Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Any sane person can make it out that in CR thread who are brokers, who are residents & who are mischief creators with mal intentions.

    Jaipuria has not given possession.Issue can only be clarified by actual buyers..Not all are on IREF..if there is no information on something that cannot be taken as taht somebody is running away from tough questions..

    So Chamoli bhai .... Japuria is a misty and no one knows what is going on with Japuria though I can tell you that there is some whitewash work going on in Japuria rest only Japuria can tell
    CommentQuote
  • Jago Sepulchar Jago :)



    Originally Posted by sepulchar
    my brothers, please jago grahak jago...

    DO you all mean that you guys didnt pay a single penny , do you think builder bought that land and for sake of doing charity they build GC, on the piece of land. I wondering where else this will happen, for your kind info if your BSP is 1500, they have added the price of that free space kept for GC or even parks. Super area concept, that is how the cheating happened ...they charged it from you!

    than they put additional PLC chagres for direct view flats

    and access charges , those hefty membership ones

    Instead please dont back the cheating done by builders, by selling your own land, and conveting to GC instead of park and asking more bucks to access it.

    Jago Grahak Jago
    CommentQuote
  • PLC was for golf course facing flats & not for Golf course usage..

    It is always the case of shifting the golf course for sepulchral..

    Earlier bashers used to say CR will never see possession..when possession was offered it was said no external & internal roads are there..when roads came it was said that it is surrounded by poor gentry & slums...when people started shifting & gentry became upper middle class..it was said that it will become crowded...

    Similarly noise was made for STP..when realised that it was not a monster Pollution from Carbon Factory was highlighted..when facts were given..CNG bomb problem was shown...when all this doesn't work DG is there from 7 years...it is fully operational as per the photographs posted..

    It was told that no commercials are coming in CR & only jalebi's & samosas are available..after Sir John bakery has opened some may say that domino's & Mcdonalds are not here..when that opens people may say that Haldirams Pind baluchi is not there..

    It was earlier said that no bank is there in CR..Bank opened then somebody said a.t.m nahi hain.. a.t. m opened now they say only one ....

    Similarly pehle Golf course won"t be a reality..then saying that it is show piece..then it is said no one will pay & play..when peopel started playing then saying that it is just ornamental...when a big park will be a reality..then it would be something else...

    Grow up buddy...CR has been an underdog which has out performed..Khush raho naa..I am happy that Nehar Paar is shaping up well..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaago graahak Jaago for super area concept is for all Builders in NCR...

    I have always maintained that Neharpaar Builders were pioneer in starting the cheating & now the trend has really caught on with Noida Extension builders..These builders seldom copy good things but real bad things are copied in toto..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Hb could you please leave your personal attack away and discuss the real issues if Chamoli Bhai is requesting something!

    Regarding Golf Course tell me

    DIDNT YOU GUYS PAID BSP FOR IT, AS LAND ACQUIRED AND GOLF COURSE DEVELOPED IS CHARGED IN BSP.
    DIDNT ONE HAS TO PAY LACS OF RUPEES TO STILL ACCESS THE GOLF COURSE , actually made up with his own money
    DIDNT BUILDERS CAPTURED THE FREE GREEN SPACE OF RESIDENTS BY BUILDING GOLF COURSE ....

    If you have reply to all these kindly comment otherwise its better to refrain from personal attacks.

    Chamoli Bhai Jaipuria is less known project , i guess stalled one in CR


    Whats personal in that I just asked you to answer the query. I am not so knowledgable as you ...you know more about GC also .

    You can convey your msg without shouting also thanks

    in your post only last two lines are relevent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Whats personal in that I just asked you to answer the query. I am not so knowledgable as you ...you know more about GC also .

    You can convey your msg without shouting also thanks

    in your post only last two lines are relevent.


    I tried to said so, but shocked that people here are supporting wrong deeds of builders. Hb you tell me , when builder bought a piece of land, he calculate whole land cost, and space reserved for all facilities be it schools, parks, club, etc etc, only than BSP is claculated.

    How funny is to read that people comment they didnt pay anything for Golf Course, ....pitty guys, builders have already got your share for golf course, infact they ate the green space of yours, by just making few HOLES in land and naming it golf course and imposing hefty membership and routine charges, so its a hanging fruit or paper flower which can be seen from far, but smell and feelings are not ..

    dikpatiala@ bhai , i simply say that builders everywhere started looting cheating at same times, as when greater Faridabad was developing CR also started but in Crossings builders set an example of loot, by making Golf Course, and looting innocent buyers money and imposing PLC , and membership fees in lacs and USP to sell thier stuff in middle of dhundhera and shahberi., as per business model I guess its one of the best sucessful formula.

