Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Crossing republic.after that noida extension mess up.

    please suggest the builder cosmos or Proview.

    the broker offer me approx Rs 2500-2650 (All inclusive).


    these rates are in which society and floor ? any idea on mahagun rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Just to update everyone Shaberi road is rebuilt and now tarcoal has been laid out and its no more an issue now.
    CommentQuote
  • A story of grredy brokers - Change in Crossing republik price!

    Dear All,
    I had bought a 2+1 BHk at crossing repulik in Nov 2010. Last year due to some other property contraints, i thought to sell it off, following are the comments from brokers / buyers at time:

    1. Oct -11 : Not sellable, better to surrender to company (with a loss of booking amt 15%).:(
    2. 10 Nov -11: Can try to sell, but at a loss of 50,000/-
    3. 15 Nov- 11: Chalp, we would give you Rs 1L prem., but service tax etc to be borne by you.
    4. 20 Nov 11- As "demanded" Rs 1L prem net.
    5. 10th Dec 11 - Prem Rs 3L net.
    6. 20 jan 11- Prem 5L net;)
    7. 30 Jan- "Last offer" prem 6.5L net!!!!
    I decided to get a home loan and continue with it as I always beleie in this project. The main reason :
    The price at which, I bought was same since June 2009 and it is very impossible to have same price for 3 years.
    My main reason of sharing above is to save all probable sellers from these greedy brokers. Better to look at price 3-4 times than to sell in hurry and then feel sorry.
    I believe that time for crossing republik is here and it can easily be sold at Rs 3000/- psf (Ist - 2nd floor), main road facing. If not now, than may be 2-3 months further!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Dear All,
    I had bought a 2+1 BHk at crossing repulik in Nov 2010. Last year due to some other property contraints, i thought to sell it off, following are the comments from brokers / buyers at time:

    1. Oct -11 : Not sellable, better to surrender to company (with a loss of booking amt 15%).:(
    2. 10 Nov -11: Can try to sell, but at a loss of 50,000/-
    3. 15 Nov- 11: Chalp, we would give you Rs 1L prem., but service tax etc to be borne by you.
    4. 20 Nov 11- As "demanded" Rs 1L prem net.
    5. 10th Dec 11 - Prem Rs 3L net.
    6. 20 jan 11- Prem 5L net;)
    7. 30 Jan- "Last offer" prem 6.5L net!!!!
    I decided to get a home loan and continue with it as I always beleie in this project. The main reason :
    The price at which, I bought was same since June 2009 and it is very impossible to have same price for 3 years.
    My main reason of sharing above is to save all probable sellers from these greedy brokers. Better to look at price 3-4 times than to sell in hurry and then feel sorry.
    I believe that time for crossing republik is here and it can easily be sold at Rs 3000/- psf (Ist - 2nd floor), main road facing. If not now, than may be 2-3 months further!!

    Yeah

    Rates in Crossing has picked up recently.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Dear All,
    I had bought a 2+1 BHk at crossing repulik in Nov 2010. Last year due to some other property contraints, i thought to sell it off, following are the comments from brokers / buyers at time:

    1. Oct -11 : Not sellable, better to surrender to company (with a loss of booking amt 15%).:(
    2. 10 Nov -11: Can try to sell, but at a loss of 50,000/-
    3. 15 Nov- 11: Chalp, we would give you Rs 1L prem., but service tax etc to be borne by you.
    4. 20 Nov 11- As "demanded" Rs 1L prem net.
    5. 10th Dec 11 - Prem Rs 3L net.
    6. 20 jan 11- Prem 5L net;)
    7. 30 Jan- "Last offer" prem 6.5L net!!!!
    I decided to get a home loan and continue with it as I always beleie in this project. The main reason :
    The price at which, I bought was same since June 2009 and it is very impossible to have same price for 3 years.
    My main reason of sharing above is to save all probable sellers from these greedy brokers. Better to look at price 3-4 times than to sell in hurry and then feel sorry.
    I believe that time for crossing republik is here and it can easily be sold at Rs 3000/- psf (Ist - 2nd floor), main road facing. If not now, than may be 2-3 months further!!


