Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    NE mein next Diwali tak inventory hi rahegi for next 3 years.RTM to woh hoga nahi...I was talking about number of families & not rate..
    Ohhh...misunderstood......

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Any update for Cosmos tower A and B.. how many families shifted there??

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Today's Property Times of Times of India (22/12/12) says that prices in CR have touched Rs 3,700 psf.

        Any reactions on this?

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Arre ye paper wale to kuch bhi chaap dete hai Babu Moshaiye ..har news ko seriously lene lag gaye to jeena mushkil ho jayega ;P

          Originally posted by piluooo View Post
          Today's Property Times of Times of India (22/12/12) says that prices in CR have touched Rs 3,700 psf.

          Any reactions on this?
          'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by mayank10 View Post
            Arre ye paper wale to kuch bhi chaap dete hai Babu Moshaiye ..har news ko seriously lene lag gaye to jeena mushkil ho jayega ;P
            I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

            Any evidence in favour or against may kindly be put forth.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              My apologies that I don't have extensive knowledge and evidence on the current price. It's just that last I checked with brokers a month back, it was in the 2800-3300 range. Therefore, the 3700 rate sounded on the higher side. Of course, paper quoted rates are higher than the real transaction rates and hence my previous comment. I do have a property in CR and feel that 3700psf is a bit too high - i.e., if I had to buy a property currently.

              PS: I'll certainly be happy if prices go up more



              Originally posted by piluooo View Post
              I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

              Any evidence in favour or against may kindly be put forth.
              'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

                Any evidence in favour or against may kindly be put forth.
                Although it is too good to be true... but seems to be realstic considering UC in nearby GNW is 3000-3500.

                Good for all who kept patience for long now it is christmas time enjoy.... next year what 4000+?

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                  Although it is too good to be true... but seems to be realstic considering UC in nearby GNW is 3000-3500.

                  Good for all who kept patience for long now it is christmas time enjoy.... next year what 4000+?
                  what would happen next to next year when GNW will start getting RTM?
                  after 2-3 years CR will back to square One.
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    what would happen next to next year when GNW will start getting RTM?
                    after 2-3 years CR will back to square One.
                    Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                      Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.
                      I ask something else you talk else.....
                      Last edited December 23 2012, 01:33 PM.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X