Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    This has happened Second time and in the same society. Wonder CROMA should do about it, talking rosy things, and glossy pamphlats only doesnt work.

CR folks to please pay intention to such kind of serious mishap.

I know lifts fall everywhere, but again it happend in Mahagun twice (one of the best society of CR)

what is the meaning of "pay intention".. what CROMA shall do in this? its a matter of mahagun society and the society has registered a FIR against builder, maintenance company & OTIS and also have complained to GDA-VC & SSP and both have given assurance for action !! Its a brave step taken by society..!!
    CommentQuote
  • saw hoardings today. pankaj udhas is coming to CR on 27th april for a show.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    saw hoardings today. pankaj udhas is coming to CR on 27th april for a show.

chitthi aaye hai..ayee hai..chitthi aaye hai...wah pankaj bhai wah...i would definately try to attend this program...
    CommentQuote
  • According to Crossing Insight - Issue III, 8000 families already shifted to CR.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • any other major news from magazine Suraj? also how does the power scenario looks like in CR esp now a days its worst in Noida and other parts of Ghaziabad?

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    According to Crossing Insight - Issue III, 8000 families already shifted to CR.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • power cuts have increased these days. i guess din mein min. 4-5 hrs ka power cut to rehta he.

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    any other major news from magazine Suraj? also how does the power scenario looks like in CR esp now a days its worst in Noida and other parts of Ghaziabad?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Nahi Bhai

Its not like that.
    Even Delhi Metro stations has OTIS lift.

Its all about maintenance. I can say very poor maintenance. What for they charge hefty maintenance??

Responsibility lies with maintenance agencies. Normally societies or builders gives lift maintenance contract to local vendors (not to the lift manufacturer) and these cheap vendors are great in replacing all the genuine parts which worth lacks of rupees. If some part needs some replacement, they put the cheap variant of original parts which bound to fail sooner or later and result in such unfortunate incidents.
    Always try to give AMC to original vendor. They are costly but not more than life of residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Nilabh,
    GNA side road doesn't exist as of now. The land needs to be accquired and filling has to be done. What i know from existing setup it will be 4 lane road upto Gaur City 2.

The process of acquiring land is almost complete. By May-13 end the road is expected to be motorable.

The width of the road would be 28 meters (4 lane).
    CommentQuote
  • waw thats great news ... is it from reliable source?

Originally Posted by piluooo
    The process of acquiring land is almost complete. By May-13 end the road is expected to be motorable.

The width of the road would be 28 meters (4 lane).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    power cuts have increased these days. i guess din mein min. 4-5 hrs ka power cut to rehta he.

Other important news is regarding connectivity improvement.
    Till now I noticed only 2-3 hour of power cut only. But with power backup it unnoticeable. 1 KVA is sufficient for Fan, lights and Fridge :)

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • reg dumping ground update :-

Article view
    CommentQuote
  • please guide me for any project in crossing within the budget of Rs 35-36 lacs. Currently I am looking into Saviour but not aware of the past projects, current status etc.

thanks

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Nice to see so much news about CR, especially connectivity :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Nice to see so much news about CR, especially connectivity :)

Sepulchar bhai, U are keeping a close eye on CR updates :)
    CommentQuote
  • I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
    Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
    So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.
    CommentQuote