Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

hmmmm ... feeling sad ... Pls dont bash ...as i was the one raised it time to time

Builders have sold thier inventory and now want this to come next to CR, only than CR will loose its value so that NE and projects on NH24 can move further. Simple Political dirty GAME

That was the sole reason to throw my flat at 'Kaudion ke daam' last year

Comment

We need to think something more----on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
        hmmmm ... feeling sad ... Pls dont bash ...as i was the one raised it time to time

Builders have sold thier inventory and now want this to come next to CR, only than CR will loose its value so that NE and projects on NH24 can move further. Simple Political dirty GAME

That was the sole reason to throw my flat at 'Kaudion ke daam' last year
        You should have timed it more perfectly...people have sold at around 3300...

See builders are still fighting this case in SC..Ansals & Crossing Infrastructure.This time around residents have also joined...This DG won't be functional before 18-24 months from now on even if work is done on daily basis..So we are still away from the actual problems of DG for 2 years..2 years is a long time..we still have hope because of environment concerns & NE flats in vicinity..till then happy living

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          You should have timed it more perfectly...people have sold at around 3300...

See builders are still fighting this case in SC..Ansals & Crossing Infrastructure.This time around residents have also joined...This DG won't be functional before 18-24 months from now on even if work is done on daily basis..So we are still away from the actual problems of DG for 2 years..2 years is a long time..we still have hope because of environment concerns & NE flats in vicinity..till then happy living
          Wah, Wah
          Maaaaalik aapke last para ko approve karein aur DG hat jaye.
          Aameeeeeen.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by planner View Post
            Wah, Wah
            Maaaaalik aapke last para ko approve karein aur DG hat jaye.
            Aameeeeeen.

Cheers,
            See only CR and ANSAL are fighting back , ANSAL land is in dispute with DG and most affected (heard Ansal coulndt even sell full inventory n more launches r planned in the said site) crossings will bring CR part II and initially crssings was only builder, who to sell thier flats while echo the DG case kar diya ...ab chala jayega

Its the same game being played by builders , as they did in 2007 and 2008 'Sir DG hat gaya, Hat jayega , court cant ignore so many building nearby types ... where as Hon'ble high court has given the verdict ... ( I m sure they would have gone through each and every cornor of the scope in case, if they gave this decision , than what 'lollypop' we live with that supreme court is going to give) Its again day dreaming ..

My Lawyer told me Technically the DG land alloted by Goverment years ago and for the last few years the work on the site has been started ..... however it was stopped by builders case (stays) however the goverment has invested crores of money already on the land..... Hence technically High Court has considered all these crucial factors .... 1. when land was earmarked for DG than why private builders established colony nearby?
            2.The goverment has planned it in thier master plans ... and spend handsome amount of money on the site....hence chances would be less to push it from here.
            3. he also insisted that Hon'ble High court's decision provides support to the above reasons as, the builders who did case were told to pay the fine, as beacuse of thier case the goverement was unable to make the DG and cost esclated.
            4. regarding Ministry clearances .... his POV is that goverment has earmarked the Area , hence its fault of builders who sold thier land near to DG without informing and with false promises .... Moreover there are thousands of DGs across nation which are fully functional and are just NeXT to residentail colonies.... so not much strong point to Push back DG.
            5. That is the reason why GDA never touched that part, otherwise its the nearmost area of noida . GDA would have had earned a lots of money to bring some goverment colony.
            6. Builder 's dirty game will not let it go anywhere, all thier inventories sold , CR is going to become INDIRAPURAM ...iF DG ghost gone ....... however Builders have inventory in NH24 and NE ...(which is in Mess and not so popular) so Once Crossings defamed due to DG ..... no one will buy here, and these greedy builders will make more BAKRAS are NE and Nh24 projects
            7. Political will also indicates that goverment is not at all in favour to shift it, crossings is almost treated as step part of the city. so thier support is almost lacking.

