Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

    I am sorry but I never said CR is 3rd grade in fact I always say and still saying CR is good for end-use.

    we start finding issues when we think the price we pay for something, really worth it or not.


    Let me know if their is anything under what you pay for CR??
    CommentQuote
  • Bad bad bad ....

    What they did with GN

    7215 nos 29 mtrs small pinjare for all class in the city of elites.

    At 7-8 lacs even cobblers and loud music playing autowallah can have 2 flats each. even servants of dhudahera/ shahberi people are interested in buying 2 flat each.

    Oh no how "the people" feel when they see these people living with them ...Horror

    where will be the security society and class huh? I can't stop laughing ......

    I thought 700 sqft and sub 800sqft in NE was trouble for the nawabs ..

    P.s Those who may have objection to my this post are free to register there protest to GNIDA for doing this injustice with their nawabi status. Sir ji smile
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    CR is good for end-use who can't afford elsewhere, not for investment.
    I stick to this and can debate on it.

    Sidhu paaji ne kaha hain ki agar meri fufi ke moonche hoti to woh mere fufa hote.

    Yeh ifs and buts bahut lagate ho aap.

    When I buyed in cr I could have buyed in np, rne,ne,govindpuram,greater noida so its not correct ki kahin aur afford nahi kar paate..

    Waise cookie ji ur politically very correct.kahin aap politician to nahi?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Bad bad bad ....

    What they did with GN

    7215 nos 29 mtrs small pinjare for all class in the city of elites.

    At 7-8 lacs even cobblers and loud music playing autowallah can have 2 flats each. even servants of dhudahera/ shahberi people are interested in buying 2 flat each.

    Oh no how "the people" feel when they see these people living with them ...Horror

    where will be the security society and class huh? I can't stop laughing ......

    I thought 700 sqft and sub 800sqft in NE was trouble for the nawabs ..

    P.s Those who may have objection to my this post are free to register there protest to GNIDA for doing this injustice with their nawabi status. Sir ji smile

    Greater noida needs industries and offices.

    Akhilesh announcing universities won't help too much.

    Jobs are needed in lacs for growth of greater noida.

    Honda is also going to alwar.why not greater noida? I always fail to understand that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bro

    I am not worried yar
    I just replied in response that CR is not good for investment, neither do I ever say NE or Greater noida is good for investment.
    Neither Do I get defensive when someone says that this is not good for investment. :)


    Are yaar let people live their lives not everybody have 60+ budget .... the guy who is bitching is a loser ...lost his investment in saviour......now grapes are sour... nothing else ... you know most of people bought here at 20lacs so as per them it is good investment as rent anywhere in noida or IP is around same as their EMI 20K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Nothing personal yaar just in a funny mood today that's it.

    Mumbai is altogether different market ..... not as much land is suitable for buildings.

    I think you are the most sensible members from CR because you don't make silly posts.
    I always posts when some writes silly or nonsense.

    you won't find me posting or starting thread starting anywhere in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Such post really motivates me to write more and more about Global City:)
    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Greater noida needs industries and offices.
    Jobs are coming on expressway and Wipro and NIIT are expanding. greater noida is only going forward only not going backward.

    Akhilesh announcing universities won't help too much.
    There is Multi-specialty hospital too apart from University, why you forgot to point out?

    Jobs are needed in lacs for growth of greater noida.
    I am worried about NE and CR, not greater noida where supply is not that much if you calculate the numbers of flats in CR and NE. because JOBs are coming up in Noida expressway and thereafter Greater noida tech zone. lowest rental in CR tells the whole story;)

    Honda is also going to alwar.why not greater noida? I always fail to understand that.


    post the facts correct, HONDA is not moving but investing more in alwar, Honda plant in greater noida is producing its fullest capacity, I have read that article too.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie I want best for greater noida always.

    I have said always ki I wld love to live there.

    Ur points well taken.

    Akhilesh coming here wld have been better.

    Its sad to see cm's shying away from noida and greater noida because of some bad omen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    CR doesn't have this concept of EWS na , cookie Bhai!

    I guess mostly CR itself is near to EWS , why they need seperate flats than , as per online forums its affordable , rent se Bach rahe hai, EMI dete hai, compermises ke saath life types .... Anyways nearby areas fullfill the desires to know how life is in EWS flats in society, CR has vast area and well surrounded by EWS and BPL class :bab (59):


    Rehne do bhabhi ji aap toh jab bhi jaban kholti hain kaante hi jhadte hain.

    Bhabhi ji hi na ya phir CRwell, BossDK, etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Cookie I want best for greater noida always.

    I have said always ki I wld love to live there.

    Ur points well taken.

    Akhilesh coming here wld have been better.

    Its sad to see cm's shying away from noida and greater noida because of some bad omen

    hehehe

    sour grapes is the write thing to reply.
    1st you share half cooked facts and when that was answered you again did the same.
    at least CM gave his NOD for such infra projects, what Ghaziabad has got?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    hehehe

    sour grapes is the write thing to reply.
    1st you share half cooked facts and when that was answered you again did the same.
    at least CM gave his NOD for such infra projects, what Ghaziabad has got?

    Cookie I expect more for gnoida.

    Cr is not at all comparable.

    Kahan raja bhoj kahan gangu teli.

    When I wrote that post my tone was not negative.honda should have invested in greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Cookie I expect more for gnoida.

    Cr is not at all comparable.

    Kahan raja bhoj kahan gangu teli.

    When I wrote that post my tone was not negative.honda should have invested in greater noida.

    but you shared just one side of the coin, read your post once again, all points and read my reply.
    problem is you guys make silly posts and when someone reply in the same manner, you start making personal comments.

    why not stick to facts rather than making silly posts like "raja gangu teli".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    hehehe

    sour grapes is the write thing to reply.
    1st you share half cooked facts and when that was answered you again did the same.
    at least CM gave his NOD for such infra projects, what Ghaziabad has got?


    Bhai, you dont think you are trying to be oversmart!!! Aapto NE me @1600 ke rate me flat book kar ke apne aap to super rich category me samajhane lage hai!!!.... bas thode se niche hai Ambanis se!!;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    but you shared just one side of the coin, read your post once again, all points and read my reply.
    problem is you guys make silly posts and when someone reply in the same manner, you start making personal comments.

    why not stick to facts rather than making silly posts like "raja gangu teli".

    Ur taking it too far.

    I said I fail to understand why not greater noida.

    I said greater noida needs more jobs in lacs.

    Kyun bacchhe ki jaan lene mein lage ho.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunday i happen to visit noida expressway due to some reason.. Nd after visiting that area i felt that my decision of buying in CR was good. That place is so so so isolated to main noida with dust nd lot of dust everywhere, with no public conveyence. No shops near by only broad roads .. As if noida authority hs spend only fr roads nd endless vacant roads. Nd for thoz who say that CR is densed, just visit noida xway and luk around honeycomb societies. CR is truelly a gem with so easy connectivity to noida nd ghaziabad nd direct 20 min drive to main delhi.. All imp places of delhi like india gate cp are closer to CR then to noida xway wich is so so hyped. Keep faith in CR all thez bashers are nothing bt paid computer glued agents.. With in CR every day amemeties are opening .. Wen NE wil open it wil also cater to us.. Nd the moment nh24 is revamped it wil b a breeze to delhi..Today i can say im a proud owner of CR. CR rockkksss ;)
    CommentQuote