Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Buddy....people have lot of money to play with......but most of the folks need a non disputed area......once that thing clears up ....it a green signal.....but till now its a red signal

Comment

You are bullish because you might be an investor.......but most of the folks are not investors.....they need a clear picture.....and i think ith this forum everything should be served on the plate......I myself is an investor....but a cautious investor

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
        Buddy....people have lot of money to play with......but most of the folks need a non disputed area......once that thing clears up ....it a green signal.....but till now its a red signal
        Risks can be term as threat or Opportunity.
        Negative risk is Threat and positive risk is Opportunity.
        Red/Green signals depend on individual thinking. In life we always have to take calculated risk , nothing comes as black n white.

Comment

Exactly......what is green for you is red for someone....its about the timing....

Comment

I need to understand this.
            With Gurgaon and Noida having come up in a big way, did Delhi’s realty got stagnant?
            When IP came up, did Vaishali, Vasundhra or Noida’s reality got affected or visa versa?
            Do the prices of an established project get negatively affected with a new project coming up in a nearby sector?
            In my view, prices do get affected, but the affect is positive on both the sides since the fact is whole of the area or region is getting developed.
            It cannot be ruled out that sellers in NE point out the fact to the prospective buyers that there are people already living in this area (CR).
            It is not CR vs NE, both are in the same boat.

Comment

I am just sharing my thoughts on this dont take on heart...according to me real estate is influenced my many factors like demand , supply , price , government policy, surrounding and most important time and many more and it also depends on the gravity of these factors...in noida the rates of the projects are created , bhale vo worth kare yaa na kare...and i agree Risks can be term as threat or Opportunity but it i also say that its not easy to judge negative and positive risk becase if all depends on above mention factors... NE is influenced by many factors which i mentioned above and most of all the gravity of these factors are not favouring right now to users....according to me people who booked the flats and are end user will suffer badly in terms of the delay in project.. and for investors if ur investment goes out of timeframe then also your investment is not worthy...may be it is not 100 % right but it happens generally....but i will also say that as a investor if u r not taking risk then u will not gain much...higher risk is directly proportional to higher gains....end users are choosing CR bcoz the township is developed RTM options are available..Investors are choosing NE because of there speculation..

Comment

Areas are launched ,they pickup and they mature.......its the same case with crossings....crossings was also under lot of bashing few months ago...but now it peaking....there will be a time when ne will also peak.....so its a cycle....people should appreciate the good things and raise issues on the right things....and should not be biased towards there own investments....

Comment

There is a right time buy the new name,logic and argument.......and atleast real estate industry works on the feel good factor........and regarding how many takers will be there to buy my logic ....... I think people have already made there decision....people need to wait for there time when NT picks up.....right now its crossings all the way
                  then why guys are buying in NE? leaving CR which is Gold.
                  Thanks

Comment

bullish investors are buying....cautious investors are waiting....and guys who wants to move in 2 years are staying away....

Comment

bullish investors are buying....cautious investors are waiting....and guys who wants to move in 2 years are staying away....
                      its based on your research or assumption?
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X