Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    Fully Agree with Brandoo & salute to balance which you have maintained.

    360 Acre 15000 odd flats.Density is 42 flats per acre for CR.I don't think that is more for a well planned township & certainly will not be a concrete Jungle.

    Forgive me for being so childish but I for one do not understand FAR & don't want to understand it either.I had flat in BPTP Princess Park where in 1100 odd flats are there in 18 acres.That makes it 61 flats per acre.In Gh-7 CR there are 1900 flats in 33 acres.that makes it 57 flats per acre.So which Society has more FAR.Again I am oblivious to my surroundings as I can get out & get in in my society very easily.So area's FAR is no issue to me.Like in Noida FAR has been increased Haryana can also do that in future...

    Metro is not far off.It's 12 kms or 15 minutes drive..In future further reduction by 4 kms if it reaches Sector-62.Vaishali line if it reaches bus Stand that will also be 10 kms.

    There are Builders & then there is BPTP...625 carpet area to live & pay unetical maintenance for life for 1390 sqft..I still remember 1000 sqft 1300 ads by BPTP in 2006.

    NH-24 is not the only route to reach CR.Avoid NH-24 in morning & Noida Extension in the evening.U will never face jam...

    If NE is the "the area" in NCR then CR has a bright bright future.

    But then conventional DG should not come in CR
    Heights of comparision .... blah blah
    Could you please explain from which map you measured metro is 12kms from inside society of crossings ???? As far as I know out road of CR to Kala Patthar is not less than 9+kms and from there Vaishali is around 4.5kms ......and from NH24 main road crossings to crossings society its again around 2kms. Oh sorry Mr. Dpkpatiala .. now i got you might have measured the flying distance between CR and Noida Metro/vaishali ... (bird fly distance ) it could be around 12kms(not sure) in that sense only NOT BY ROADS ANY CHANCE


    BPTP carpet area 625 and super ares 1300 could you please exlain .... how in 625 2bhk with balconices accomodate ...n ..who gave u this information or ooohhh I guess u urself measured it with your old measurng tape


    NP is not nly BPTP and Princess Park only .. PP is worest project as in CR, Indirapuram 'Jaiuria Sunrise Green' ... Amarpali Village and Rajhans are known as bench mark of WOREST to WOREST societies ... Do wise people like you oly compare these societies and make thier openion about IP ???? I guess NO ......same way next to PP is Omaxe Heights with lowest possible FAR in NCRF and Ample green areas , Puri Prathm and many more with good FAR..even BPTP Grandura ....hence its an advice comparision only happens between organes not oranges and apples NA

    No metro as of now, and in case of Sce 62 metro ... can you please again explain how metro would be just 4kms from Crossings !!!!

    Second you rightly said what suits to one, one will go ... Dilli south and GGN working can never thin of Noida or CR.... but as mentioed by you that you belon to UP and its easy to go to station for you ... NP top faridabad main statin is merely 3.2kms approxx....

    I liked ur last suggestion , if u live in CR its better to aviod morning and evening travels to aviod JAMS ....... Dada nakuri kaisi hogi yeh aapki salah maan li

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      I belong to U.P.Was born & bought up in Haryana for 10 years then shifted to Maharashtra & for job I have been in Delhi NCR.As far as NCR is concerned I do not find any difference in U.P or Haryana.But if you compare yamunanagar in haryana & Allahabad in U.P anyday lesser known Yamunanagar is much much better than well known Allahabad. But same cannot be said for Gurgaon-Faridabad or Noida Ghaziabad.

      For me again Ghaziabad is a plus point.My family needs to travel to allahabad & Varanasi frequently.I take train at 9.45 p.m for which I leave for my home 9.10 pm for ghaziabad Railway station.Again faridabad would have been such a pain for reaching Station. So this is also a convenience which I never considered while taking flat in CR but in hindsight I am reaping benefits of it.

      So these are finer points which also are helpful...
      dont say but figures say difference between haryana and UP ... I ma sure u must have heard d term BIMRAU States ... anyways ... haryana Delveloed state n UP Is poorest state of India, as per Goverment data... up fails in al index apart from population ...... haryana tops the chart in majoirty of cases.

      COming to NCR towns of UP and Haryana .... yes differnce is less in terms of Infrastrcture but still gap is widened in social aspect ... u will not find news that outside HUDA metro station passesgers looted ... banks looted, chain sanchting etc etc .... (i agree it happens every where even in FBD n GGN0) but frequency and ramptess of crime is very high in UP (well documented with data) ...

      NP is secluded area as of now but is much safer as compare to ful city like greater nioda where people r scared to come out in evening. Recently this sunday there was edition on sector 82noida . ... how people are scared of petty crimes ...


