Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

I agree, it seems less probable that the rates will come down, at most they'll be stagnant once GNE starts nearing RTM (5 years from now???). So there's definitely no question of getting back to square 1 .

Some how, we all are currently undermining the importance of cheap existing land bank with developers and free-hold land. If the Land acquisition Bill sees the light of the day, prices will shoot up more.

Housing prices to go up post land acquisition bill approval - PTI
    http://www.myiris.com/newsCentre/sto...dir=2012/12/19

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
    Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.
    'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Assotech's rate for RTM is 4200 AI.......

Comment

CR prices will be stagnant once NE will become RTM. But till then it will rise only but at slow pace.
        NE is driven by lot of investors/ builders/ brokers with proper marketing, so appreciation and price rise will be more.
        But crossing is good for end users who are working nearby and saving their rent.

Comment

cookie - going by your logic i think nobody should buy a property thinking that the neighbour's are gonna sell at higher rate after some years.......this not hovv the real estate works.....and this is not hov people invest .......i think you are an exception....

Comment

hindustan - the rate at which crossings have evolved is way way lower than NE - so no point comparing gold bought at rs 400 per 10 gm in 1960's and gold bought at 32000 in the year 12...people who invested earlier can anytime redeem the reward for the risk they took.......now the folks who invested at that time are ready for new thing....crossings is a different product now.....its a matured market.....dont compare it with NE....its the same case we dont compare IP with crossings.....the crossings is ready to become a home for homebuyers....not investment for investors

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
              hindustan - the rate at which crossings have evolved is way way lower than NE - so no point comparing gold bought at rs 400 per 10 gm in 1960's and gold bought at 32000 in the year 12...people who invested earlier can anytime redeem the reward for the risk they took.......now the folks who invested at that time are ready for new thing....crossings is a different product now.....its a matured market.....dont compare it with NE....its the same case we dont compare IP with crossings.....the crossings is ready to become a home for homebuyers....not investment for investors
              I am talking about today and expected future rates, not about old rates.
              For your knowledge, NE and CR were launched at nearby same rates. Have your facts right first and don't give 1960 gold theory for 10g.
              When you buy house, you compare rates, area, location, layout, so you can't get rid of comparing. When you buy house, you always compare with IP, Expressway, Noida, NE etc. So don't say just for the sake of saying.
              Also I am not denying the fact that CR is shaping well. with new roads, CR connectivity going to be better.
              BTW, you are repeating same things in the end, whatever I had just said.

Comment

So if NE and crossings were launched together why we cant see a single building in NE till date...why people didnt bought gold at 400 in NE that time....why they are paying 32000 now?

And regarding the comparisons.........crossings is already through that phase....people have already made there decisions....

Comment

cookie - going by your logic i think nobody should buy a property thinking that the neighbour's are gonna sell at higher rate after some years.......this not hovv the real estate works.....and this is not hov people invest .......i think you are an exception....
                  that's not the point I am talking about...... did you read my 1st comment today in this thread what I meant?
                  I responded to someone who talked about returns
                  CR is Good for end-users,I am not denying this fact.
                  Thanks

Comment

So if NE and crossings were launched together why we cant see a single building in NE till date...why people didnt bought gold at 400 in NE that time....why they are paying 32000 now?

And regarding the comparisons.........crossings is already through that phase....people have already made there decisions....
                    CR launched much before, not together..
                    Thanks

Comment

its the launching price of NE.....the truth is that whether its the investor or the end user nobody would like to get stuck with there money.....and the truth is that people ho have invested in NE are stuck.....they cannot redeem there ticket....at any cost....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X