Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

My office is in Noida

As my office is in Noida sector 57, I think CR will be closer than Raj Nagar Extn. I dont want Ghaziabad, but Noida is too costly.

Yes, sectors 7x are good and in fact I have booked a flat in 78 sector, but it will take 3 years. Hence am considering another ready to move option up to 30 lakh.

Originally posted by dceite View Post
    Avoid crossings and instead consider Raj Nagar Extn if you want Ghaziabad only.

Else increase your budget and look towards Noida sector 7x.

Don't even think of Noida Extension.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
      As my office is in Noida sector 57, I think CR will be closer than Raj Nagar Extn. I dont want Ghaziabad, but Noida is too costly.

Yes, sectors 7x are good and in fact I have booked a flat in 78 sector, but it will take 3 years. Hence am considering another ready to move option up to 30 lakh.
      If you are looking for budget ready to move options ..you will have to wait for few months now as apartments in CR are in advanced stage of completions ..
      I feel CR is a good buy considering they are not far from completion.
      NH24 widening is already sanctioned now , but will take couple of years .

Comment

Hi,
        Can any body have an idea about the price of mahagun Mascot right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rajs578 View Post
          Hi,
          Can any body have an idea about the price of mahagun Mascot right now.
          I will be very keen to know that since I also have a flat in Mahagun Mascot ..

Comment

I know Mahagun, Gaur, Assotech and avl there in grade 1 and Balaji const in grade 2. Who are the other builders there for comparison? SOmehow i am getting inclined towards CR.
            I also heard that all builders are working in cartel there and total land of 360+ acres of CR has been given to them accordingly?
            MM

Comment

Ajnara Farms & Services Ltd.
              Assotech Limited
              Gaursons India Ltd.
              Mahagun Developers Ltd
              Panchsheel Promoters Ltd.
              Paramount Residency (P) Ltd.
              Supertec Limited

these are the builders avl in CR. All of them have completed their 1st phase and have now started 2nd phase construction for which price being offered is ~2000 psf
              MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                I know Mahagun, Gaur, Assotech and avl there in grade 1 and Balaji const in grade 2. Who are the other builders there for comparison? SOmehow i am getting inclined towards CR.
                I also heard that all builders are working in cartel there and total land of 360+ acres of CR has been given to them accordingly?
                Hi MM,
                You are right , the builders mentioned by you are the 7 builders who started CR , but now some plots have been given to smaller players as well like Proview Laboni , Prateek Royal Cliff , Balaji Foster Height , Saviour Green Isle , Arihant Ambience etc ...
                I think these smaller players are available for less compared to the big 7 who command some premium.

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
                  Hi MM,
                  You are right , the builders mentioned by you are the 7 builders who started CR , but now some plots have been given to smaller players as well like Proview Laboni , Prateek Royal Cliff , Balaji Foster Height , Saviour Green Isle , Arihant Ambience etc ...
                  I think these smaller players are available for less compared to the big 7 who command some premium.
                  yes i remember being offered 1800 from Balaji 2-3 months back....but then i was quite skeptical about CR...not any more
                  MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    yes i remember being offered 1800 from Balaji 2-3 months back....but then i was quite skeptical about CR...not any more
                    MM, was that underconstruction flat?
                    Also:
                    1 Do you have latest on ready to move in flat at CR m starting price /any builder

2 Like , of ready to move =ready to start living in..( ..completion certifcate here?)

things arent so simple as to entice you to buy and just move in ..its still long wait before we can get right documents
                    Last edited October 22 2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

just found ,http://propertyinnoidaextension.com/
                      http://www.************/load/siteinde...md=09-Apr-2010

The person on the (from CR Corporate office) said he shall get the registration done too!
                      I am inclined favourably as floor plan is good too!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X