Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Recalling school days

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/50906-confused-between-cr-rne-gn-ne-kindly-advise/page122?t=52549&page=122

After reading few posts in above link, i recall my school days.
    If somebody is standing in a class for not answering to the question asked by teacher, he feels unsafe.
    But when one by one , most of the students are standing for not answering, then everybody feels safer by thinking that now teacher cant punish all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HareRama
    Perfect bhai should also come, he may discuss tips to find good tenet "From good gentry"

Perfect bhai nahi janab, Expertbhai . :)
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked flat in GoldCoast? Any update on construction and approval?
    CommentQuote
  • Here comes the defender,
    Disclamer:
    The names mentioned in the posts are not real and Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Who is sick? If someone Like a post and it made you sadistic. Then it is your problem. This forum is not about trusting, hate or love someone.
    When someone says anything good about CR ( logical or non logical), why CR folks go and like it always. So there is no need to get personal and emotional.
    If you are doubting someone, go and meet him as he is saying again and again.

Your comments and logic makes no sense to me, if someone saying Sun comes from west and will ask us to come down and meet, does it make any sense? I have around 10 friends who have rented out their appt for 8.5 plus maintenance then why should I believe this fake guy. We are here in CR and knows ground truth. You are pointing towards us same apply for you as well why you always support negative comments about CR. Not only think, but do ground work before supporting any comments. If you have so such sympathy you can meet him and help in getting tenant.

Also I aware of that very few people are opting for 3-4 BHK on rent in CR. For rent people always prefer 2 BHK

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Wooo Wooo bang bang every where .. Niceeeeee !!!!! Acha hai :)

CR Guys any idea how to get the passes for Pankaj Bhai show.

Do we need to collect the passes from our respective maintaince offices??

lets use this thread for what it is intented to be rather then basless facts...

8 k for 3bhk man .. really no words to revert on that. Please let me know if any one having idea bot the passes please.

You can get it from your maintenance office or from your tower entry security. I got mine from Supertech :)
    CommentQuote
    1890 sqft 3bhk in 8k rental is shocking. No where in NCR you can have such low rental.

Get me your Flat details i'll get it done easily for 13-14k Including maintenance.
    Don't fool people. I live in Proview labony and i am preety sure you haven't heard abt this builder/society.
    One of my friend got a rented flat here in 12k + maintenance. which is good. No??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    Get me your Flat details i'll get it done easily for 13-14k Including maintenance.
    Don't fool people. I live in Proview labony and i am preety sure you haven't heard abt this builder/society.
    One of my friend got a rented flat here in 12k + maintenance. which is good. No??

No need to make fool of anyone, You are acting foolish yourself. :D
    Check some of few earlier posts and read carefully who asked for it before jumping.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Your comments and logic makes no sense to me, if someone saying Sun comes from west and will ask us to come down and meet, does it make any sense? I have around 10 friends who have rented out their appt for 8.5 plus maintenance then why should I believe this fake guy. We are here in CR and knows ground truth. You are pointing towards us same apply for you as well why you always support negative comments about CR. Not only think, but do ground work before supporting any comments. If you have so such sympathy you can meet him and help in getting tenant.

Also I aware of that very few people are opting for 3-4 BHK on rent in CR. For rent people always prefer 2 BHK

Thanks,
    Suraj

I share same feelings for u. ;)
    BTW, why doesn't 10 friends of your staying thr rather than renting it. Any reasons?
    CommentQuote
  • Calm down guys

just visit 99acres , in CR 3 BHK(around 1700sqft) flat rent is around 8000 only. there are many.

The guy getting 8000 rent for 3BHK flat in CR, is right. and he must have rented that flat few months back while 99 acres show latest rent figure .
    CommentQuote
    Check some of few earlier posts and read carefully who asked for it before jumping.

This quote was an answer to people like you. who support foolishness. Who knows few days down the line you will come up with another fake story so take this one as a prompt answer to your future coming foolish questions and comments.
    CommentQuote
  • hi ashish, Firstly don't make peoples fun by giving wrong information's......we need correct information's about rental values and living standard in CR to make wise decisions.
    CommentQuote
    I share same feelings for u. ;)
    BTW, why doesn't 10 friends of your staying thr rather than renting it. Any reasons?

Do you stay in each of your invested apartments?
    CommentQuote

He replied to you because you seems to be more concered then MR Perfect Bhai. (please dont go by the names:))

Not sure about Rent facts.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my understanding, this is not the healthy forum. If somebody will highlight the problems of their invested property. Whoever have invested there will try to escape so that problems are not seen by everybody.
    And the other investors will take maja out of it.
    So the idea of forum is a comlete waste as per my understanding. I may be wrong, but i have written what i have felt.
    CommentQuote