Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Ur Field worker come & see on the ground...
    I will give u the route...
    Move ahead of gate no 2 Gh-7 & reach near to school site...see the progress of making culvert over naala...
    U can clearly see that land exists on which this roads can come...
    Go to Shaberi Pulia..take right near to Radha Saomi satsang..keep right..reach at backside of mahagun mywoods & see CR..U can see the possible road..
    That road can come is for sure..will it come is for Builders to work & for which I am keeping my fingers crossed.I will rejoice only if it becomes reality..

Sorry did not get it, please mark it on a map.

Also, few points to note.

1. The road will primality lie in GN and GN master plan says nothing about it. GNA simply can't invest in a road not in it's MP2021.
    2. The road will lie in farmland of Shaberi, and ownership, lies with villagers, well if villagers sold land to builders it can happen. But what are odds of builders paying huge sums to villagers.
    3. Fast illegal colonies are coming up in this land parcel.
    4. Until now to help CR, GDA has not acquired a single square metre of land. Even partial block on the NH24 connection is not removed. Asking for 500 m of road that too in GNoida, is too much to ask.
    5. GDA needs to pay to GNA for road connection. As GNA paid to GDA for NExtn-NH24 connection. Until now what GDA has done for CR, zilch.

My last post on this proposed road - Chances are very very remote, next to nil.

CommentQuote
    it's more difficult than the way you make us understand..seeing is believing I Presume..we saw ..we decided..
    I asked u 56 flats per acre for a 33 acre township..14 Floors..good layout..is it good or bad???

Re-read again, I did not tell how good or bad is the density.

You messed-up the meaning of FAR, I only corrected that.

CommentQuote
  • Wow Today this thread has reached to 400 Page, the way argument is happening in another 30-40 days it can cross 500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

1. The road will primality lie in GN and GN master plan says nothing about it. GNA simply can't invest in a road not in it's MP2021.
    2. The road will lie in farmland of Shaberi, and ownership, lies with villagers, well if villagers sold land to builders it can happen. But what are odds of builders paying huge sums to villagers.
    4. Until now to help CR, GDA has not acquired a single square metre of land. Even partial block on the NH24 connection is not removed. Asking for 500 m of road that too in GNoida, is too much to ask.
    5. GDA needs to pay to GNA for road connection. As GNA paid to GDA for NExtn-NH24 connection. Until now what GDA has done for CR, zilch.

This road is in Ghaziabad's master plan...

Around 4000 families are living in CR..I am sure GDA would have done something in order for these families living with facility of police station, post office, banks, electricity, water,roads & approvals..

U don't need to have overbearing presence of government agencies to realise that they do exist..

My take as shared earlier also is Pulia widening this year, alternate route in next 3 years & NH-24 widening in 6 years & that should help CR to remain good..which u yourself said..CR is at it's best today
    CommentQuote

i have never understood FAR & believe in actual seeing>>.
    CommentQuote

Sir Ji Kuchh RNE ke baare main bhee parkash Daliye......
    CommentQuote
  • fastest to make 400.. once upon a time this thread was struggling to reach even 100 too..

Originally Posted by manmohan975
    Wow Today this thread has reached to 400 Page, the way argument is happening in another 30-40 days it can cross 500.
    CommentQuote
  • on 20th Jan it was on page no. 300. In less than 3 month 100 page.

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    fastest to make 400.. once upon a time this thread was struggling to reach even 100 too..
    CommentQuote
    i have never understood FAR & believe in actual seeing>>.

This means FAR is only for official significance and nothing to do with flats per acre.

I guess this is wrong, FAR governs lots of things including density of a place and seems FAR is CR is less than or equal to NE. Kindly compare per project and also for entire area. From you figures it seems GH-7 have very less density.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote

Don't be so eager, jab ban jaayega tab dekh lena, I can also say its in plan. Secondly on CR side no land acquisition is required as it already with CIPL, from GN, GNA need to buy land, if GN can and able to take entire land in GN West then why you are worried about few acres. And you should know for building Road Emergency clause is always applicable.

As per current and for next 2 years we are ok with Shaberi pulia widening.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote

• :D :D :D,
    So much for this road as a foregone reality, posts after posts.

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Don't be so eager, jab ban jaayega tab dekh lena, I can also say its in plan. Secondly on CR side no land acquisition is required as it already with CIPL, from GN, GNA need to buy land, if GN can and able to take entire land in GN West then why you are worried about few acres. And you should know for building Road Emergency clause is always applicable.
    As per current and for next 2 years we are ok with Shaberi pulia widening.
    Thanks,
    Suraj

CommentQuote

:D :D :D,
    So much for this road as a foregone reality, posts after posts.

We just replied to the people who have issues with CR connectivity in future and we always said for present we are ok with NH-24 and Shaberi. Again don't talk about future CR population and compare with current roads. I hope you got the point.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Fate of a operational Solid Waste to Energy Plant Similar to one proposed at Crossings. After being operational also on the ground of hazard to human health plant is at the verge of closer. Judgment of this will also affect judgment of plant proposed at Crossings.

