Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Happy belated fool's day. .... read the date of article he he


    you got me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

    Here lies the difference, you live in an area, therefore, optimistically want its to improve. I have no personal attachment, so can only extrapolate the past into future.

    One small thing, people usually think that possibility of SWMP (or DG in common parlance) is worst thing that can happen to CR. My personal view is that cancellation of land acquisition in Shaberi was the worst thing that happened to CR (my view, no discussion).






    Nops, i don't agree with you, Shabheri today and in future also, will control price check on day usable items, plus cheap labour, maids and many more things. It is providing more facilities than being a obstacle for CR growth.
    It is outside CR so any time we can ignore it once connectivity will enhance on Nh-24 or second entry towards GNE.

    Its not the only area I lived, so have experiences from many area in NCR as well :)

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Nops, i don't agree with you, Shabheri today and in future also, will control price check on day usable items, plus cheap labour, maids and many more things. It is providing more facilities than being a obstacle for CR growth.
    It is outside CR so any time we can ignore it once connectivity will enhance on Nh-24 or second entry towards GNE.


    Bhai-sahab,

    You lose context very fast. Did I said, remove Shaberi, it's land acquisition I was talking about.

    Originally Posted by FieldWorker

    My friend,

    Did I even hinted anything about CR, its all about Khoda. Read again please.

    Some helpful hints to "imagine 5 years into future" :
    1. As Noida-Ghaziabad developed, the lowly paid workers (and their far-far relatives) started to fill the villages of Noida-Ghaziabad. Due to non-acquisition of land in areas between NH24 and Noida, these areas are already slums or turned into one.
    2. As the villages got filled, no development can be done inside it.




    The illegal settlements are fast coming up, GNA, is either powerless or does not care about them. Once this area is filled, it can be (can be not will be) "Khoda" to NExtn.

    Please from where you will get second connectivity "connect on map " , when land is under "kabza" of land mafia. Over that area lies in GNoida, no such road in it's master plan. GDA needs to pay to GNA to build that road, as GNA paid to GDA, for last-mile connection to NH24 on 60-m road. Until now, you know, GDA's attitude to CR.


    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=25546



    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiyyon, the post was for fun. Don't fight over it :)

    I guess owning a property each in both CR and GNW makes the whole situation a lot more funny for me. Or, may be not
    CommentQuote

  • With due respect to all CR-resident and investors. By now you much have got, I do not "bash" CR.

    My total knowledge about CR, will not even fill 10 pages of PDF, but they cannot be summarily rejected, by saying the intentions are malafide.

    I you still did not get that, well let the things flow, as they are flowing until now. :D :D :D

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker


    :D :D :D

    Small suggestion, it's only UP government that can change the administrative boundaries, incorporate that into "news item".


    Buddy, why would I care about such details when I had left more than one not-so-subtle hints? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

    My friend,

    Did I even hinted anything about CR, its all about Khoda. Read again please.

    Some helpful hints to "imagine 5 years into future" :
    1. As Noida-Ghaziabad developed, the lowly paid workers (and their far-far relatives) started to fill the villages of Noida-Ghaziabad. Due to non-acquisition of land in areas between NH24 and Noida, these areas are already slums or turned into one.
    2. As the villages got filled, no development can be done inside it.

    One thing more, as seening is believing (and my reason for posting these photos) Photo #3 and Photo #4





    FieldWorker Sahab, No body having confusion about your knowledge....But put in right direction and on proper place.....

    If you have any information about KHODA then create a thread for that and place as many as want.... why you are pasting in crossing thread.....

    Itna to common sense aapse expect kar hi sakte hai!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

    With due respect to all CR-resident and investors. By now you much have got, I do not "bash" CR.

    My total knowledge about CR, will not even fill 10 pages of PDF, but they cannot be summarily rejected, by saying the intentions are malafide.

