Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    when you say "guys are buying in NE" that's your research or assumption?

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
      when you say "guys are buying in NE" that's your research or assumption?
      I am saying on the basis of projects being launched in NE.
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
        bullish investors are buying....cautious investors are waiting....and guys who wants to move in 2 years are staying away....
        Why more investors/End users are not buying RTM CR which is available at lower price than NE???

        Or in another way, Are CR builders are fools who are selling CR RTM at lower price and the same builders are selling something at high price which is not even ready. You can say endusers are buying because they need a house. Why not CR builders are making more money by selling at high price. Afterall they are thr to do business.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          That means its an assumption right.....you assume that projects are launched so people are buying?

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Hindustan......let me reitrate.....its a cycle.....

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              people who have booked at lower rates will book the profits and will move....in case of cr........whereas NE has just started.....this is the booking rate....and the builder rate....there will be a time....when a new area will come up and freeze NE also...

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                Why more investors/End users are not buying RTM CR which is available at lower price than NE???

                Or in another way, Are CR builders are fools who are selling CR RTM at lower price and the same builders are selling something at high price which is not even ready. You can say endusers are buying because they need a house. Why not CR builders are making more money by selling at high price. Afterall they are thr to do business.
                Requirements of end user and investors are different due to which investment area is different....and CR builders are not fool and NE builders are also not fool...its about the CIRCLE RATE of noida and ghaziabad and also closeness of NE towards noida and delhi... ignore my thoughts if you dont like

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Guys....there will be a time.....when there would be hardly any difference between the prices of cr and ne.......its simple plain economics......no assumptions....no research needed.....

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by eristoff View Post
                    Requirements of end user and investors are different due to which investment area is different....and CR builders are not fool and NE builders are also not fool...its about the CIRCLE RATE of noida and ghaziabad and also closeness of NE towards noida and delhi... ignore my thoughts if you dont like
                    I agree to your points ( even i am liking it) accept the point that investors/ end users area is different. Who is going 2 stay in these flats?? even investors are also human right like end users? Flats are made for living purpose only, not to store gold
                    so Investors are buying so that they can sell to some end users later or may decide to stay themselves. Today investors can turn end user later or today end user may turn to investor.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
                      That means its an assumption right.....you assume that projects are launched so people are buying?
                      oh yeah its my assumption if you think so. let it be..
                      talk about your research / assumption.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X