Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • After reading few posts against an particular area, you already know who is going to like it. And that too by few so called veterns
    CommentQuote
  • why dont people talk and discuss abt the real issues of CR except fighting?
    CommentQuote
  • very well said. no one talks abt the shaberi jam here.
    jam badta hi ja raha he din pe din. yesterday it took me 1 hr to cross shaberi road.

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Good news: Pankaj Udhas will sing in Crossings this Saturday: 7:30 PM.

Bad news: people will miss it because everyone will be late due to Traffic JAM at Shahberi Pulia.

Apparently, builders use public money for such programs, but not to build roads or that Pulia per say.
    CommentQuote
  • As we all are talking about CR rental ? What about the rentable inventory in coming years in surrounding?
    CommentQuote
  • An appeal from CROMA

Dear Residents,

I would like to take this opportunity, on behalf of CROMA Governing Body (Interim), to thank the overwhelming support extended by all the residents who came forward attended the General Body Meeting (GBM) held on 21st April, 2013 at Fountain Chowk, Crossings Republik.

But before we move ahead, I would like to apologize for jumping the gun, as the detailed Minutes of Meeting (MoM) will be circulated shortly. But yesterday, a couple of burning issues were discussed and was agreed amongst all present to immediately intervene on behalf of all the residents.

The issue is long standing and pain for all of us - it’s the connectivity issue(s) both physical and virtual whether it’s road connectivity to Noida or NH-24 or network & connectivity and becoming worse with every day passing.

There have been a lot of efforts which have been from our side and from residents in individual capacity to get both these issues resolved. But till date the success on both of these is still eluding all of us.

Since to get both of these issues resolved we require support from CIPL management, who in turn haven’t been very responsive and supportive of the cause. Rather, they have actually looked every time on other side whenever we have approached them for resolving the issues.

Hence, it was agreed yesterday – to stage protest march against the CIPL management which has no time for its residents. So would request all the residents to come out and make the management realize this is important for all us and want to make the Directors of CIPL realize that they can’t continue to elude the residents.

So we are working closely with both print and electronic media to ensure our voices are heard.

Our aim is simple, we need confirmed dates of resolution of the problems and this time we are not taking “No” or “Maybe” or “We will look into it” as answers. Henceforth, we are proposing a nonviolent protest march.

We all will be waiting for all the support at:

Date : 27th April, 2013 Time : 9.00 a.m. Venue – Gate No. 2, GH-7, Crossings Republik

Agenda:

1) Hastening Widening of Shahberi pulia.

2) When will road in front of crossing Infra gate no two to Noida Extension be complete

3) When will the two roads connecting the Gaur fountain roundabout be complete? “

4) Road Connectivity: Road gets narrow opposite Divyansh gate. Its dangerous and life threatening. Immediate steps should be taken to mitigate the risk. CIPL should share the plan for all road Widening /constructions.

5) , Landline, Broadband connectivity.

With Warm Regards,

Vishal Aery

President CROMA (Interim)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    actually cookie sa'ab, u got it wrong this time. all that 99 acres n other similar sites r useless when we come to reality. most of the post ll lead u to the broker , irrespective of the post is under personal or owner tag. and then the broker ll sell you anything he wants, again depends on his intellect of selling and buyers intellect of neglecting shit :)
    been there some 4-5 months back and all those buggers turned out to be brokers and justified the post saying " arrey bhaiya, wo toh purana rate hai, abhi rent badh gay hai".

dec.12 we were getting 8k + maintenance for 2bhk in crossing . most of the societies had the similar quote, maybe plus minus 2 grand.

Brokers are playing this technique to allure customer.
    They will quote a lower rate and then say by mistake it has been quoted. Eventually, you would be told abt some other property in that budget.

For ex: check this ad :http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-3-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-N9416029

Ad posted on 19th april, Rate : 2059 psf
    Immediate Possession
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    8000 is Negociable ... It seems CR Rentals have already Suck up due to the Permenent Issues / problems CR is facing.

Looking for CRians , who will again come up with some 'different idelogy' to justify and further Bash , people.