Comment

DG or No DG, you will keep on regreting your decesion of throwing your flat at 'Kaudion ke daam' last year , because ,still now you are weighing, wheather you were right or wrong - and my freind , this weighing process will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
                See only CR and ANSAL are fighting back , ANSAL land is in dispute with DG and most affected (heard Ansal coulndt even sell full inventory n more launches r planned in the said site) crossings will bring CR part II and initially crssings was only builder, who to sell thier flats while echo the DG case kar diya ...ab chala jayega

Its the same game being played by builders , as they did in 2007 and 2008 'Sir DG hat gaya, Hat jayega , court cant ignore so many building nearby types ... where as Hon'ble high court has given the verdict ... ( I m sure they would have gone through each and every cornor of the scope in case, if they gave this decision , than what 'lollypop' we live with that supreme court is going to give) Its again day dreaming ..

My Lawyer told me Technically the DG land alloted by Goverment years ago and for the last few years the work on the site has been started ..... however it was stopped by builders case (stays) however the goverment has invested crores of money already on the land..... Hence technically High Court has considered all these crucial factors .... 1. when land was earmarked for DG than why private builders established colony nearby?
                2.The goverment has planned it in thier master plans ... and spend handsome amount of money on the site....hence chances would be less to push it from here.
                3. he also insisted that Hon'ble High court's decision provides support to the above reasons as, the builders who did case were told to pay the fine, as beacuse of thier case the goverement was unable to make the DG and cost esclated.
                4. regarding Ministry clearances .... his POV is that goverment has earmarked the Area , hence its fault of builders who sold thier land near to DG without informing and with false promises .... Moreover there are thousands of DGs across nation which are fully functional and are just NeXT to residentail colonies.... so not much strong point to Push back DG.
                5. That is the reason why GDA never touched that part, otherwise its the nearmost area of noida . GDA would have had earned a lots of money to bring some goverment colony.
                6. Builder 's dirty game will not let it go anywhere, all thier inventories sold , CR is going to become INDIRAPURAM ...iF DG ghost gone ....... however Builders have inventory in NH24 and NE ...(which is in Mess and not so popular) so Once Crossings defamed due to DG ..... no one will buy here, and these greedy builders will make more BAKRAS are NE and Nh24 projects
                7. Political will also indicates that goverment is not at all in favour to shift it, crossings is almost treated as step part of the city. so thier support is almost lacking.
                surprising u hv done so much of research with your lawyer just to defame the crossing...may i know are u the owner of any flat in crossing or not now? u pls tell to ur lawyer that this is democratic country & if united, people have the power to change anything here , this is just a small dumping ground issue man...I appeal to all the crossing resident/future resident & investors to please come out of their houses & show the real power of common people to all the enemies of crossing who consider our township as a step part of the city.....

Comment

The case is still balanced.

No Environmental clearance.
                  GDA Master Plan 2021.
                  Residential so Near By.
                  1 Lakh population directly effected..
                  NE and ABES engg college close by.
                  Land Dispute..

The 14 acres land is registered with Ansals and plotting already done and sold to end buyers.

Most importantly now Residents are directly involved under the Banner of RWA's so lets wait for the response from H'ble Supreme Court.

Comment

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...55534169,d.d2k

Press Information Bureau English Releases

These two links say a lot that DG work has been started without much needed clearances.

Comment

Originally posted by someinvestor View Post
                      Some people were curious about Jaipuria Apartments and its details. Here are some of the information which can be gathered from the Internet, i have copied the links here:

JAIPURIA BUILDCON PRIVATE LIMITED :: OpenCorporates

1. This Jaipuria is different than the main Jaipurias but it is really confusing. I could not find the website of this 'Jaipuria Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.' as of current date.
                      2. This Jaipuria company was founded in 2005 and details about the company are there in the link from above.

Please refer the above links and try to contact few people who are the actual buyers of Jaipuria Apartments. Once you manage to talk to them, you will get to see the real picture.

Search correctly and there is enough information about most of the things, but searching Google is a skillful work.
                      Hi,

My friend has made a group on facebook for this Jaipuria Apartments in Crossing Republik.

Could you please become a member here if you have purchased a flat here? Also, please post or inform other Jaipuria residents to join this.

Group Address:-
                      www *** facebook *** com slash groups slash jaipuriacrossingrepublik

Thanks,
                      JohnKeats
                      Last edited January 8 2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X