Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

I miss those days when we had per posts unlimited smileys on IREF.

Let's plan for a hawan.shanti hawan.

Neharpaar people are doing that for GOD's intervention for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • All my near and dear friends

Sorry for personal comments. But this forum has really improved my written communication skills :)

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi Friend,

I again want to listen your logic, that how a place is only and only good for end user and nothing else. can you elaborate? common sense says things are correlated, a place good to live is also good for investment.

Thanks,
    Suraj

CR is good for end-use who can't afford elsewhere, not for investment.
    I stick to this and can debate on it.
    CommentQuote
    Sorry for personal comments. But this forum has really improved by written communication skills :)

Bingo, as people say, always understand your enemy, you can read my posts since start.

Even preposition, spelling, context, as correct as possible I can get, re-edit after a review or two. I require, good written English for some advance tests (hint: foreign MBA). IREF, provides a good practice forum for that.

The biggest takeaway, from IREF.

CommentQuote

Re-read, again again, until you get it.

You are right, your point is valid. In India anything can happened. Resident of nearby sectors may think to file stay case against it can can relief till final decision like DG in CR. But it depends upon case to case. BTW i guess a STP is also developing in sector 123. But with 123 SLF NE near societies will also be impacted right?

We have finger crossed for DG matter in CR and hope for the best. I am hoping to large population currently nearby there are chances of no environment clearance which is not the case with sector 123 currently.

Saaloon builders ne sab ki le rakhi hai.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote

• Yes, builders have screwed big time Home 121, Cleo County and Sector 119.

Sector 123, is the dump-yard of Noida,

1. Huge Solid Landfill (read dumping ground, CR one is more of a processing unit, Solid Waste Management, far-far less harmful, in if fact properly managed, only issue will be Trucks carrying Wastage, that's OK, it's India).
    2. Sewage treatment plant, bigger than the functioning Sector 50 one.
    3. Crematorium is also marked.

Yes, NExtn will be in impact zone, but it's more of Noida's worry. NExtn's worry is Supreme Court cases, it's too huge, just move 2-3 ahead, if you are not comfortable.

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    You are right, your point is valid. In India anything can happened. Resident of nearby sectors may think to file stay case against it can can relief till final decision like DG in CR. But it depends upon case to case. BTW i guess a STP is also developing in sector 123. But with 123 SLF NE near societies will also be impacted right?

We have finger crossed for DG matter in CR and hope for the best. I am hoping to large population currently nearby there are chances of no environment clearance which is not the case with sector 123 currently.

Saaloon builders ne sab ki le rakhi hai.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Expert advice required.

What is difference between SLF (proposed in Sec 123), i guess this is like ghazipur and SWP (Solid waste plant) proposed in CR? are they similar?

only expert having precise knowledge (Specific to these project, not general) should answer.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Sewage treatment plant at sec123 (Noida and the one exisiting at the back side of CR's golf course is same , the treat industrial waste, sewage water and then either can be used in watering plants, construction or can be discharged safetly in river.

DG is completely different ( e.g Ghazipur) where city's wet and dry wastes are desposed mostly openly.

Again at CR a hybrid version is proposed where the company will use the waste to generate fertilizer and sell it in market. Here GNN has given contract to private ABC company for 30 years . The ownership of 14 acre is in dispute , currently as per HC ruling GNN was given the ownership of land, but the case is now in SC and the next (prob final ) hearing is on 30 April

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Expert advice required.

What is difference between SLF (proposed in Sec 123), i guess this is like ghazipur and SWP (Solid waste plant) proposed in CR? are they similar?

only expert having precise knowledge (Specific to these project, not general) should answer.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote

Bingo, as people say, always understand your enemy, you can read my posts since start.

Even preposition, spelling, context, as correct as possible I can get, re-edit after a review or two. I require, good written English for some advance tests (hint: foreign MBA). IREF, provides a good practice forum for that.

The biggest takeaway, from IREF.

English I remember an old spat on iref.

