Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    I support you all CR buyers

    Now you are admitting the issues and not showing rosy pictures which are different from reality.

    Yes CROMA should do something to resolve the major issues of CR


    yes we are aware of our problem n working on it to resolve it.

    I daily goes to my office at Barakhamba Road via Sahberi Road, In this route their are 3 bottleneck

    1) Sahberi Pulia : 5 -15 min
    2) City Centre : 5-10 Min
    3) Nizamuddin Bridge or ITO Bridge : 15-30 Minute

    while we are working on 1st, Can you do some thing for 2nd and 3rd, just imagine what is going to happen when ppl will start living in NE, 74-78, Expressway. Shall ppl start purchasing in these area too.

    Dear, only those comes to Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad who has limitation with budget else every one dream to have house in Delhi not the NCR. These area are not only for ppl working in Noida or Greater Noida.

    PPL make decision based on their Pocket size, Facility in the area & limitation of that area.

    No one is fool here to invest 40 -50 lacs just based on the feedback of so called expert like you on these forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    yes we are aware of our problem n working on it to resolve it.

    I daily goes to my office at Barakhamba Road via Sahberi Road, In this route their are 3 bottleneck

    1) Sahberi Pulia : 5 -15 min
    2) City Centre : 5-10 Min
    3) Nizamuddin Bridge or ITO Bridge : 15-30 Minute

    while we are working on 1st, Can you do some thing for 2nd and 3rd, just imagine what is going to happen when ppl will start living in NE, 74-78, Expressway. Shall ppl start purchasing in these area too.

    Dear, only those comes to Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad who has limitation with budget else every one dream to have house in Delhi not the NCR. These area are not only for ppl working in Noida or Greater Noida.

    PPL make decision based on their Pocket size, Facility in the area & limitation of that area.

    No one is fool here to invest 40 -50 lacs just based on the feedback of so called expert like you on these forum.

    Hey sepulchar – it would be a good place to put your energy and efforts and as all of us already know that you are man of god and reincarnated on earth to save peoples from taking wrong decisions and for betterment of society. I could not agree more to what Manmohan had just said “City Centre : 5-10 Min” belongs to you . I would request you to please put this one on your priority list and so something about it dude…
    J
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    उदास रेजिडेंट या पंकज उदास????? फैसला आपके हाथ.....

    दोस्तों, ऐसा देखा जाता है कि हम हर बार सिस्टम को दोष देते हैं, पर जब मौका मिलता है तो मिस कर देते हैं। इस बार यह मौका आया है जब हम Crossings Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (CIPL) से सवाल करेंगे और जवाब इनके निदेशकों को देना ही होगा. हमारी गाढ़ी कमाई से लिए गए घर तक पहुँचने के लिए आज न तो पर्याप्त सड़क का निर्माण किया गया है और ना ही अपनों से बात करने के लिए मोबाइल टावर्स लगाये गए हैं।

    अतः इन दोनों मुद्दों का समाधान पाने के लिए आप सभी निवासियों से अनुरोध है कि इस ज्वलंत मुद्दों पर आप सब क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के खिलाफ विरोध मार्च में 27 अप्रैल 2013 को सुबह 9 बजे GH-7 के Gate-2 से पैदल मार्च कर साहबेरी पुलिया होते हुए क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के ग्लास गेट पर एकत्रित होने का कष्ट करें। अगर क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन हमारी बात नहीं मानती है तो हम उदास रेजिडेंट, पंकज उदास के कार्यक्रम का बहिष्कार करेंगे।

    आपसे अनुरोध है कि आप attachment को download कर इसे अपने जानने वाले को प्रेषित करें ताकि हम बहुतायत संख्याँ में एकत्रित हो कर अपनी बात क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के सामने रख पायें।

    आपके सुझाव सादर आमंत्रित है।

    निवेदक
    क्रोस्सिंग्स रिपब्लिक फ्लैट ओनर्स एंड मेंबर्स एसोसिएशन (क्रोमा)


    Yes we should be there in good numbers then only things will materialize on ground level.
    Connectivity issues are pending since long and if CIPL is not responding then this Protest will be a Good Platform to Raise our Voice and let CIPL and Media Hear It.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi Firend,

    Do you even think before writing anything. How you NE is dependent on NH-24? From its birth its dependent on NH-24? how and from where all material is coming to NE? You know that's why Ghaziabad to NE road was build just to facilitate truck movements from Nh-24 to NE and vice verse.

