Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ha Ha .... This thread is awesome ... always hot as just delivered pizza...

Just two colors black and white.

Guys get real get life.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai, i also stay in CR and i dont think its a ghost town. infact more and more are people are shifting here day by day.
    and regarging your flat on rent problem, i think the recent accidents in mahagun society have made people realized abt the truth of mahagun builder.

Originally Posted by Expert Bhai
    I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
    Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
    So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    This is not about rent pattern discussion. Please read the above comments again for better understanding.
    People with 2bhk in same area were claiming 10-11k few months back and at the same time 3bhk is not able to rent even on 8k.

It's true that a 2BHK was available in CR in 6K around 1.5 years back... because no facility was available at that time... No shops.... even no proper internal roads.... but now scenario has changed.... you will find all basic necessity items within CR itself.... it has become a live place..

Now the standard 2 bhk rent in CR is around 8-9 K + maintenance....

Rental value is not very consistent in many areas... one of my colleague was paying 11 K for 4 BHK in indirapuram since last 2 year... but around 4 months ago his land lord ask to leave.... now same flat has been rented out in 20 K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Expert Bhai
    let sscorpio help me sell my unit, even i will give you commisson. The truth is that prices are going up only in paper.
    you would be able to sell as per market rate, go and ask any broker in CR.

I am not a broker bhai sahab like many others on IREF whose intention was to find customer.... or many working as a broker's agent who appreciate one area and bash the other one....

But it's not their fault... altimately they are doing what their exployer has said to do!!!
    CommentQuote
  • People are angry because it's a lie. And yes, you may continue to like every post which says bad of CR cause it supports your view - your negative bias towards CR. You guys have gone so sadistic that you'll even like a post which'll say that that whole of CR is finished.

"How can someone like a post which says Rent at CR is xxxx".

Secondly, words like gentry are used by a certain individual in this forum. And therefore it's very clear that the so self proclaimed Expert is no other than that person.

Hindustan, please don't try to act smart by provoking CR people or asking silly questions like "why are you guys so angry". You trust one fake id which says that rent is 8k and not 3-4 other residing people who say rent is 10k. And yes, it's not about supporting or not supporting, it's about degrading your acts and posts to support your view.

Originally Posted by hindustan
    Guys,
    When someone from CR is already saying he is not able to find any tenant even for 8K for his flat, why are you guys so angry??
    Is it good to doubt everyone when someone speak against CR?
    He already said, if anyone has doubt, meet him and help him. but still people naming him fool and lazy. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • CONTEXTUAL:

SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE NEGATIVE :bab (45):

There was a hunter who bought a bird dog, the only one of its kind in the world. That could walk on water . He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw this miracle. At the same time, he was very pleased that he could show off his new acquisition to his friends. He invited a friend to go duck hunting. After some time, they shot a few ducks and the man ordered his dog to run and fetch the birds. All day-long, the dog ran on water and kept fetching the birds. The owner was expecting a comment or a compliment about his amazing dog, but never got one. As they were returning home, he asked his friend if he had noticed anything unusual about his dog. The friend replied, "Yes, in fact, I did notice something unusual. Your dog can't swim."
    Some people always look at the negative side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    People are angry because it's a lie. And yes, you may continue to like every post which says bad of CR cause it supports your view - your negative bias towards CR. You guys have gone so sadistic that you'll even like a post which'll say that that whole of CR is finished.

Secondly, words like gentry are used by a certain individual in this forum. And therefore it's very clear that the so self proclaimed Expert is no other than that person.

Hindustan, please don't try to act smart by provoking CR people or asking silly questions like "why are you guys so angry". You trust one fake id which says that rent is 8k and not 3-4 other residing people who say rent is 10k. And yes, it's not about supporting or not supporting, it's about degrading your acts and posts to support your view.

Who is sick? If someone Like a post and it made you sadistic. Then it is your problem. This forum is not about trusting, hate or love someone.
    When someone says anything good about CR ( logical or non logical), why CR folks go and like it always. So there is no need to get personal and emotional.
    If you are doubting someone, go and meet him as he is saying again and again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    People are angry because it's a lie. And yes, you may continue to like every post which says bad of CR cause it supports your view - your negative bias towards CR. You guys have gone so sadistic that you'll even like a post which'll say that that whole of CR is finished.

What is Gentry of that Individual I am curious?:D

;)
    CommentQuote
  • Sector zeta main hawai aada hai come and see! hi hi hi....

P.S
    Pls let me know how many I have recite this to convince people for a visit there. Coz seeing is believing huh?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Sector zeta main hawai aada hai come and see! hi hi hi....

P.S
    Pls let me know how many I have recite this to convince people for a visit there. Coz seeing is believing huh?

Hawai adda na sahi
    But There is Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hawai adda na sahi
    But There is Expressway.

Are bhai pata hai ... majak kar rah hoon

Jaisa question tha waisa answer tha ..:D

Btw what about Rocket launcher in place of hawai adda.
    CommentQuote
    Sector zeta main hawai aada hai come and see! hi hi hi....

P.S

LOL, Hawa wazi again. Acha kiya ,Vishali DG ke example nahi diye apene
    CommentQuote
    LOL, Hawa wazi again. Fir aap bura mann jaate ho ;)

Don't be childish again. Main toh aisa hi hoon kisi ko bura lagta hai toh woh uski problem hai!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    LOL, Hawa wazi again. Acha kiya ,Vishali DG ke example nahi diye apene

Wahi positive aur negetive soch ki baat hai? Don't answer me ask to yourself... don't write anything in hurry.
    Even I would like to invest in GN sometime...( after sometime but not yet) rest is your understanding.
    CommentQuote
    Are bhai pata hai ... majak kar rah hoon

Jaisa question tha waisa answer tha ..:D

Btw what about Rocket launcher in place of hawai adda.

I wish there would be a Missile launcher and I would be attacking my favorite NCR Areas

Hehehe:D
    CommentQuote