Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by cookie View Post
    aur 3rd empire ne out karar diya.......
    Ha ha ha.... kon hai yeh third umpire pakdo xxxx ko . .. India aaj T20 har gayi...

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by indiareal View Post
      ?????
      Expected tha!

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        I believe CR is a beautiful place for RTM flats and NE will take atleast 5 years to even reach close to what CR is today.
        So people who stay is CR enjoy and people like me who have invested in NE will keep our fingers crossed and wait that someday NE will have better connectivity and facilities which will help CR residents as well.
        We are neighbours and lets behave like literate ones.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          What are the current rates in CR for 1 year possession projects?

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by S P Banerjee View Post
            I believe CR is a beautiful place for RTM flats and NE will take atleast 5 years to even reach close to what CR is today.
            So people who stay is CR enjoy and people like me who have invested in NE will keep our fingers crossed and wait that someday NE will have better connectivity and facilities which will help CR residents as well.
            We are neighbours and lets behave like literate ones.
            Nice try to bring peace.. I hope that lasts long
            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by hindustan View Post
              If you have ability to read then go and read few posts in same thread and then understand why people use Shaberi road. If still doesn't understand, go and ask each n every person moving through Shaberi road as people also use this road for noida route. If still can't understand, I am sure you won't then ask any CR guard on duty
              hindustanji NH-24 has improved a lot. I sometimes go by NH-24 to Sector 63 & sometimes by Noida Extension.In both sides it is 11-12 kms for me..both ways it takes 25-30 minutes.Difference being in NH-24 tarffic slows down at Vijay Nagar, Siddhrath Vihar, Near Hindon bridge & at Noida turning.There is no jam & this I can vouch for last 4 months.From Shahberi side it takes 5-10 minutes to cross pulia in the morning & thereafter 15 minutes to reach office...Initial struggle ke baad all is well..So choice is yours..Both ways time taken is same.U enjoy ur drive from NE but NH-24 is slow moving...

              Shahberi road is jam at pulia not because CR is using it but because whole of Ghaziabad uses it for going to Greater Noida, Expressway, Noida City centre & other parts of Delhi.After Vijay nagar road has opened Shahberi jam has lessened.

              NH-24 bahut jyaada badnam hain jam ke liye but in reality it is not that bad.It is slow but never jammed.Infact NH-24 being busy at night gives you sense of security..

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                LOL, your points and facts are amazing
                I guess you are the only one in CR who is not facing any traffic on NH-24.
                Then why CR people using Shaberi road daily to commute?
                I don't want to comment on rest of your points as I am sure you are not staying in CR
                All points raised by suraj Bisht are correct.

                i] NH-24 is manageable.
                ii] For 33 acres 1846 flats in Gh-7.56 flats per acre.what is the FAR of this project. Remaining FAR has been sold to lesser known builders.So they may have issue.FAR is very technical term but on ground reality if your location is fine it is fine...
                iii] Regarding DG-tell me hindustan where id DG..
                iv] for last 4 months i have paid 4 units as my Power back up charges.So you see power is not a problem.Crossings was much better last year in summers than most of Ghaziabad & shall remain so.

                CR has nice layout big houses which people in NE can afford only at 3 times the cost of CR.CR will get all benefits of NE & will be able to maintain it's separate entity because of nearness to NH-24.

                CR is freehold & that means no tension.wait for land acquisition bill & mark my words NE would again go into a loop of uncertainty.No builder will give you cheap houses.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by somu1511 View Post
                  What are the current rates in CR for 1 year possession projects?
                  Hindustan won't like it but prices have crossed Rs3500 per sq ft AI for projects offering possession in next 1 year.This is the least Builder rate & that too on top floors.

                  I buyed a house at the rate of 2435 AI in April 2012 & now rates have touched 3600 (Gh-7 Lower floor).That is price escalation of 47 %.No doubt we have people behaving the way they are by putting Crossings down.Case of sour grapes...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    All points raised by suraj Bisht are correct.

                    i] NH-24 is manageable.
                    ii] For 33 acres 1846 flats in Gh-7.56 flats per acre.what is the FAR of this project. Remaining FAR has been sold to lesser known builders.So they may have issue.FAR is very technical term but on ground reality if your location is fine it is fine...
                    iii] Regarding DG-tell me hindustan where id DG..
                    iv] for last 4 months i have paid 4 units as my Power back up charges.So you see power is not a problem.Crossings was much better last year in summers than most of Ghaziabad & shall remain so.

                    CR has nice layout big houses which people in NE can afford only at 3 times the cost of CR.CR will get all benefits of NE & will be able to maintain it's separate entity because of nearness to NH-24.

                    CR is freehold & that means no tension.wait for land acquisition bill & mark my words NE would again go into a loop of uncertainty.No builder will give you cheap houses.
                    FAR is 3.75 for CR and it as nothing to do with location.
                    For power charges, wait for summer. Everyone knows about big electirty cut happen in summer not in winters.
                    For distance calculation, I will suggest you to check google map. I am sure it is not equal, from shaberi road distance is more. Time taken from NH is more, that is why whole ghaziabad is using shaberi road even to reach Noida. If someone don't want to accept it, no point of stretching again.
                    For dumping ground, check CROMA site.It will tell you where it is
                    BTW where can you get cheap houses in NE??? it is expensive than CR.
                    One side you are saying 3 time cost of CR and then again saying cheap houses in NE.
                    Lastly I am not sure what you want to say. On one side you are saying CR will get all NE benefits and on other hand saying you are sure that NE will get in loop with new land bill. How can both is possible??

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Hi,

                      I am in CR from last one year and writing alll these points with my real name and id not like you with anonymous id, even your identity is not authenticated then how can we can trust your points. I am workring in sec 62 noida and daily commute to office from CR it takes hardly 25 mins both in morning and evening. Earliar I was living in IP Ext delhi same distance from my office and it was same time so traffic is same weather you come Delhi or CR to Noida 62.

                      My other points are also valid. I don't want to go into more detail as you will not understand. Do remember no place is perfect and already developed. People make places good or bad.

                      And you please use your real identity and don't live in virtual and fake world

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X