Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

everybody is spreading negativity about the projects please requesting you all please give respect to CR

Comment

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
      u know i visited CR in nov 12 nd i got down at noida city centre hired a direct auto fr 80 rupees nd i was there in CR in twenty minutes..nd while coming back again hired a direct auto fr 100 rupees nd got down at vaishali in half an hour..i tjink u travelled in bits n pieces. Wich is why u messed up.. And i was visiting CR after 6 months so i really found everything good nd progressing..CR is growing rapidly n positievely ..my builder told me dat if i resale my under const property now i wil surely get atleast 4 lac rupee as appreciation...As i booked in april' 12.. So getting a roughly 4 lac appreciation in 6 months is a gud thing acc. To me.. CR is going gud nd in future it wil be a gud living destination.. Cheers
      Yes Ideally on vacant roads it should not take more than 25 to 30 minutes and from Vaishali again less than 30minutes But during traffic no one can predict travel time, as its case in metro and suburbes. Condition of roads n traffic signals are also major factor. Once it took me to from CR to shipra city (9kms) 30minutes due to heavy traffic at NH24 (which is usual case) anyways wish delhi NCR ...seamless connectivity
      Last edited January 21 2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wow12345 View Post
        everybody is spreading negativity about the projects please requesting you all please give respect to CR
        After all the negative points by traveling thru shared autos desmataks still wanted to come to CR...That's the uSP of CR..You can bash it But you cannot stay away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
          Yes Ideally on vacant roads it should not take more than 25 to 30 minutes and from Vaishali again less than 30minutes But during traffic no one can predict travel time, as its case in metro and suburbes. Condition of roads n traffic signals are also major factor. Once it took me to from CR to shipra city (9kms) 30minutes due to heavy traffic at NH24 (which is usual case) anyways wish delhi NCR ...seamless connectivity
          It always takes 25-30 minutes for this stretch during peak hours..during non peak hours also it is 20 minutes...so u spend only 5-10 minutes extra...On friday it took 70 minutes at 12.30 p.m from Nehru Place to start of DND..u cannot predict traffic..But NH_24 is a problem only during morning hours & that too only when overnight trucks are left stranded broken on the roads.Otherwise 30 minutes for 9 kms stretch is normal..

Comment

Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
            Its really very intelligent way to get the best deal. First you demoralise the CR owner by telling many negative points about CR. even u have told that there is sewer problem. But inspite of all the negative points you are interested to buy the flat to stay in worst living place. why dear?
            Really i appreciate ur way of getting best deal.
            Please go to Faridabad..Huda is making wide roads..will be maintained by them..sewer are being made with lots of planning (&time)..NO DG...Prices are rising & likely to rise..

And yeah there is NO pun intended.I am serious.One should not come to area when there is no belief..
            Last edited January 21 2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              Please go to Faridabad..Huda is making wide roads..will be maintained by them..sewer are being made with lots of planning (&time)..NO DG...Prices are rising & likely to rise..

And yeah there is pun intended.I am serious.One should not come to area when there is no belief..
              Relax, its a forum and as per norms/rules its open to discussions, people will discuss pro n cons both. Article 14 to 21 of Indian constitution allows freedom of speech, and freedom to settle down to any part of nation.

it will be good to answer the queries. harsh / rude things will spoil the image of residents further and make strong the bashers of area.

Comment

Ghaziabad residents oppose construction of dumping ground, IBN Live News

One good info ... DG seems not easy to come

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                    Relax, its a forum and as per norms/rules its open to discussions, people will discuss pro n cons both. Article 14 to 21 of Indian constitution allows freedom of speech, and freedom to settle down to any part of nation.

it will be good to answer the queries. harsh / rude things will spoil the image of residents further and make strong the bashers of area.
                    jass_s it's never a good idea to put your money in a place which you do not like..we are open to discussions...

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                      pseudo economist moulds
                      I am economist trained at JNU, IIT and MBA from SJM SOM, IIT B. Well you can call me pseudo or whatever, it doesn't matter to me. Mckinsy produce some glossy reports nothing else. They don't have economists. Most of these consultancy firms know nothing about economics. In order to understand the depth of knowledge please compare Oxford, Cambridge, JNU, LSE, DSE research work with glossy reports. Nothing more to say.
                      (brandoo most of people are enginners/ mba here even I can give mckinsy like report which will make you to read and understand new concept for one month to answer me back.)
                      justify their stance, what's going on I am not asking for justification from anyone.
                      deleting my post .....
                      Buddy I am not the one who delete any post. I am not working as MOD on IREF.
                      Why these economist are selling NP and when they are challenged they tag the person as basher.

