Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Look for Paramount:- Good location, nice landscape and layout.. but has higher density

Arihent:- neat, clean and small society, again higher density with no pool

Gaur, near to fountain , good separation bw the towers, but some towers are adjacent to Orbit plaza thus might block the view..

Do all research on ground level..

Disclaimer:- I own a flat in PS

I have my flat in Arihant and staying there from last one year. Arihant is having operational swimming pool from Jul 12. Club is also spaciaous. Have not been to Paramount & Prateek but Flat layout is better than others with 4 flat on a floor, lift lobby is having day light full day. Door, bathroom fittings, are better.

Have a look before deciding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    I have my flat in Arihant and staying there from last one year. Arihant is having operational swimming pool from Jul 12. Club is also spaciaous. Have not been to Paramount & Prateek but Flat layout is better than others with 4 flat on a floor, lift lobby is having day light full day. Door, bathroom fittings, are better.

Have a look before deciding.

Check laboni too. I dont know why people dont talk abt this society.
    Anyways construction quality seems to be pretty descent, Would suggest to check once.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Dumping Ground or shall I say CR is settled down near Dumping Ground of Dhundhera village. In Mid 90s the DG earmarked to that place. meanwhile CR builders purchased nearbyland at cheap rates in 2007 onwards stareted building Crossings Republik..... they always kept buyers in dark about DG issue. Builders took stay for DG const.

Finally matter went to court, Allahbad High COurt passed oreders in 2011, that DG will come, and they asked builders to pay compensation for delay, i guess Ansal is told to pay in Crores.

Why I used term 'Purposed DG' as matter is now in Supreme Court, so fat of DG is still not decided.

Your continuous rant of DG is getting on my nerves.
    Whenever I see rubbish anywhere, it reminds me of you.
    Can you just for once, please shock me by saying something new, something intelligent?
    What makes you think that some convent educated, working from air conditioned office and armed with a coveted technical qualification would like to take advice from a person who takes pride in buying a new bike?
    I am not talking about CR, I am talking about IREF, this is a place for classes (lacs or crores will be invoved in property) not for masses (this is not about few thousands).

If you do not like the place, just move on.
    CommentQuote
  • my builder (bulland) is offering a stilt parking to the owners of basement parking by paying 25k extra.
    i have a basement parking. should i go for stilt parking? m confused.
    plzz help. which parking is better?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    my builder (bulland) is offering a stilt parking to the owners of basement parking by paying 25k extra.
    i have a basement parking. should i go for stilt parking? m confused.
    plzz help. which parking is better?

If basement parking has no issues of location, light,seepage and flooding, only then go for basement. Else stilt parking is fine.
    CommentQuote
  • thnks. but then why stilt prking cost is usully greater than that of basement parking.

Originally Posted by cookie
    If basement parking has no issues of location, light,seepage and flooding, only then go for basement. Else stilt parking is fine.
    CommentQuote
    thnks. but then why stilt prking cost is usully greater than that of basement parking.

your car is safer in basement from dust,strom etc
    CommentQuote
    thnks. but then why stilt prking cost is usully greater than that of basement parking.

Convenience and exclusivity .... your car is available at ground floor (covered) ..you don't have to go to basement.
    CommentQuote
  • pretty much the answer i was looking for. thnx

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Convenience and exclusivity .... your car is available at ground floor (covered) ..you don't have to go to basement.
    CommentQuote
    RNE VS CR
    CR reported crimes rates, thefts of vehicles from societies complex, petrol theft etc (Note : Source data CROMA residents mails list about complaints). Blame to poor gentry in surroundings.

In Nithari, it was the other was round, resident of posh Noida sector eating poor villagers. I too am a poor person, but I am not in any criminal activity. Both rich and poor can be criminals, it is by choice not default.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo

In Nithari, it was the other was round, resident of posh Noida sector eating poor villagers. I too am a poor person, but I am not in any criminal activity. Both rich and poor can be criminals, it is by choice not default.

Unable to understand the limits/horizons of comparison and messages given in respect of it. Dont know what you mean to say that is that what you want to say that like Nithari ... CR residents can become man eater or .....................!

I am lost, and there is no relation between CRIME and PSHYCO cases, one tells habbit and another one is disease.

CR nearby area is full with Slums, right from KHoda , till Hindon pass on both sides full with unauthorised colonies slums villages etc. It is wel known fact that these kind of places are breeding ground of criminals (i agree criminals doesnt have caste creeed status religion etc they fund anywhere ) but in majority of cases these areas usually add number to substential crime rate growth.

Pls dont try justify to make CR a best place to live by addpoting the side of criminals or other means. Check Ghaziabad data maximum number of crime cases found in such areas.