I thought sepulchar stands for say-pul-char.neharpaar's demand for 4 bridges which they have got now.

My best friend reminded me and taught me that sepulchar means old tomb.

I thanked him for improving my english.but on checking found that its sepulchral and not sepulchar.I did ask him to return my thank you but I have never got it back.

Camera
    C++
    Power
    Oil and gas (pipeline)
    English
    H1B visa
    Project Management

So much to learn..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Sewage treatment plant at sec123 (Noida and the one exisiting at the back side of CR's golf course is same , the treat industrial waste, sewage water and then either can be used in watering plants, construction or can be discharged safetly in river.

DG is completely different ( e.g Ghazipur) where city's wet and dry wastes are desposed mostly openly.

Again at CR a hybrid version is proposed where the company will use the waste to generate fertilizer and sell it in market. Here GNN has given contract to private ABC company for 30 years . The ownership of 14 acre is in dispute , currently as per HC ruling GNN was given the ownership of land, but the case is now in SC and the next (prob final ) hearing is on 30 April

Hi friend you explained STP, not SLF(Sold waste Landfill) which is exactly like Ghazipur and proposed in sector 123 Noida, will cater both Noida and GN. FieldWroker explanation was on right way.

in CR SWMP is proposed not DG
    A good link to study about SWMP.

Solid-waste management in Jalandhar city and its impact on community health

Although by looking into GDA capabilities they can even make park into SLF, then what will they do with SWMP, only gods knows.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    CR is good for end-use who can't afford elsewhere, not for investment.
    I stick to this and can debate on it.

Hi Friend,

I don't want to debate on it as I am not a investor. Just FYI, people who have invested in CR during 2007-08 @1700 all inclusive, they will be happy for their decision and investment. Later ones are happy resident only :)

We will discuss on this sometime face-to-face.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    English I remember an old spat on iref.

I thought sepulchar stands for say-pul-char.neharpaar's demand for 4 bridges which they have got now.

My best friend reminded me and taught me that sepulchar means old tomb.

I thanked him for improving my english.but on checking found that its sepulchral and not sepulchar.I did ask him to return my thank you but I have never got it back.

Camera
    C++
    Power
    Oil and gas (pipeline)
    English
    H1B visa
    Project Management

So much to learn..

Yes you are right, life is short so this is faster way to learn more in short time-span
    CommentQuote
    Bhai

I am sorry but I never said CR is 3rd grade in fact I always say and still saying CR is good for end-use.

we start finding issues when we think the price we pay for something, really worth it or not.

My sincere apologies also.

We are end users so cr is good.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Friend,

I don't want to debate on it as I am not a investor. Just FYI, people who have invested in CR during 2007-08 @1700 all inclusive, they will be happy for their decision and investment. Later ones are happy resident only :)

We will discuss on this sometime face-to-face.

Thanks,
    Suraj

I am talking investment at current rates, not talking about investment made 4-5 years back.
    still there are guys stuck in CR for the last one year due to non approval.
    more then half of the projects in cr are very bad.
    rental is lowest in NCR.
    CommentQuote
    I am talking investment at current rates, not talking about investment made 4-5 years back.
    still there are guys stuck in CR for the last one year due to non approval.
    more then half of the projects in cr are very bad.
    rental is lowest in NCR.

a) CR is totally sold so only few available flats, investors only invest at pre-launch or launch phase not on RTM property
    A very famous quote
    "The best investment time was 20 years back and then its now" :)
    b) Few cases everywhere, in sector 62 main road there is a society completely closed. 80% flats are ready now
    c) From pictures and available facilities I don't remember which society you are talking about and comparing from which society?
    d) Bhai 20 lakh ke flat mein Rs 10000 rent is ok, 80 lacs ke flat ka rent 40K bhi mil jaye to kya?

Aur bhai humne 15-10K rent bachaane ke liye hi to flat liya hai, who cares what are rent rates in CR? if its low then good for tenant. Resident as well tenant both are happy.

So in short all gentleman living in CR are happy :)

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote