Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bad News for NX Road..

I got to know that Ashok (CIPIL) who promiced the delivery of NX Road on or before 30th June has been sacked from his position and some one else has joined at his place.

can anyone confirm will it impact road future???

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    I got to know that Ashok (CIPIL) who promiced the delivery of NX Road on or before 30th June has been sacked from his position and some one else has joined at his place.

can anyone confirm will it impact road future???

Oooo Man... Does that mean that we need to group up again outside CIPL office?
    I think there should be no impact of him being with CIPL or leaving as he was just a face representing CIPL and I don’t think he might have given anything written on CIPL letterhead without confirming it with his Bosses...
    CommentQuote

bro that is the main catch which is causing worry bot the deadline.

he has been removed to nullify his promice or some other issue that only time will answer. n if needed we again have to gather for sure coz its becoming so difficult to manage through shaberi now in peack hours.

and those padhe likhe gawar coming from wrong side are adding spice to it. i am really surprised to see people who claim to be graduates from good colleges and working in biggest MNC taking wrong side just to save 2-3 minute and cause a chaos need to be handled.

they have no rite to complain until they start behaving like a good citizen..

Originally Posted by pratts
    Oooo Man... Does that mean that we need to group up again outside CIPL office?
    I think there should be no impact of him being with CIPL or leaving as he was just a face representing CIPL and I don’t think he might have given anything written on CIPL letterhead without confirming it with his Bosses...
    CommentQuote
    bro that is the main catch which is causing worry bot the deadline.

he has been removed to nullify his promice or some other issue that only time will answer. n if needed we again have to gather for sure coz its becoming so difficult to manage through shaberi now in peack hours.

and those padhe likhe gawar coming from wrong side are adding spice to it. i am really surprised to see people who claim to be graduates from good colleges and working in biggest MNC taking wrong side just to save 2-3 minute and cause a chaos need to be handled.

they have no rite to complain until they start behaving like a good citizen..

You are correct man .... Let me be honest and commit something here ... I was putting up in Delhi ( IP Ext. ) before moving to CR and believe you me ..I use to follow all the Traffic rules but since the time I have moved to CR ... sorry to say but ... something have changed me… Sometimes even I don’t care and drive crazy …. I think it’s time to change again …
    CommentQuote
  • hahah

hahahha now that cracks me.. that is so honest of you. yes change it now n its not that difficult :) atleast do our own bit baki things which r not in our hand we can only hope that it happens soon roads n connectivity..

Originally Posted by pratts
    You are correct man .... Let me be honest and commit something here ... I was putting up in Delhi ( IP Ext. ) before moving to CR and believe you me ..I use to follow all the Traffic rules but since the time I have moved to CR ... sorry to say but ... something have changed me… Sometimes even I don’t care and drive crazy …. I think it’s time to change again …
    CommentQuote
    hahahha now that cracks me.. that is so honest of you. yes change it now n its not that difficult :) atleast do our own bit baki things which r not in our hand we can only hope that it happens soon roads n connectivity..

sure thing man....
    CommentQuote

Agreed guys, its really tempting to come out from the lane between Exotica & Indane Gas agency and take right turn from wrong side.

Couple of time when I am required to drop my kid I too took this road but feeling so guilty for doing this.

But now many of the ppl from CR have made this their routine route and day by day nos. are increasing. Even many of the share auto is using this route. It takes 10 - 15 min from Prateek to Cross Pulia and after reaching near Pulia you find out that ppl coming from wrong side is clearing it in 5 min, you feel cheated and it motivates ppl to come from wrong direction.

I believe some one should ask the poor cop standing there to start imposing fine on ppl coming from wrong direction and this will defiantly improve it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Can anybody tell me if thr are 1BHK flats also available in Crossing Republic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh1980
    Hi, Can anybody tell me if thr are 1BHK flats also available in Crossing Republic ?

