Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Crossing has one CNG station which is ready and other pertrol pump work is going on. The one you talking about is petrol pump and its should be ready in next 2 months.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Every one. I am been offered 4th floor at Paramount Mapple for Rs 2800 Psf (inclusive of all) for 1320 sqft (2+ study) in resale. How is this deal? Please suggest pros and cons of Mapple and paramount. Pl. don't suggest any other project, as I have to buy / drop from paramount only due to some adjustment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Hello Every one. I am been offered 4th floor at Paramount Mapple for Rs 2800 Psf (inclusive of all) for 1320 sqft (2+ study) in resale. How is this deal? Please suggest pros and cons of Mapple and paramount. Pl. don't suggest any other project, as I have to buy / drop from paramount only due to some adjustment.

Seems to be rightly priced considering its 4th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please suggest, Pros & cons of Paramount Mapple?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Can you please suggest, Pros & cons of Paramount Mapple?

Buddy, to my knowledge paramount work quality is decent.I understand the flat you are referring is RTM and you must have seen the quality of flat and overall society layout. Suggest you to visit Paramount's old live projects where people living and you can judge their quality of maintenance and other things. By the way you have already said you will buy paramount only nothing else. Otherwise I would have suggested you to compare flat's quality with Assotech the nest and Prateek Royal cliff. These two are quite good in quality .
    CommentQuote
  • Open house - delhi ncr property queries

Following query has been replied to in Property Times, Times of India - 21/04/12

Q – Is it good to invest in a RTM 2 B/R flat in CR? What will be the price on resale of a 4th and 7th floor? What will be the rental income on the property?
    A – The rental income of a 2 B/R flat varies between Rs 5,000 to 7,000 at CR. Investing here is a good proposition as families have started moving in; around 1,400 families have already moved in. Once the NH 24 is widened, the values will see greater appreciation.

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • 8-lane corridor planned on Delhi-Dasna stretch of NH-24

Date: 04/20/2012 06:27:06 PM Dipak K Dash,TNN | Apr 13, 2012, 05.22AM IST ​NEW DELHI:

After several flip-flops on the widening of the Delhi border-Dasna stretch on NH-24, the road transport and highway ministry has finally moved the proposal to convert it into an eight-lane corridor.
    The ministry has proposed to fund the project and the work would be awarded in six to eight months.
    The widening of the 20km corridor, which is used by over 2 lakh vehicles on a weekday, will bring relief to commuters who often get caught in long jams.
    The ministry moved the plan after a high-level meeting, which was presided over by minister of state Jitin Prasada, in the last week of March. "We have asked NHAI to exclude this stretch from the Meerut Expressway project, so that work can start soon. We had been receiving complaints of major traffic jams during morning and evening peak hours," Prasada told TOI. Though the highway ministry had originally proposed to carry out the work on contract and a tender was also floated, the plan was scrapped later. NHAI had proposed to widen this portion as part of the Delhi-Meerut expressway project on build, operate and transfer (BOT-toll) mode, said a source. In that case, private developers would have financed the entire project. "Since NHAI said the expressway project might take time, the Delhi-Dasna stretch widening will not be carried out as part of this project. We have to address the problems faced by commuters on priority, and cannot wait for the project to take off," said Prasada. The move will also be viewed favourably by commuters as they won't have to pay toll for using the state-funded road. The stretch between the Nizamuddin bridge and the Delhi border, which is also part of NH-24, has already been widened to eight lanes.

The NH-24 corridor between Delhi and Ghaziabad has several residential colonies, including Crossings Republik, Indirapuram, Vaishali, Vasundhara, Vijay Nagar, Kaushambi, Shipra Sun City and Sector-62 (Noida). People living in Ghaziabad have to travel to Delhi for work and studies. And this is the only corridor that provides connectivity between these colonies and central and south Delhi. A 2008 study by RITES showed that NH-24 had the second highest traffic volume of all the roads providing connectivity to the capital. On an average, 1.57 lakh vehicles crossed the Nizamuddin bridge in 2007 and 80% of them were from outside Delhi.
    A TOI Report
    dipak.dash@timesgroup.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Date: 04/20/2012 06:27:06 PM Dipak K Dash,TNN | Apr 13, 2012, 05.22AM IST ​NEW DELHI:
    After several flip-flops on the widening of the Delhi border-Dasna stretch on NH-24, the road transport and highway ministry has finally moved the proposal to convert it into an eight-lane corridor.

NH24 widening is being proposed since times immemorial. Every month the "paid news" get published but nothing happens on the ground.

I heard Shaberi road is being constructed, that's best thing that can happen to solve the connectivity issues in CR, NH24 side is just hopeless case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    NH24 widening is being proposed since times immemorial. Every month the "paid news" get published but nothing happens on the ground.

I heard Shaberi road is being constructed, that's best thing that can happen to solve the connectivity issues in CR, NH24 side is just hopeless case.

NH24 was the selling USP of CR. For variety of reasons widening of NH24 kept delaying and in the process buyers of CR lost faith in Government, Builders and now the media.
    Please take note of the e mail id of the journalist who has written this article dipak.dash@timesgroup.com
    May be he needs to be told of the dwindling confidence ("paid news") of the readers in Times of India.
    A metalled road through Shahberi would further make CR a better place to live.
    Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    NH24 was the selling USP of CR. For variety of reasons widening of NH24 kept delaying and in the process buyers of CR lost faith in Government, Builders and now the media.
    Please take note of the e mail id of the journalist who has written this article dipak.dash@timesgroup.com
    May be he needs to be told of the dwindling confidence ("paid news") of the readers in Times of India.
    A metalled road through Shahberi would further make CR a better place to live.
    Regards / Mohit

Yes indeed if the shahberi road is done then CR will go a long way as location wise CR and NE are same.
    CommentQuote
  • dude 48 lakhs for a 1550 sq ft in CR. Thats more than 3000/ sq ft.

market rates around 38 lakhs not 48 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am being offered 2bhk (1000sf size) in resale at 11th floor for 26 lac (all inclusive) in supertec livington tower A which is to be ready for possesion by june 2012.

Would need your advise on this deal..

Thanks
    Sandip
    CommentQuote
  • Need Advise - 2bhk (1000sf size) in resale at 11th floor for 26 lac (all inclusive) in supertec livington tower A

Hi,
    I am being offered 2bhk (1000sf size) in resale at 11th floor for 26 lac (all inclusive) in supertec livington tower A which is to be ready for possesion by june 2012.

Would need your advise on this deal..

Thanks
    Sandip
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandip09
    Hi,

Is this inside facing or outside facing, do check.

Supertech has totally messed up the project from inside. I heard last tower, coming in place of central garden is 29 story.
    CommentQuote
  • I sold my 1450 Sq ft flat in 39 Lacs 2 weeks back... So thats fine.. little high but not this much as u said. U r just sitting and room and making ur own assumptions, come out of room and see the reality of the world and dont confuse the guys here
    CommentQuote