Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    via NE - city center - Kalindi Kunj ...
    are there any shared autos from crossing to city centr ?

Comment

Originally posted by DareDevil11 View Post
      Zero Idea...
      Thanks

Comment

any public transport from crossing to any of the places ( ne , city centr , kalindi kunj)

Comment

Dear Friends,

I just have gone through last two days posts made on the forum.I found that people are comparing CR with NE and also commenting NE will be better than CR.

But friends I have some experience of Realty Price Movement and tell you whenever a new project is launched by the builders than from all points of views that project becomes superior, this the common marketing principle of Builders. And this rule also apply to NE Marketing either by Builders or through their brokers/middle men. But in fact if you visit the Geographical location of CR you will find that from most of projects of NE, CR is closer to NE, Noida, Delhi & Ghaziabad. Number two if the good facilities are developed in NE than that can also be availed by CR residents since Geographically both the project are at the same piece of land. Number three "why the people are buying in NE and not in RTM at CR", so dear friends in NE qty.of inventory if compared with CR than it would be arround ten times,so in number it may be more but in % it would be less, further in CR all good builders have sold their 100% inventory, and in last but not the least in CR being a RTM 100% payment is to be made whereas in new project like NE which will come up (if every thing like farmers issues and Govt. policies remains OK) in next 4~5 years, so the persons who want to invest / spread their pay outs in next 5 will go to NE.

Friends there is common saying in Realty Business which must be remembered by Both (Investors / Enduser) before buying any property "JO DIKHTA HAI VO TIKTA HAI"

Thanks
          Last edited December 24 2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Shared autos have started from NH-24 to sahberi side upto Gol Chakkar (Noida Extension).From there shared autos for city centre is available.Frequency may not be that much but during rush hours not a problem.

Comment

If you have to start at 8.00 a.m or before that NH-24-Barapullah naala road is also good.

Comment

Originally posted by Vipin V View Post
                Dear Friends,

I just have gone through last two days posts made on the forum.I found that people are comparing CR with NE and also commenting NE will be better than CR.

But friends I have some experience of Realty Price Movement and tell you whenever a new project is launched by the builders than from all points of views that project becomes superior, this the common marketing principle of Builders. And this rule also apply to NE Marketing either by Builders or through their brokers/middle men. But in fact if you visit the Geographical location of CR you will find that from most of projects of NE, CR is closer to NE, Noida, Delhi & Ghaziabad. Number two if the good facilities are developed in NE than that can also be availed by CR residents since Geographically both the project are at the same piece of land. Number three "why the people are buying in NE and not in RTM at CR", so dear friends in NE qty.of inventory if compared with CR than it would be arround ten times,so in number it may be more but in % it would be less, further in CR all good builders have sold their 100% inventory, and in last but not the least in CR being a RTM 100% payment is to be made whereas in new project like NE which will come up (if every thing like farmers issues and Govt. policies remains OK) in next 4~5 years, so the persons who want to invest / spread their pay outs in next 5 will go to NE.

Friends there is common saying in Realty Business which must be remembered by Both (Investors / Enduser) before buying any property "JO DIKHTA HAI VO TIKTA HAI"

Thanks
                Vipin. very good points put by you specially upfront payment for RTM.
                As I already said marketing of NE is done in such a way that it is attracting new investors.
                I also want to add some more points to justify the low price tag in CR.

1) Connectivity Issue in CR.( It look like this is going to sort out soon with new roads)
                2) High FAR compare to NE ( nothing can be done on this)
                3) Dumping ground fear ( may get rid of it in future)
                4) Ghaziabad tag (more electricity cuts)

So these are reasons which are restricting a end user to buy in CR even though it is still cheaper than NE.

Comment

Guys ! I need Some help

I went to crossing republic today to decide whthr to take a house on rent there or not...
                  My main issue was as My brother has to travel south delhi daily..so what is the cheapest way to reach south delhi in minimum time...

thanks !!
                  What are the current rent rates in CR?

Comment

Kalindi bridge to be shut for 2 months

Kalindi bridge to be shut for 2 months - The Times of India

Comment

Any News Regarding GDA approval on upper floors (Above 10th Floor) of panchsheel wellington(tower 3,4,5,6)...???
                      Last edited December 24 2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: Approval Status Of Panchsheel Wellington upper floor

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X