    Don't think only about yourself think about families living in NE after 5-6 years. After resident coming and 2.5 family living in NE, daily thousand of people will travel to either Anand Vihar or Ghaziabad Raiway station and guess what they will use Nh-24

    Also if people want to go to East or central even north delhi Nh-24 route is more preferable.

    So CR and NE are same and will face same issues in future due to Nh-24 connectivity.

    Kindly avoid your self acknowledged expert comments we don't buys headless comments

    Thanks,
    Suraj



    Oh

    Then entire south delhi is dependent on NH-24.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Oh

    Then entire south delhi is dependent on NH-24.:)


    Did you find any thing wrong in previous analysis or it hurt your ego?
    CommentQuote
  • yes we should all boycott this concert.
    par mujhe lagta log fir bhi bhar bhar ke aayenge. :)

    Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Yes we should be there in good numbers then only things will materialize on ground level.
    Connectivity issues are pending since long and if CIPL is not responding then this Protest will be a Good Platform to Raise our Voice and let CIPL and Media Hear It.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Oh

    Then entire south delhi is dependent on NH-24.:)


    Kindly explain how?
    To travel from south delhi to other area in Delhi you don't need Nh-24, there are many internal road. Kindly use mind before writing, If you don't have then we can understand, but if you have then kindly use it, using it will not have any harmful effect.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Kindly explain how?
    To travel from south delhi to other area in Delhi you don't need Nh-24, there are many internal road. Kindly use mind before writing, If you don't have then we can understand, but if you have then kindly use it, using it will not have any harmful effect.

    Thanks,
    Suraj

    Ghazibad railway station :)
    I repeat.... My point is, "NE is not dependent on NH-24 and CR as much as CR is on Both".

    Next time keep your tone Low, I have had enough of your craps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    ghazibad railway station :)
    i repeat.... My point is, "ne is not dependent on nh-24 and cr as much as cr is on both".

    Next time keep your tone low, i have had enough of your craps.



    shant gadadhaari bheeeeeeeeeem…. Shant!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Let me put it in a simple way, NH 24 widening will benefit more to CR than to NE, same saying but in a positive way :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Ghazibad railway station :)
    I repeat.... My point is, "NE is not dependent on NH-24 and CR as much as CR is on Both".

    Next time keep your tone Low, I have had enough of your craps.



    Time will establish it that which one will be exit way for ppl from NE for going to Delhi. Ppl who has booked flat 4-5 back in crossing might not have thought they will be using Sahberi Road.

    As per my understanding right now there are three exit way to NE

    1) Directly Thru Noida Sec 121 : By the time NE will get ready situation of this road will be something like NH 24, now a days also if one vehicle gets break down, one can see jam on it. Even after operative under pass & flyover at Botanical Garden situation is pathetic in peak hour.

    2) Greater Noida : Not practical for going to Delhi

    3) NH 24

    Whenever NH 24 gets widened, ppl from CR and NE will only use NH 24.
    CommentQuote

  • Your argument has one serious flaw - traffic conditions during the specific time duration of the day.

    It's during office hours there is serious issue of traffic jams, rest of the time even NH24 is fine to travel.

    Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi Firend,
    Do you even think before writing anything. How you say NE is not dependent on NH-24? From its birth its dependent on NH-24? how and from where all material is coming to NE? You know that's why Ghaziabad to NE road was build just to facilitate truck movements from Nh-24 to NE and vice verse.
    Don't think only about yourself think about families living in NE after 5-6 years. After resident coming and 2.5 family living in NE, daily thousand of people will travel to either Anand Vihar or Ghaziabad Raiway station and guess what they will use Nh-24
    Also if people want to go to East or central even north delhi Nh-24 route is more preferable.
    So CR and NE are same and will face same issues in future due to Nh-24 connectivity.
    Kindly avoid your self acknowledged expert comments we don't buys headless comments
    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • NEW DELHI: Realty firm Gaursons and Saviour today said they are jointly developing a 240-acre township in the Noida Extension with an investment of Rs 5,000 crore.

