Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Ajj to pura CR, Ghaziabad , neharpar discuss kar diya gaya hai .

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
      Industrial Pollution - My foot, whole NCR is polluted, in case want to have a pollution free environment, go to Shimla, Panchkula, Uttrakhand areas and Chandigarh and have a daily up/down to office from there.

Inqlaab Zindabad

u remind me of my hometown.
      i belongs to a to a town near yamuna eway's first exit & have plenty of land there.
      several time i think to live there (ready do daily travel of 1-1.5 hr one side)but there r two main problems: only 8-10 hour electricity + lack of good school for my kid, otherwise I would have a villa in 1 bigha, pure buffalo milk, pure vegetables right from the soil, and most imp fresh air.

at times, I thought to do some self employment in my home town but my parents & brothers are against it. If I have taken higher studies, I must be living in some big city (acc. to them)

someone talk about compromise here, I believe we all do make compromises in life irrespective of money we have.
      living in these cities is itself a compromise.
      CR is no longer a bad place to live (if DG is a covered WTP).

cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by garibadmi View Post
        u remind me of my hometown.
        i belongs to a to a town near yamuna eway's first exit & have plenty of land there.
        several time i think to live there (ready do daily travel of 1-1.5 hr one side)but there r two main problems: only 8-10 hour electricity + lack of good school for my kid, otherwise I would have a villa in 1 bigha, pure buffalo milk, pure vegetables right from the soil, and most imp fresh air.

at times, I thought to do some self employment in my home town but my parents & brothers are against it. If I have taken higher studies, I must be living in some big city (acc. to them)

someone talk about compromise here, I believe we all do make compromises in life irrespective of money we have.
        living in these cities is itself a compromise.
        CR is no longer a bad place to live (if DG is a covered WTP).

cheers...
        Friend, Nice thoughts. Even I think same way most of times. But now we are used to this hectic life and no more survive in villages. Cities have pollution and villages doesn't have good healthcare and infrastructure.
        Life is about give and take.Here we are giving our health to make some quick money. And later in older days, we give money to stay healthy.

Regarding CR, even I believe if it can survive the DG, then others issues are negligible.

Comment

Very nice piece of intellectual thoughts garibadami & hindustan...!

Even in my perspective I always keep my eyes downwards, and if we think about it little more deeper, than we will see that 40% population in India is staying in Chawls and in other areas where no one from us wants to step in, so we should all feel very auspicious that we have roofs on our heads, doesn’t matter whether its CR or NP or Ghaziabad.

Jitna time katna hey khushi sey kaat lo.. aur mere hisaab sey middle class banda ghar leta hey yeh soch key ki rehna hey..na ki bechana hey..!!

happy living...!! Cheers.

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
          Friend, Nice thoughts. Even I think same way most of times. But now we are used to this hectic life and no more survive in villages. Cities have pollution and villages doesn't have good healthcare and infrastructure.
          Life is about give and take.Here we are giving our health to make some quick money. And later in older days, we give money to stay healthy.

Regarding CR, even I believe if it can survive the DG, then others issues are negligible.

Comment

Yes we are in CR to live & enjoy.We are the middle class..Nehar paar is not for middle class now..that is why no possession is happening & absolutely no pressure for possession..ab yahan DG aaye yaa sadak naa aaye jeena yahin hain..but the power of people will only improve the situation..thats clear

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              No need for tongue showing.i know that metro shall be 3-4 kms away from Nehar Paar not 2-3.where did I say that Metro is not happening in Faridabad.Do not read between the lines.

Signal free bypass road..hahaha..kheri bridge approach again hahaha....Sector 70 IMT is too far...Only good approach road to NP is BPTP bridge ...NP shall be doomed if new bridges do not come up...

