Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Now the dialogues are becuming very complex guyz... take some rest now...

Comment

I never issued any statement......to prove either by assumption or research.........you need to get back when you issue a statement that "guys are buying in the ne" - you never proved that.........you only assumed

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
        I never issued any statement......to prove either by assumption or research.........you need to get back when you issue a statement that "guys are buying in the ne" - you never proved that.........you only assumed
        oh I have clearly said .. its my assumption in my previous post. what else.
        none is buying in NE and all Are buying CR only. I hope you won't call it my assumption because that suits you.

don't stretch things unnecessarily.
        I am talking about returns... nothing else.
        Thanks

Comment

No buddy - I am not biased towards any area - I have already said that bullish investors are the one you are the current buyers - cautious investors are waiting and end users are far far away....right now

Its looks like you have an investment there at NE - right?

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_1984 View Post
            No buddy - I am not biased towards any area - I have already said that bullish investors are the one you are the current buyers - cautious investors are waiting and end users are far far away....right now

Its looks like you have an investment there at NE - right?
            how does it matter? I am invested or not invested.
            I never said anywhere NE is good for investment. neither I talk about returns on my invested area.
            I only make critical Comment that's it.

once NE is RTM, CR rates will not move..due to huge supply .... that's the point I made. I don't see anything biased in my statement.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
              Why more investors/End users are not buying RTM CR which is available at lower price than NE???

Or in another way, Are CR builders are fools who are selling CR RTM at lower price and the same builders are selling something at high price which is not even ready. You can say endusers are buying because they need a house. Why not CR builders are making more money by selling at high price. Afterall they are thr to do business.
              There is a simple nd clear answer for ur above questions. Wen builders launched their projects some years ago raw material rates were quite low comparef to todays scenario..thats the reason they selling it at higher rates to fill the gap. As far as cr is concerned same builder has made enough marginal profit from cr bcoz timeframe from cr was matched properly nd watever transaction now happening most of them r resale . Some of the builders r very clever they can sell the buyer anything nd they are makin cr a low profile area as compared to ne. But buyers hav sense nd they know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                how does it matter? I am invested or not invested.
                I never said anywhere NE is good for investment. neither I talk about returns on my invested area.
                I only make critical Comment that's it.

once NE is RTM, CR rates will not move..due to huge supply .... that's the point I made. I don't see anything biased in my statement.
                Does realty really moves in this way?

Can we take below as an example in CR discussions?

Rates in Vatika have stagnated (if so) when 3C launched Greenopolis in new sectors of Gurgaon?

Comment

cookie - I got the answer whether you are invested or not

Now i got it.......Thanks

Comment

People who today think that noida extension is closer to delhi wil b proved wrong after 8-10 years. Ne is so big so much of flats and that much no. Of cars nf traffic wil b available there. So if u need an example take a look at noida city centre . So if a person starts from there in his car it becomes difficult for him to come to nh24 or dnd to head towards delhi. Where as a person who wil start from cr wil reach delhi earlier than the person who wil b stuck in noida nd noida ext traffic after 8-10 years provided nh24 gets the treatment. This is my thinking nd im sure i wil b proved right. Im juss stayin calm n watchin the show.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
                      People who today think that noida extension is closer to delhi wil b proved wrong after 8-10 years. Ne is so big so much of flats and that much no. Of cars nf traffic wil b available there. So if u need an example take a look at noida city centre . So if a person starts from there in his car it becomes difficult for him to come to nh24 or dnd to head towards delhi. Where as a person who wil start from cr wil reach delhi earlier than the person who wil b stuck in noida nd noida ext traffic after 8-10 years provided nh24 gets the treatment. This is my thinking nd im sure i wil b proved right. Im juss stayin calm n watchin the show.

btw why people from noida city centre goto nh24 for delhi...

they have way thru DND and also direct metro is there

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X