Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    Sunday i happen to visit noida expressway due to some reason.. Nd after visiting that area i felt that my decision of buying in CR was good. That place is so so so isolated to main noida with dust nd lot of dust everywhere, with no public conveyence. No shops near by only broad roads .. As if noida authority hs spend only fr roads nd endless vacant roads. Nd for thoz who say that CR is densed, just visit noida xway and luk around honeycomb societies. CR is truelly a gem with so easy connectivity to noida nd ghaziabad nd direct 20 min drive to main delhi.. All imp places of delhi like india gate cp are closer to CR then to noida xway wich is so so hyped. Keep faith in CR all thez bashers are nothing bt paid computer glued agents.. With in CR every day amemeties are opening .. Wen NE wil open it wil also cater to us.. Nd the moment nh24 is revamped it wil b a breeze to delhi..Today i can say im a proud owner of CR. CR rockkksss ;)

Same feelings here,

one should understand, not everyone can buy 70 lacs+ property and too with compromise in size and also not RTM? Also If I need to work in and around sector 60s noida then why should one go for Expressway. I can afford villa at my hometown but I want to live near my workplace to enjoy quality time with my family.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    Sunday i happen to visit noida expressway due to some reason.. Nd after visiting that area i felt that my decision of buying in CR was good. That place is so so so isolated to main noida with dust nd lot of dust everywhere, with no public conveyence. No shops near by only broad roads .. As if noida authority hs spend only fr roads nd endless vacant roads. Nd for thoz who say that CR is densed, just visit noida xway and luk around honeycomb societies. CR is truelly a gem with so easy connectivity to noida nd ghaziabad nd direct 20 min drive to main delhi.. All imp places of delhi like india gate cp are closer to CR then to noida xway wich is so so hyped. Keep faith in CR all thez bashers are nothing bt paid computer glued agents.. With in CR every day amemeties are opening .. Wen NE wil open it wil also cater to us.. Nd the moment nh24 is revamped it wil b a breeze to delhi..Today i can say im a proud owner of CR. CR rockkksss ;)

Your views on Noida expressway versus cr seems to be heavily biased towards CR. Just to point out few things. Dust. Don't you expect to see dust when there's so much construction activity going on? Was CR built without any dust around? If so what technology was used in CR? Ride to Delhi. Are you trying to imply that ride to Delhi from ne is pathetic? If that's what you are trying to imply then all I can say is that you really need to get your facts correct. In 20 minutes folks can reach ashram lajpat Nagar via dnd give or take 5 mins extra at times.
    Appreciate where you live but be a little realistic when you try to compare other areas. NE has started possession and within a year or so many projects are going to get delivered. Commercial would see more growth. Companies opening offices and you would then see what difference NE makes to the region. Time will tell and that time is not too far off. Till then please continue with your biased posts as you please.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Your views on Noida expressway versus cr seems to be heavily biased towards CR. Just to point out few things. Dust. Don't you expect to see dust when there's so much construction activity going on? Was CR built without any dust around? If so what technology was used in CR? Ride to Delhi. Are you trying to imply that ride to Delhi from ne is pathetic? If that's what you are trying to imply then all I can say is that you really need to get your facts correct. In 20 minutes folks can reach ashram lajpat Nagar via dnd give or take 5 mins extra at times.
    Appreciate where you live but be a little realistic when you try to compare other areas. NE has started possession and within a year or so many projects are going to get delivered. Commercial would see more growth. Companies opening offices and you would then see what difference NE makes to the region. Time will tell and that time is not too far off. Till then please continue with your biased posts as you please.

By the way, if you maintain that CR is better than noida expressway then that's fine. Your thoughts and you are entitled to one. I beg to differ and hence the above comments. My views on CR are that those who like the area go for it coz later this area maybe out of reach of a commoner too given the state of real estate. That as per me is the realistic view and yes there are issues but that's everywhere. Even dwarka expressway has its share of issues and the area is already out of reach for a commoner.

CommentQuote

• 40+ Posts deleted.

GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
    Insults/Flaming IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated.Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Warning - Stop hijacking the thread! Or Face Suspension/Ban.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am talking investment at current rates, not talking about investment made 4-5 years back.
    still there are guys stuck in CR for the last one year due to non approval.
    more then half of the projects in cr are very bad.
    rental is lowest in NCR.

Sharp increase in rental from 5K to 9-10K for 2 BHK within a year says story itself...... It takes time to people knows about the area..... but to whom I am explaining??? selfclaimed smart guy ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Sharp increase in rental from 5K to 9-10K for 2 BHK within a year says story itself...... It takes time to people knows about the area..... but to whom I am explaining??? selfclaimed smart guy ;)

Still one can get 2 BHK raw flat in 6k.
    I can give you numbers from online portals..