Both area's have their problem..lets agree on this..I said I am impressed with Nehar Paar as an area.it's development from last year is good...but possessions are not happening..that's a reality..
              Guys whenever someone point at the problem area people start abc v/s XYZ area. Let me pitch in with little more objective evaluation of CR and NP.
              CR: Positives
              1. Possession,
              2. RTM apartments hence no worries about EMI and rent
              3. Cheaper and existing road is just good enough to support the existing
              population
              4. Proximity to Noida.
              CR Negatives:
              1. Will be concrete jungle once completed: Higher FAR and congested layouts
              2. NH 24 is congested: NH 24 widening is long due promise which is not fulfilled yet and hence raise doubts in minds of people. I have never seen smooth flow of traffic thanx to multi-modal transportation system in place such as Ricksaw, vikram (three wheeler's), jugaad, foot soldiers crossing at whims and fancies, Uttarakhand, UP, Harayan, Rajasthan transport buses from Kale Khan and Anand Vihar.
              3. Approach road not futuristic: Current width won't take full load of 20000 car during peak hour.
              4. DG:
              5. Metro is really far off

Pollution is not a big issue in entire NCR. Its reality with which we all are living happily and are doing fine. This neutral to NP, CR, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi. Pollution and particals travel far and also depend on turbulence and wind systems at lower and higher level.

NP Positives.
              1. Infrastructure:Master roads are shaping very nicely. Major roads are 32 meter (6 lanes) and total width is 60 meter (in future it can be expanded to 8 lanes). Sewage lines are also laid.
              2. Connectivity: Bye Pass: 6 lane road, 1 6 lane bridge is already functional, construction for another has just started (I will not talk about so called planned bridges).
              3. NH2: Widening to 6 lane.
              4. Badarpur flyover is functional: before this it used to take 45-50 minutes to cross this area.
              5. Alternate rout via tuglakabad-shooting range-surajkund-badkal- sector 14 to BPTP bridge.
              6. Metro Connectivity: Sector -78 (farthest sector from metro perspective is 5.5 kms and closest sector 81 is just 2 kms from under construction metro).
              7. Very well planned and plans are executed nicely at the moment. Due to low/no habitation this area is getting in shape very nicely. I believe Noida is well planned but not Gurgaon.

NP: Nehatives:
              1. Rates have moved up drastically (too inflated) hence its not that affordable at the moment.
              2. Nagging issues with Bye Pass road due to encroachment (HUDA is known for lethargy and will take its own sweet time may be year). Bye pass road entrance at badarpur flyover is very narrow and chocked due to three wheeler, buses and hawkers.
              3. Unethical practices: Area increase, astronomical other charges (My friend faced same with Supertech Pavilion 34 in Noida and had to pay 6 L extra due to other charges). Hence not sure whether these are specific to NP or generic but for sure these are true to Gurgaon as well.
              4. Very few RTM option. Builders have failed to offer (deliberately delayed possession) in most cases.
              5. Distance to Noida: Is around 23-25 kms and need 1 hour travel time.
              6. No provision for public transport system in neharpar. Buses play on regular basis on bye pass.

Guys rather than be objective. I have few pointers:
              1. All the builders are same, we have to choose bad among worst.
              2. Buy home according to affordability, proximity to work place, distance and travel time to work, public transport system,
              3. Each habitation has its pros and cons.
              4. 2013, NP will see possession happening: Spa Village, New Height, Resort, and at least 7-8 other GH societies going for real possession unlike piyush but rates have moved up very sharply.
              5. CR offer VFM RTM apartments for those who are working in Noida and CR is definitely a better proposition than NP for these people.

Spare me personally, I tried to maintain objectivity as much as I could.
              Declaration: I own something (kabutkhana) in NP.

Comment

Dear BRA***

Thanks -- Good post, very good post.
                Thaks for your time and helping attitude.

"Planner" Khush hua.

Dil chahta hai aapke haath choom luin---Kidhar hain aapke haath?

Comment

Fully Agree with Brandoo & salute to balance which you have maintained.

360 Acre 15000 odd flats.Density is 42 flats per acre for CR.I don't think that is more for a well planned township & certainly will not be a concrete Jungle.

Forgive me for being so childish but I for one do not understand FAR & don't want to understand it either.I had flat in BPTP Princess Park where in 1100 odd flats are there in 18 acres.That makes it 61 flats per acre.In Gh-7 CR there are 1900 flats in 33 acres.that makes it 57 flats per acre.So which Society has more FAR.Again I am oblivious to my surroundings as I can get out & get in in my society very easily.So area's FAR is no issue to me.Like in Noida FAR has been increased Haryana can also do that in future...

