Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • crossings masterplan

    Hi All,
    Can anyone share crossings masterplan with good details? One on their crossing republik site is of low resolution and without any markings for different amenities. I see one more road from crossings connecting to NH24 in that map. Has work started on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Shahberi village land re-acquisition by GNA

    I got a TOI new link that GNA started fresh acquisition of land in shahberi area few months back. Does anyone has update on this? link is
    Land of Noida Extension villages to be acquired again - Times Of India

    I think it will have major impact on crossings. However, it is going to be bumpy ride..

    bhai logon next round start karne se pehle, i will be thankful if you could help me with my last two posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Entire Club is not in the picture...


    Patiala bhai,
    Kabhi party warty plan karo yaar, iss club me...... IREF pe invitation bhej dena logo ke liye!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by negi2013
    I got a TOI new link that GNA started fresh acquisition of land in shahberi area few months back. Does anyone has update on this? link is
    Land of Noida Extension villages to be acquired again - Times Of India

    I think it will have major impact on crossings. However, it is going to be bumpy ride..

    bhai logon next round start karne se pehle, i will be thankful if you could help me with my last two posts



    Abhi greater noida authority KI LAGI HUI HAI.... supreme court ko aquasition justify karne me..... Ye GNA ki BANDAR GHUDKI hai..... Noida Extention me MURGA FASANE KE LIYE.....;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by negi2013
    Hi All,
    Can anyone share crossings masterplan with good details? One on their crossing republik site is of low resolution and without any markings for different amenities. I see one more road from crossings connecting to NH24 in that map. Has work started on this?



    Although master plan and actual plan may have lots of differences, but for detailed and clear picture kindly visit to any marketing office they will have in their brochure . It is possible that e-brochure of various project also have this diagram.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Puzzled what is happening here and what ppl are trying to proove. If CR guys is saying that CR does not have any issue difficult to believe. I guess in India there will be hardly any place which is perfect in all aspect. Same thing apply to others who are trying to prove that every thing is wrong in CR.

    Most of the PPL who have invested their hard earned money, they did after analysing all pros and cons and also knowing there limitations.

    When A guy having Alto/Wagon R purchase a Mid Segment car Like Swift Dezire / Honda City he is aware that he is not going to get feature/comfort of high end sedan like Audi / BMW but it will be defiantly better than existing one. But he is satisfied that in the permissible budget he got a better one.

    Few days back I have asked where n what I can get in budget similar to Crossing but have not got any reply.

    On last sunday I have been to Noida Extension (Eros)/ Sec 119 (Amrapali & Prateek)/ Amrapalic Silicon City/ Expressway (Exotica & paramount) and in price similar to CR flat of similar size was not available in even in Noida Extn (All inclusive price 3800). In other area all inclusive minimum price was 4800 to 6000. When such a price difference is there defiantly there will be difference in facility.


    Originally Posted by manmohan975
    Dear Property Guru Sepulchar Ji,

    Waiting for your reply.

    Seems you are just like the outsourced sales executives of finance industry roaming around on bikes n giving lecture about their competitors like they are the Guru of industry and running the industry. But if you ask some thing productive they are blank.

    If you are here only for commenting on CR than kindly note that it may possible that 20 - 30% ppl might have invested their hard earned money without going through pros-cons of the place but balance ppl already knows it and with full awareness they have invested here. If one will have the fund there will be only few who will like to go outside south Delhi even though they work in NCR.

    Further every person have their own preference. One will like to be happy with a flat in unauthorised congested colonies of Delhi where even you can not open your window or where you will find it difficult to take bike too i.e. outside your home/colony everything is excellent but inside your house nothing is right except the feel that you are having a house in posh area of delhi.

    There is another person like us who in same budget will like to live in flats like one made in CR with all the facility inside the society with few limitations outside the society.

    Giving below a recent example about perspective of different ppl. I had been to 2 BHK flat 3rd Floor of my colleague at Sarita Vihar, J Pocket. He has purchased this flat at Rs 110 Lacs. After going there without knowing his perspective my immediate reaction was why ppl pay so much for the flat in Sarita Vihar, where they will defiantly need to bother for following

    1) 3rd (Top Floor flat), Lift can never be installed even you have enough money.
    2) Negligible maintenance outside flat even staircase were in bad condition
    3) Every morning you have to be vigil for on - off of motor or you will have to be without water for whole day.
    4) For power back up he need to be dependent on Invertor even though power condition is much better in Delhi compared to NCR but in peak season power failure are there.
    5) Name sake security
    6) every night after returning from off, keep hunting for empty space for parking.
    7) If you need electrician or plumber you will have to hunt on your own
    8) Children will be required to go to common park for play.

    Dear Sepulchar positive about CR is we are having all the facility mentioned above which are not there in any posh DDA Colony / Builder flat of Delhi.

    Situation in slum like colonies of Kotla, Chirag Delhi, Savitri Nagar, Zamrudpur, Malviya Nagar, Khanpur, etc. where mostly Students and bike goer community live is much worse but ppl living there have their own perspective.

    I feel that there will be one of the reason for your thought process and your action of spreading false negativity about crossing.

    1) You are getting paid for commenting negative about CR
    2) You think that one loss of buyer in CR will be gain for the area you are interested for
    3) You enjoy being in news and its easy to be news with negative work


    Oops I never realised I have writte so long.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    Puzzled what is happening here and what ppl are trying to proove. If CR guys is saying that CR does not have any issue difficult to believe. I guess in India there will be hardly any place which is perfect in all aspect. Same thing apply to others who are trying to prove that every thing is wrong in CR.

    Most of the PPL who have invested their hard earned money, they did after analysing all pros and cons and also knowing there limitations.

