Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which area of NCR have proper public transportation btw?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you so much Sepulchar, you explained it very well, These are really basic and its common sense, even my 4 year old son understand the importance of public transport.

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Let me tell you something Mr bisht, when you wrote US did you mean UdhamSingh Nagar in Uttrakhand or United States of America !!!

As far as USA concerned kindly update your facts, USA has one of the best public transport systems thats too with multiple options (kindly google it) , if area is in plains than easily depend on public transport, yes i agree in Chamoli or Tehri its difficult.

Second you are the first person who said again and again than public transport has no value and not required. I wonder Mr bisht, you said people in CR use cars, and call radio cabs when required.... its a mismatch in statements made earlier. It given me an impression that CR is filthy rich posh area like GK of Delhi where people (punjabies) dont care about money at all...however CR is always projected as one of the common man's palce, who wants a house , with lot compromises , is acceptable to that.... I wonder if what you told , as per your words the guys who can afford daily drive of cars to extreme cornor of CR to Delhi or other places and can afford taxi, mega cabs etc, .....why they would come to CR, which is anyways known as common man's place? they can easily buy houses of 50 , 70 lacs na!!!!! KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR INPUTS

Regarding your personal matter of using CAR always, and not USING METRO, let me tell you the major reason public transport is required DUE TO ALARMING POLLUTION RATES ..... I can understand as your name indicates you come from Hilly region of Uttrakhand (kumao or garwalhi right) so beautiful and natural , even in many villages people didnt have seen motorcar, hence no pollution but MR Bisht overall world its major cause, if we continue to burn fuel and pollute the enviornment, what we will leave for our future generations. I afford but still use CNG car, or maximum tries to use Metro. Hence i am disagree and Reject your words / advise / generlization that people hardly use metro....

Moreover in Mumbai , even people like rich industrilist use local trains, as medium of transport , with personal Merc, or BMW, they wil struck in traffic for hours, however Delhi traffic jam and parking problem is also sever in some pockets, i wonder how you manage with your car everywhere!!!!! if its true as per your statement.

I also would like to ask a general question to you, as you said everyone in CR has car, fine which usually husband uses, what about kids (boys and girls), who need to go to college, universties, they do need public transport (decent one) daily , what if some realitives are visting , dont they need public transport ??????

Kindly think , and reply with rationale ...
    CommentQuote
  • There's no denying fact that a good and reliable public transport is required in any city..

but the problem is except for few cities in our country ( mumbai , Bangalore) .. theres hardly one can find their presence.

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Let me tell you something Mr bisht, when you wrote US did you mean UdhamSingh Nagar in Uttrakhand or United States of America !!!

As far as USA concerned kindly update your facts, USA has one of the best public transport systems thats too with multiple options (kindly google it) , if area is in plains than easily depend on public transport, yes i agree in Chamoli or Tehri its difficult.

Second you are the first person who said again and again than public transport has no value and not required. I wonder Mr bisht, you said people in CR use cars, and call radio cabs when required.... its a mismatch in statements made earlier. It given me an impression that CR is filthy rich posh area like GK of Delhi where people (punjabies) dont care about money at all...however CR is always projected as one of the common man's palce, who wants a house , with lot compromises , is acceptable to that.... I wonder if what you told , as per your words the guys who can afford daily drive of cars to extreme cornor of CR to Delhi or other places and can afford taxi, mega cabs etc, .....why they would come to CR, which is anyways known as common man's place? they can easily buy houses of 50 , 70 lacs na!!!!! KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR INPUTS

Regarding your personal matter of using CAR always, and not USING METRO, let me tell you the major reason public transport is required DUE TO ALARMING POLLUTION RATES ..... I can understand as your name indicates you come from Hilly region of Uttrakhand (kumao or garwalhi right) so beautiful and natural , even in many villages people didnt have seen motorcar, hence no pollution but MR Bisht overall world its major cause, if we continue to burn fuel and pollute the enviornment, what we will leave for our future generations. I afford but still use CNG car, or maximum tries to use Metro. Hence i am disagree and Reject your words / advise / generlization that people hardly use metro....

Moreover in Mumbai , even people like rich industrilist use local trains, as medium of transport , with personal Merc, or BMW, they wil struck in traffic for hours, however Delhi traffic jam and parking problem is also sever in some pockets, i wonder how you manage with your car everywhere!!!!! if its true as per your statement.

I also would like to ask a general question to you, as you said everyone in CR has car, fine which usually husband uses, what about kids (boys and girls), who need to go to college, universties, they do need public transport (decent one) daily , what if some realitives are visting , dont they need public transport ??????

