Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    This is very old plan mate, used by builder GDA to fool buyers

It's still available at new GDA site. The link is for GDA site not for any property dealers portal. anyway you can file an RTI to GDA if you like.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    but we were not discussing about CR custodian also...

CR problems are well documented & very well discussed... Its like a never ending saga..what is important is the moments that are being lived & happiness that is being shared..

As Crossings Insight magazine sais..8000 colors of happiness..

after documenting problems CR residents welfare association should push for removal of the same and add new infra. No harm in citing commendable work done by GFWA for GF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    It's still available at new GDA site. The link is for GDA site not for any property dealers portal. anyway you can file an RTI to GDA if you like.

Hb Bhai,I did it in 2010, the metro line was one of the purposed route, which eventually never moved a step ahead. RTIs didnt tell why GDA or with what intention is keeping the same link on site. But its scrapped long way back. Builders used this trick earlier, which is now every corner of NCR. What are the resale prices in Jaipuria?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Hb Bhai,I did it in 2010, the metro line was one of the purposed route, which eventually never moved a step ahead. RTIs didnt tell why GDA or with what intention is keeping the same link on site. But its scrapped long way back. Builders used this trick earlier, which is now every corner of NCR. What are the resale prices in Jaipuria?

Yar one thing I have observed on this thread.... Noone answers Jaipuria's Queries :) I think its just because it is Jaipuria :).... Chamoli saihab all I knows is that one broker was offering me 2 BHK first floor 36L in OCT-NOV 2012 timeframe but as it was Jaipiria ( though ppls say its not the same Indrapuram one but who knows ) I didn’t went for it rest let’s wait if someone responds back .... I also am interested in knowing if Jaipuria had given the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Yar one thing I have observed on this thread.... Noone answers Jaipuria's Queries :) I think its just because it is Jaipuria :).... Chamoli saihab all I knows is that one broker was offering me 2 BHK first floor 36L in OCT-NOV 2012 timeframe but as it was Jaipiria ( though ppls say its not the same Indrapuram one but who knows ) I didn’t went for it rest let’s wait if someone responds back .... I also am interested in knowing if Jaipuria had given the possession?

My experience says, you ask any tough or real concern, no one in CR thread will answer, the active brokers will come and bash with you. Its sad they always show green photos of golf course in Common Man's place with affordability factor (CR) in real the so called Golf Course comes at premium, and most of CRians cannot go for it, in other words the access to Golf Course is only after paying membership (lacs along with charges). In other words GolF Course is like the kind of Jewellary set displayed in glass at shop, I can always look it from distant but cannot enjoy and claim it mine.

here things went worse as I paid for Golf Course price to builders, even than I am allowed to stand outside of GC, its like pity situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    My experience says, you ask any tough or real concern, no one in CR thread will answer, the active brokers will come and bash with you. Its sad they always show green photos of golf course in Common Man's place with affordability factor (CR) in real the so called Golf Course comes at premium, and most of CRians cannot go for it, in other words the access to Golf Course is only after paying membership (lacs along with charges). In other words GolF Course is like the kind of Jewellary set displayed in glass at shop, I can always look it from distant but cannot enjoy and claim it mine.

here things went worse as I paid for Golf Course price to builders, even than I am allowed to stand outside of GC, its like pity situation.

Why don't you answer. you know it all even better than residents. Waise CNG is not safe switch to diesel.
    CommentQuote
  • Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

Regarding Golf Course tell me

DIDNT YOU GUYS PAID BSP FOR IT, AS LAND ACQUIRED AND GOLF COURSE DEVELOPED IS CHARGED IN BSP.
    DIDNT ONE HAS TO PAY LACS OF RUPEES TO STILL ACCESS THE GOLF COURSE , actually made up with his own money
    DIDNT BUILDERS CAPTURED THE FREE GREEN SPACE OF RESIDENTS BY BUILDING GOLF COURSE ....

If you have reply to all these kindly comment otherwise its better to refrain from personal attacks.

