Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hello

just call them they have provided numbers too on 99acres. then you talk to me about crap.

I write not just anything like you.

Dear Sir
    you are right the site mentions the telephone numbers. But have you ever tried to contact the person mentioned at the number ? I think you havn't. I have tried......the ads are quite old and the things are not available at the rates mentioned therein......or many a times the property mentioned suffer from some drawbacks (legal).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HareRama
    Instaed of showing low rentals or other problems of one area, we have to unite and find the solution for the problems.
    In this crazy world if somebody is wasting his time for the sake of saveing new buyers from problems of any area, then i salute him.
    But unfortunatly No one exist like this. And if somebody is trying to be like him then he is laying.

or he has been laid :D:D:D:bab (45): he has sold it too early.... Now he is trying to lay others to show that it is fun to be laid !!!!.....

I know it was a typo error but good fun....
    CommentQuote
    Hello

just call them they have provided numbers too on 99acres. then you talk to me about crap.

Last month my father in law have rented out 2 Bedroon Paramount 9000 + Maintainence.

Please Note rent dipends on if woodwork is done or not, without woodwork rent is 8000 + maintenence.

The moment the woodwork started to happen we received at leat 25 calls from people that they have seen the flat and they like it and want to take it on rent, it went to an extent that we were sick and tired of answering these calls.

Personally I super liked the area, infact last weekend we spent at paramount with pool full of kids and we carried costumes for our kids as well.The ambiance in the night and the facility were simply too good and really realy realy liked the area.The huzz buzz and the "raunaq" is simply fantastic.Had the dinner at the club house which is also well priced and taste good.

Congrats to the people who live there and enjoy .... also take good care of your sarroundings and facilities , not everyone gets it !
    CommentQuote
  • Myself an owner in GGV, given on rent 10 k plus maint for 3bhk.

Contarct will finish on dec 13, new rent will be 15k + maint.

all owners- no need to argue with virtual reality dwellers, try to push rent upwards
    CommentQuote
  • good to see your own experience... I too own a flat at PS..(yantra)

Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Last month my father in law have rented out 2 Bedroon Paramount 9000 + Maintainence.

Please Note rent dipends on if woodwork is done or not, without woodwork rent is 8000 + maintenence.

The moment the woodwork started to happen we received at leat 25 calls from people that they have seen the flat and they like it and want to take it on rent, it went to an extent that we were sick and tired of answering these calls.

Personally I super liked the area, infact last weekend we spent at paramount with pool full of kids and we carried costumes for our kids as well.The ambiance in the night and the facility were simply too good and really realy realy liked the area.The huzz buzz and the "raunaq" is simply fantastic.Had the dinner at the club house which is also well priced and taste good.

Congrats to the people who live there and enjoy .... also take good care of your sarroundings and facilities , not everyone gets it !
    CommentQuote
    Hello

Don't speak in air and try to live in reality not virtually in forum and sites..........also don't try to defend your non-sense blogs. Broaden your mind through practicality and do proper ground work. Else you will become irrelevant like other bashers.

We live in CR and know day today activities and interact with many other resident and tenants. Anyhow we have thousand time more accurate info about CR then you guys. So kindly stop supporting and giving false statement until and unless you have some proper and reliable source.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
    Hello

actually cookie sa'ab, u got it wrong this time. all that 99 acres n other similar sites r useless when we come to reality. most of the post ll lead u to the broker , irrespective of the post is under personal or owner tag. and then the broker ll sell you anything he wants, again depends on his intellect of selling and buyers intellect of neglecting shit :)
    been there some 4-5 months back and all those buggers turned out to be brokers and justified the post saying " arrey bhaiya, wo toh purana rate hai, abhi rent badh gay hai".

dec.12 we were getting 8k + maintenance for 2bhk in crossing . most of the societies had the similar quote, maybe plus minus 2 grand.
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone want 3bhk in mahagun society of CR for 9k then I can help in that.. I am not a broker. but few of my friends want to give there flats at this price.. I am doing this without brokerage and to clear doubts of few members of this forum.