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar

Its very strange.......so now you are talking about sense.....
    who say that CR don't have public transport? read my post again and again, untill you understand English if not from next time onwards I will write in hindi for you.
    Shared auto, individual auto are not public transport for you? these are available from 7 a.m to mid night on Nh-24.
    Have you ever been to US, I know you don't have passport (sorry)? where is public transport there? kindly update your fact. US is so big that public transport is impossible to reach every mile. Only major cities in US have public transport, its only because of this everyone have to buy car with GPS there, they have no other choice. Your statement shows your knowledge about US
    For your info all CR resident own car or bike...
    My family/relative all either have own vehicle, can hire auto. Visiting to CR is very simple its just 5 Km from Railway station. Every train from Uttaranchal stops at Ghaziabad

Don't compare Mumbai and Delhi, Mumbai have not other choice then using local trains because of traffic. NCR don't have Metro reach to every corner plus NCR have better road network (then Mumbai) so that people can use their own transport. Its not about choice its about public network connectivity to last mile.
    If Delhi have good public transport then why Delhi have highest car density?

Don't give lecture regarding saving petrol and bla bla, are you not using electricity, CNG? are you going office on bicycle or foot? With the time, different technology and alternate energy sources will be invented like Hybrid cars, so don't worry. My friend most important is time and we are using our car to save time.

Better we discuss about CR not Uttaranchal, anyhow Uttaranchal is better and peaceful place than NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    There's no denying fact that a good and reliable public transport is required in any city..

but the problem is except for few cities in our country ( mumbai , Bangalore) .. theres hardly one can find their presence.

who say that CR don't have public transport? read my post again and again, until you understand. Don't just comments for just supporting others.
    CommentQuote
  • Greater faridabad don't have either
    CommentQuote
  • :(

mann973 bro as suggested by you. i stopped my car today at exact entry of pulia and asked that cop i will narrate the conversation for you.

I: Are hwaldar saab ye kya kara rahe ho yaar. inka chalan katne ke bajaye traffic clear kara re ho wrong side ki??

Police: are kya kare hum ye sab crossing wale hai mante hi na hai. kito ko parchi de. amrica se aaye hai saare right side hi sahi lage hai inhe to.

I: are yaar hum bhi crossing se hi hai lekin baki public to seedha aa ri hai uski kyun laga re ho.

Police: are ye to inhe hi sochna chahiye sare padhe likhe gwar bhare hue hai CR me. aap chalo kahe ko jam ko aur lamba karna.

n meanwhile one old uncle came from temple lane n crossed us and all of us clapped for him hahahaha.

so police is really helpless n the kind of repo CR people are giving due to this is really not appriciable ...

furture we tried to talk to uncle but wo to humpe hi bhadak gaye. we were 4 friends heading to same office but we still respected his age n kuch bola nahi. ki ye abhi tak ni seekh paaye basics to ab koi chance hi nahi hai..

I am really disappointed with this sort of behaviour.. need to do something to change it..

Originally Posted by mann973
    Agreed guys, its really tempting to come out from the lane between Exotica & Indane Gas agency and take right turn from wrong side.

I believe some one should ask the poor cop standing there to start imposing fine on ppl coming from wrong direction and this will defiantly improve it.
    CommentQuote
  • suraj bhai juss chilllll

suraj bhai kahe ko time khoti karte ho yaar... dont throw stones lets talk bot devlopment and challanges ahead. in bhai saab ka to chalta rahega..

aap apna dimag na khrab karo yaar.. suraj bhai juss chilllll

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Its very strange.......so now you are talking about sense.....
    who say that CR don't have public transport? read my post again and again, untill you understand English if not from next time onwards I will write in hindi for you.
    Shared auto, individual auto are not public transport for you? these are available from 7 a.m to mid night on Nh-24.
    Have you ever been to US, I know you don't have passport (sorry)? where is public transport there? kindly update your fact. US is so big that public transport is impossible to reach every mile. Only major cities in US have public transport, its only because of this everyone have to buy car with GPS there, they have no other choice. Your statement shows your knowledge about US
    For your info all CR resident own car or bike...
    My family/relative all either have own vehicle, can hire auto. Visiting to CR is very simple its just 5 Km from Railway station. Every train from Uttaranchal stops at Ghaziabad

Don't compare Mumbai and Delhi, Mumbai have not other choice then using local trains because of traffic. NCR don't have Metro reach to every corner plus NCR have better road network (then Mumbai) so that people can use their own transport. Its not about choice its about public network connectivity to last mile.
    If Delhi have good public transport then why Delhi have highest car density?

Don't give lecture regarding saving petrol and bla bla, are you not using electricity, CNG? are you going office on bicycle or foot? With the time, different technology and alternate energy sources will be invented like Hybrid cars, so don't worry. My friend most important is time and we are using our car to save time.

Better we discuss about CR not Uttaranchal, anyhow Uttaranchal is better and peaceful place than NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Suraj bhai.. why you always get aggressive... and where I said anything negative about CR.:)

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    who say that CR don't have public transport? read my post again and again, until you understand. Don't just comments for just supporting others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Greater faridabad don't have either

Shall I request Moderators to keep control on some of CR guys who again and again spit venom against Faridabad.

I am forced to write on CR thread, after pulling its name again and again.