      So boss thats not the only one difference ...power supply is also major issue with UP .... anyways there is a long list ...bu if you wanna live in dream of UP is Uttam Pradesh .. its fine I wont break it

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by jass_s View Post
        Heights of comparision .... blah blah
        Could you please explain from which map you measured metro is 12kms from inside society of crossings ???? As far as I know out road of CR to Kala Patthar is not less than 9+kms and from there Vaishali is around 4.5kms ......and from NH24 main road crossings to crossings society its again around 2kms. Oh sorry Mr. Dpkpatiala .. now i got you might have measured the flying distance between CR and Noida Metro/vaishali ... (bird fly distance ) it could be around 12kms(not sure) in that sense only NOT BY ROADS ANY CHANCE


        BPTP carpet area 625 and super ares 1300 could you please exlain .... how in 625 2bhk with balconices accomodate ...n ..who gave u this information or ooohhh I guess u urself measured it with your old measurng tape


        NP is not nly BPTP and Princess Park only .. PP is worest project as in CR, Indirapuram 'Jaiuria Sunrise Green' ... Amarpali Village and Rajhans are known as bench mark of WOREST to WOREST societies ... Do wise people like you oly compare these societies and make thier openion about IP ???? I guess NO ......same way next to PP is Omaxe Heights with lowest possible FAR in NCRF and Ample green areas , Puri Prathm and many more with good FAR..even BPTP Grandura ....hence its an advice comparision only happens between organes not oranges and apples NA

        No metro as of now, and in case of Sce 62 metro ... can you please again explain how metro would be just 4kms from Crossings !!!!

        Second you rightly said what suits to one, one will go ... Dilli south and GGN working can never thin of Noida or CR.... but as mentioed by you that you belon to UP and its easy to go to station for you ... NP top faridabad main statin is merely 3.2kms approxx....

        I liked ur last suggestion , if u live in CR its better to aviod morning and evening travels to aviod JAMS ....... Dada nakuri kaisi hogi yeh aapki salah maan li

        Jass u have completly lost it...sorry for getting personal..but have u taken something...

        Crossings to noida city centre via ne is 12 kms.....i said reduction of 4kms not total distance as 4...


        Vaishali line is to be extended upto old bus stand gjaziqbad then it would be 10 kms..kya ho gaya..agar maarna hi hain to aakar thappad maar lo..yun badnaam to naa karo...

        Bptp princesss park covered area is 625.take the layout and calculate...tape to bptp waalon ka kharaab hain

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Jass i myself said haryana is better..u should apologise for being in a bad mood and readong all that what i habe never said.i said small yamunanagar in haryana is also much better then big allahabad in u.p.in up law and crime is bad......but haryana also does not score highly....

          I was talking of convenience for traveling and that was individial....ghaziabad is good for up people.u are high class haryana guy remain happy yaar..brandoo was being so positive aur aapne to meri muft mein hi lanka laga di...

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            I just gave a tip to reach faast..u will surely reach your destination but it will take 10 minutes jyaada lagenge..yeh job naa karne ki baat kahan se aa gayi...i said ki nh-24 is more crowded in.morning and ne in evening...really jass i feel o bad in responding to such bad allegations..infact i pity you...i am saying continuously ki your area is good but our area is not bad...par aapne to aaj hadd kar di

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Concrete Jungle

              Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              I just gave a tip to reach faast..u will surely reach your destination but it will take 10 minutes jyaada lagenge..yeh job naa karne ki baat kahan se aa gayi...i said ki nh-24 is more crowded in.morning and ne in evening...really jass i feel o bad in responding to such bad allegations..infact i pity you...i am saying continuously ki your area is good but our area is not bad...par aapne to aaj hadd kar di
              DK boss, CR is mostly High rise or does it have villa/low rise apartments. In NP, 20% will be for high rise and rest for plotted hence probability of becoming concrete jungle is less even if per acre units are more or less in CR and NP within the high rise.

              Let me reiterate to you and Jass_s. Buying home is personal preference depending on information available, financial condition (i would love to own house in Safdarjung enclave but can't afford even single room), place of work and frequent inter city travel direction (as you mentioned that u need to travel to UP frequently and definitely NP/GGN is not good option from this view point).

              Hence guys I request you to live and let live in peace. No fights but would like to request all the members from maligning image of any area be it NP or CR without factual information and merely on perceptions, personal beliefs, biases and myths.

              Price wise NP is costly. In %term CR had higher growth due to low base effect. Illustration: Gurgaon prices increased from 8000 to 8500, Noida 5000-5400, NP 2600 to 3000 and CR: 2200 to 2500. In percentage term: 6.25, 8, 15.38 and 13.63% respectively. In absolute terms GGN has seen highest appreciation followed by Noida, NP and CR. Hence statistics can hide vital info. (these are purely for illustration purpose).

