9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Hi,

Please find inline me reply.

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
    These are few of the advantages of CR for sure.

But I consider you are looking with prospective of end user even its same for investors.

1. The approach road (only road connecting to NH24 from CR) is very narrow , at times even a single road without dividers. (consider future of the area, with 30% occupancy rate in CR one can imagine the kind of Mess it would be to reach on Nh24 using main entry (ABES college road)....I feel pitty greedy builders didnt even think of it while planning the entire CR.

The approach road is already made 2 lane/ at single side. The other side of two lanes are pending because of small piece of disputed land. CROMA and Crossing Infra is working for that. But overall it would be 4 lane road. Further CR is connected via Shahberi. Moreover another road is propsed to connect to Gaur in NE. I think you should delete this now from your negative list.

2. The Pollution from near by industrial units... I consider it major drawback, one can easliy see smoke emitting chimenys of industrial units just across road (needless to mention Ghaziabad ' industrial belt next to CR)

Its NOT at all a problem.. At least I am in Mahagun Mascot which is nearer to the industrial area.. Living since last 6 months but till date not a single issue faced due to industrial area... In fact I bet if you feel anything in air even passing through NH24.

3. The contriversial issue of Dumping Ground next to CR... if it comes the prices would fall drastically , even under speculations the prices are not moving up at all ... one can get inventory at the prices of even 2008 easily.

DG is a single issue as of now... Where price is concerned.. I think CR is only for end users... Only a fool will think to invest and would be fooling another fool to offload their investment full of fool's philosophy.

4. The infrastrcture development, whether GDA will support it like indirapuram, vaishali area (as this township is not developed by GDA) so not sure ...what will happen or eventually it will take time to become the part of Mainstream GDA areas.

GDA has already developed road.. Further apart from the connecting road, everything comes under private township. And I think, we have enough people who can press GDA to take care of HARDLY 1 KM connecting road [once in a year].. thats it.. Rest power station, internal road etc being maintained by the township.. Please let me know, if anything else is left?

5. Surrounding village areas, 2 sides covered by villages, one side (could be by Dumping ground) just one side left .... facing NH24 and Industries. The area from Hindon river toABES college doenst have decent gentry.

FAKE .. FAKE... FAKE... Show me any area in Delhi/NCR, where no village is nearby.. and of course it is village.. people like us living there.. what is negative in this.
    Regarding industry, it is at other side of NH24... You are misleading people.

What do you mean by decent entry... Show me in entire ghaziabad... a decent entry.. from your standar.. Even IP do not have a decent entry????

6.The sewerage treatment plant next to golf course (dundhera village) ... is also one of the points of concern

STP is common to any township.. Again you are misleading, just check about STP across Delhi, Noida , GZB.. and show me a single problem point due to STP... Note that STP and DG are two different thing... Further STP is a lot safe distance from BOUDARY of the township.

The prices are not moving up due to these crucial factors, one can still imagine the area start developing in 2007 onwards and one can get origional booking flats easliy ... thats not surprise but shocking is the prices offered are same or smoewaht near to what they sold in 2007-2008.

The guy, who asked the question wants to live there.. END uSER.. I think its good that price is not moving up.. Koi cheez sasti hai.. isaka matlab ye nahi ki achhi nahi hai

rest all is well with CR , io like the galleria part so much..

decision is yours friend.

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
      Hi,

Please find inline me reply.
      diwadi sir Mr Jazz is always full of concern about cr.. you know well so dont waste your energy
      we have requested so many times to admin but no ban imposed on his id.

shubh investor please visit your self and share your feedback

Comment

Originally posted by maxcapri View Post
        Well observed. I think you are the only other one who has noted this.
        maxcapri-ji, cannot be said a good observation, it’s simply impossible to miss a huge high tension tower right in front of your eyes.

Two more observation,
        1. I had this perception that almost whole of CR is RTM in at max one year. But many builders still building their phase 2 or 3 and will take few years to complete. eg Assotech is still in excavation state of its last 25 floor tower.
        2. A person who paid garden facing PLC in CR will be not be happy, as in almost all CR societies, gardens are too small to be called central green.

For the people on this forum, who have very strong pro & against feeling towards CR, I have no stake in CR, I just went to CR with a NRI friend who was looking for RTM flat in Noida region.

