Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    NE mein next Diwali tak inventory hi rahegi for next 3 years.RTM to woh hoga nahi...I was talking about number of families & not rate..
    Ohhh...misunderstood......

Comment

Any update for Cosmos tower A and B.. how many families shifted there??

Comment

Today's Property Times of Times of India (22/12/12) says that prices in CR have touched Rs 3,700 psf.

Any reactions on this?

Comment

Arre ye paper wale to kuch bhi chaap dete hai Babu Moshaiye ..har news ko seriously lene lag gaye to jeena mushkil ho jayega ;P

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
          Today's Property Times of Times of India (22/12/12) says that prices in CR have touched Rs 3,700 psf.

Any reactions on this?
          'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Originally posted by mayank10 View Post
            Arre ye paper wale to kuch bhi chaap dete hai Babu Moshaiye ..har news ko seriously lene lag gaye to jeena mushkil ho jayega ;P
            I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

Any evidence in favour or against may kindly be put forth.

Comment

My apologies that I don't have extensive knowledge and evidence on the current price. It's just that last I checked with brokers a month back, it was in the 2800-3300 range. Therefore, the 3700 rate sounded on the higher side. Of course, paper quoted rates are higher than the real transaction rates and hence my previous comment. I do have a property in CR and feel that 3700psf is a bit too high - i.e., if I had to buy a property currently.

PS: I'll certainly be happy if prices go up more

I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Although it is too good to be true... but seems to be realstic considering UC in nearby GNW is 3000-3500.

Good for all who kept patience for long now it is christmas time enjoy.... next year what 4000+?

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                  Although it is too good to be true... but seems to be realstic considering UC in nearby GNW is 3000-3500.

Good for all who kept patience for long now it is christmas time enjoy.... next year what 4000+?
                  what would happen next to next year when GNW will start getting RTM?
                  after 2-3 years CR will back to square One.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    what would happen next to next year when GNW will start getting RTM?
                    after 2-3 years CR will back to square One.
                    Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                      Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.
                      I ask something else you talk else.....
                      Last edited December 23 2012, 01:33 PM.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X