PM me if interested.
    CommentQuote
  • On a more serious note - With that kind of lift maintenance, I am not sure if any aware person will go for even 5k. Mahagun society maintenance will take time to gain people's trust now.

And yes, there could be more 3 BHKs willing to be let out for 7k-8k, but at the same time, there'll be similar sized apartments which would have been let out at 10-12k. Would depend on factors like society, facilities and occupation among others. I think the main crossing would currently be commanding 10-20% premium rental pricing to other socities. Same would apply to other settled and well maintained socities.

Rentals should also be seen as how much yield they generate againt the buy price. I have read somewhere that most RE assets generate close to 2% rental yield. With conservative estimate of Rs. 5 psf rental pm (translates into Rs 5000 pm of rent for a 1000 sqf house), the rental yield comes to a decent 1.8% at current market sale rate of Rs 3300 psf, (5*12)/3300=1.8%, i.e. (Rental psf pm * 12 months) / Sale Rate.

Originally Posted by Kirana2013
    If anyone want 3bhk in mahagun society of CR for 9k then I can help in that.. I am not a broker. but few of my friends want to give there flats at this price.. I am doing this without brokerage and to clear doubts of few members of this forum.

PM me if interested.
    CommentQuote
  • If 3BHK comes at 5K, It makes financial sense to take it and use stairs every day. Save 5K on rent and get good health too.

BTW, that lift incident will have NO impact on rentals or flat sale. India is a shoddy country and people have short memory. Moreover, other builders are no better in quality and on top of that everyone wants to buy cheap.

Originally Posted by mayank10
    On a more serious note - With that kind of lift maintenance, I am not sure if any aware person will go for even 5k. Mahagun society maintenance will take time to gain people's trust now.

And yes, there could be more 3 BHKs willing to be let out for 7k-8k, but at the same time, there'll be similar sized apartments which would have been let out at 10-12k. Would depend on factors like society, facilities and occupation among others. I think the main crossing would currently be commanding 10-20% premium rental pricing to other socities. Same would apply to other settled and well maintained socities.

Rentals should also be seen as how much yield they generate againt the buy price. I have read somewhere that most RE assets generate close to 2% rental yield. With conservative estimate of Rs. 5 psf rental pm (translates into Rs 5000 pm of rent for a 1000 sqf house), the rental yield comes to a decent 1.8% at current market sale rate of Rs 3300 psf, (5*12)/3300=1.8%, i.e. (Rental psf pm * 12 months) / Sale Rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news: Pankaj Udhas will sing in Crossings this Saturday: 7:30 PM.

Bad news: people will miss it because everyone will be late due to Traffic JAM at Shahberi Pulia.

Apparently, builders use public money for such programs, but not to build roads or that Pulia per say.
    CommentQuote
  • At least I won't risk it, and I would tend to believe that many people in this forum won't risk it either (and advice their family and friends the same) - that's the beauty and benefit of being on forum like IREF and getting to understand the pros and cons of RE sector and various projects. And while the health point is good, it's impractical in todays fast paced and high-rise world.

I agree it'll have little impact on rentals or or flat sale on a longer term, but there should definitely be some impact in the shorter term.

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    If 3BHK comes at 5K, It makes financial sense to take it and use stairs every day. Save 5K on rent and get good health too.

BTW, that lift incident will have NO impact on rentals or flat sale. India is a shoddy country and people have short memory. Moreover, other builders are no better in quality and on top of that everyone wants to buy cheap.
    CommentQuote
    Calm down guys

just visit 99acres , in CR 3 BHK(around 1700sqft) flat rent is around 8000 only. there are many.

The guy getting 8000 rent for 3BHK flat in CR, is right. and he must have rented that flat few months back while 99 acres show latest rent figure .

Is it cookie or someone else is posting on his behalf....cookie does not need 99acres.
    CommentQuote
  • :p

hb_78 do u mean to say 99acres need cookie??

is he also our very own IREF "SIR Cookie"

PS: just on a funny note dil pe mat lena :)

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Is it cookie or someone else is posting on his behalf....cookie does not need 99acres.
    CommentQuote
  • :) yes it is
    CommentQuote