    When A guy having Alto/Wagon R purchase a Mid Segment car Like Swift Dezire / Honda City he is aware that he is not going to get feature/comfort of high end sedan like Audi / BMW but it will be defiantly better than existing one. But he is satisfied that in the permissible budget he got a better one.

    Few days back I have asked where n what I can get in budget similar to Crossing but have not got any reply.

    On last sunday I have been to Noida Extension (Eros)/ Sec 119 (Amrapali & Prateek)/ Amrapalic Silicon City/ Expressway (Exotica & paramount) and in price similar to CR flat of similar size was not available in even in Noida Extn (All inclusive price 3800). In other area all inclusive minimum price was 4800 to 6000. When such a price difference is there defiantly there will be difference in facility.


    Very correctly said. One liner is
    Value for Money
    Also after looking uncertainty of new projects due to various issues now a days, for end users RTM property is best bet which comes with peace of mind as well. Investor can go anywhere

    But I guess in NE only few project are 3800 (Guar specially), else others are in range 3000-3400 all inclusive. Kindly correct me if I am wrong

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Very correctly said. One liner is
    Value for Money
    Also after looking uncertainty of new projects due to various issues now a days, for end users RTM property is best bet which comes with peace of mind as well. Investor can go anywhere

    But I guess in NE only few project are 3800 (Guar specially), else others are in range 3000-3400 all inclusive. Kindly correct me if I am wrong

    Thanks,
    Suraj


    I had been to only one project of Eros and so called less FAR Project is cramped from inside, in same budget much spacious flat available in CR.

    Now different ppl will have different choice some one will prefer low FAR spacious outside other will prefer spacious from inside even its bit cramped outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    I had been to only one project of Eros and so called less FAR Project is cramped from inside, in same budget much spacious flat available in CR.

    Now different ppl will have different choice some one will prefer low FAR spacious outside other will prefer spacious from inside even its bit cramped outside.

    Nobody understands FAR...

    what matters is density of flats per acre...In CR , GH-7 density is 55 flats per acre..For Cosmos golden heights there are 300 flats in 1 acre..

    For NE it shall be 200 flats per acre for all projects..150 density waale projects are premium projects..(if any)

    At CR layouts of flats is good, balconies are big..in short we have good houses at good rates..valur for money to hain hi & moreover they are not making flats like CR anymore...

    CR is 360 acres..total 15000 flats at present..density is 41.66..for an overall area it is not bad...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker


    Bisht-ji,

    From which point to which point??? That's all I want to know.

    By the way, you can "mark" the road on wikimapia, if it is not there, satellite map will not show it (obviously ;)). Anyone, just tell the points along this proposed road, I will mark it, no problem.


    Still waiting..... :bump2::bump2:


    CommentQuote
  • me too.

    i stay in CR but not seeing any any such progress as being claimed by others.

    Originally Posted by FieldWorker


    Still waiting..... :bump2::bump2:


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Nobody understands FAR...

    what matters is density of flats per acre...

    Density in terms of Flats per Acre is also a parameter, absolutely correct.

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala

    For NE it shall be 200 flats per acre for all projects..150 density waale projects are premium projects..(if any)

    180 is a good representative for NExtn projects with high density like SuperTech Check here for calculations
    The best one is Stellar Jeevan with 110 (can get higher if one more tower), but about 120 nevertheless.

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala

    At CR layouts of flats is good, balconies are big..in short we have good houses at good rates..valur for money to hain hi & moreover they are not making flats like CR anymore...

    Many builder are making big balconies, as balconies up to 5 feet are not considered as part of FAR. That's is a big incentive for builder, just a fraction of construction cost, large balconies significantly increase Super Area and thus a significant addition to price. :D

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala

    CR is 360 acres..total 15000 flats at present..density is 41.66..for an overall area it is not bad...

    Bhai, you changed the whole concept of FAR. If we calculate using your formula, in NExtn, roughly 20% or so land is occupied by GHs, so here if average density of NExtn is 160, so its about roughly 160/5 = 32 for overall area, excellent for an an area .


    It least I do not understand your definition of FAR. Moreover, in CR the bigger problem is of ground coverage allowed for construction.


    CommentQuote
  • Do all of you guys work for John Lang LaSalle India? I am having an inferiority complex after going through the posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker


    Still waiting..... :bump2::bump2:



    Ur Field worker come & see on the ground...

    I will give u the route...

    Move ahead of gate no 2 Gh-7 & reach near to school site...see the progress of making culvert over naala...

    U can clearly see that land exists on which this roads can come...

    Go to Shaberi Pulia..take right near to Radha Saomi satsang..keep right..reach at backside of mahagun mywoods & see CR..U can see the possible road..

    That road can come is for sure..will it come is for Builders to work & for which I am keeping my fingers crossed.I will rejoice only if it becomes reality..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

    Density in terms of Flats per Acre is also a parameter, absolutely correct.


    180 is a good representative for NExtn projects with high density like SuperTech Check here for calculations
    The best one is Stellar Jeevan with 110 (can get higher if one more tower), but about 120 nevertheless.


    Many builder are making big balconies, as balconies up to 5 feet are not considered as part of FAR. That's is a big incentive for builder, just a fraction of construction cost, large balconies significantly increase Super Area and thus a significant addition to price. :D


    Bhai, you changed the whole concept of FAR. If we calculate using your formula, in NExtn, roughly 20% or so land is occupied by GHs, so here if average density of NExtn is 160, so its about roughly 160/5 = 32 for overall area, excellent for an an area .


    It least I do not understand your definition of FAR. Moreover, in CR the bigger problem is of ground coverage allowed for construction.



    it's more difficult than the way you make us understand..seeing is believing I Presume..we saw ..we decided..

    I asked u 56 flats per acre for a 33 acre township..14 Floors..good layout..is it good or bad???
    CommentQuote