Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What I understand, till this road will come, occupancy will increase further in CR. The situation will be same i.e jams

Going further, gaur chakkar will be chocked when people will start moving to NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes gol chakkar and road connecting GNW ( only connection of GNW to noida), sector 72 noida crossing will be choked by traffic once NE people start dwelling and occupancy increases in CR. Any solutions dear.
    CommentQuote
  • see its not going to be worse atleast for next 5 to 7 yrs... till then the authority will plan something for sure.. underground pass , over bridge.. e.g sector -18 underpass, all flyovers getting constructed in last 3 to 4 years in Noida...

above is my POV based in experience..

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Yes gol chakkar and road connecting GNW to sector 72 noida will be choked by traffic once NE people start dwelling and occupancy increases in CR. Any solutions dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree ! with you for noida but what about single bridge on hindon connecting GNW to Noida. As per master plan of GNW no other bridge is planned on hindon.

NE people may not realise this but problems of CR and NE are same and require mutual effort for solutions. In future NE can not deny entry of traffic from other areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Agree ! with you for noida but what about single bridge on hindon connecting GNW to Noida. As per master plan of GNW no other bridge is planned on hindon.

NE people may not realise this but problems of CR and NE are same and require mutual effort for solutions. In future NE can not deny entry of traffic from other areas.

Yeah but when people will start moving in NE say in 3-4 Years from now. Infrastructure will improve also improve gradually. Metro will penetrate further in Noida via sec-71 and sec-62. Also the Model Town Underpass will become reality along with many other under passes proposed on NH-24 stretch.

Also the widening project of NH-24 may be started and completed by that time.
    So lots depend on time and with the increasing pressure of traffic on NH-24. Authority will have to take steps to manage the traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing we need to understand that this is not Delhi where flyover/bridges can be built easily due to easy funds available.
    The focus will be more on making 130m road to make it signal free (as they claim). But gaur chakkar and bridge is bottleneck.
    CommentQuote
  • The solution to the problem will be effective traffic management (may be possible) and "responsible driving and lane discipline " (ha ha what I am asking).
    CommentQuote
  • Is BSNL Broad band available in Crossing. I need the same in Golden heights . Any other internet option?
    CommentQuote
  • क्राॅसिंग रिपब्लिक में लिफ्ट गिरी, 6 घायल

Ghaziabad | Last updated on: April 15, 2013 5:30 AM IST

गाजियाबाद। क्राॅसिंग रिपब्लिक की महागुन सोसायटी में रविवार शाम डाउन आ रही लिफ्ट छठवीं मंजिल से गिरकर बिल्डिंग डोर में फंस गई। लिफ्ट में आरडब्ल्यूए अध्यक्ष के परिवार सहित आठ लोग 38 मिनट तक फंसे रहे। लिफ्ट की चाबी बिल्डर के पास होने से सभी दरवाजा तोड़ नीचे कूदे। छह लोग घायल हो गए, बुजुर्ग सदमे में है।
    रिपब्लिक क्रासिंग की महागुन सोसायटी के क्रेमा टावर की लिफ्ट में रविवार शाम 6.30 बजे आठ लोग सवार थे। लिफ्ट 11वीं मंजिल से डाउन आ रही थी। लिफ्ट में सोसायटी आरडब्ल्यूए अध्यक्ष राजकुमार राजू, उनके पिता एके झा, भाई राजेश कुमार, बेटा शौरी झा (2) और वेंडर हरेंद्र कुमार, पिंटू और उनके दो साथी थे।
    राजकुमार के अनुसार किसी ने 6वीं मंजिल पर लिफ्ट रोकने को बटन दबाया। तभी रुकने की बजाय लिफ्ट तेजी से नीचे गिरी। तेज आवाज और धूल में कुछ समझ नहीं आया कि क्या हुआ। झटका लगने से राजकुमार, एके झा, राजेश कुमार और शौरी झा के अलावा दो वेंडर घायल हो गए। एके झा सदमे में है।

CommentQuote
  • Current/Future Connectivity from CR to NE is more than enough for CR/NE residents and should not be a problem at Kisan chowk as well .... i have seen smaller roundabouts handling more traffic than this ..
    The main hindrance remains on NH24 ..Once NH24 gets widened and has free movement , most of the traffic in the CR-NE connections will automatically drop off. Even as of now more than 70% vehicles using these stretches have nothing to do with CR/NE ..they are only using it as a byepass for NH24 ....
    Proabbly things might get delayed in budgetary constraints/ regional politics in CR/NE, but NH24 widening is a national issue right now and will definitely happen before NE gets populated ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    क्राॅसिंग रिपब्लिक में लिफ्ट गिरी, 6 घायल

गाजियाबाद। क्राॅसिंग रिपब्लिक की महागुन सोसायटी में रविवार शाम डाउन आ रही लिफ्ट छठवीं मंजिल से गिरकर बिल्डिंग डोर में फंस गई। लिफ्ट में आरडब्ल्यूए अध्यक्ष के परिवार सहित आठ लोग 38 मिनट तक फंसे रहे। लिफ्ट की चाबी बिल्डर के पास होने से सभी दरवाजा तोड़ नीचे कूदे। छह लोग घायल हो गए, बुजुर्ग सदमे में है।
    रिपब्लिक क्रासिंग की महागुन सोसायटी के क्रेमा टावर की लिफ्ट में रविवार शाम 6.30 बजे आठ लोग सवार थे। लिफ्ट 11वीं मंजिल से डाउन आ रही थी। लिफ्ट में सोसायटी आरडब्ल्यूए अध्यक्ष राजकुमार राजू, उनके पिता एके झा, भाई राजेश कुमार, बेटा शौरी झा (2) और वेंडर हरेंद्र कुमार, पिंटू और उनके दो साथी थे।
    राजकुमार के अनुसार किसी ने 6वीं मंजिल पर लिफ्ट रोकने को बटन दबाया। तभी रुकने की बजाय लिफ्ट तेजी से नीचे गिरी। तेज आवाज और धूल में कुछ समझ नहीं आया कि क्या हुआ। झटका लगने से राजकुमार, एके झा, राजेश कुमार और शौरी झा के अलावा दो वेंडर घायल हो गए। एके झा सदमे में है।

again!!

It is 2nd such incident..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal

Is it true? :( Ragh :-Could you please share the Source of this news?
    I think if the News is correct that all the ppls in the lift must be in a big trauma..... These are the things which hit directly on Goodwill of any Builder….. Sad if true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts

Is it true? :( Ragh :-Could you please share the Source of this news?
    I think if the News is correct that all the ppls in the lift must be in a big trauma..... These are the things which hit directly on Goodwill of any Builder….. Sad if true

Not only the builder , the onus lies on the maintenance agency as well ..The lift maintenence should be very frequent in new societies where there is bumper use by people in house shiftings , different vendors like carpenter, civil work . grill work , some flats getting finished late by builder..and new workers like maids . doodhwala. paperwala etc all of whom prefer to push all the possible switches in the panel ...i am not sure if it is the same tower as last time , but if it is then there might be something inherently wrong with that lift ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Is BSNL Broad band available in Crossing. I need the same in Golden heights . Any other internet option?

Yes BSNL wired broadband is available ....
    CommentQuote
  • This is really scary.. life threatening. RWAs should seriously do something about it, denial/delay will only complicate issue further.

With good company lifts installed in most socities, I guess poor maintenance is liable for the damage.

Originally Posted by ragh_ideal

CommentQuote