Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by indiareal View Post
    Expected tha to post kyun kiya bhai...We hope ki CR bahut hit ho jaye...aap khush raho...

Ek cheez bata do ki agar aaj NE mein 2500 ke rate hote to CR mein kya rate hote...???

Aap to bahut jaante ho us area ke baare mein...
    I resisted a lot to not to reply but can't bosss it's hilarious next time we expect ..... noida is popular becoz it is close to NE.
    plz don't comment back thanks for your verbal acrobatics.

Comment

acha ji to ab aap batayen ki agar expresway par 2000 rate hota to NE me kya rate hota...............

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
        FAR is 3.75 for CR and it as nothing to do with location.
        For power charges, wait for summer. Everyone knows about big electirty cut happen in summer not in winters.
        For distance calculation, I will suggest you to check google map. I am sure it is not equal, from shaberi road distance is more. Time taken from NH is more, that is why whole ghaziabad is using shaberi road even to reach Noida. If someone don't want to accept it, no point of stretching again.
        For dumping ground, check CROMA site.It will tell you where it is
        BTW where can you get cheap houses in NE??? it is expensive than CR.
        One side you are saying 3 time cost of CR and then again saying cheap houses in NE.
        Lastly I am not sure what you want to say. On one side you are saying CR will get all NE benefits and on other hand saying you are sure that NE will get in loop with new land bill. How can both is possible??
        Bhai... CR ki problem hey CR vale nipat lengey..!! na tun sara hindustan kyoun ghusa raha hey CR mein..!! Bhai tun mauj ley extenstion ki..aur humein sadne dey CR mein..!! abb key khush ho ja..

Bhai I am living in NOIDA from past 22 years.. 22 years back we bought two flats in sector 37, years back it was like heaven but now it became mess, So Now I am staying in CR from past 1 year, and you won’t believe I haven’t noticed 5% of difference in these two localities.. so it’s all depends on your inner mindset and satisfaction.. varna agar comparison hi karte raho gey tau zindagi bhar rone key alawa you won’t get anything..!! so just be happy where ever you are living.. the place will accept you and vice versa you will start enjoying living in that place..

And just tell me one location in NCR where you people dont have problems.. and I am sure you won’t find a single one..!
        Last edited December 27 2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Band Baja Barat in CR..!!

Guys, this message is only for the individuals currently living in crossing "especially GH7":

I know celebration of festivals are required, and even it’s a good effort for the emerging societies like CR, but don’t you think that organizers are just making it much louder than its required.
          We may have families with old and sick peoples, pre-board/midterm exams are on the row and children’s are trying to concentrate on studies. But organizers never keep these things in mind, they always started their programs early in mornings and finish it by late nights.. and you must have noticed during diwali and chatt puja they ran these programs for 2 - 3 consicutive days..

Can we object this somewhere on the forum so that my voice can reach to the organizers and CROMA members? As well as what you guys think about this situation..?
          Last edited December 27 2012, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mukeshjarial View Post
            Guys, this message is only for the individuals currently living in crossing "especially GH7":

I know celebration of festivals are required, and even it’s a good effort for the emerging societies like CR, but don’t you think that organizers are just making it much louder than its required.
            We may have families with old and sick peoples, pre-board/midterm exams are on the row and children’s are trying to concentrate on studies. But organizers never keep these things in mind, they always started their programs early in mornings and finish it by late nights.. and you must have noticed during diwali and chatt puja they ran these programs for 2 - 3 consicutive days..

Can we object this somewhere on the forum so that my voice can reach to the organizers and CROMA members? As well as what you guys think about this situation..?
            I think you have a golf course facing unit or near to tennis court.No such problems on my side.But then if if you have raised this issue we shall discuss in next meeting of CRIS-GH-7. You come down in the club area. It is generally on first sunday of every month.

We have no connection with Croma but ya organise some functions jointly.Celebration was during Dussehra, diwali, Chatt & Christmas.these are generally 2-3 hours affair.I am sure discussing it we can reach to a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
              FAR is 3.75 for CR and it as nothing to do with location.
              For power charges, wait for summer. Everyone knows about big electirty cut happen in summer not in winters.
              For distance calculation, I will suggest you to check google map. I am sure it is not equal, from shaberi road distance is more. Time taken from NH is more, that is why whole ghaziabad is using shaberi road even to reach Noida. If someone don't want to accept it, no point of stretching again.
              For dumping ground, check CROMA site.It will tell you where it is
              BTW where can you get cheap houses in NE??? it is expensive than CR.
              One side you are saying 3 time cost of CR and then again saying cheap houses in NE.
              Lastly I am not sure what you want to say. On one side you are saying CR will get all NE benefits and on other hand saying you are sure that NE will get in loop with new land bill. How can both is possible??
              posting from Noida Extension thread.
              ============================
              I've received the allotment letter for my booking in Eco Village I. There are some immoral clauses mentioned on agreement which are :

Clause-1
              Escalation charges due to increase in price of construction material.

Clause-2
              It is also mentioned on agreement that all financial burden regarding surcharge/compensation to farmers will have to bear by customers in future due to any statutory/court order.
              ================================================== =====

See this is the shape of things to come in the future....

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                posting from Noida Extension thread.
                ============================
                I've received the allotment letter for my booking in Eco Village I. There are some immoral clauses mentioned on agreement which are :

Clause-1
                Escalation charges due to increase in price of construction material.

Clause-2
                It is also mentioned on agreement that all financial burden regarding surcharge/compensation to farmers will have to bear by customers in future due to any statutory/court order.
                ================================================== =====

See this is the shape of things to come in the future....
                not surprised at all....probably better than cancellations citing dumb reasons ... quality/amentities/features of delivered flats from NE builders who have suffered so much is a bigger question .... perhaps the 0.25 extra FAR will give huge open feeling to the end users

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                  I think you have a golf course facing unit or near to tennis court.No such problems on my side.But then if if you have raised this issue we shall discuss in next meeting of CRIS-GH-7. You come down in the club area. It is generally on first sunday of every month.

We have no connection with Croma but ya organise some functions jointly.Celebration was during Dussehra, diwali, Chatt & Christmas.these are generally 2-3 hours affair.I am sure discussing it we can reach to a solution.
                  Sure will discuss the same with you guys, and hope will find a appropriate solution out of it.

Comment

Some people were curious about Jaipuria Apartments and its details. Here are some of the information which can be gathered from the Internet, i have copied the links here:

JAIPURIA BUILDCON PRIVATE LIMITED :: OpenCorporates

1. This Jaipuria is different than the main Jaipurias but it is really confusing. I could not find the website of this 'Jaipuria Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.' as of current date.
                    2. This Jaipuria company was founded in 2005 and details about the company are there in the link from above.

Please refer the above links and try to contact few people who are the actual buyers of Jaipuria Apartments. Once you manage to talk to them, you will get to see the real picture.

Search correctly and there is enough information about most of the things, but searching Google is a skillful work.
                    Last edited December 28 2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Very disheartened to know that the work on Dumping ground started yesterday, as per the Dainik Jagran news

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X