Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    'Purposed dumping ground'. what is that ?

Dumping Ground or shall I say CR is settled down near Dumping Ground of Dhundhera village. In Mid 90s the DG earmarked to that place. meanwhile CR builders purchased nearbyland at cheap rates in 2007 onwards stareted building Crossings Republik..... they always kept buyers in dark about DG issue. Builders took stay for DG const.

Finally matter went to court, Allahbad High COurt passed oreders in 2011, that DG will come, and they asked builders to pay compensation for delay, i guess Ansal is told to pay in Crores.

Why I used term 'Purposed DG' as matter is now in Supreme Court, so fat of DG is still not decided.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    thats great Rajinder, anyupdate you have from builder on the approach road from the fountain chowk?

A kaccha road (without blacktop) from fountain round about to Saviour was available since long. Now families has started moving in so from day before yesterday black topping the road has started. Approx 100 mtr road has completed starting from Saviour to fountain chowk.

What I can guess is that with in a wk time road will be ready.

And one can expect increase in count in navratras starting from today.

Regards
    Rajinder
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Dumping Ground or shall I say CR is settled down near Dumping Ground of Dhundhera village. In Mid 90s the DG earmarked to that place. meanwhile CR builders purchased nearbyland at cheap rates in 2007 onwards stareted building Crossings Republik..... they always kept buyers in dark about DG issue. Builders took stay for DG const.

Finally matter went to court, Allahbad High COurt passed oreders in 2011, that DG will come, and they asked builders to pay compensation for delay, i guess Ansal is told to pay in Crores.

Why I used term 'Purposed DG' as matter is now in Supreme Court, so fat of DG is still not decided.

Do you know what reminds me from your all posts
    "Little knowledge is dangerous" but wrong knowledge is good laughing recipe

a) Tell me one thing if DG was approved in mid 90s then why GNN is sleeping from more than 15 years. There should be some reason behind this.
    b) Ansal buy this land around 2005, so what GNN is doing from mid 90s to 2005? after that I can understand that's its fighting for the case.
    c) Kindly also mention that Environment clearance has been expired and there no Environment clerance for this project hence SC has put stay order which will be finalize in 30th Apr hearing, that will be indefinite stay order till environment clearance.
    As per survey done in 2011, this is already in Category B, which means impact on human life. Hence this project can't get Environment clearance in future.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Freinds
    I m a serving army officer and have decided to sell my property at govindpuram by gaurs.Deal is complete and want to reinvest between NE and CR.Gone thro the threads in detail and finally decided to buy in CR.I need help from people staying there as i have been offered a penthhouse in COSMOS golden heights at 62-63 lacs.Request for your views.As i cud make out from discussion Paramount appeared to be ruling.i have been offered 1895 in paramount at 66 lacs.I also prefer GAUR as my previous property was of gaur.Could you guys please help which one to buy within 60 lacs.i wont be staying in that as i m serving officer so woul like to know fwg
    1. rental income at paramount 1895.
    2. rental income in 3 bhk gaur global village.
    3. rental in COSMOS PENTH HOUSE.
    4. Which property should i go ahead with.

Note; I wud be coming to buy in a week from now.

SENIORS AND RESIDENTS PLEASE HELP INCLUDING EXACT PRICE AND ALL.

THNX A LOT IN ANTICIPATION.

MAJ A K MISHRA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Road I am not sure, but there is an issue of surroundings near Saviour side, the Republik of Dhundhera. The are because of unauthorized colonies and slums and villages on all sides of Crossings looks like 'Mini Dumping Grounds' man made............... wish Ghaziabad could have had a decent garbage place.

Please give your valuable comments on the picture, wondering Dkpatiala might click more from balconies, as aerial view:bab (59):

As per sepulchar only, he visited CR after a long and how one can visit every corner of crossing and click snaps in a few hour visit. Either this photo is fake or he lied that he visited after a long. Logically only a regular visitor or resident of CR can paste photos regarding each and every discussions.

If I am right, not only me, none of resident have seen this location in CR except sepulchar. I feels that this photo belongs to some place nearing sepulchar home.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21
    As per sepulchar only, he visited CR after a long and how one can visit every corner of crossing and click snaps in a few hour visit. Either this photo is fake or he lied that he visited after a long. Logically only a regular visitor or resident of CR can paste photos regarding each and every discussions.

