Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
    Leo RAHuL@ there is no need to get personal and nor i wanted to comment on any such thing. I am raisingwhat so ever is there with evidance ... see my previous posts of 2012... and see in Dec2012 the GNN has started the DG work ( news wit proper links posted and discussions done around it). I fail to understand what is issue with you guys, Neharpar used to have Roads, connectivity, electricty , swearge problems ....come and see all has been getting resolved since march 12...roads are constructing in full swing, check the pics, or see on google map.. almost majority of builders offered possesions inclduing few units from worest BPTP as well. however CR also has issues and most of those issues has become worse now considring DG, polluting industry and poor genrty surroundings ... TELL ME IF THESE ARE NOT ISSUES ..OR DID I SAY SOME THING WHICH WAS NOT RELEVANT!!!!!!

I am open to any healthy discussions... but yep I would be glad if u give me a flat in Neharpar as nothing less than 50 is available in NP... pooor to poor UC is nt less than 42Lacs.

anyways its better moderators also take care of these issues of personal attacks
    People who visit us from Faridabad Thread have this habit of inviting attention of Moderators.that is the only thread where people get banned for using hinglish,if that is a rule & if applied to Noida, Greater Noida , Ghaziabad threads most of the people will get banned.After banning a person for hinglish they keep on discussing issues & making fun of the banned person.Banned person then opens another id & joins the thread. then they ban him for having multiple ids.

See jass_s I timed myself perfectly for getting out of Princess park.Greater faridabad is an investors zone.7 years down still projects are not giving possession.Imagine plots not being offered possession.Ya I agree that area has shaped up well.But that's internally .I am still in that area.But from greater faridabad Noida & Gurgaon both are 30-40 kms away. It's better to stay 10 km away from your workplace that's why I am here.

Regarding price.Yes agreed that by selling off 2 BHK in NP, I buyed 3 BHK in CR.I am living a big comfortable house with perfect room sizes.In neharpaar BPTP is a cheat where they give 600 sq ft carpet area for 1400 sq ft rate...

Regarding pollution..I don't think current situation is alarming because of industries.things have improved.

DG is a problem & we have got CR property in cheap because of that.We very well knew about this & we are ready to face consequences.

I have no problems of your coming back to this thread.sometimes it gives us new idea to fight the case.I must thanks hindustan also. Being critical is not being criminal.But then in faridabad thread also you people should promote this...

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
      I am pasting from another thread. Very valid point mentioned by Fieldworker, which was never discussed earlier.
      even if 3000 families give 500 Rs a year it is 15.00 lacs.that amount is sufficient to get the best of lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
        Leo RAHuL@ there is no need to get personal and nor i wanted to comment on any such thing. I am raisingwhat so ever is there with evidance ... see my previous posts of 2012... and see in Dec2012 the GNN has started the DG work ( news wit proper links posted and discussions done around it). I fail to understand what is issue with you guys, Neharpar used to have Roads, connectivity, electricty , swearge problems ....come and see all has been getting resolved since march 12...roads are constructing in full swing, check the pics, or see on google map.. almost majority of builders offered possesions inclduing few units from worest BPTP as well. however CR also has issues and most of those issues has become worse now considring DG, polluting industry and poor genrty surroundings ... TELL ME IF THESE ARE NOT ISSUES ..OR DID I SAY SOME THING WHICH WAS NOT RELEVANT!!!!!!

I am open to any healthy discussions... but yep I would be glad if u give me a flat in Neharpar as nothing less than 50 is available in NP... pooor to poor UC is nt less than 42Lacs.

anyways its better moderators also take care of these issues of personal attacks
        Its matter to get personal as you always posts what is there in newspaper and you trust them. Please read last news paper and it says GNN has won case in Supream court which was entirely false. There are multiple instances in the past when newspaper published that work is going on or will be completed but nothing happens on ground reality. And I also following your posts since early 2012 or I think 2011 and u don't have anyother reason apart from list of issues of CR and start writing with no efforts to see the ground reality. You are the same **** who sold his flat in supertech in CR at price of something around 25 lakhs which is not available nowadays less thn 32 lakhs so there is no need to establish your intelligence on reality business or specifically on CR.

I don't mind how much you utter about CR and don't care how much ppl believe you but would keep writting about your intelligence and off course that will be personal

Comment

Getting Aggressive with not give any solution...its time to protest and one thing is for sure that builders will not do anything...as there motive had already been completed by selling their units...

Comment

Also to add that===
            Court mentality is support the mass not the builder (Remember NE cases).====Just my personal View.

Also buiders will not be directly involved in this.

Better, we need to do it ourself. but who will initiate.
            I am a paper Tiger - using office time on IREf. zero in field work.
            Who is that braveman (Another Gandhi) to fight for us?

Comment

I have been following this thread long before i started to write in it. It has also been discussed in the past that builders have plan to come up with CR Phase II. If that is true what happens to there investments in such land banks? Few commercials are also under construction which are not have been fully sold out till now. How will builder recover there investments in such cases? Ansals have direct interest in the area (Aquapolis) which is again not fully sold out.

Is any one aware of the demolitions taking place in Shahberi on both sides of the road near shahberi pulia? Is it the widening of the road that is taking place?

Comment

Is distress sell happening in CR after this news broke out ????
                Thanks

Comment

I don't have answer of bothe the above post.

But.

1. Widenning of road may be possible (If not today then near future) but people will oppose this. and you know shahberi people very well.
                  2. Once authority get sucess in widenning the road means they will next attck on pl.ots. --- So I strongly feel that widenning is not possible.
                  3. To date no distress sale news in CR. I understand ur thinking due to DG. But no. Endusers of CR have no option for distress sale due to DG , home loan and next flat (Where?). Regarding builders/investors - They have good holding power - End users will have to take these flats as , no RTM in another areas (I mean NE) and RNE may not be the preference by CR people, otherwise they would have purchased in CR.

Comment

Originally posted by planner View Post
                    I don't have answer of bothe the above post.

But.

1. Widenning of road may be possible (If not today then near future) but people will oppose this. and you know shahberi people very well.
                    2. Once authority get sucess in widenning the road means they will next attck on pl.ots. --- So I strongly feel that widenning is not possible.
                    3. To date no distress sale news in CR. I understand ur thinking due to DG. But no. Endusers of CR have no option for distress sale due to DG , home loan and next flat (Where?). Regarding builders/investors - They have good holding power - End users will have to take these flats as , no RTM in another areas (I mean NE) and RNE may not be the preference by CR people, otherwise they would have purchased in CR.
                    Great!! you just completed 1000 posts!!

Comment

Yesterday a resale deal in Ajnara Gen X has happened of 1050 sqft 4th floor for 38 lacs.

Builder is still selling whatever few flats left in upper floors, 1425 sq ft is going for Rs 50.50 lacs. In resale also, this under construction flat (but in lower floors) is available not below this price.

Cookie bhaiya, please intervene, above figures are just too bad to hear!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X