Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• Everybody’s needs are different.
    NExtn is not for faint-hearted, my total investment in NExtn is just about my 18 months take home salary.

:bab (61):

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/52603-seeing-is-believing-let%E2%80%99s-settle-cr-debate-though-pictures?t=54217

Originally Posted by FieldWorker

But, understand facilities (like 24hr water, 24hr electricity, and parking) and social life (like celebrating festivals together) is more or less taken for granted in any new/upcoming private builder's multi-story apartment complex. Even wow-factor facilities like club and swimming pool are pretty common in all new apartment complexes anywhere in India.

In this thread we are talking about overall area, it’s planning and future, not what’s great happening inside someone’s flat or society. I have kept all my observation and graphics, strictly to this, period. I do not have lofty ideals of saving someone, one visit to CR, the person can decide himself; it’s his money, his life. I have been absolutely critical and harsh right from the start, please visit GNoida forum, how I criticized every aspect of NExtn, still I bought when I sensed an opportunity. This is a real estate forum, not a Facebook page to share your feelings and cute photos; we are talking harsh realities here. :bump2:

Every area has its shortcomings; this is India. But having a hell lot of current and future issues within an area of 360 acres for projected 1 Lakh population is a very huge issue for any forum talking about multi-story apartments in NCR. For IREF, it’s like “earth shattering” even if rest of Internet does not even feels the murmur.

I have created one for NExtn, now it is somewhat out of date, I feel no urge to update it, but you can reference it here NExtn : Beyond the glossy brochures

I just give my opinion, I do start crying, feeling insecure, focussing on nonsense. You are more than welcome to "bash" GNoida or NExtn, does not matter, more the truth comes out the better it is, this is an Internet forum not "actual living"

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Fieldworker gh-7 main crossings density(flats per acre) is around 55.please suggest a project in noida extension of lesser density.
    Here we have full wall wardrobe in 2 bedrooms so no items remain outside.suggest a good layout project also.
    Balconies of 5 ft wide and total around 300 sqft also will be a deal clincher.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Fieldworker gh-7 main crossings density(flats per acre) is around 55.please suggest a project in noida extension of lesser density.

Here we have full wall wardrobe in 2 bedrooms so no items remain outside.suggest a good layout project also.

Balconies of 5 ft wide and total around 300 sqft also will be a deal clincher.

But not able to understand how it is related to CR. It was just an info on Khoda area......let me know if I missed any thing from FieldWorker post?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    Check in Arihant too, I have visited most of the apartment except Paramount & Ajnara and found Arihnat one amongst better one.

Don't know 2BHK are still available or not but 3 BHK (1690) is available and price is 64 -66 L all inclusive.

This is too much for 1690, I think Panchsheel golfcourse facing flat 1700 are available in this price, location wise it should be good

In 2+1 around 1300-1400, you will get in Exotica and other smaller societies only on resale. I guess in this area it will not be less than 50 lacs.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    what's about saving electricity and diesel?

GHAZIABAD me Govt electricity aati hai kya? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

Jewar mein airport aa raha hain kya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

Perfect,

Re-read, this again and again...
    And after that just imagine 5 years into future.

After Noida was planned in 1976, land acquisition started but officials spared Khoda village. As Noida gradually began to develop, the builder mafia eyed Khoda because of its location and set up illegal colonies.

To check the illegal growth, the Noida authority in the 1980s acquired 1,000 bighas of land in Khoda but could not take possession.

Land owners who accepted compensation from the authority went on to sell the same land, in patches, to the builder mafia in connivance with officials.

Khoda was "handed over" to the Ghaziabad administration despite its "location" in Noida.

My friend,

a) For you info, there are no plots in CR
    b) Future of CR is as bright as always
    c) As per calculation 1 Lac for 360 acres makes, 277 person per acre.
    In gurgaon from 2011, 300 per acre was approved. So I am guessing this is more than fine for Ghaziabad
    Population density of group housing societies raised to 300 persons per acre - Times Of India

d) Currently at max 15K are living in CR, hence least density in entire NCR :)

I see no issues however related to population density in CR. I ahve see much more density in other area as well.

Repeating last time, planning is more important than any other factor with respect to population density, and as far I know CR is well planned for this population density

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

Nahi bhai, CR ne to electricity direct US se le rakhi hai via wireless :)
    and for backup we have individual solar plant
    CommentQuote

• My friend,

Did I even hinted anything about CR, its all about Khoda. Read again please.

