Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by strutes
    @KaamDev, yes it is all inclusive.
    @cookie, thanks for ur inputs, I am going ahead with the deal.
    @abhishek1980, I have checked and satisfied with Allotment letter, builder-buyer agreement, Demand letter, PTM, TPA. Is ther any other doc which I need to check?
    @Rohit_Agar, yes property is bankable from BOB and HDFC Ltd, in fact I am taking loan from HDFC. However, I would like to keep the property for rental income and hence cannot think of selling at this point of time.
    @ashish1985, yes the property is outside CR, it is opposite ABES college.
    @hb_78 & sscorpio, 5 illegal floors are in the other tower (consiting 3 BHK), I am buying 2 BHK in other tower, so that is fine.

Do check the other charges like club membership, parking ect
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    Do check the other charges like club membership, parking ect

I think He has already clearified that It is all incluive deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, all inclusive

Originally Posted by cookie
    I think He has already clearified that It is all incluive deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally got through....HDFC preparing cheque.

Originally Posted by strutes
    I got the sanction based on my limit. But I mentioned project name in the form. In fact many people have taken loan from HDFC in this particular amrapali project. Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrates!!! Party Time!!! :D
    CommentQuote
  • purchased flat in PARAMOUNT

Dear Freinds
    I had asked for your valued suggestions and some of u provided the same.Finally i purchased 1895 sqft in paramount symphony 3500 all inclusive a week back.Its a direct purchase from builder.ready to move in and registry after 30 days of time.I personally visited the site and flat .I was getting ground floor in nest at 60 lacs 1734 sqft. gaur global 1800 at 62 lacs.i prefered paramount.I have purchased purely for rental value as i sold my flat in govindpuram getting me 11000 rental income. Please give ur genuine views and honest assesment by somone residing inside crossings whether i will get 15000 rental or not .thats my assesment.
    thnx
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 2 BHK in CR (area 1000 to 1200 sq ft) in the budget of 35 lakhs.
    Can I get one please suggest?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    Dear Freinds
    I had asked for your valued suggestions and some of u provided the same.Finally i purchased 1895 sqft in paramount symphony 3500 all inclusive a week back.Its a direct purchase from builder.ready to move in and registry after 30 days of time.I personally visited the site and flat .I was getting ground floor in nest at 60 lacs 1734 sqft. gaur global 1800 at 62 lacs.i prefered paramount.I have purchased purely for rental value as i sold my flat in govindpuram getting me 11000 rental income. Please give ur genuine views and honest assesment by somone residing inside crossings whether i will get 15000 rental or not .thats my assesment.
    thnx

CR is okay for end use, but never heard of investment and Rentals for sure...

Check 99acres, CR is offering 3BHK 1700 sq ft at 8000.

rentals are still fine for 2BHK but 3BHK everyone knows is lowest in CR.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Freinds
    thnx

Bro, First of all congrats for your purchase. Regarding rental value ,you should ask this question before buying. 15k is too much to ask in CR although Paramount is best society. If you were looking purely for rental value, u could buy in builder floor in indirapuram to fetch good rental.
    You need to understand, CR is still emerging and occupancy level is still low.
    People looking for rentals have more options to choose, so this is why rentals are low.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Freinds
    thnx

it can be anything between 13 - 15 K inclusive of maintenance. Depends how much you are ready to wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx mann n Hindustan.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Freinds
    thnx

Good purchase for self use, but just for rental its not advisable atleast for next 2-3 years. 2 BHK are the most in demand for rental which will fetch around 7k - 9k exclusive maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Bro, First of all congrats for your purchase. Regarding rental value ,you should ask this question before buying. 15k is too much to ask in CR although Paramount is best society. If you were looking purely for rental value, u could buy in builder floor in indirapuram to fetch good rental.
    You need to understand, CR is still emerging and occupancy level is still low.
    People looking for rentals have more options to choose, so this is why rentals are low.

Just to inform, 8K family is not low occupancy. In percentage wise (33%) it can be low but population wise its not low.

Although regarding society, paramount is best as of now because of all facility available but in future other societies like Panchsheel will always have more rental value due to location benefit.
    In current scenario as well Panchsheel rental value is more than most of the other societies.

Paramount one drawback is its small internal park area compared to all other big societies.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • How about condition of LIFTs in societies !!

As after Repeated free fall incidences of Society LIFTs in mahagun (one of the best society in Cr) people are scared to risk thier life!
    CommentQuote
  • Ignore!!!!
    if people can fall to such level, then how can we rely on lifts :)
    CommentQuote