Just a small question to you. were you ever invested in CR ?? i guess you own a flat in GF. Looking at your posts it seems that you are more interested in CR then GF. Nothing wrong in it just curious to know, I know you actively take part in other properties too.
    CommentQuote
  • NH

why dont u use NH-24 in the evening. take a left from gaur roundbout and
    u will be on NH - 24 and by max 15 minute u will be in crossing. in the evening problem is there after 6.30 so its better to ignore this route until is widen or Noida Ext. route is opened for public use.

in morning we use shaberi route for noida 63 and in evening NH-24 . both way it dosnt take more than 25 minutes.. thoda akal lagao yaar ye india hai n we know how to adjust..

Originally Posted by piku123
    very well said. no one talks abt the shaberi jam here.
    jam badta hi ja raha he din pe din. yesterday it took me 1 hr to cross shaberi road.
    CommentQuote
  • Information regarding IGL gas installation:-

"http://www.portal.igl.co.in/wps/PA_NewConnAreaUpload/HtmlReport/SubAreaListing.jsp"

Currently it has record for Paramount symphony only from crossings
    CommentQuote
  • उदास रेजिडेंट या पंकज उदास????? फैसला आपके हाथ.....

इस बार फैसला आर या पार का है दोस्तों, इन बिल्डरों के पास भजन - कीर्तन कराने का पैसा है, अंडरपास का निर्माण करने का पैसा है, पर हम रेजिडेंट के खून-पसीने की कमाई से लिए गए घर के लिए न तो पर्याप्त सड़क का निर्माण किया गया है और ना ही मोबाइल टावर्स लगाये गए हैं।

अतः इन दोनों मुद्दों का समाधान पाने के लिए आप सभी निवासियों से अनुरोध है कि इस ज्वलंत मुद्दों पर आप सब क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के खिलाफ विरोध मार्च में २७ अप्रैल २०१३ को सुबह ९ बजे जी० एच० - ७ के गेट० - २ से पैदल मार्च कर साहबेरी पुलिया होते हुए क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के ग्लास गेट पर एकत्रित होने का कष्ट करें। अगर क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन हमारी बात नहीं मानती है तो हम उदास रेजिडेंट, पंकज उदास के कार्यक्रम का बहिष्कार करेंगे।

आपके सुझाव सादर आमंत्रित है।

निवेदक
    क्रोस्सिंग्स रिपब्लिक फ्लैट ओनर्स एंड मेंबर्स एसोसिएशन (क्रोमा) (रजि०)
    CommentQuote
  • bhaijaan akal to bahut he.
    but my point in asking was that till when we have to adjust with the current situtations? nothing is happenig on ground level for connectivity improvements.
    Originally Posted by pscr123
    thoda akal lagao yaar ye india hai n we know how to adjust..
    CommentQuote
  • haha

hnji sahi baat hai. chalte hai saturday ko tod fod machate hai.. hahahha

bhaijaan akal to bahut he.
    but my point in asking was that till when we have to adjust with the current situtations? nothing is happenig on ground level for connectivity improvements.
    CommentQuote
  • Around 7-8 months back,I had seen the dilapidated condition of Shaberi bridge meant for villagers movement only, It may collapse soon after such heavy traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • right, issi tarah chalta raha to it will definetly collapse soon.
    and in infact i believe ki pulia chodi bhi ho jaye to bhi koi farn nahn padega coz the way people drive and overtake and misbehave on shaberi road, the situation will not improve. the widening may allow more people to use that raod to go to ghaziabad and we CRites will suffer again. :(

Originally Posted by cookie
    Around 7-8 months back,I had seen the dilapidated condition of Shaberi bridge meant for villagers movement only, It may collapse soon after such heavy traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • Why people are not using the Greater Noida-Ghaziabad mini-highway to reach NH24 from Gaur Roundabout?

right, issi tarah chalta raha to it will definetly collapse soon.
    and in infact i believe ki pulia chodi bhi ho jaye to bhi koi farn nahn padega coz the way people drive and overtake and misbehave on shaberi road, the situation will not improve. the widening may allow more people to use that raod to go to ghaziabad and we CRites will suffer again. :(
    CommentQuote