    I you still did not get that, well let the things flow, as they are flowing until now. :D :D :D



    Bhai we know that you are not bashing CR, but we are also replying to your misconception and our point of view. It may be possible that I am also wrong, We are not SC judge that our statement will be considered as final. Anyone can give their suggestion and opinion. In general, resident will always have more accurate information regarding their area than any other outside people.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote

  • Did I bring Khoda to this thread, no Sir I did not. One of your respected CR residents did, I just brought, the parallel, between Khoda and all unacquired land between NH24 and Noida/Gnoida.

    Originally Posted by sscorpio
    FieldWorker Sahab, No body having confusion about your knowledge....But put in right direction and on proper place.....
    If you have any information about KHODA then create a thread for that and place as many as want.... why you are pasting in crossing thread.....
    Itna to common sense aapse expect kar hi sakte hai!!!!

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Bhai we know that you are not bashing CR, but we are also replying to your misconception and our point of view. It may be possible that I am also wrong, We are not SC judge that our statement will be considered as final. Anyone can give their suggestion and opinion. In general, resident will always have more accurate information regarding their area than any other outside people.


    Did I ever challenged, the "inside" information of CR.

    You always say and multiple times you have challenged me on this one - the so-called upcoming CR connectivity to 60m road (to NExtn-NH24 road). Please answer at least this one and mark this on the wiki-map.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker


    Did I ever challenged, the "inside" information of CR.

    You always say and multiple times you have challenged me on this one - the so-called upcoming CR connectivity to 60m road (to NExtn-NH24 road). Please answer at least this one and mark this on the wiki-map.



    Bhai, wiki-map and maps shows current status of any place not the future? and this road is proposed (doesn't exist) and work will start after some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Bhai, wiki-map and maps shows current status of any place not the future? and this road is proposed (doesn't exist) and work will start after some time.


    Bisht-ji,

    From which point to which point??? That's all I want to know.

    By the way, you can "mark" the road on wikimapia, if it is not there, satellite map will not show it (obviously ;)). Anyone, just tell the points along this proposed road, I will mark it, no problem.


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    You may be right, but few things to highlight
    a) Now trend is reverting, worker class people are going back to their respective places as employment in there local area is increasing (let say bihar, its an example no racism please)
    b) There were many colonies/villages in delhi that were made authorized with proper control hope it will start happening in Noida and Ghaziabad also.
    c) After general election 2014 many things will change either UP will become Delhi or Delhi will become UP :)
    d) Area mentioned by you is already packed no further inclusion possible as land is limited, it may be possible that people will start encroaching nearby open places like GN west.
    e) Last but not the least with NH-24 widening and adjacent service lanes it will not matter to passing by people.

    Hence my case
    Thanks,
    Suraj


    Suraj bhai I can assure you that people are not going to bihar buy instead thousands are coming by the day. Despite some positive progress in bihar employment opportunities for the poor is not there. That point I don't agree to. Also, if it were to be true then half the projects in NCR would come to a standstill due to labor shortage. Would be bad for real estate.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • GH-7 Club

    Entire Club is not in the picture...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Suraj bhai I can assure you that people are not going to bihar buy instead thousands are coming by the day. Despite some positive progress in bihar employment opportunities for the poor is not there. That point I don't agree to. Also, if it were to be true then half the projects in NCR would come to a standstill due to labor shortage. Would be bad for real estate.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    Projects in NCR will face labour shortage always..labour will always go back for holi, diwali, elections,marriages & in crop season..work will slow down & pick up pace depending on their availability...

    See structures get ready pretty soon..because Tower Cranes are used..prefab structures are also used..but on plumbing, electrical,tiling, painting, finishing jobs much more time is required as there is shortage of skilled labour..

    All NE projects will face this problem..generally no projects are handed over within 5 years..Now the trend is going towards 8-10 years & that is the worry factor..

    Not all Cr Projects are handed over >its been almost 6 years from launch...

    Nehar paar also has 7 years old projects still not handed over..

    same is true in Gurgaon, Noida, Expressway, greater Noida..

    Basic reasons is shortage of labour for good part of the year
    CommentQuote