Sort by :
Filter by :
- Nilabh great work!
Can you please comment on two of my yesterday's posts with maps attached.
- HB:- Its area under green land.. 14 acres.. but now I can see few good houses created by I guess GNN at the end of land towards pulia side.. not sure for what.. we have to see .. may be for EWS
The area under red circle is SWMP? ...thats it only? ...not the area under green lines.
- yes correct, dkp few weeks back attached a pic too..CommentQuote1Flag
The area under green lines is much much more than 14 acres.. on map you can compare the sizes with CR socities size as reference.CommentQuote0Flag
Possibly correct....id even matches with the target audience...
"sepulchaR" --> cR
"asteriX" --> neX
:D:D:D, sepulchar was spamming the GNW threads may because of that he got suspended.
Anyhow, he sells NP, you can easily make out, but on one point he is right, all CR guys on IREF take every comment personally and try to trivialize the problems.CommentQuote0Flag
- Boss i just said you write like him. nothing else. may be coincidence.
Btw he was also spamming Cr and whole ghazibaad thread.CommentQuote0Flag
- Paramount is built on approx 7.5 acres.. so make it double then I think it will fit in the green marked area... I might be wrong too..CommentQuote0Flag
1. The road to GC2 & MyWoods already exists (only a patch of 100m or so is left that encircles GC2). Question is about last 500m or so in GN, that should go towards CR, where Shaberi people have build temporary structures to claim the agriculture land as Abadi.
There is no reason to believe that GNIDA will built this last 500m, as all it's beyond it's current development layout (can change in future though).
2. Better make new Shaberi culvert before current one collapses.
I understood the answer to my query. Thank you.
1) Its better to have something then nothing, if new culvert will come by june or lets say july , atleast we will get alternate road, the road will be constructed by CIPL till its jurisdiction , rest falls in GN, we all know that GN authority is known for making good and wider road, also Mahgun and other societies falls in that approach road , so that has to be there sooner or later.
2) agree its not dam .. but its India my friend.. authority has to take permission from different department, ( GDA, irrigation department etc) and all knows how files moves.. but we are optimistic , atleast CIPL will put pressure on them due to resident's protest...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhishek1980Possibly correct....id even matches with the target audience... "sepulchaR" --> cR "asteriX" --> neX
You have looked both areas so closely, can you please answer my query on GNW, people there have just ignored itOriginally Posted by AsterixA query, how the big township projects (Gaur cities , AIMS Golf, Amrapali Golf) in GNW be different from CR? Say in density, maintenance, green area, traffic conditions, open spaces & facilities.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Asterix
You have looked both areas so closely, can you please answer my query on GNW, people there have just ignored it
Abhishek, he himself telling that people ignore him.... so do in rome as roman do.CommentQuote0Flag
:D, no issues.
Maybe GNW guys who bought in Golf townships are avoiding the possibility, what happened in CR will happen to GNW Golf towns. All authority mandated open/green space taken up by "the golf course". An apartheid system where, majority builds but can only watch helplessly from sidelines while "Gora-saheb" plays golf. :bab (59):CommentQuote1Flag
- DUMPING GROUND HEARING IN SUPREME COURT ON 30.04.2013
This is to share that subject matter is listed for hearing on 30.04.2013 before Court No. 1. ITEM No. 21. at Supreme Court
All the three petition including CROMA, Ansal's as well as CIPL are listed for hearing.
We have finalize our Advocate Mr. Amit Sibal S/o Mr.Kapil Sibal. We have fixed conference with Mr. Sibal for tomorrow at 5 P.M. at his residence at Jor Bagh.
Next update: EOD 30.04.2013
- बिल्डर की मनमानी के विरोध में प्रदर्शन
नवभारत टाइम्स | Apr 29, 2013, 05.35AM IST एनबीटी न्यूज॥ गाजियाबाद : क्रॉसिंग रिपब्लिक में बिल्डर की मनमानी के विरोध में रविवार को रेजिडेंट्स ने प्रदर्शन किया। प्रदर्शन के बाद आरडब्ल्यूए प्रेजिडेंट गुरुमुख सिंह की अगुवाई में बिल्डर के प्रतिनिधि जी.के. चावला के साथ मीटिंग हुई।
मीटिंग में बिल्डर ने मेंटनेंस चार्ज मांगा, जबकि रेजिडेंट्स चार्ज न देने पर अड़े रहे। बातचीत में कोई सहमति नहीं बन सकी। आरडब्ल्यूए फेडरेशन के महासचिव मनीष का कहना है कि फ्लैट आंटन के समय स्वीमिंग पूल, क्लब, भरपूर हरियाली और अच्छे फ्लैट का वादा किया गया था। इसे बिल्डर ने निभाया नहीं है।
आरडब्ल्यूए ने मांगों पर ध्यान देने के लिए एक हफ्ते का वक्त दिया है। इसके बाद बड़ा आंदोलन शुरू करने की चेतावनी दी गई है।CommentQuote2Flag