Comment

Originally posted by kumardeepak View Post
          Sir if I am not wrong the DG will be covered.
          nothing is clear. No use of consoling with inaccurate facts.
          Thanks

Comment

gm_dwivedi ji wrote road pe bhi litigation hai ..haye ram

but kuch log r trying to conveine DG chala jayega ... road pe case khatam ho jyega .. naye roads mil jayege ..

had hai pollution bhi log naked eyes se scan kar lete hai mahagun mein rehne wale shri mann ji .. i wonder that sir would ever have gone though sceince book to knwo what pollution is .. lead arsenice n various molecules are almost invisible along with gases..

anyways .. CR ke sab lafde agar aaise theek hone lage tou Bhai log .. kya baat hai .. apna india US ban jayega

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
              maxcapri-ji, cannot be said a good observation, it’s simply impossible to miss a huge high tension tower right in front of your eyes.
              It sure is...u know half the people wudn't even have taken tht into account while buying. Its something which people normally dont pay much attention to.

Comment

Some people dream of buying "moon" in 2.5K/SFT budget. You are at wrong place man... Go to NASA

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

Two more observation,
                1. I had this perception that almost whole of CR is RTM in at max one year. But many builders still building their phase 2 or 3 and will take few years to complete. eg Assotech is still in excavation state of its last 25 floor tower.
                2. A person who paid garden facing PLC in CR will be not be happy, as in almost all CR societies, gardens are too small to be called central green.

For the people on this forum, who have very strong pro & against feeling towards CR, I have no stake in CR, I just went to CR with a NRI friend who was looking for RTM flat in Noida region.
                Last edited March 27 2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Because... People know that its temporary in nature... One point or other it can be shifted.. Meanwhile I know that because of this high tension wire, Mahagun mascot is relatively having more open space.

Originally posted by maxcapri View Post
                  It sure is...u know half the people wudn't even have taken tht into account while buying. Its something which people normally dont pay much attention to.

Comment

Jass.. Jass Jass...

Why the first place you had invested in CR, either you did not know about how to invest in RE or....

Whatever, litigation means there is a SARKARI school beside road, which is abandoned. Only because, it is not demolish; I GUESS that it is still in process of clearance...

Aur pollution ke liye mere paas bahut achha wala NAAK hai... aankhon se pollutiona kewal Nahar paar waale check karte hai... jab tak aankh me aansoo naa aajaye.. jagah ki badhaali dekhe.. tab tak wo best place hai.. investment ka

Aur lead molecule check karna ho to NaharPaar ke NAHAR ko test kijiye Jass ji Jo underground water me bhi hoga wahan .. Jaroorat ho to bata dijiyega.. Chemical formula main bata dunga...

Aur jahan tak Air pollution ki baat hai.. to apake liye Himalaya ke darwaaje khule hai.. fresh pure.. kaha yaha ke chakkar me pade hain.. Jiase CO2 wasie Pb, Hg ... I hope you understand the meaning of these symbols

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
                    gm_dwivedi ji wrote road pe bhi litigation hai ..haye ram

but kuch log r trying to conveine DG chala jayega ... road pe case khatam ho jyega .. naye roads mil jayege ..

had hai pollution bhi log naked eyes se scan kar lete hai mahagun mein rehne wale shri mann ji .. i wonder that sir would ever have gone though sceince book to knwo what pollution is .. lead arsenice n various molecules are almost invisible along with gases..

anyways .. CR ke sab lafde agar aaise theek hone lage tou Bhai log .. kya baat hai .. apna india US ban jayega

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
                      Because... People know that its temporary in nature... One point or other it can be shifted.. Meanwhile I know that because of this high tension wire, Mahagun mascot is relatively having more open space.
                      Its not temporary, never is and it wont be shifted ..very li'l or rather no chance it will. Only chance of shifting are if any road construction or any other infra project(like metro) is taken up by GDA/GNN at that particular spot(which probly never will be!). Had it been so...they probly wud have been some voice to shift the one in Ramprastha greens. Its builder GDA nexus...coz a per rules no residences are allowed 50m both sides of high tension wires. If u see GrNoida this has been taken into account there.
                      Last edited March 27 2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X