Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    I sold my 1450 Sq ft flat in 39 Lacs 2 weeks back... So thats fine.. little high but not this much as u said. U r just sitting and room and making ur own assumptions, come out of room and see the reality of the world and dont confuse the guys here

What floor and which society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himkat
    dude 48 lakhs for a 1550 sq ft in CR. Thats more than 3000/ sq ft.

market rates around 38 lakhs not 48 lakhs

Boss, I am sorry to say that your assumption towards the rates is not true. In this forum itself you can find rates way above my expectation. go to CR and inquire about rates Mascot rates from any dealer/owner there and you will find these rates are reasonable. First of all the construction quality of Mahagun can not be compared with that of Supertech or any other builder at CR. Other builders are not able to sell their flats so they might offer less rates but for end user I guess quality is most important. Check on Mahagun site the rates for Mascot Phase-V.Mahagun is asking around Rs2900 per sqft(on down payment top floor) which is very very far from possession. link is below.
    Mahagun Mascot
    I was forgot to mention in my post that my post was directed to genuine buyers who are end users of the flat not the investors. My flat is in Phase-1 and on 4th Floor so I do'nt think that I am asking unreasonable price.
    Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • selling nad buying is prohibited on this forum
    CommentQuote
  • I was there in CR this weekend, and inquired several projects, i found that the rate for 3BHK is around 40 Lacs (+/- 2 Lacs) depending on the size and the project.

I liked the Panchsheel Wellington which is offering good rate of around 2550 - need your advice on the quality and reliability of the builder
    I saw Mahagun as well but the quality seemed to be not that good , it could be the case with one particular flat but the seepage was huge
    Also, if anyone of you know about poject named "PROVOEW - LABONI" - could not see it, but there are lots of add on the web for sell

Thanks!
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak9527
    I was there in CR this weekend, and inquired several projects, i found that the rate for 3BHK is around 40 Lacs (+/- 2 Lacs) depending on the size and the project.

I liked the Panchsheel Wellington which is offering good rate of around 2550 - need your advice on the quality and reliability of the builder
    I saw Mahagun as well but the quality seemed to be not that good , it could be the case with one particular flat but the seepage was huge
    Also, if anyone of you know about poject named "PROVOEW - LABONI" - could not see it, but there are lots of add on the web for sell

Thanks!
    Amit

Share the size and possession date in which you getting 2550 rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • There were two sizes - 1450 Sq Ft and 1700 Sq Ft - Ready to move in flats
    CommentQuote
    There were two sizes - 1450 Sq Ft and 1700 Sq Ft - Ready to move in flats

1450 in 40 lakhs sounds to be ok but if you are getting 1700 in 40 lakhs that's dirt cheap.
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback on PROVIEW - LABONI project offering Ready to move in flats

got call from one of the brokers he said builder is offering "32" lcd,Refridge,Wshing m/c,Microwve,Spilit a/c,Juicer mixr, mudlor ktchn" with the booking, now doubt has deepen on its quality... Please suggest
    CommentQuote
    Any feedback on PROVIEW - LABONI project offering Ready to move in flats

got call from one of the brokers he said builder is offering "32" lcd,Refridge,Wshing m/c,Microwve,Spilit a/c,Juicer mixr, mudlor ktchn" with the booking, now doubt has deepen on its quality... Please suggest

So they giving everything but may not be the quality of flat itself:).. Personally I don't know anything about Preview builder but can understand if they are giving such lucrative offer then somewhere quality must be compromised.
    Be aware of such offers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitk21
    Boss, I am sorry to say that your assumption towards the rates is not true. In this forum itself you can find rates way above my expectation. go to CR and inquire about rates Mascot rates from any dealer/owner there and you will find these rates are reasonable. First of all the construction quality of Mahagun can not be compared with that of Supertech or any other builder at CR. Other builders are not able to sell their flats so they might offer less rates but for end user I guess quality is most important. Check on Mahagun site the rates for Mascot Phase-V.Mahagun is asking around Rs2900 per sqft(on down payment top floor) which is very very far from possession. link is below.
    Mahagun Mascot
    I was forgot to mention in my post that my post was directed to genuine buyers who are end users of the flat not the investors. My flat is in Phase-1 and on 4th Floor so I do'nt think that I am asking unreasonable price.
    Regards
    Amit

bro i am not going to argue..... its your property and i wish you luck to get the best possible price. I just told you the market rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himkat
    bro i am not going to argue..... its your property and i wish you luck to get the best possible price. I just told you the market rates

Boss, I am also just asking you to first research and then come-up with Market Rate. Speculations should not be put as facts, I have presented my basis on arriving on that price, you just present yours for your quoted Market Rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    I sold my 1450 Sq ft flat in 39 Lacs 2 weeks back... So thats fine..

Good for you if you sold your flat well. However, you got it all wrong on what I was saying. I did not comment on the price, I commented that - avoid inside facing units in Supertech Livingston, simply because they are too congested.

little high but not this much as u said.

So the tower in place of "central garden" is not 29 Floor.

U r just sitting and room and making ur own assumptions, come out of room and see the reality of the world and dont confuse the guys here

It was no assumption but a fact that I pointed out. Supertech is a pathetic quality builder - that is also a fact.
    CommentQuote
  • Man.. Go and inquire.. then speak ... One of my friends is very much interested in 3BHK for 40 L in Mascot.. and no offer yet... Minimum offer from a broker for 1550 sqft is 42 L... that too not so preferable location.

Originally Posted by himkat
    CommentQuote
  • is the proposed metro to ghaziabad bus terminus anywhere near crossing republic?
    Probably to closest station would be CISF or is there any other station closer
    CommentQuote
  • How is pachsheel Willington in crossing republic? Which socities one should avoid in CR? Kindly let us know.
    CommentQuote