Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Vipin V View Post
    Dear Friends,

I just have gone through last two days posts made on the forum.I found that people are comparing CR with NE and also commenting NE will be better than CR.

But friends I have some experience of Realty Price Movement and tell you whenever a new project is launched by the builders than from all points of views that project becomes superior, this the common marketing principle of Builders. And this rule also apply to NE Marketing either by Builders or through their brokers/middle men. But in fact if you visit the Geographical location of CR you will find that from most of projects of NE, CR is closer to NE, Noida, Delhi & Ghaziabad. Number two if the good facilities are developed in NE than that can also be availed by CR residents since Geographically both the project are at the same piece of land. Number three "why the people are buying in NE and not in RTM at CR", so dear friends in NE qty.of inventory if compared with CR than it would be arround ten times,so in number it may be more but in % it would be less, further in CR all good builders have sold their 100% inventory, and in last but not the least in CR being a RTM 100% payment is to be made whereas in new project like NE which will come up (if every thing like farmers issues and Govt. policies remains OK) in next 4~5 years, so the persons who want to invest / spread their pay outs in next 5 will go to NE.

Friends there is common saying in Realty Business which must be remembered by Both (Investors / Enduser) before buying any property "JO DIKHTA HAI VO TIKTA HAI"

Thanks
    Fully agreed

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
      LOL, your points and facts are amazing
      I guess you are the only one in CR who is not facing any traffic on NH-24.
      Then why CR people using Shaberi road daily to commute?
      I don't want to comment on rest of your points as I am sure you are not staying in CR
      Did you asked with each and every person moving through Shaberi road or u are following the CR guards duty. Most of the people who move through Shaberi road are those commuting between main Ghaziabad to Grt. Noida. or Noida expressway. What would u do if u have to follow the same route?

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
        Right! ... in many ways ........ also there is undying sweet rivalry till date between residents of vaishali and indirapuram about which place is better.
        I would rather say.... Indrapuram Vs Noida = CR Vs Greater Noida West.

Howzzzzzz that?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mani Agrawal View Post
          Did you asked with each and every person moving through Shaberi road or u are following the CR guards duty. Most of the people who move through Shaberi road are those commuting between main Ghaziabad to Grt. Noida. or Noida expressway. What would u do if u have to follow the same route?
          If you have ability to read then go and read few posts in same thread and then understand why people use Shaberi road. If still doesn't understand, go and ask each n every person moving through Shaberi road as people also use this road for noida route. If still can't understand, I am sure you won't then ask any CR guard on duty

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            Hi,

Mr. Hindustan kindly get your facts clear

1) Connectivity issue - I am living here in CR from last 1 year and got no such issue. Between 9 to 6 p.m I never face issue on NH-24, very little jam which is negligible. In complete NCR you will face similar issue.

2) What is FAR of CR? is it greater than 3.5 of NE?
            3) Where is DG? From last 2-3 years there is nothing on that site
            4) Greater Noida will have more electricity problem in future. As Ghaziabad is very old city and much more population. Greater Noida will have all these problem in future. Don't forget my friends both are part of UP

In current scenario CR is far far better than NE. And it will be for next 4-5 years. After that CR people will enjoy all NE facilities as well.
            Suraj bhai...ur facts are appreciable...but some points to get noticed: NH 24 has the worst traffic problems (each one knows it), Ghaziabad is known for its electricity problem (each one knows it), The width of road and high rise building in CR will led this area to be next indirapuram in next 2-3 yrs...with traffic chaos in the area

CR is good place to stay...but remember if NE is not there than This place would never had got so much attention...

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              I would rather say.... Indrapuram Vs Noida = CR Vs Greater Noida West.

Howzzzzzz that?
              Well bowled......... not out !

Comment

Originally posted by indiareal View Post
                Suraj bhai...ur facts are appreciable...but some points to get noticed: NH 24 has the worst traffic problems (each one knows it), Ghaziabad is known for its electricity problem (each one knows it), The width of road and high rise building in CR will led this area to be next indirapuram in next 2-3 yrs...with traffic chaos in the area

CR is good place to stay...but remember if NE is not there than This place would never had got so much attention...
                Accha! hamne toh socha tha ncr main hai noida ke pass.

Comment

Well bowled......... not out !
                  aur 3rd empire ne out karar diya.......
                  Thanks

Comment

Accha! hamne toh socha tha ncr main hai noida ke pass.
                    ?????

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                      If you have ability to read then go and read few posts in same thread and then understand why people use Shaberi road. If still doesn't understand, go and ask each n every person moving through Shaberi road as people also use this road for noida route. If still can't understand, I am sure you won't then ask any CR guard on duty
                      Oh so u are commenting after reading posts only. If u have the ability to read all the posts then read all of them. Or u have the habit of picking bad posts only

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X