Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Assotech - By at resale.
    Assotech management is very good as compare to others. They are really professional. Lot of people are already living. CR will be great in another 4-5 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnnaDelhi
    Assotech - By at resale.
    Assotech management is very good as compare to others. They are really professional. Lot of people are already living. CR will be great in another 4-5 months.

I agree Assotech is class apart. I like construction of Wellington also but can't see if they have any ground space. Visit yourself and you can judge and compare.
    CommentQuote
  • Saviour Greenisle- 1st Phase

Did anyone visit Saviour Greenisle in CR..
    Phase 1 of saviour is due for possession, can some tell me if the possession has been started and what is the progress on saviour greenisle construction updates..
    please share ..
    CommentQuote
  • Paramount Club

Paramount Club CR
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • amazing pics..paramount is the best constructed society in CR
    Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Paramount Club CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Paramount Club CR

Bhokaal chapa
    CommentQuote
  • Paramount Club CR - Looks good in picture.
    It looks they do not have much greenery. Lot of concrete only. Have they charged Park PLC.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Saviour greenisle last week..construction for phase-1 is complete n lift was getting installed in A1 tower...in few of the flats even doors were fixed..looking at the amount of work left n the pace at which they were doing it possesion will not be possible before year end..also the road in front of saviour needs to be constructed before people can come n live there..
    Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    Did anyone visit Saviour Greenisle in CR..
    Phase 1 of saviour is due for possession, can some tell me if the possession has been started and what is the progress on saviour greenisle construction updates..
    please share ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagilalit
    I visited Saviour greenisle last week..construction for phase-1 is complete n lift was getting installed in A1 tower...in few of the flats even doors were fixed..looking at the amount of work left n the pace at which they were doing it possesion will not be possible before year end..also the road in front of saviour needs to be constructed before people can come n live there..

Thanks Lalit,
    Did you happen to check the price for flats of A1 tower?
    CommentQuote
  • WoW things are definately taking an upturn for CR:

1) Expansion work of NH24
    2) Work in progress for Underpass
    3) Shahberi road being re-carpeted
    4) Plan for providing connectivity to NE Circle
    5) Many of the societies taking final shape (Symphony pics look awesome)
    6) Golf course issue resolved

I am currently in talks with Ajnara folks for a Golf course facing flat in Gen-X. Any reviews on this project. Although Ajnara is a good builder, but still I think it will be worthwhile to get wisdom from people on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • can any one tell me wat should be the price of 2 bhk in main crossing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

CR will have two ways to Noida Extension one from Shaberi and other from New road. ;)

very true ...also there are still 2 roads from the Fountain chowk which need to connect to NH24 and the NH24-Gaur circle road ...seems the connectivity issues will soon be laid to rest in CR ...
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings on the rise

Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Paramount Club CR

Amazing pics Sir... i visited Paramount some days back and was really impressed by the stylishness of the society ... always thought that after their first project in NCR with Symphony, Paramount will become one of the leading builders which it seems to have become now .. I think they want to make it a showcase project as ATS did with Sec 93 ....

I think Assotech/Prateek will be also be great once Dumping Ground clears up ..
    I am not sure with golf course facing societies ... Someone told me that there is going to be lot of construction near fountain chowk (Saviour side, behind Panchsheel Mall) as Crossings Phase 2 is getting started and there would be lot of dust/noise etc in the next 4-5 yrs ... Can someone please confirm this ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Amazing pics Sir... i visited Paramount some days back and was really impressed by the stylishness of the society ... always thought that after their first project in NCR with Symphony, Paramount will become one of the leading builders which it seems to have become now .. I think they want to make it a showcase project as ATS did with Sec 93 ....

I think Assotech/Prateek will be also be great once Dumping Ground clears up ..
    I am not sure with golf course facing societies ... Someone told me that there is going to be lot of construction near fountain chowk (Saviour side, behind Panchsheel Mall) as Crossings Phase 2 is getting started and there would be lot of dust/noise etc in the next 4-5 yrs ... Can someone please confirm this ...Had a visit to Crossings today :)
    Glad to see the improvements from my last visit that was in Nov 2011... Crossings got police chownki and CNG pump (though not operational yet).. however the color of the main round bout faded out but rest seems in place. infront of prateek definatly GNN Dumping ground bounary is made and work is redy to start but thankk got stay orders from SC...

I am not so much convinced with the again main entry road... its still single and narrow though at times its been tried to make double but largly single road is my wory... second connecting road to NH24 (WHICH is still on the mp of builders) is seems like scrapped or would surly come under litigations as no space for road , its all houses of villages ..

golf course looks nice though smallr in size but promising , wondering about the connecting road to shahberi and NE.

concerns are same industrees polution and traffic of NH24..

but overall it looks much better.... hope and wish DG should not make it dirty
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Jass... Good to see you after long ... :)

Guys.. just some updates.

EWS fats are being built on land just adjacent to DG.... good for our DG case... We will have more reasons for DG not to come...

The work on second lane road has started. Yet don't know about the school building in between... but hope for the best.

Originally Posted by jass_s

Had a visit to Crossings today :)
    CommentQuote