I dont think there are any 1BHK in CR ...
    Correct me if I am wrong.....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    I dont think there are any 1BHK in CR ...
    Correct me if I am wrong.....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

I am talking about Buy-sell not rent ... for rent Somone might shut one of the room and give rest on rent ...
    CommentQuote
  • I believe there are some service apartments in Saviour Commercial project, but no 1BHK in my knowledge.

Originally Posted by saurabh1980
    Hi, Can anybody tell me if thr are 1BHK flats also available in Crossing Republic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    Yes, someone seems to have deleted some posts, as such also allow me to re write it:
    Hi Sepulchar,
    Has been a while when i last wrote.
    How is your new bike, I mean any scratches so far?
    Our office peon yesterday was real upset, was saying summers are here and it gets real hot outside, and said that it is better to travel by bus in summers.
    Since I have a car, can you please share your views on this?

Dont understand what exactly you want to say

But anyways My bike is going good,no scratches but yes lost an indicator on NH24, near khoda colony Jam, I am sure you must be aware of that maddening traffic there na

Yes Public transport is must and it unfortunatly CR and Ghaziabad doesnt have any BUS service, on the name of transport onlyshared autos na, its sad.I agree with your peon, anyways in a flat onecan have car, like husband,what about if wife or kids need to go out, when hubby /dad is in office.......... Publick Transport is needed man ....Fight for it, lets hope with NH24widening, NO DG andAC buses also come to CR with Metro station at ABES college.....:bab (59): I know its wishful thinking But peon in my office also says same ' Sir Gareeb aadmi sirf Sapne hi dekh sakta hai , unka koi mol nahi hota'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Dont understand what exactly you want to say

But anyways My bike is going good,no scratches but yes lost an indicator on NH24, near khoda colony Jam, I am sure you must be aware of that maddening traffic there na

Yes Public transport is must and it unfortunatly CR and Ghaziabad doesnt have any BUS service, on the name of transport onlyshared autos na, its sad.I agree with your peon, anyways in a flat onecan have car, like husband,what about if wife or kids need to go out, when hubby /dad is in office.......... Publick Transport is needed man ....Fight for it, lets hope with NH24widening, NO DG andAC buses also come to CR with Metro station at ABES college.....:bab (59): I know its wishful thinking But peon in my office also says same ' Sir Gareeb aadmi sirf Sapne hi dekh sakta hai , unka koi mol nahi hota'

ab aapka ghar khoda mein hai to isme hum kya kar sakte hai.....sorry we never been there...you never invited us

we and our family can always afford individual auto which are pelenty inside CR, public transportation is nil in US, it doesn;t mean that place is not good, although CR have sufficient and manageable transportation. I don't understand why public transportation is must.....if we can own car and hire cab on need basis

When I was in Delhi, even then I rarely used metro and other transportation, so for office and shopping I prefer driving my car
    If Metro comes in NE then CR people can also have its option

is it your dream to own a flat in CR? that will be nightmare for us and its never gonna happen....but yes your office peon is most welcome in CR but you are not....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht

public transportation is nil in US, it doesn;t mean that place is not good, although CR have sufficient and manageable transportation. I don't understand why public transportation is must.....if we can own car and hire cab on need basis

When I was in Delhi, even then I rarely used metro and other transportation, so for office and shopping I prefer driving my car
    If Metro comes in NE then CR people can also have its option

Let me tell you something Mr bisht, when you wrote US did you mean UdhamSingh Nagar in Uttrakhand or United States of America !!!

As far as USA concerned kindly update your facts, USA has one of the best public transport systems thats too with multiple options (kindly google it) , if area is in plains than easily depend on public transport, yes i agree in Chamoli or Tehri its difficult.