Unable to understand the limits/horizons of comparison and messages given in respect of it. Dont know what you mean to say that is that what you want to say that like Nithari ... CR residents can become man eater or .....................!

I am lost, and there is no relation between CRIME and PSHYCO cases, one tells habbit and another one is disease.

CR nearby area is full with Slums, right from KHoda , till Hindon pass on both sides full with unauthorised colonies slums villages etc. It is wel known fact that these kind of places are breeding ground of criminals (i agree criminals doesnt have caste creeed status religion etc they fund anywhere ) but in majority of cases these areas usually add number to substential crime rate growth.

Pls dont try justify to make CR a best place to live by addpoting the side of criminals or other means. Check Ghaziabad data maximum number of crime cases found in such areas.

CommentQuote
  • By looking at slum in India we feel bad and just assume these are bunch of criminals and spoiling my view. Where these people will go to live? Not all people living here are criminal...if this is the criteria then Mumbai should be most unsafe place. In Mumbai a gal can be seen walking alone even in midnight. Lack of Policing and governance is behind crimes and not slums. Both of them are missing in India and especially in North India.

Also where we will find house maids if you have only luxury place around?

Originally Posted by sepulchar

CommentQuote
  • Also if CR is unsafe because of slums then even East Delhi, Noida, GNoida and NE will be unsafe as these criminals will find more money at these places. These places have richer people living here and minutes away from NH24 slums
    CommentQuote
    RNE VS CR

RNE will be connected to metro sooner or later, only 2kms distance, MOU signing etc is in progress.

Any one can say, “ such and such area will be connected to metro sooner or later, only so much of a distance, MOU signing etc is in progress”. Not surprisingly, whosoever will say this will be correct. As told to me, construction cost of one kilometer of metro is approximately Rs 600 crore. Laying down a metro is not a technical but a financial challenge. As soon it appears to the administration that population density is adequate and Rs 600 crore per kilometer invested can be recovered, metro work will be given go ahead. If looked from this perspective RNE with no industry and villages, RNE might not see metro at all!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo

Any one can say, “ such and such area will be connected to metro sooner or later, only so much of a distance, MOU signing etc is in progress”. Not surprisingly, whosoever will say this will be correct. As told to me, construction cost of one kilometer of metro is approximately Rs 600 crore. Laying down a metro is not a technical but a financial challenge. As soon it appears to the administration that population density is adequate and Rs 600 crore per kilometer invested can be recovered, metro work will be given go ahead. If looked from this perspective RNE with no industry and villages, RNE might not see metro at all!!

Wish my friend before posting you could had some idea about Ghaziabad City, RNE is on Merrut Highway road, a six kilometer bypass on NH58. NH58 Right from Delhi starts with Industrial area of Shaibabad, Mohan Nagar, NH58 industrial units and after crossing Ghaziabad again industries till Duhaai. This is about one side, just across RNE there is posh area Raj Nagar and post it again industrial area of ghaziabad touching the Crossings area. SO kindly update your FACTS, dont malign the area for the sake of showing crossngs is good.

Second: Metro coming to crossings chances are extermely LOW, however Metro Mohn Nagar and Bus Adda Ghaziabad is already under process. The final MOU wil take place soon, but budget etc all approved.

A sincere request please for the sake of finding 'MURGA' for CR pls dont spread wrong information about other areas.

RNE above all is on track of RRTS map. Guldhar station is next to RNE. :bab (59):

Road wise better connectivity to RNE, alomost whole stretch from Anand Vihar till RNE is SLUM or UNAUTHROISED AREA FREE ... its biggest advantage and Jam Free six lane road. :bab (59):

Wish my friend before posting you could had some idea about Ghaziabad City, RNE is on Merrut Highway road, a six kilometer bypass on NH58. NH58 Right from Delhi starts with Industrial area of Shaibabad, Mohan Nagar, NH58 industrial units and after crossing Ghaziabad again industries till Duhaai. This is about one side, just across RNE there is posh area Raj Nagar and post it again industrial area of ghaziabad touching the Crossings area. SO kindly update your FACTS, dont malign the area for the sake of showing crossngs is good.

Second: Metro coming to crossings chances are extermely LOW, however Metro Mohn Nagar and Bus Adda Ghaziabad is already under process. The final MOU wil take place soon, but budget etc all approved.

A sincere request please for the sake of finding 'MURGA' for CR pls dont spread wrong information about other areas.

RNE above all is on track of RRTS map. Guldhar station is next to RNE. :bab (59):

Road wise better connectivity to RNE, alomost whole stretch from Anand Vihar till RNE is SLUM or UNAUTHROISED AREA FREE ... its biggest advantage and Jam Free six lane road. :bab (59):

CommentQuote