Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Price same as mentioned in the website...19.99 lacs for 1270 sq ft flat...Additonal charges etc...approx 25 .5 all inclusive..I intend to bargain only after visiting the site and getting to like the site...it would be my very first visit to CR
    Builder is CR consortium..see 99 acres link
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arihant1
    Price same as mentioned in the website...19.99 lacs for 1270 sq ft flat...Additonal charges etc...approx 25 .5 all inclusive..I intend to bargain only after visiting the site and getting to like the site...it would be my very first visit to CR

I directly called Crossing Republic - they mentioned only top floor (14th) in fresh booking. You may get lower floor in resale.

Regards,
    Ranjeet
    CommentQuote
  • top floors isn't so bad
    Roof rights are also something
    Anyway I am interested in lower floors..
    how to get acess to guys who would resale!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arihant1
    Price same as mentioned in the website...19.99 lacs for 1270 sq ft flat...Additonal charges etc...approx 25 .5 all inclusive..I intend to bargain only after visiting the site and getting to like the site...it would be my very first visit to CR

Good luck :) Please share with us what you find in the forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjeetks
    I directly called Crossing Republic - they mentioned only top floor (14th) in fresh booking. You may get lower floor in resale.

Regards,
    Ranjeet

what are the other options in crossing repulbic and what abt the rates of other well known builders like assotech, prateek ?
    CommentQuote
    i directly called crossing republic - they mentioned only top floor (14th) in fresh booking. You may get lower floor in resale.

Regards,
    ranjeet

is it ready to move in ???????
    CommentQuote
  • As per them, yes it is ready to move in, price quoted was 25L
    CommentQuote
    As per them, yes it is ready to move in, price quoted was 25L

In makaan.com too, the RTM rates are between 1900-2100 sft.

Any one can give idea, at what rates these flats were originally booked(all inclusive rate) and which year.

My feeling is that booking rates were about Rs. 1700-1800 psf and there has been appreciation of just 200-300 bucks in three years.

Am I correct?

Also seen that most sellers are individuals. Are they investors? Id so, they have lost money in the deal.

If they are end users, why are they selling when possession is around the corner?

Any one has insight?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakkumar
    what are the other options in crossing repulbic and what abt the rates of other well known builders like assotech, prateek ?

rates for reputed builders is more than 2000 psf . Check the postings in magic bricks and 99 acre.com
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately dumping ground issue again hits the area ... any idea about rates in the area?

I guess Savior green-isle is giving much discounts ... 21L ground floor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all

I plan to buy a 3 Bhk flat in Ghaziabad. I am looking at RNE and Crossing. I have a budget of 30 lac. Can someone pls list all the builders/projects where this is possibe.
    CommentQuote
  • wat is the rate going in crossing republic. yesterday i talked to mahagun they are telling 2200/psft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    wat is the rate going in crossing republic. yesterday i talked to mahagun they are telling 2200/psft.

This is price for RTM for which floor ?? If you check on 99 Acres or Magic Bricks I dont see such rates .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    This is price for RTM for which floor ?? If you check on 99 Acres or Magic Bricks I dont see such rates .

Property rates are best when you actually go to the site and check ...websites have never been the true picture ..they may help ..but could be off by a margin.

The rate of 2200 psf in Mahagun mascot is for 16th floor and up . The current rates in Mascot range from 2100 psf to 2500 psf all incl depending on the floor , location etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun 2BHK outer flats faces village and industrial chimneys... on the road may face Dumping Ground

Better to check again before investing
    CommentQuote