Second you are the first person who said again and again than public transport has no value and not required. I wonder Mr bisht, you said people in CR use cars, and call radio cabs when required.... its a mismatch in statements made earlier. It given me an impression that CR is filthy rich posh area like GK of Delhi where people (punjabies) dont care about money at all...however CR is always projected as one of the common man's palce, who wants a house , with lot compromises , is acceptable to that.... I wonder if what you told , as per your words the guys who can afford daily drive of cars to extreme cornor of CR to Delhi or other places and can afford taxi, mega cabs etc, .....why they would come to CR, which is anyways known as common man's place? they can easily buy houses of 50 , 70 lacs na!!!!! KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR INPUTS

Regarding your personal matter of using CAR always, and not USING METRO, let me tell you the major reason public transport is required DUE TO ALARMING POLLUTION RATES ..... I can understand as your name indicates you come from Hilly region of Uttrakhand (kumao or garwalhi right) so beautiful and natural , even in many villages people didnt have seen motorcar, hence no pollution but MR Bisht overall world its major cause, if we continue to burn fuel and pollute the enviornment, what we will leave for our future generations. I afford but still use CNG car, or maximum tries to use Metro. Hence i am disagree and Reject your words / advise / generlization that people hardly use metro....

Moreover in Mumbai , even people like rich industrilist use local trains, as medium of transport , with personal Merc, or BMW, they wil struck in traffic for hours, however Delhi traffic jam and parking problem is also sever in some pockets, i wonder how you manage with your car everywhere!!!!! if its true as per your statement.

I also would like to ask a general question to you, as you said everyone in CR has car, fine which usually husband uses, what about kids (boys and girls), who need to go to college, universties, they do need public transport (decent one) daily , what if some realitives are visting , dont they need public transport ??????

Kindly think , and reply with rationale ...

Let me tell you something Mr bisht, when you wrote US did you mean UdhamSingh Nagar in Uttrakhand or United States of America !!!

As far as USA concerned kindly update your facts, USA has one of the best public transport systems thats too with multiple options (kindly google it) , if area is in plains than easily depend on public transport, yes i agree in Chamoli or Tehri its difficult.

Second you are the first person who said again and again than public transport has no value and not required. I wonder Mr bisht, you said people in CR use cars, and call radio cabs when required.... its a mismatch in statements made earlier. It given me an impression that CR is filthy rich posh area like GK of Delhi where people (punjabies) dont care about money at all...however CR is always projected as one of the common man's palce, who wants a house , with lot compromises , is acceptable to that.... I wonder if what you told , as per your words the guys who can afford daily drive of cars to extreme cornor of CR to Delhi or other places and can afford taxi, mega cabs etc, .....why they would come to CR, which is anyways known as common man's place? they can easily buy houses of 50 , 70 lacs na!!!!! KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR INPUTS

Regarding your personal matter of using CAR always, and not USING METRO, let me tell you the major reason public transport is required DUE TO ALARMING POLLUTION RATES ..... I can understand as your name indicates you come from Hilly region of Uttrakhand (kumao or garwalhi right) so beautiful and natural , even in many villages people didnt have seen motorcar, hence no pollution but MR Bisht overall world its major cause, if we continue to burn fuel and pollute the enviornment, what we will leave for our future generations. I afford but still use CNG car, or maximum tries to use Metro. Hence i am disagree and Reject your words / advise / generlization that people hardly use metro....

Moreover in Mumbai , even people like rich industrilist use local trains, as medium of transport , with personal Merc, or BMW, they wil struck in traffic for hours, however Delhi traffic jam and parking problem is also sever in some pockets, i wonder how you manage with your car everywhere!!!!! if its true as per your statement.

I also would like to ask a general question to you, as you said everyone in CR has car, fine which usually husband uses, what about kids (boys and girls), who need to go to college, universties, they do need public transport (decent one) daily , what if some realitives are visting , dont they need public transport ??????

CommentQuote
  • guys......

could u please throw some light on why Prateek Royal Cliff in CR commands better premium than other societies when comparing same size apartments in projects in this area?
    CommentQuote