Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any context of putting that J***** word?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Any context of putting that J***** word?

JackAss means Jhaakaas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    JackAss means Jhaakaas in Hindi :)

Ok .as per urban dictionary it is something else.... that's why asked you.... Anil kapoor wala Jakhaas to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Ok .as per urban dictionary it is something else.... that's why asked you.... Anil kapoor wala Jakhaas to you.

i meant the same anil waala.

I need to change my Style statement, guys are getting it wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Expert bhai .. please post your requirement in CROMA forum ( email)about your flat detail.. or even in this forum.. pple are looking for flat..

I am sure , you will get the best rate possible.

Originally Posted by Expert Bhai
    let sscorpio help me sell my unit, even i will give you commisson. The truth is that prices are going up only in paper.
    you would be able to sell as per market rate, go and ask any broker in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Even Pakistan time and again says that Kashmir is theirs. It should be a bit commonsensical to suggest whether we Indians should go and meet them just because they are saying it "again and again".

Originally Posted by hindustan
    Who is sick? If someone Like a post and it made you sadistic. Then it is your problem. This forum is not about trusting, hate or love someone.
    When someone says anything good about CR ( logical or non logical), why CR folks go and like it always. So there is no need to get personal and emotional.
    If you are doubting someone, go and meet him as he is saying again and again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    In a classroom, few students always fair miserably. School, teachers, subjects and environment everything will be same, but there will be failures.
    Then there will be a law graduate selling stamp papers and another law graduate is a Supreme Court lawyer.
    I wish Mr Expert Bhai that you are not a failure amongst many landlords of CR!!
    Further in CR around 4,000 + families have already moved in and its true that people do chose their habitats based on their purchasing power.
    If prices are going up investors will be happy irrespective of the reason due to which prices are going up.
    And the last submission to the god sent man (Mr Expert Bhai) is that being cost conscious is a desired trait in any individual minus that you are bound to fail.

What a befitting reply !
    CommentQuote
  • Middleman should offer their presnece at the time of meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Cr guys

Wooo Wooo bang bang every where .. Niceeeeee !!!!! Acha hai :)

CR Guys any idea how to get the passes for Pankaj Bhai show.

Do we need to collect the passes from our respective maintaince offices??

lets use this thread for what it is intented to be rather then basless facts...

8 k for 3bhk man .. really no words to revert on that. Please let me know if any one having idea bot the passes please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Wooo Wooo bang bang every where .. Niceeeeee !!!!! Acha hai :)

CR Guys any idea how to get the passes for Pankaj Bhai show.

Do we need to collect the passes from our respective maintaince offices??

lets use this thread for what it is intented to be rather then basless facts...

8 k for 3bhk man .. really no words to revert on that. Please let me know if any one having idea bot the passes please.

Pankaj Bhai's live performance would be awesome to watch. It is in Golf course so i can watch it from my Golf Course Facing Balcony in Wellington.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Is Pankaj actually coming to CR …. Someone should definitely stop him from doing this man… how can he come to CR this place is surrounded with so many Nalas there is a great danger to visit such a place … so many polluting Factories nearby his throat will be choked if he will enter CR…someone can steal is Car or petrol from Parking …. Someone tell him that it will take him 5-6 hrs to reach CR as connectivity is so poor…. Did I miss out on something??? Please feel free to add…..
    J
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Expert Bhai
    I want to say that, get me a tenant even for Rs.8000. Actually nobody is ready to take my Apartment. There no demand in Cr residential Market because there lot of empty apartments, for evidence search in Real Estate websites.
    People are ready to dump your apartment even for Rs.500 difference because only cost conscious people are shifting there.

So, you can know the sought of gentry living there.

Are bhai,

Maine apna 2 BHK crossing infra main 8000 k rent par de rakha hai. tumhe itna kam kyu mil raha hai
    CommentQuote
  • lol

hahahha good one bro !!! that to i can also watch from my gaur balcony Golf Course facing but want to here my fav no. "Aur Ahishta Kijiye baate " samne se ekdum face to face...

by the way i called up the number they said you have to go to maintaince office with crossing insight magzine and they will give the passes..

As this show is only for INNOCENT POOR BUYERS of CR :bab (59):

hope to see you all there..

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Pankaj Bhai's live performance would be awesome to watch. It is in Golf course so i can watch it from my Golf Course Facing Balcony in Wellington.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Is Pankaj actually coming to CR …. Someone should definitely stop him from doing this man… how can he come to CR this place is surrounded with so many Nalas there is a great danger to visit such a place … so many polluting Factories nearby his throat will be choked if he will enter CR…someone can steal is Car or petrol from Parking …. Someone tell him that it will take him 5-6 hrs to reach CR as connectivity is so poor…. Did I miss out on something??? Please feel free to add…..
    J
    Pratts

yes bro you missed out a bigger list but do we really care bot that ??
    CommentQuote
  • Perfect bhai should also come, he may discuss tips to find good tenet "From good gentry"
    CommentQuote