Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Agree with Brandoo bhai. We cannot just keep on massaging our egos by keeping a closed eye. We have to actually believe and face it that NCR is bad in terms public service except main parts of Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Faridabad which have city bus service. But then the NCR is getting expanded every day and areas like New Gurgaon, G Noida, G Faridabad, CR etc etc do not have the public transport it is supposed to have. Local RWAs should reach the authorities nand let them know about the number of people living in various societies and need of public transport. Only then authorities will move their lazy asses and do the required.

I will talk of CR..we need new route to NE & widening of Pulia..

NH-24 widening is a dream ..even after Sardar Manmohan singh & Manniya rajnath singh promised for it..

CR will reap benefits of anything that comes in for NE plus NH-24 would be bonus...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Your choice mate to accept it or refute it. NH 24 in itself is a big problem,its clogged round the clock but that different aspect and lets not bring that here. When I talk of public transport, I have few parameters:
    Safety
    Round the clock availability/ reliability
    Comfort and affordability
    Modern transport system

If we evaluate Pub Transport System (PTS) in CR;
    Its not safe: shared and crowded three wheeler's are not safe by any means, hardly any AC buses, and yes metro is no where near in site of CR.

Lets not nit pick on smaller issues who said what and compare some other new area. These are applicable to most of the NCR.

Do the need assessment in terms of modern day reliable comfortable PTS, represent to MP, demand systematic up gradation of PTS and follow up with authorities. No more replies from me after this

be realistic, in how many cities in India do you have Metro and AC buses, not even .01 % people have access to these public transport, for common people shared auto are best and cheapest, this is real transpor for public. For AC we have our cars
    Who say Nh-24 is not safe? As you mentioned if road is clogged then how it can be unsafe? kindly don't contradict.

Bhai you are in India not in Europe where you have comfort in public transport. Kindly check comfort level in Delhi Metro at peak office time. In Delhi, rapes are happening in AC buses are they safe?

In India, public transport is not at a level where people prefer it, currently its majboori due to less cost, not having own vehicle, parking issue and other external factors

In CR I can see people coming at 11 in night from Nh-24, to me its safe.
    Traffic police till 8 p.m. at CR crossing and lots of guard inside CR.
    Yes we don't have Army deployed in and around CR for sighting terrorist, in this term its unsafe
    CommentQuote
  • Recently I was traveling a lot & that too at odd times (From 12 midnight & 4.00 am).Never felt that Nh-24 or CR is not safe..U can see lots of taxis plying (because of people moving to airport)..street lighting is brilliant in CR..

even the NE road is perfectly safe..u can see the PCR vans standing at many places on Nh-24 & NE road..

But then as always in Delhi NCR you are on bigg BB factor ( Bhagwaan Bharose)...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Just wanted to know Mr Bisht " Except individual auto what is the other option we have to go to ... lets say EDM ( east delhi mall ) "

Take shared auto directly, will drop you anand vihar, after that 5 min walk to EDM. From Anand vihar you are connected to every place in NCR.

You can also catch city or state buses till Anand vihar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Think abt the guys who live in SAM clement City, Proview..U close down the road from Mandir by placing the truck..they do not have any option but to join from the temple side..that is why uncle would have been angry...

In Delhi we are required to drive more than Km to take "U" turn so that traffic movement is smooth.

Today there was hardly any rush 9.15am and ppl from opposite side was rushing to Pulia at full speed it was so motivating to take wrong side.

Forget Pulia, even on internal road ppl don't drive in their own lane as this will make them to drive more n than take U turn. sometime its so dangerous but ppl keep repeating it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Agree with Brandoo bhai. We cannot just keep on massaging our egos by keeping a closed eye. We have to actually believe and face it that NCR is bad in terms public service except main parts of Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Faridabad which have city bus service. But then the NCR is getting expanded every day and areas like New Gurgaon, G Noida, G Faridabad, CR etc etc do not have the public transport it is supposed to have. Local RWAs should reach the authorities nand let them know about the number of people living in various societies and need of public transport. Only then authorities will move their lazy asses and do the required.

Just for info, to develop massive public transport government need funding? from where it will come? for modern public transport, even operating cost is not recoverable. Its a debt for government
    In current situation its not possible for government to develop and expand public transport to all the new location
    Hence places near highways and populated places always have advantage of having basic public transport which CR always have.

I don't know why we are discussing this issue about CR and no one discuss for GN, gurgaon public transport. These places are much older than CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    In Delhi we are required to drive more than Km to take "U" turn so that traffic movement is smooth.

Today there was hardly any rush 9.15am and ppl from opposite side was rushing to Pulia at full speed it was so motivating to take wrong side.

Forget Pulia, even on internal road ppl don't drive in their own lane as this will make them to drive more n than take U turn. sometime its so dangerous but ppl keep repeating it.

yes that's wrong..Need to discipline ourselves is surely there..

people follow all traffic rules in Delhi but as soon as they enter Noida theystart jumping red lights..that's attitude problem & this is also done by delhi Guys..similarly u.p guy will jump all red lights in noida but will not do so in delhi...

But for Sam Clement city guys cut is available near the barrier/pulia..they are justified in cutting thru..rest all should take u turn from Prateek..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Take shared auto directly, will drop you anand vihar, after that 5 min walk to EDM. From Anand vihar you are connected to every place in NCR.

You can also catch city or state buses till Anand vihar

Shared Auto will take me straight to Anand Vihar ? Man are you sure of this ? if this is true ( will be honest ...I never tried it ) then why are we even discussing this Public transport thing here.... what else do we want an airplane taking off from CR??
    CommentQuote
  • yes from ABES cut to Anand Vihar Metro.. fare is Rs25/-.. time approx 40 mins.:)

Originally Posted by pratts
    Shared Auto will take me straight to Anand Vihar ? Man are you sure of this ? if this is true ( will be honest ...I never tried it ) then why are we even discussing this Public transport thing here.... what else do we want an airplane taking off from CR??
    CommentQuote

Those shared Autos are available from NH-24 only..
    yes Shared Autos ply on NH-24 between Lal Kua and Anand Vihar.
    CommentQuote

Yes, few shared auto go directly to Anand Vihar, for some you need to change at 62 cut, you need not to walk even 10 steps
    Few people just do bla bla in this forum without knowing anything.
    For some Metro and AC buses are public transport only, but they don't know what is real public transport in our great country.
    People who can afford travelling AC buses can travel their own vehicle
    CommentQuote

I have myself used that..also mentioned in my earlier post...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    yes from ABES cut to Anand Vihar Metro.. fare is Rs25/-.. time approx 40 mins.:)

Yar that’s why one should read IREF more often…. J
    Yar koi short-cut ya long-uncut ho shabri jam bypass karnay ka to who bee bol do bhai log ….
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Shared autos have now started plying to Noida City centre via shahberi- Noida xtension route also...This starts from ABES
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

how far is CR from Nh-24? for whole day shared auto are available to and fro and for emergency its walking distance.
    CommentQuote