Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i challenge. If anyone having any doubt on my credential, meet me on ground level and i will show you truth of CR.
    It is a ghost town.
    CommentQuote
  • its mentioned several times in thread itself kindly follow the rule before posting search for relevant threads of topics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    ;) Never realised ...

    There is a bollywood flick of 1970s , 'Chup ho ja beta Gabbar aa jayega'...

    Amazed to see, how people are terrified by my truth about CR, anyways Srihari bhai saab, I am Sepulchar only, I am not expert Bhai.


    Can you also share with us as to what happens to Gabbar (your truth) at the end of the film?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    a tomb :)


    Spelling mistake kardiya bhai...a tomb is called sepulcher !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I agree for budget users 2bhk is more on demand than 3 BHK on rent.
    There will hardly any difference between 2bhk-3BHk price in CR.
    But having 3bhk of such big size on rent of 8k and still no tenant is strange.



    Boss, Its because, who will pay maintenance, its will be Rs 3500-4000 for maintenance? Big houses are for self accommodation not for rent. I have my brother's 2bhk 1150 sqft rented for 8.5 plus maintenance (10.5 overall). So for 99% expert guys is fake and for rest 1% above logic is valid. I have not answered Expert Bhai as he is fake but replying to you. Before commenting you should know basic rules

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Also few guys who have doubt regarding family count, kindly let me know what is the issue? In CR there are/will around 25K apartment currently only 8K families are there so its only 33% occupancy.

    Also a simple message from CR resident and well wishers w.r.t to few unsocial elements.

    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks"

    We should only reply to valid and relevant posts not to every Tom, Dick and Harry

    Also I am laughing at the guys, who wrote having multiple houses in NCR, having 1890 sq ft in CR and is normal guys. Only simple message to you friend if you want to see common people then come to CR and see its resident and tenant living happily in their small 2-3 BHK flat but 95% people own car.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Expert Bhai
    i challenge. If anyone having any doubt on my credential, meet me on ground level and i will show you truth of CR.
    It is a ghost town.


    are you out of your mind ?
    4000+ families living in. Such a lively environment around. And you say it is GHOST TOWN.

    Do not spread negativity about CR. This thread is about Latest Developments in CR. If you don't like CR then who forced u to have ur dream home here. And after investing ur hard earned money u say it is a ghost town then everyone will say that u r d Biggest FOOL in dis world.

    It is our Global township , we everyday see it developing and spread positive energy among us.
    Please do not spread negatives, its our HOME.
    CommentQuote
  • one thing i don't understand that a lot of people, who think that my facts are wrong.
    why those people don't accept my invitation to come on ground, then truth will previal.
    Just writing on this forum would not convience people that your facts are right.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,
    When someone from CR is already saying he is not able to find any tenant even for 8K for his flat, why are you guys so angry??
    Is it good to doubt everyone when someone speak against CR?
    He already said, if anyone has doubt, meet him and help him. but still people naming him fool and lazy. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Boss, Its because, who will pay maintenance, its will be Rs 3500-4000 for maintenance? Big houses are for self accommodation not for rent. I have my brother's 2bhk 1150 sqft rented for 8.5 plus maintenance (10.5 overall). So for 99% expert guys is fake and for rest 1% above logic is valid. I have not answered Expert Bhai as he is fake but replying to you. Before commenting you should know basic rules

    Thanks,
    Suraj


    So you mean to say,someone is fool ,if someone bought 3bhk for investment so that he could get some rental income. As per you, 3BHK owner rental income should be less than 2bhk because in 3bhk maintenance is high. Is it logical ? ( Big houses are for self accommodation not for rent.) which other area have this logic/ground rules?
    Don't always make comments just to praise your area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Expert Bhai
    I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
    Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
    So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.


    Expert Bhai, if you are not able to rent out your appartment you should sell it. As you are only saying that property value has been appreciated!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    So you mean to say,someone is fool ,if someone bought 3bhk for investment so that he could get some rental income. As per you, 3BHK owner rental income should be less than 2bhk because in 3bhk maintenance is high. Is it logical ? ( Big houses are for self accommodation not for rent.) which other area have this logic/ground rules?
    Don't always make comments just to praise your area.



    Do you know the rent pattern of an area?? If an area is new then obviously rental income will be low. Just go in history around 3-4 years back rental income in indirapuram was much lower comparing with Noida…but now its equal to Noida rent and in some case more than Noida because of proximity of sector-63.
    CommentQuote
  • let sscorpio help me sell my unit, even i will give you commisson. The truth is that prices are going up only in paper.
    you would be able to sell as per market rate, go and ask any broker in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Do you know the rent pattern of an area?? If an area is new then obviously rental income will be low. Just go in history around 3-4 years back rental income in indirapuram was much lower comparing with Noida…but now its equal to Noida rent and in some case more than Noida because of proximity of sector-63.


    This is not about rent pattern discussion. Please read the above comments again for better understanding.
    People with 2bhk in same area were claiming 10-11k few months back and at the same time 3bhk is not able to rent even on 8k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Expert Bhai
    i challenge. If anyone having any doubt on my credential, meet me on ground level and i will show you truth of CR.
    It is a ghost town.



    Your Ghost story was true around 3 years back when every where construction was going on... no proper road within CR... which is now very much true about noida ext.... and it will true for next 4-5 years.

    Even mad will think twice when you say CR is ghost town.!!!..or he will think mera koi bhai aa gaya jiska naam expert bhai hai...
    CommentQuote