Some helpful hints to "imagine 5 years into future" :
    1. As Noida-Ghaziabad developed, the lowly paid workers (and their far-far relatives) started to fill the villages of Noida-Ghaziabad. Due to non-acquisition of land in areas between NH24 and Noida, these areas are already slums or turned into one.
    2. As the villages got filled, no development can be done inside it.

One thing more, as seening is believing (and my reason for posting these photos) Photo #3 and Photo #4

Perfect,

Re-read, this again and again...
    And after that just imagine 5 years into future.

After Noida was planned in 1976, land acquisition started but officials spared Khoda village. As Noida gradually began to develop, the builder mafia eyed Khoda because of its location and set up illegal colonies.

To check the illegal growth, the Noida authority in the 1980s acquired 1,000 bighas of land in Khoda but could not take possession.

Land owners who accepted compensation from the authority went on to sell the same land, in patches, to the builder mafia in connivance with officials.

Khoda was "handed over" to the Ghaziabad administration despite its "location" in Noida.
    :bump2::bump2:

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    My friend,
    a) For you info, there are no plots in CR
    b) Future of CR is as bright as always
    c) As per calculation 1 Lac for 360 acres makes, 277 person per acre.
    In gurgaon from 2011, 300 per acre was approved. So I am guessing this is more than fine for Ghaziabad
    Population density of group housing societies raised to 300 persons per acre - Times Of India
    d) Currently at max 15K are living in CR, hence least density in entire NCR
    I see no issues however related to population density in CR. I ahve see much more density in other area as well.
    Repeating last time, planning is more important than any other factor with respect to population density, and as far I know CR is well planned for this population density
    Thanks,
    Suraj

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

My friend,

Did I even hinted anything about CR, its all about Khoda. Read again please.

Some helpful hints to "imagine 5 years into future" :
    1. As Noida-Ghaziabad developed, the lowly paid workers (and their far-far relatives) started to fill the villages of Noida-Ghaziabad. Due to non-acquisition of land in areas between NH24 and Noida, these areas are already slums or turned into one.
    2. As the villages got filled, no development can be done inside it.

You may be right, but few things to highlight
    a) Now trend is reverting, worker class people are going back to their respective places as employment in there local area is increasing (let say bihar, its an example no racism please)
    b) There were many colonies/villages in delhi that were made authorized with proper control hope it will start happening in Noida and Ghaziabad also.
    c) After general election 2014 many things will change either UP will become Delhi or Delhi will become UP :)
    d) Area mentioned by you is already packed no further inclusion possible as land is limited, it may be possible that people will start encroaching nearby open places like GN west.
    e) Last but not the least with NH-24 widening and adjacent service lanes it will not matter to passing by people.

Hence my case
    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Just for fun ;)

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=25538
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kansalanurag
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=25538

What is the source for this info?

Waise Mazaa aa gaya, if this will become reality then CR and NE will be same and good for overall development for this area

Waise bhi ab GDA will not bother as SWMP to ban nahi sakta tha and secondly that have already digested all CR registry amount. GDA will be more than happy from this change.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Arre doston, post ka naam toh padh lo ;)
    CommentQuote

• Here lies the difference, you live in an area, therefore, optimistically want its to improve. I have no personal attachment, so can only extrapolate the past into future.

One small thing, people usually think that possibility of SWMP (or DG in common parlance) is worst thing that can happen to CR. My personal view is that cancellation of land acquisition in Shaberi was the worst thing that happened to CR.

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    You may be right, but few things to highlight
    a) Now trend is reverting, worker class people are going back to their respective places as employment in there local area is increasing (let say bihar, its an example no racism please)
    b) There were many colonies/villages in delhi that were made authorized with proper control hope it will start happening in Noida and Ghaziabad also.
    c) After general election 2014 many things will change either UP will become Delhi or Delhi will become UP :)
    d) Area mentioned by you is already packed no further inclusion possible as land is limited, it may be possible that people will start encroaching nearby open places like GN west.
    e) Last but not the least with NH-24 widening and adjacent service lanes it will not matter to passing by people.

Hence my case
    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    What is the source for this info?

Waise Mazaa aa gaya, if this will become reality then CR and NE will be same and good for overall development for this area

Waise bhi ab GDA will not bother as SWMP to ban nahi sakta tha and secondly that have already digested all CR registry amount. GDA will be more than happy from this change.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Happy belated fool's day. .... read the date of article he he
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kansalanurag

:D :D :D

Small suggestion, it's only UP government that can change the administrative boundaries, incorporate that into "news item".
    CommentQuote