Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

If that can be the basis of discussion then its no use of talking...and regarding my assumption......its common sense.....and market behavior.....without any biasness....so be non biased even before you issue a statement...on a forum

Comment

Hindustan ....gold is also stored to be sold off in the market like any other investment.......there are are only 2 parties in real estate investor and enduser....and then you bifurcate different risk profiles between investors....rest all is timing...

Comment

Guys,
        NE rise doesn't mean CR fall. Vice versa is also true. I am resting my case here. Nothing much to say on this
        Hope both these areas shine together in coming years.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
          I agree to your points ( even i am liking it) accept the point that investors/ end users area is different. Who is going 2 stay in these flats?? even investors are also human right like end users? Flats are made for living purpose only, not to store gold
          so Investors are buying so that they can sell to some end users later or may decide to stay themselves. Today investors can turn end user later or today end user may turn to investor.
          There is no doubt that there is a slow down in real estate we have to accept it.....in ncr there is that much of inventory (or will b available soon) that no new projects are needed for next 2 years....and this is the big question which u asked who will stay in these flats?

Comment

Hindustan - Thats the truth.....being neighbours both the areas gonna benefit from each other......and as the market matures......the prices gonna be almost same....hand in hand.....in long term

Comment

Rates are increasing.rates of 3500 have been breached.CR is at its peak and will rise.i am 20 lacs plus in 6 months.

Comment

Thats the game DKPPATIALA........right timing

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
                  If that can be the basis of discussion then its no use of talking...and regarding my assumption......its common sense.....and market behavior.....without any biasness....so be non biased even before you issue a statement...on a forum
                  Ulta chor kotwal ko dante...

which biased statement I issued.. plz highlight that.
                  Thanks

Comment

You assumed that "guys are buying in NE because projects are getting launched".......and thats your assumption..........whereas guys are also buying in cr

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
                      You assumed that "guys are buying in NE because projects are getting launched".......and thats your assumption..........whereas guys are also buying in cr
                      I never said guys arebuying not buying CR. I made simple and short comments about returns..that's it.

by the way I just asked you whether its your research or assumption. never said its your assumption.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X