Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
    hmmm .. and i thought FAR stood for floor area ratio (total area of all floors in a society /total land area of society) and not related to super area/carpet area/ loading of individual flats..
    What I actually meant was Super Area and not FAR, regret the error

Comment

Crossing Republic is most affordable property option in NCR. Most of the construction is already completed and people are already residing here in good numbers. It is an area worth investing. It is also well connected to noida and ghaziabad.

Comment

Affordable still classy & big homes..Try Buying 1700 sqft 3 Bedroom in Noida some 8 kms away..RTM shall not be less than Rs.1.30 Crores under construction would be around 95.00 Lacs..In CR you can get it for a range of 50-60 Lacs & that too RTM..

Contrary to fears of distress selling rates have settled with upwards revision.There are many other advantages:

i] Comparatively lower Maintenance Charges when compared to recently handed over flats in say Noida, Neharpaar, Gurgaon & Indirapuram.
        ii] In majority of socities no unethical demand of Maintenace security or upfront payment.
        iii] RWA's are ready to take over maintenance hence rates would decrease.
        iv] socities are more or less settled & all day to day needs are easily being met.
        v] Majority of schools are running their buses/vans for CR.

Comment

Guys can we not graduate from blame game, putting rosy picture about particular area.
          Few well proven facts:
          CR: Affordable and close to Noida, hence makes good proposition for those who are working in Noida.
          RTM: Lot of inventory for RTM available hence buyers can shift immediately without bearing the double whammy of EMI and rent.

Negative: Concrete jungle,
          DG
          Narrow approach road and
          High loading.

Further discussions should be status of projects, quality of construction, violations by builder such change in layouts, additional floors, maintenance charges, increase in area.
          Actions take by RWA's such info under RTI Act 2005, delegation and representation to authorities about the issues. Moving consumer court against builder etc. Addressing these will make this forum more relevant from end user view point.

These are my views hence spare me from personal attacks and maintain the sanctity of forum.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
            Guys can we not graduate from blame game, putting rosy picture about particular area.
            Few well proven facts:
            CR: Affordable and close to Noida, hence makes good proposition for those who are working in Noida.
            RTM: Lot of inventory for RTM available hence buyers can shift immediately without bearing the double whammy of EMI and rent.

Negative: Concrete jungle,
            DG
            Narrow approach road and
            High loading.

Further discussions should be status of projects, quality of construction, violations by builder such change in layouts, additional floors, maintenance charges, increase in area.
            Actions take by RWA's such info under RTI Act 2005, delegation and representation to authorities about the issues. Moving consumer court against builder etc. Addressing these will make this forum more relevant from end user view point.

These are my views hence spare me from personal attacks and maintain the sanctity of forum.
            Agreed.That is why I pointed on maintenance charges & other services available.

Affordable, RTM & Big houses is the USP of CR & you cannot stop people on stressing on that.There are 15000 flats 8000 are occupied.For sizeable number there are people who are waiting to take possession. So I would like to contest about lot of inventory point of yours.

Similarly DG & future connectivity is a problem one should definitely consider while buying.I myself updated news on Proposed waste treatment plant.Once again i inform that SC hearing is further postponed to March 4, 2013.Croma is in talks with Kapil Sibbal's son for hiring as Lawyer.

For 1725 sq ft 3 BHK my monthly maintenance is 3000 + Electricty around 700-800 (depending upon usages).For 5 months my back up charge has not been more than 3-4 units (Around 50 Rs. per month).With RWA take over service charges would reduce.I do not foresee lessening of burden but stabilty of maintenance charges is guaranteed.

See when on getting possession one should feel happy on moving into their dream house.Person should not worry about unethical maintenance charges & clauses or enhanced load of loans because of these charges.Area of flat should not increase suddenly.Builder should attend to all your notings & punch points.Time taken to complete your flat should be swift.

About loading 30-35% is now universally acceptable.CR falls in that zone.All builders are cheaters in this particular area but 50% should not be tolerated.I didn't...i fought & eventually sold PP & exited because question is for living whole your life there..Enhanced sqft means paying enhanced maintenance charges for whole life..

Comment

what are the rates for retails shops in CR???

Comment

It had cost me apprx. 43 lacs in 2009 for a 1st floor corner flat excluding registration in GGV-CR
                Super area 1870 sq feet but the carpet area is 933 sq feet excluding Balcony. Yes loading of 50% ( excluding Balcony) contrary to to what some people are saying here about loading %.
                Still don't know wheather it was a good deal for me or the builder made me pay more.

Comment

Guys see the double face of cookie in quote taken from one of the noida thread...
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cookie
                  Noida extension has land issues..
                  Expressway metro is connecting Greater Noida too.

All mess is created by Noida extension in this region.
                  Abhi Dekhte jao. film Abhi baaki hai.

This is amazing cookie...height of misguidance yaar...on one forum (crossing republic) ur promoting noida extn by again & again saying that it is good for investment & far better than crossing republic..now can u please explain how can a place be good for investment if it has land issues & has created all the mess in noida region (as per ur statement) ?...please don't put different-2 opinion on different forum..ur comments are not trustworthy ..

Comment

Cookie Bhai pls for GOD sake Bol Do crossings is better than manhatten ... Stockholm blah blah ... Let's CR guys have this pseudo feeling ... Do mercy on them they know better what shitty place they would be living in when DG will operational (say 2014) ...feeling pitty. Accept their lies about Loading ... Ignore the posts "which clearly says above that 1800+ super area n carpet is 933 sqfeet ..... (point note its the owners statement) anyways gurgaon NE even dilli is nothing infornt of CR ... wish u all d best CR day dreamers
                    Last edited January 18 2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I R KHAN View Post
                      Guys see the double face of cookie in quote taken from one of the noida thread...
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cookie
                      Noida extension has land issues..
                      Expressway metro is connecting Greater Noida too.

All mess is created by Noida extension in this region.
                      Abhi Dekhte jao. film Abhi baaki hai.

This is amazing cookie...height of misguidance yaar...on one forum (crossing republic) ur promoting noida extn by again & again saying that it is good for investment & far better than crossing republic..now can u please explain how can a place be good for investment if it has land issues & has created all the mess in noida region (as per ur statement) ?...please don't put different-2 opinion on different forum..ur comments are not trustworthy ..

Why are you dragging my name and making irrelevant posts in this Thread?

BE careful what you write and about whom you write..
                      show my posts where I have said to invest in NE? Then talk..
                      Double face...hahaha... I damn care you see my double face or 10 faces .

I will write what I want to...

About CR.. I can afford better..
                      Last edited January 18 2013, 11:47 PM.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X