Let me tell you gentleman, FBD transport system

1. Fbd has local DTC buses to every corner non AC
    2. DTC AC buses to all parts of Delhi
    3. Faridabad local city bus service (charted)
    4. Low floor AC buses Faridabad Transport to Delhi NCR (10minute service)
    5. Low floor Non AC buses to NCR (5minutes service)
    6. Local cabs
    7. Shared Autos
    8. Green Autos
    9. Local EMU trains to Delhi , Ghaziabad Sonipat (heavy frequency)
    10. Long distance trains stops here Delhi and other places
    11. Green Battery Rickshaws
    12. Bicycle rickshaws
    13. Metro Feder buses
    14. Haryana Goverment local bus service
    15. Haryana Goverment intrastate bus service
    16. Radio Cabs
    17. Above all METRO Connectivity (partial as of now) Full fledged 13.7kms long by 2014 August.

I wonder if all this you guys consider no public transport, than i am sorry.

Regarding G Fbd, all these ply on bypass road, and local autos, green rickshaws, shared auto service is easily available.

Moderators kindly take note of such hate posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    suraj bhai kahe ko time khoti karte ho yaar... dont throw stones lets talk bot devlopment and challanges ahead. in bhai saab ka to chalta rahega..

aap apna dimag na khrab karo yaar.. suraj bhai juss chilllll

For the first time ... man I never thought that I would ... I agree to what sepulchar just said " Public transport is not there in CR “ … true but not literally true … individual auto are there and once you reach to NH 24 you can get shared auto , bus etc but from CR to NH 24 you need to get individual auto only But I would like to tell Sepulchar that CR is not an ancient township ….. in fact it had only been 2-3 years since peoples moved in Cr and would like to say that slowly and gradually this public transport problem will also get addressed .

Just one more Qus to Sepulchar …. I know you are to fond of Haryana dude …. So tell me what the condition of Public Transport in Gurgaon was before Metro stepped in and also comment something for the Public transport in the sectors where Metro is not touching …..

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    For the first time ... man I never thought that I would ... I agree to what sepulchar just said " Public transport is not there in CR “ … true but not literally true … individual auto are there and once you reach to NH 24 you can get shared auto , bus etc but from CR to NH 24 you need to get individual auto only But I would like to tell Sepulchar that CR is not an ancient township ….. in fact it had only been 2-3 years since peoples moved in Cr and would like to say that slowly and gradually this public transport problem will also get addressed .

Just one more Qus to Sepulchar …. I know you are to fond of Haryana dude …. So tell me what the condition of Public Transport in Gurgaon was before Metro stepped in and also comment something for the Public transport in the sectors where Metro is not touching …..

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Goo-gaon and Public Transport :D Joke of the day, you made my day :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Shall I request Moderators to keep control on some of CR guys who again and again spit venom against Faridabad.

I am forced to write on CR thread, after pulling its name again and again.

Let me tell you gentleman, FBD transport system

1. Fbd has local DTC buses to every corner non AC
    2. DTC AC buses to all parts of Delhi
    3. Faridabad local city bus service (charted)
    4. Low floor AC buses Faridabad Transport to Delhi NCR (10minute service)
    5. Low floor Non AC buses to NCR (5minutes service)
    6. Local cabs
    7. Shared Autos
    8. Green Autos
    9. Local EMU trains to Delhi , Ghaziabad Sonipat (heavy frequency)
    10. Long distance trains stops here Delhi and other places
    11. Green Battery Rickshaws
    12. Bicycle rickshaws
    13. Metro Feder buses
    14. Haryana Goverment local bus service
    15. Haryana Goverment intrastate bus service
    16. Radio Cabs
    17. Above all METRO Connectivity (partial as of now) Full fledged 13.7kms long by 2014 August.

I wonder if all this you guys consider no public transport, than i am sorry.

Regarding G Fbd, all these ply on bypass road, and local autos, green rickshaws, shared auto service is easily available.

Moderators kindly take note of such hate posts

Yash what about hate posts by Sepulchar on CR in practically every thread..be it in Indirapuram, Greater Noida & faridabad..don't u see that???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Goo-gaon and Public Transport :D Joke of the day, you made my day :bab (45):

I was putting up in gurgaon for almost 2.5 years and just to add “I bought a bike just because of the good Public transport system of Gurgaon” … will not write anything more about Gurgaon here as ppls can get offended …..
    Sorry friends it was just my experience that I was sharing and mentioned Gurgaon to let everyone know that things take time to shapeup …. I know Gurgaon is also working on it and there is a new thing “Rappid Metro “ coming up which will give a lot of ease to everyone and is a great idea I think…
    CommentQuote
  • :)

are patiala saab kaha gayab the aap yaar. we missed you here.

welcome back jee..

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yash what about hate posts by Sepulchar on CR in practically every thread..be it in Indirapuram, Greater Noida & faridabad..don't u see that???
    CommentQuote