    100% Right, exactly same has happened with my friend who booked in July/2010 in Gaur Global Village CR... Booked 1275 SF 2BHK in 25.5 Lac (all Inclusive) at this time have some RESALE option at 32.5 Lac - 33.5 Lac , Party is fully ready to pay but now my friend think better to HOLD-ON for next 2-3 years. :)

    NE issue opened the eyes of everyone... what is FREEHOLE, what is LEASEHOLD.... What risk involved in Under Construction PRE-LAUNCHES.... Finally Actual (CR) WINS over Artificially HYPED AREAS...... So Called issues of CR exist everywhere in NCR including even posh areas of DELHI/GGN. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech is very good builder - They are best/good for CR. Visit once and see. price is same to other society. Society is also depends upon maintenance and open space.. Assotech has done good here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnnaDelhi
    Assotech is very good builder - They are best/good for CR. Visit once and see. price is same to other society. Society is also depends upon maintenance and open space.. Assotech has done good here.

    don't you think it closer to DG?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    don't you think it closer to DG?


    Yes its very close but if dumping ground doesn't come its one of the best location. You can walk to all side of CR with ease. CR Shopping complex , Paramount shops , Shaberi Village shops all are on walking distance. And in fact if you are ready to stretch ur legs a little more then in 800 mtrs you can reach to NH24. Also plot is three side open thus lot of sunlight and air passing through.

    Problem is Dumping ground and second issue is Assotech is doing work very slow.
    CommentQuote
  • Newly constructed roads b/w ABES to Shaberi Village.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes its very close but if dumping ground doesn't come its one of the best location. You can walk to all side of CR with ease. CR Shopping complex , Paramount shops , Shaberi Village shops all are on walking distance. And in fact if you are ready to stretch ur legs a little more then in 800 mtrs you can reach to NH24. Also plot is three side open thus lot of sunlight and air passing through.

    Problem is Dumping ground and second issue is Assotech is doing work very slow.

    what is total cost for 2BHK RTM in Asstotech? I have not been CR after road repaired. in fact never been there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Newly constructed roads b/w ABES to Shaberi Village.


    kalramohit bhai can you post few more recent photos of Crossing..... I am sure finally Crossing is becoming better then several NEW Noida Sectors.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    what is total cost for 2BHK RTM in Asstotech? I have not been CR after road repaired. in fact never been there.


    Company quoted price is Rs. 3000/- per sq.ft including Club membership, EDC, FFC and 2KVA Power Back up
    Rs. 40 /- per sq ft
    CAR Parking Rs. 3,00,000/-.

    But they have only top floors available. In resale it should be around b/w 2800 to 3000 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    kalramohit bhai can you post few more recent photos of Crossing..... I am sure finally Crossing is becoming better then several NEW Noida Sectors.... :)


    Sure on my next visit surely. The pics attached above were from my flat of assotech :)
    CommentQuote
  • Mohit,
    Thanks for pictures. Where is the small pulia (major bottle neck)? I think it's not visible in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Mohit,
    Thanks for pictures. Where is the small pulia (major bottle n eck)? I think it's not visible in it.


    No its not , its actually on right corner of second pic.

    By the way another update is CR has developed another road to connect to Noida Extension big circle. You guys must have read that NH24 is going to be connected to Noida Extension big circle in few months from now. CR has already developed road connecting to that future road. By Diwali its expected that Noida Extension circle to NH24 link road will be ready and so by then CR residents will use new road to go Greater noida , Noida Expressway and off course Noida. It has multiple benefits. CR will have two ways to Noida Extension one from Shaberi and other from New road. Another benefit is traffic coming from Noida side going to Ghaziabad will use Noida Extension- NH24 link road rather then small Shaberi to ABES eng road, thus will reduce the load on Shaberi to ABES road.
    In Short CR future seems to be bright ... keeping figures crossed for dumping ground issue ;)
    CommentQuote