If I am right, not only me, none of resident have seen this location in CR except sepulchar. I feels that this photo belongs to some place nearing sepulchar home.

Fail to understand, whats wrong with think tank of people. The picture was taken long back and taken from Slum basti next to CR. Please read carefuly no one said its CR, its clearly mentioned that its nearby areas of CR, the picture taken from there only.

Kindly have a look from outer flats of CR, you can easliy locate and see the slums nearby.

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    Dear Freinds
    I m a serving army officer and have decided to sell my property at govindpuram by gaurs.Deal is complete and want to reinvest between NE and CR.Gone thro the threads in detail and finally decided to buy in CR.I need help from people staying there as i have been offered a penthhouse in COSMOS golden heights at 62-63 lacs.Request for your views.As i cud make out from discussion Paramount appeared to be ruling.i have been offered 1895 in paramount at 66 lacs.I also prefer GAUR as my previous property was of gaur.Could you guys please help which one to buy within 60 lacs.i wont be staying in that as i m serving officer so woul like to know fwg
    1. rental income at paramount 1895.
    2. rental income in 3 bhk gaur global village.
    3. rental in COSMOS PENTH HOUSE.
    4. Which property should i go ahead with.

Note; I wud be coming to buy in a week from now.

SENIORS AND RESIDENTS PLEASE HELP INCLUDING EXACT PRICE AND ALL.

THNX A LOT IN ANTICIPATION.

MAJ A K MISHRA

Just for info
    a) Currently rental is low in CR. People will prefer 2 bhk or small size 3 bhk for rent because of high maintenance charges. Don't expect > 10K for rent for any property.
    b) Plan for either end use or long term investment
    c) As earlier mentioned by me, location wise I prefer Panchsheel, overall society and builder wise Paramount. But Paramount is expensive overall
    d) No one take Penthouse for rent so go for it for end use only.
    e) Rates in Panchsheel very from 58 to 66 for 1700 sqft depening on location.
    f) Gaur builder wise good, if you can get Golfacing flat, then it is good and you will get it around 60.
    g) In Ajnara also there are few 5 bedroom, but latest price and availability I don't know.
    h) If you can increase your budget, then Mahagun have majestic tower which layout and balconies are awesome. You will have Villa feeling in flat. But it will be around and above 80 lacs. I personally like it but don't have budget. Also Mahagun looks congested and this tower is in middle with no direct sunlight for some flats.
    i) There are plenty of options in resale but depends on your budget and choice.

Any senior resident member kindly correct me if I am wrong

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21

Ignore this guy, I will also ignore him complete in future as it has very little knowledge. His intentions are clear why to give phootage to such guys. After all we are here to discuss constructive about CR.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • GauR

Hi All Any idea what is going behind gaur. there is some work going on since last few weeks. boundry wall is been constructed. any idea what is proposed on that place..
    CommentQuote
  • Dont give such information -some folks may percieve this as the construction work for the proposed dumping ground.... :)

Originally Posted by pscr123
    Hi All Any idea what is going behind gaur. there is some work going on since last few weeks. boundry wall is been constructed. any idea what is proposed on that place..
    CommentQuote
  • Value Plus Retail

Value Plus Retail comming soon at Gaur Global Commerical 2nd Floor. a good collection of all Appliances...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • that plot was marked for proposed Hospital, but not sure what is currently planned..

CommentQuote
  • Lol

hahahha very true sir.. ab aiso ke bare me kya soche.. unko yahi bol sakte hai hum ki acha lagta hai hume dumping ground and STP & pollution ke beech rehna. please let us live you have saved enough INNOCENT buyers....

Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    Dont give such information -some folks may percieve this as the construction work for the proposed dumping ground.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • They might click a photograph and say the dumping ground construction has started .......and post the same on the forum.....:)

hahahha very true sir.. ab aiso ke bare me kya soche.. unko yahi bol sakte hai hum ki acha lagta hai hume dumping ground and STP & pollution ke beech rehna. please let us live you have saved enough INNOCENT buyers....
    CommentQuote