Chamoli Bhai Jaipuria is less known project , i guess stalled one in CR
    CommentQuote

Dude I can’t comment on the first part of your post (as I sometime feels that you do an “ aa bail mughay maar “ thing , sorry for saying that but I am reading this thread since long and wrote what I felt ) Would like to talk about second part , It is true that ppls without paying the membership fees cannot enter Golf Course in CR but in which part of the world they can ,after all it’s a GC not a mall . I am sure most of us don’t even enjoy Golf as a game ( I personally feel it’s a boring game , all who like this game please pardon me as somehow I don’t like ) but what everyone can enjoy is the lush green field and the view that GC gives and for that you need not to pay anything …. Just stand at Panchsheel market and enjoy.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts

Dude I can’t comment on the first part of your post (as I sometime feels that you do an “ aa bail mughay maar “ thing , sorry for saying that but I am reading this thread since long and wrote what I felt ) Would like to talk about second part , It is true that ppls without paying the membership fees cannot enter Golf Course in CR but in which part of the world they can ,after all it’s a GC not a mall . I am sure most of us don’t even enjoy Golf as a game ( I personally feel it’s a boring game , all who like this game please pardon me as somehow I don’t like ) but what everyone can enjoy is the lush green field and the view that GC gives and for that you need not to pay anything …. Just stand at Panchsheel market and enjoy.....

Thanks bhai@

So u mean to say , i am told to pay lacs to just stand outside GC and have view only... i wonder this thing never happend anywhere in world.

Secondly dont you think it should be a free GREEN space of residents of CR , which has been converted to GC and put fees to access it, inspite of fact that CR with such huge popultaion needs atleast a standered green park
    CommentQuote
  • No we didn't paid a single penny for golf course. PLC we paid is for park facing our society and for prefereed floor.

Request you to please avoid using caps.. this shows you are shouting in public forum

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

DIDNT YOU GUYS PAID BSP FOR IT, AS LAND ACQUIRED AND GOLF COURSE DEVELOPED IS CHARGED IN BSP.
    DIDNT ONE HAS TO PAY LACS OF RUPEES TO STILL ACCESS THE GOLF COURSE , actually made up with his own money
    DIDNT BUILDERS CAPTURED THE FREE GREEN SPACE OF RESIDENTS BY BUILDING GOLF COURSE ....

If you have reply to all these kindly comment otherwise its better to refrain from personal attacks.

CommentQuote
  • We didnt pay or will be paying a penny for any functions to be at golf course. We get free passes delivered at our door step ( e,g Pankaj Udhaas Concert). You have to live to believe this... and all are facts:)

Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

CommentQuote
  • and golf course was in master plan layout shared while launching this project.. do not think anyone feel cheated.. but I can smell some one is getting jealous :)

CR
    CommentQuote
    Thanks bhai@

So u mean to say , i am told to pay lacs to just stand outside GC and have view only... i wonder this thing never happend anywhere in world.

Secondly dont you think it should be a free GREEN space of residents of CR , which has been converted to GC and put fees to access it, inspite of fact that CR with such huge popultaion needs atleast a standered green park

What are you talking about man ... I didn’t paid a single Gandhi jee for GC ,best to my knowledge , Could you please explain your rational behind the thought you have in your mind?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Why don't you answer. you know it all even better than residents. Waise CNG is not safe switch to diesel.

Any sane person can make it out that in CR thread who are brokers, who are residents & who are mischief creators with mal intentions.

Jaipuria has not given possession.Issue can only be clarified by actual buyers..Not all are on IREF..if there is no information on something that cannot be taken as taht somebody is running away from tough questions..
    CommentQuote
  • my brothers, please jago grahak jago...

DO you all mean that you guys didnt pay a single penny , do you think builder bought that land and for sake of doing charity they build GC, on the piece of land. I wondering where else this will happen, for your kind info if your BSP is 1500, they have added the price of that free space kept for GC or even parks. Super area concept, that is how the cheating happened ...they charged it from you!

than they put additional PLC chagres for direct view flats

and access charges , those hefty membership ones

Instead please dont back the cheating done by builders, by selling your own land, and conveting to GC instead of park and asking more bucks to access it.

Jago Grahak Jago
    CommentQuote