Green tribunal seeks report on waste plant

• 6 Apr 2013 • Hindustan Times (Delhi)

GLARE ON ENERGY UNIT Environment body acts after residents of Sukhdev Vihar seek closure of Okhla unit, claiming the burnt waste released harmful dioxins
    The National Green Tribunal has asked the Delhi government to submit a report in three weeks to establish whether or not the waste-toenergy plant running at Okhla in South Delhi was causing harm to environment and public health.
    The report, sources said, would decide the plant’s fate and have an impact on the plans by Delhi government and municipal corporation to introduce two more similar units at Ghazipur and Narela-Bawana road.
    The Ghazipur plant is already running on trial and is likely to be commissioned soon.
    Residents of Sukhdev Vihar in Okhla had first approached the Delhi High Court in 2009 seeking closure of the plant, stating that it burnt waste and released harmful ‘dioxins’ into the air.
    The high court in January this year transferred the case to the tribunal, even as the Delhi government maintained that the plant was safe. An expert committee, formed earlier to study the plant, told the tribunal on Thursday that it needed time for analysis of samples and preparation of a report. The tribunal allowed the time but appointed advocate Rahul Chaudhary as local commissioner to ensure that samples were collected in his presence when the plant was operating at optimum capacity of 16MW.
    “The commissioner is supposed to randomly visit houses around the plant and notice if there was any ash residue. If ash is found, he will collect samples and send them for analysis,” the tribunal said. T i m a r p u r - O k h l a Wa s t e Management Co Pvt Ltd is operating the plant that has the capacity to process 1300-tonnes of waste every day and generate 16MW of electricity.
    The residents of Sukhdev Nagar, in their petition, have also argued that the plant was not financially viable. They claimed that Delhi’s waste, largely because of poor segregation, was not supposed to be fit for burning.
    One such plant had been shut down years ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    Fate of a operational Solid Waste to Energy Plant Similar to one proposed at Crossings. After being operational also on the ground of hazard to human health plant is at the verge of closer. Judgment of this will also affect judgment of plant proposed at Crossings.

Green tribunal seeks report on waste plant

• 6 Apr 2013 • Hindustan Times (Delhi)

GLARE ON ENERGY UNIT Environment body acts after residents of Sukhdev Vihar seek closure of Okhla unit, claiming the burnt waste released harmful dioxins
    The National Green Tribunal has asked the Delhi government to submit a report in three weeks to establish whether or not the waste-toenergy plant running at Okhla in South Delhi was causing harm to environment and public health.
    The report, sources said, would decide the plant’s fate and have an impact on the plans by Delhi government and municipal corporation to introduce two more similar units at Ghazipur and Narela-Bawana road.
    The Ghazipur plant is already running on trial and is likely to be commissioned soon.
    Residents of Sukhdev Vihar in Okhla had first approached the Delhi High Court in 2009 seeking closure of the plant, stating that it burnt waste and released harmful ‘dioxins’ into the air.
    The high court in January this year transferred the case to the tribunal, even as the Delhi government maintained that the plant was safe. An expert committee, formed earlier to study the plant, told the tribunal on Thursday that it needed time for analysis of samples and preparation of a report. The tribunal allowed the time but appointed advocate Rahul Chaudhary as local commissioner to ensure that samples were collected in his presence when the plant was operating at optimum capacity of 16MW.
    “The commissioner is supposed to randomly visit houses around the plant and notice if there was any ash residue. If ash is found, he will collect samples and send them for analysis,” the tribunal said. T i m a r p u r - O k h l a Wa s t e Management Co Pvt Ltd is operating the plant that has the capacity to process 1300-tonnes of waste every day and generate 16MW of electricity.
    The residents of Sukhdev Nagar, in their petition, have also argued that the plant was not financially viable. They claimed that Delhi’s waste, largely because of poor segregation, was not supposed to be fit for burning.
    One such plant had been shut down years ago.

But my only concern is "What will be the fate of STP, DG, SWMPs in future if things like THIS will be allowed to happen"...... Our cities and largest population is already straggling with Waste management and to cater the need we already ave very low number of such facilities, and if we continue to fight agianst it due to vested intrestes of that area and few citizens, it is not good practice for sure.

Moreover it will start a new chapter, e.g. If these plants sifted to some remote place in 2013.... what builders will do, they will again buy the nearby land and will develop the areas like Crossings (knowing the facts) and later file a case in court and on ground of several things, push plants to further distance.... certianly this is not a good practice and being tax payer and citizens of India we 'SHOULD NOT PROMOTE SUCH WRONG PRACTICES'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    But my only concern is "What will be the fate of STP, DG, SWMPs in future if things like THIS will be allowed to happen"...... Our cities and largest population is already straggling with Waste management and to cater the need we already ave very low number of such facilities, and if we continue to fight agianst it due to vested intrestes of that area and few citizens, it is not good practice for sure.

Moreover it will start a new chapter, e.g. If these plants sifted to some remote place in 2013.... what builders will do, they will again buy the nearby land and will develop the areas like Crossings (knowing the facts) and later file a case in court and on ground of several things, push plants to further distance.... certianly this is not a good practice and being tax payer and citizens of India we 'SHOULD NOT PROMOTE SUCH WRONG PRACTICES'

Don't want to get into argument than also writing this will not be responding to any counter replies. Who care for right and wrong untill it affects them, preaching and giving suggesstion is easiest thing to do.

Taxpayers are poor fellows who are here to pay for lifelong in all terms. Guess majority will be aware that taxpyers are salaried class as barring few businessclass hardly pay any tax. Ppl will be also aware that how mutch of tax paid goes in funnel of corruption and how much actually used for the purpose it is meant for.

Very noble thought but please think why Tax payers goes against the welfare activity being done for them from the tax paid by them. This happens due to fault in process n system, If things planned with proper planning such situation will not arise.

Why system allow to build houses earmarked for utilities like these? No need to recall that CR is a planned township not encrochments. Forget about CR, village in surrounding of proposed SWMP plants are more closer to it than crossings. Is their life does not have value?

If builders and govt. officials have made mistake, let them pay, suspend ppl involve in it & put builders behind the bar and attach their properties & let them pay for the place in other area and shift it there.

Why the hell plant in question at okhla has been made at a place which is surrounded by residential colonies?
    CommentQuote