              At the end of the day, Indian RE is not regulated, no national regulatory mechanism exist as of now hence builder's cheat buyers.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                Jass u have completly lost it...sorry for getting personal..but have u taken something...

                Crossings to noida city centre via ne is 12 kms.....i said reduction of 4kms not total distance as 4...


                Vaishali line is to be extended upto old bus stand gjaziqbad then it would be 10 kms..kya ho gaya..agar maarna hi hain to aakar thappad maar lo..yun badnaam to naa karo...

                Bptp princesss park covered area is 625.take the layout and calculate...tape to bptp waalon ka kharaab hain
                Dear I agree NP is better but CR is affrordable .... but again you are quoting something negtives about area ..... SEE the image below for super flop project BPTP park princess .... and Calculate

                Drg. DNg 16X13.10 =209 Sqfeet
                Master bedroom 13X10.10=138
                Bed room 11.6X11.9=138
                Kitchen 7.5X9.6=72
                Bathroom 5.9X7.6=44.38
                Bathroom 7.7X5=38
                Balcony 9.2X4.1=43
                Balcony 4.3X7.10=30
                kitch balcony 3.11X5.9=18.49
                Lobby area 3.9X6.1=23.9
                Entrance passge2.9X4.11=8
                TOTAL = 762Sq feet not 650Sq feet

                Though I agree its cheating only happend this worest project ..


                Why I posted it here to bring true picture of the area not to defame any porject and area ... as did by you with lots of biases towards ur home state.

                hopefully this will end here only ... otherwise I will bring more evidances

                NOt: Cupboard areas are not covered under this calculations
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Balconies are considered as half in FAR hence factor of .5 should apply to balconies while computing carpet area. This will bring carpet area down by 40 odd sf but still its 720. What the hell BPTP is robbing with loading factor around 55%.
                  Jass I agree NP is bigger than BPTP and there are few builders who are a bit for considerate to buyers and don't suck last drop of blood. This is true to Noida, CR, RNE, GGN in fact entire NCR.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by jass_s View Post
                    Dear I agree NP is better but CR is affrordable .... but again you are quoting something negtives about area ..... SEE the image below for super flop project BPTP park princess .... and Calculate

                    Drg. DNg 16X13.10 =209 Sqfeet
                    Master bedroom 13X10.10=138
                    Bed room 11.6X11.9=138
                    Kitchen 7.5X9.6=72
                    Bathroom 5.9X7.6=44.38
                    Bathroom 7.7X5=38
                    Balcony 9.2X4.1=43
                    Balcony 4.3X7.10=30
                    kitch balcony 3.11X5.9=18.49
                    Lobby area 3.9X6.1=23.9
                    Entrance passge2.9X4.11=8
                    TOTAL = 762Sq feet not 650Sq feet

                    Though I agree its cheating only happend this worest project ..


                    Why I posted it here to bring true picture of the area not to defame any porject and area ... as did by you with lots of biases towards ur home state.

                    hopefully this will end here only ... otherwise I will bring more evidances

                    NOt: Cupboard areas are not covered under this calculations
                    Jass_s the flat which i had, didn't have the entrance lobby.You can very well go & check.Not all flats are similar. balconies have a strange shape.Visible also on the layout. reduce this area also.Your image itself says 1305 sqft.are there any flat of that dimensions in PP.It is either 1379 or 1369.It is near to 670 in actual.Go & measure it...They launched the very same flat for 1000 sqft..that is cool 40% incraese without doing anything...See it is not the worst project because look wise & quality wise it is good...only cheating is the case..has basement parking hence looks better than Omaxe heights..

                    What about 12km distance from CR to Noida City centre. Today morning I had to to go to embassy.From basement of my society to Noida city centre is flat 12 kms.I also can challenge you on this..

                    i DO NOT HAVE BIAS TOWARDS MY HOME STATE.I am indian.from U.P,birn in haryana, studied in Maharshtra & Punjab, working in Delhi NCR.but then I feel threatened by people who dislike U.P wallah's.And most in Faridabad thread are like that.

                    Chalo koi nahi yaar..u were in a bad mood..be happy be successful...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                      Balconies are considered as half in FAR hence factor of .5 should apply to balconies while computing carpet area. This will bring carpet area down by 40 odd sf but still its 720. What the hell BPTP is robbing with loading factor around 55%.
                      Jass I agree NP is bigger than BPTP and there are few builders who are a bit for considerate to buyers and don't suck last drop of blood. This is true to Noida, CR, RNE, GGN in fact entire NCR.
                      Very rightly put...and see the wastage by providing those strange shape balconies..

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X