Transit System (average speed 150 Kms/Hour as compared to 40 Kms/Hour of Delhi Metro) is planned to be aligned to this expressway route. From Nizamuddin Bridge till Meerut the total length of the express way will be 67 Kms. From Nizamuddin Bridge till Delhi border is 8 Kms and is already 16 lanes. From Delhi border to Dasna, 28 Kms will be 14 lanes. CR will fall on this stretch. The tender of this project has already been given to Delhi Integrated Multi Modal Transport System (DIMTS) by the NCR Planning Board. Under this project stations are likely to be constructed at a gap of 4-5 Kms.

Dumping Ground (DG) as an issue is usually discussed only in connection with CR. If at all it comes up, it also directly impacts NE, Shahberi Village, ABES Engineering College and Ansals Aquapolis. The matter of DG is sub judice at Supreme Court level. As far as my information goes, CR’s resident’s association (CROMA) (the association has members who are all educated, connected and is really strong) has already drawn up some legal plans in the eventuality of Builders losing the battle in SC. Any way you look at it DG is not a Central Park around which all of the development is coming up!!

Regards / Mohit

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
                  Two more observation

2. There is a high tension line right in the middle of Mahagun project in CR. In fact, next to the clubhouse, there is a high tension tower right in center of Mahagun Mascot. Crazy stuff.
                  Well observed. I think you are the only other one who has noted this. I had told the same to all, long time back. THIS IS A GRAVE SITUATION which most people dont realise. AND not just here similar transmision lines pass through Ramprastha Greens Vaishali(hanging by the balconies). Thats why we didnt book a flat there.
                  I also never realised this until I heard of a mishap with these, when one of my relatives had a near charred face(skin turned black) while talking on his cellphone near a high tension line. He spent about 10-15 days in hospital. God forbid it happens to some one else.
                  I hope this spreads some knowledge and awareness!!

Comment

By the way what is the price psf going on in Crossing now a days. One of my friend is very much interested in buying 1100 to 1500 sft apartment if He gets at 2000 to 2300 / sft all inclusive. Is it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
                      By the way what is the price psf going on in Crossing now a days. One of my friend is very much interested in buying 1100 to 1500 sft apartment if He gets at 2000 to 2300 / sft all inclusive. Is it possible?
                      1100 - 1500 sq ft flat, 100% Golf Course Facing (for which living in CR makes sense) are available with only two or three builders. Ajnara has at 21st floor or above. Lower floors all sold out!!

Gold Coast and Aircon have 100% GC Facing inventories at lower floors at all inclusive price of Rs 3000 / sq ft. (might be negotiable)

However cheaper properties might also be available with no great views at lower prices. Regards / Mohit

Regards / Mohit

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X