    Gaursons and Saviour would develop about 25,000 housing units in the township 'Gaur City' over the next five years.

    "We have got about 240 acre land from local authority for township development. We have so far launched 12,000 homes for sale," Gaursons India Ltd Managing Director Manoj Gaur told reporters.

    The units are available at an all inclusive price of Rs 3,500-4,000 per sq ft, he added.

    "The total cost to develop the township would be about Rs 5,000 crore," Gaur said, adding that the investment would be funded through bank debt, advances from customers and internal accruals from both the partners.

    The construction has started in Noida Extension after settlement of land acquisition issues with farmers, he said.

    "We will give possession of about 2,500 flats in 2014. The entire township will be completed in the next five years," Gaur said.

    Asked about the nature of partnership with Saviour, Gaur said it's a 50:50 joint venture between the two partners.

    In the township, he said the company will develop a 18- acre sports complex, shopping malls and multiplexes among other infrastructure facilities.

    On completing 18 years of operations, Gaur said that the company would organised a property exhibition for next 60 days for sale of the housing units in this township. It would offer 60 cars and Rs 1 crore as gift in the lucky draw.

    Gaursons has delivered many housing projects in last 18 years mostly in Ghaziabad and Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Dare to compare with CR.. Inputs needed from members and esp from Vetrans

    Why pple says CR is dense?

    when you have Caur city with 240 acres and building 25K flats?

    anythought process from Vetrans? or now you will say it is in greator noida so less dense.. please enlighten







    Originally Posted by nilabh9
    NEW DELHI: Realty firm Gaursons and Saviour today said they are jointly developing a 240-acre township in the Noida Extension with an investment of Rs 5,000 crore.

    Gaursons and Saviour would develop about 25,000 housing units in the township 'Gaur City' over the next five years.

    "We have got about 240 acre land from local authority for township development. We have so far launched 12,000 homes for sale," Gaursons India Ltd Managing Director Manoj Gaur told reporters.

    The units are available at an all inclusive price of Rs 3,500-4,000 per sq ft, he added.

    "The total cost to develop the township would be about Rs 5,000 crore," Gaur said, adding that the investment would be funded through bank debt, advances from customers and internal accruals from both the partners.

    The construction has started in Noida Extension after settlement of land acquisition issues with farmers, he said.

    "We will give possession of about 2,500 flats in 2014. The entire township will be completed in the next five years," Gaur said.

    Asked about the nature of partnership with Saviour, Gaur said it's a 50:50 joint venture between the two partners.

    In the township, he said the company will develop a 18- acre sports complex, shopping malls and multiplexes among other infrastructure facilities.

    On completing 18 years of operations, Gaur said that the company would organised a property exhibition for next 60 days for sale of the housing units in this township. It would offer 60 cars and Rs 1 crore as gift in the lucky draw.

    Gaursons has delivered many housing projects in last 18 years mostly in Ghaziabad and Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Dare to compare with CR.. Inputs needed from members and esp from Vetrans

    Why pple says CR is dense?

    when you have Caur city with 240 acres and building 25K flats?

    anythought process from Vetrans? or now you will say it is in greator noida so less dense.. please enlighten



    Property appreciation in different cities in NCR

    ------------------------------- Noida Ex---- Noida---- Crossing---- RNE
    Booking rate (2010) -------------1800------- 3000------2000------- 1800
    Approx Resale price in 2013 ------2500------- 4100----- 3400------- 3000
    Builder transfer charges ----------500-------- 0---------0----------- 0
    Appreciation psft---------------- 200-------- 1100---- 1400------- 1200

    Appreciation rate is very alarming in noida extension, and no body knows how it will improve when 5 Lakh units will be available in next 5 years. and 80% investor has to sell their property by that time......
    CUSTOMER DUNDTE RAH JAOGE....
    CommentQuote