Metro is not far off.It's 12 kms or 15 minutes drive..In future further reduction by 4 kms if it reaches Sector-62.Vaishali line if it reaches bus Stand that will also be 10 kms.

There are Builders & then there is BPTP...625 carpet area to live & pay unetical maintenance for life for 1390 sqft..I still remember 1000 sqft 1300 ads by BPTP in 2006.

NH-24 is not the only route to reach CR.Avoid NH-24 in morning & Noida Extension in the evening.U will never face jam...

If NE is the "the area" in NCR then CR has a bright bright future.

But then conventional DG should not come in CR

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    Fully Agree with Brandoo & salute to balance which you have maintained.
                    Thank you for the kind words.
                    At the end of it what matter's is personal choice and we all make choices based on information available to us where transaction cost are available. if I choose to stay in area X and you choose to stay in area Y, its perfectly right as long as we have a house to live in with some basic amenities such as electricity, air through ventilation, water and bit of security.
                    In India most projects are sold as luxury and what is luxury: power back up, 24 hour water supply, well ventilated apartment parking etc. These are given in any part of the world but in India we have to pay extra for these. One should go by total cost of the apartment for carpet area and not based on basic sale and saleable area.

Coming back to CR/NP issues. If I am working in Delhi/Gurgaon: NP all the way. If working in Noida, no second thought but CR.

BPTP is BPTP and we can't put in any category. BPTP is benchmark for cheating. Fortunately I invested in a builder who is falls in chor category than dacoit.

For me UP is big no (no offense but my personal choice) when it comes to law and order, otherwise I could have opted for CR. We all make decisions based on certain presumptions, personal beliefs, misconceptions and available information.

FAR is very complicated (rather builders have played around FAR in collusion with respective authorities across India). Friend of mine bought unit 8 years back in Indirapuram with super area of 1800 for 3 BHK. Carpet area for unit (1600) what I bought is larger than her unit. As I said, carpet area/super area ratio depends on lots of issues and most important is builder's intention to loot, it doesn't matter whether its CR or NP.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                      Thank you for the kind words.
                      At the end of it what matter's is personal choice and we all make choices based on information available to us where transaction cost are available. if I choose to stay in area X and you choose to stay in area Y, its perfectly right as long as we have a house to live in with some basic amenities such as electricity, air through ventilation, water and bit of security.
                      In India most projects are sold as luxury and what is luxury: power back up, 24 hour water supply, well ventilated apartment parking etc. These are given in any part of the world but in India we have to pay extra for these. One should go by total cost of the apartment for carpet area and not based on basic sale and saleable area.

Coming back to CR/NP issues. If I am working in Delhi/Gurgaon: NP all the way. If working in Noida, no second thought but CR.

BPTP is BPTP and we can't put in any category. BPTP is benchmark for cheating. Fortunately I invested in a builder who is falls in chor category than dacoit.

For me UP is big no (no offense but my personal choice) when it comes to law and order, otherwise I could have opted for CR. We all make decisions based on certain presumptions, personal beliefs, misconceptions and available information.

FAR is very complicated (rather builders have played around FAR in collusion with respective authorities across India). Friend of mine bought unit 8 years back in Indirapuram with super area of 1800 for 3 BHK. Carpet area for unit (1600) what I bought is larger than her unit. As I said, carpet area/super area ratio depends on lots of issues and most important is builder's intention to loot, it doesn't matter whether its CR or NP.
                      I belong to U.P.Was born & bought up in Haryana for 10 years then shifted to Maharashtra & for job I have been in Delhi NCR.As far as NCR is concerned I do not find any difference in U.P or Haryana.But if you compare yamunanagar in haryana & Allahabad in U.P anyday lesser known Yamunanagar is much much better than well known Allahabad. But same cannot be said for Gurgaon-Faridabad or Noida Ghaziabad.

For me again Ghaziabad is a plus point.My family needs to travel to allahabad & Varanasi frequently.I take train at 9.45 p.m for which I leave for my home 9.10 pm for ghaziabad Railway station.Again faridabad would have been such a pain for reaching Station. So this is also a convenience which I never considered while taking flat in CR but in hindsight I am reaping benefits of it.

So these are finer points which also are helpful...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X