Good Day :)
    CommentQuote
    Even I would say..CNG gas station in CR is not at appropriate location. its very much near to residential area.

r u an expert in defining the area for set up of cng station......................unnecessarily IGL ppl are paying so much of salary to their employees who do not even know where they should set up CNG pump...........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anurag1972
    r u an expert in defining the area for set up of cng station......................unnecessarily IGL ppl are paying so much of salary to their employees who do not even know where they should set up CNG pump..................:

Humm If i Say the same Story when DG was planned and thought of setting up here in Dhundhera land in 1996 onwards..... but then CR established and today it seems the DG decision is worng!!! isnt it?

Same way the IGL ppl shown some other dreams, coul dbe possible and i future it will be wrong decision as now high pressure gas piplines passes through footpath (as claiemd by CR members) but when phase II will come, it will come on the other side of pump....and it will be like a sandwich in apartments.

Think with broader mind , and futuristics :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Humm If i Say the same Story when DG was planned and thought of setting up here in Dhundhera land in 1996 onwards..... but then CR established and today it seems the DG decision is worng!!! isnt it?

Same way the IGL ppl shown some other dreams, coul dbe possible and i future it will be wrong decision as now high pressure gas piplines passes through footpath (as claiemd by CR members) but when phase II will come, it will come on the other side of pump....and it will be like a sandwich in apartments.

Think with broader mind , and futuristics :bab (59):

Keep thinking abt the future and forget about investing at present...................:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • PM please

dear please PM me numbers one of my friend is looking for raw flat but not able to crack any deal below 8000 + maintaince. It will be great help if you give owner number who are ready to rent on 6k per month.

thanks!!!

Originally Posted by cookie

CommentQuote
  • why this kolaveri di

Back to IREF after a long gap ..and is still amazes me the extent some people are going to 'educate' people about CR ... all the new threads in GZB forum about CR (negative from the first post itself) started by people who never invested in CR .. nor have any plans to even consider CR in their future investment plans ....half of them havent even visited CR in last 1 year...
    now it really makes me wonder why so much 'charity' by these senior IREF regulars (if you can call them that) ..sometime I really question whether this forum if merely a tool used by some brokers/investors to just 'glorify' a particular area for a period of time... woo some 'bakras'.. and then move on ...Since bulk of brokers/agents have moved to other upcoming areas ..CR has now become a punching bag for others esp Noida x'TENSION' promoters..
    Earlier they were all about DG DG DG .. now with SC decisions tilting towards 'no DG' ..and an imminent stay ..they have shifted focus to other 'pertinent'(sic) areas ...
    Would just request the residents/end users to ignore useless confrontation with these people (better to greet them with a 'Get well soon' message) .. try to answer genuine queries from serious members and post the latest information on CR happenings (original intention of this sticky)
    CR has still got a long way to go in terms of development and a strong resident bonding (which shows on this forum) will make sure that the govt authorities gives CR all its dues ...and more !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Back to IREF after a long gap ..and is still amazes me the extent some people are going to 'educate' people about CR ... all the new threads in GZB forum about CR (negative from the first post itself) started by people who never invested in CR .. nor have any plans to even consider CR in their future investment plans ....half of them havent even visited CR in last 1 year...
    now it really makes me wonder why so much 'charity' by these senior IREF regulars (if you can call them that) ..sometime I really question whether this forum if merely a tool used by some brokers/investors to just 'glorify' a particular area for a period of time... woo some 'bakras'.. and then move on ...Since bulk of brokers/agents have moved to other upcoming areas ..CR has now become a punching bag for others esp Noida x'TENSION' promoters..
    Earlier they were all about DG DG DG .. now with SC decisions tilting towards 'no DG' ..and an imminent stay ..they have shifted focus to other 'pertinent'(sic) areas ...
    Would just request the residents/end users to ignore useless confrontation with these people (better to greet them with a 'Get well soon' message) .. try to answer genuine queries from serious members and post the latest information on CR happenings (original intention of this sticky)
    CR has still got a long way to go in terms of development and a strong resident bonding (which shows on this forum) will make sure that the govt authorities gives CR all its dues ...and more !!!!

was wondering where u went? welcome.. I try to be calm & have stopped posting on other threads..

But Unity of CR residents on IREF Rocks...
    CommentQuote

I Know lot many friends who has let out their flats in 5-6 K last year….. now they are renting out around 9-10 K……..
    Baki apke manane ki baat hai because THETHROLOGY (Bakawas) me aapka koi jabab nahi have….. You are really VETERAN in this area!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog

are bhai cradlecog where were you ... seems like you were on long holiday ... Glad to see you back on IREF :)
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Updates from Well Bazar(Panchsheel Wellington Market)

Sir John Bakery will be officially Starting from 5th April onwards i.e. tomorrow.

Aditya Super Market is also opening up shortly.

Grill@crossing restaurant is also widening up their restaurant by owing another adjacent shop.

one more restaurant Bachchu di Hatti(Indian & Mughlai) opening up in Well bazar.

Also we could see multiple new shops are opening up in Galleria-2 market. New Juice corner is opened up in basement Lower Ground Floor.
    CommentQuote