Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ramankumar
    long time dkp ji

Just got busy with work & traveling...
    CommentQuote

nahi sir that cut is availble for U turn and trucks coming from NH-24 heading towards CR not for Sam Clement city.

if that is not wrong i wont mind driving there daily to save time. its simply wrong side n which is major reason for jam at pulia. i am sure you yourself have experienced it many times...

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    yes that's wrong..Need to discipline ourselves is surely there..

people follow all traffic rules in Delhi but as soon as they enter Noida theystart jumping red lights..that's attitude problem & this is also done by delhi Guys..similarly u.p guy will jump all red lights in noida but will not do so in delhi...

But for Sam Clement city guys cut is available near the barrier/pulia..they are justified in cutting thru..rest all should take u turn from Prateek..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    You compelled me to write once more.

Safety: Not about rapes, structural safety. By no means three wheeler's plying on the road are safe due to over loading, rash driving etc.

When we talk of world class localities and NCR, we can expect round the clock safe, comfortable and economical mode of transport. This is nothing European.

Looks like we have one more custodian of CR (earlier there was on but seems matured a bit as on date) who doesn't want to understand the legitimate question(s) or critical appraisal of ground realities.
    Tera tujhko arpan kya lage mera. Its your locality, if you are okay with whatever u have, good for you, and healthy criticism will not bring prices of properties in CR or malign it.

Take a chill and enjoy

Bhai we understand every bit of CR as well NCR.
    Tell me figure? In NCR car accident are more or auto accidents?
    Crime figure in delhi are highest, is delhi not safe?

I am not living in dream its reality hence using own car for travelling and not relying in public transport
    Who cars what prices in CR, as a end user we focus on all other factor except prices appreciation.

Not CR resident but your are stuck in CR, hence commenting on forum/places for which you don't have proper knowledge

A very recent phrase
    "When people start putting you down, its sign for your prosperity"
    It seems CR good time has come
    CommentQuote
  • Public Transport

As supported by some companies in GGN there is a bus service in place called Smart Ride from metro stations to DLF Cyber City.

Details here : Online Bus Tickets Booking/Reservation, Luxury Bus Services in India - SmartRide.co.in

Can't CIPL do the same for CR - Noida City Center after every 30 minutes investing in 3 CNG Open buses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    nahi sir that cut is availble for U turn and trucks coming from NH-24 heading towards CR not for Sam Clement city.

if that is not wrong i wont mind driving there daily to save time. its simply wrong side n which is major reason for jam at pulia. i am sure you yourself have experienced it many times...

I think we are not getting each other..

In mornings truck is placed near to Mandir..Clement City residents cannot move to Galleria market side..U also cannot enter that road...So clement residents take left & reach to Pulia & there is a cut available so they take it..

U turn should be a must for people coming from gas agency side...thats wrong the 4th lane coming from the wrong side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    hahha..you are pointing to me or what??

I was always mature....

I needed RTM near to my office >>>CR was the best option for my budget for 3 BHK..

Many of my friends live here..we are having a great time together..Having an ice cream at 12.30 in the night on weekends near to the golf course & feeling safe in Zilla Ghaziabad..nothing to regret till date...

Selling Faridabad PP was also not a bad move..PP is still available at that price...

I am sure you and your friends are having fun at CR but that not the point.
    CommentQuote
    As supported by some companies in GGN there is a bus service in place called Smart Ride from metro stations to DLF Cyber City.

Details here : Online Bus Tickets Booking/Reservation, Luxury Bus Services in India - SmartRide.co.in

Can't CIPIL do the same for CR - Noida City Center after every 30 minutes investing in 3 CNG Open buses.

Already raised this issue twice in CROMA agm and this is also one of the demand which CROMA has submitted to CIPL.

We need to push this demand through CROMA.
    CommentQuote
    I am sure you and your friends are having fun at CR but that not the point.

why that is not the point?? End user enjoying their living shall be the be all & end all of all Real estate stories..

I pray for the same for all my friends who are stuck up in NE Projects & projects like Park Floors (BPTP), RPS savana in Greater faridabad..

I hate it when possession is delayed...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    why that is not the point?? End user enjoying their living shall be the be all & end all of all Real estate stories..

Because we are not discussion quality of life, i believe we were talking PTS to CR. I leave it at that. You guys carry on.
    CommentQuote

that is weird if they place a truck. its not rite thing how can they go to galleria. i didnt know this..

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I think we are not getting each other..

In mornings truck is placed near to Mandir..Clement City residents cannot move to Galleria market side..U also cannot enter that road...So clement residents take left & reach to Pulia & there is a cut available so they take it..

U turn should be a must for people coming from gas agency side...thats wrong the 4th lane coming from the wrong side.
    CommentQuote
  • I see

ok that is great if it is alrady raised because private buses with membership basis will be for mutual benifits and maintaince of service as well .

Originally Posted by mann973
    Already raised this issue twice in CROMA agm and this is also one of the demand which CROMA has submitted to CIPL.

We need to push this demand through CROMA.
    CommentQuote
    Because we are not discussion quality of life, i believe we were talking PTS to CR. I leave it at that. You guys carry on.

but we were not discussing about CR custodian also...

CR problems are well documented & very well discussed... Its like a never ending saga..what is important is the moments that are being lived & happiness that is being shared..

As Crossings Insight magazine sais..8000 colors of happiness..
    CommentQuote
    that is weird if they place a truck. its not rite thing how can they go to galleria. i didnt know this..

They can go to galleria via prateek...
    CommentQuote
  • As per GDA there is plan for CR metro

Ghaziabad metro plan

http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/schemes/Metro_GZB.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    As per GDA there is plan for CR metro

Ghaziabad metro plan

http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/schemes/Metro_GZB.pdf

This is very old plan mate, used by builder GDA to fool buyers
    CommentQuote