Brandoo come and try cut a resale deal in CR in real not by economics formula, prejudice or trend analysis. And please use a good english dictionary to understand what the term bashing means!
                      Thank you for you suggestion(s). I have clearly stated in various posts that those who are working in Noida should opt for CR due to proximity and RTM options with something called road (in most cities of India infrastructure called roads, sewage, water and electricity are absent or follow once people settle in).
                      My apology if you or anyone felt offended due to my posts. I have maintained objectivity by stating that NP is good for those who are working in south Delhi or Gurgaon and off course Faridabad (but have limited IT opportunities and more of old fashioned or old industrial units).

Yesterday I compared two cars, Sail and Figo. What did I do, first listed the positives of the cars and then negatives. After comparing on various aspects, there was a verdict. Not necessarily court verdict but mix bag for both car looking at their features, price paid and over all ownership cost.

Same is applicable when we compare two upcoming regions for property in terms of location, infrastructure, future appreciation (those who buy as investor), ongoing infra projects, prices, resale etc.
                      Once again let me reiterate what are strengths and negatives of CR and NP. NE, GN, Noida and Gurgaon will not be included here.

CR +
                      RTM,
                      All high rise hence gated community (one will feel safe once inside the society).
                      Affordable.
                      Existing road is good to bear the load next 2-4 year (mean while we might get alternates as things are changing real fast in NCR and due to upcoming 2014 elections).
                      Proximity to NOIDA, Ghaziabad, CP.
                      Road: Located near two major national highways. At present there are three wheelers on shared or hired, plying upto CR.

CR -
                      Concrete Jungle: No plotted hence in future it will be congested. As pointed by many members, project density is comparable in CR to NP but NP has 80% for plotted and hence will see less load on infra per unit.
                      Infra: Existing road is narrow, if no additional road (6 lane) is taken up on priority, there will be major problem.
                      NH 24: Is real pain, anytime, even mid day, mid night evening. Except early morning (3-7 AM) its clogged due to sheer volume and prevailing multi model transport system.
                      DG: Major concern. I wish this doesn't happen but never know.
                      No Metro: No proposal for metro and nearest metro will be at least 10-12 kms.

NP +
                      Metro: Sector 81 is 2.5 kms from metro, farthest sector 78, 77, 83 are 6 kms from under construction metro stations.
                      Infra: Shaping nicely. Roads are really wide, 6 lanes at the moment and will have scope for future expansion to 8 lanes (60 meter width). Sewage work is progressing alongside master roads.
                      Affordability: It was one of the cheapest area in NCR two year back but now moving out of reach for most of us.
                      Bye Pass road: 6 lane road is almost completed except 1.5 kms.
                      Badarpur flyover: Offer seamless connectivity to Delhi. Have alternate rout via Tuglakabad-karnishing shooting range-surajkund-NH2-Sector 14-BPTP bridge.
                      Bridges over the canals: BPTP bridge is new. Construction for one bridge just started. Old Kheri bridge is under renovation.
                      Commercial projects: Vipul Plaza, Puri High Street and BPTP's commercial in sector 76 are located in 2-3 kms radius from most projects. Two of them are are completed or nearing completion.
                      NP -
                      Prices: have really moved faster due to builder greed
                      Unethical practices by builders: Area increase, over charging for EDC, host of other charges such as wifi and other charges at 2.5L
                      Investors paradise: Relatively speaking end users are less at the moment
                      Possession: Not many have offered possession. At the moment more than 1-1.5K families are living in NP. 2013 might see flurry of possession with master road completion.
                      Issues with master roads: Few places are under litigation, land not acquired hence completion of all the sector roads is good two year away.
                      IT/Other Job opportunities: Most will be either commuting to Noida, Nehru Place or Gurgaon. Faridabad has little to offer.

This is my take on both the area. If something still believe that I am biased then let me be. Future looks good for NP, present hold good for CR. Want under construction, go for NP, want RTM go to CR
                      Last edited January 21 2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X