    I am sure all here are highly educated and some are MBAs orCAs ... I still remember the Lallu Prashad yadav's train fair funda... as for common man the myth is that he never raised train fare. . . .. . . i feel somewhat same feeling here.

    let me explain you , he didnt increase the fare of train by 10 paisa or 2 rupees or 5 rupees ... Visually , but on the other hand he changed the number of major trains with digit 2 .... e..g. if train Delhi Patiala Bathinda express
    (dkpatila can give insight) earlier was number xxxxxx he changed it to 2xxxx....This digit 2 is magic number for indian trains , trains with 2 digit are superfast trains and here he imposed the superfast train surcharge that is hefty 20 rupees .... so instead of incresing fare of trains and collecting per passenger 2 or 5 rupees extra, by this superfast train surcharge every body is bound to pay minumum 20 rupees extra,,,,,, pitty is that those train still never missed any of routine stations. HE did it with say around 30 % of train with high revenue generation.

    Second he put Tatkal chagres hefty and cancellation charges ...thats how he showed a figure that no fare increased but indeed colletected a lot of money from train passengers.

    I wonder after lallu its CR builders whos this super formula is there, where even buyers after paying charges of green area use, need to pay pLC and membership fees in lacs , else your paid money is to just see GC from far distant.

    Please dont just argue , if you have any point to make, kindly make it with decency of forum
    CommentQuote
  • hahhaha

    bro i love your sarcasam :D

    keep it up !!!

    Originally Posted by hb_78
    Whats personal in that I just asked you to answer the query. I am not so knowledgable as you ...you know more about GC also .

    You can convey your msg without shouting also thanks

    in your post only last two lines are relevent.
    CommentQuote
  • The builders in neharpaar or any other area apart from CR are innocent?

    My dear friend get your facts right and knowledge how the RE industry works.
    From day 1 it was clear to all CR members that Golf course is chargeable.

    Visit Ashiana - Le residency project thats around 4 kms from CR - you will come to know about the Golf projects and how do they work.

    Please tell me a single MULTI-PROJECT area where Golf course is open to more than 10,000 residents?

    You write such things and then expect DECENCY from the forum members. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    I tried to said so, but shocked that people here are supporting wrong deeds of builders. Hb you tell me , when builder bought a piece of land, he calculate whole land cost, and space reserved for all facilities be it schools, parks, club, etc etc, only than BSP is claculated.

    How funny is to read that people comment they didnt pay anything for Golf Course, ....pitty guys, builders have already got your share for golf course, infact they ate the green space of yours, by just making few HOLES in land and naming it golf course and imposing hefty membership and routine charges, so its a hanging fruit or paper flower which can be seen from far, but smell and feelings are not ..

    dikpatiala@ bhai , i simply say that builders everywhere started looting cheating at same times, as when greater Faridabad was developing CR also started but in Crossings builders set an example of loot, by making Golf Course, and looting innocent buyers money and imposing PLC , and membership fees in lacs and USP to sell thier stuff in middle of dhundhera and shahberi., as per business model I guess its one of the best sucessful formula.

    I am sure all here are highly educated and some are MBAs orCAs ... I still remember the Lallu Prashad yadav's train fair funda... as for common man the myth is that he never raised train fare. . . .. . . i feel somewhat same feeling here.

    let me explain you , he didnt increase the fare of train by 10 paisa or 2 rupees or 5 rupees ... Visually , but on the other hand he changed the number of major trains with digit 2 .... e..g. if train Delhi Patiala Bathinda express
    (dkpatila can give insight) earlier was number xxxxxx he changed it to 2xxxx....This digit 2 is magic number for indian trains , trains with 2 digit are superfast trains and here he imposed the superfast train surcharge that is hefty 20 rupees .... so instead of incresing fare of trains and collecting per passenger 2 or 5 rupees extra, by this superfast train surcharge every body is bound to pay minumum 20 rupees extra,,,,,, pitty is that those train still never missed any of routine stations. HE did it with say around 30 % of train with high revenue generation.

    Second he put Tatkal chagres hefty and cancellation charges ...thats how he showed a figure that no fare increased but indeed colletected a lot of money from train passengers.

    I wonder after lallu its CR builders whos this super formula is there, where even buyers after paying charges of green area use, need to pay pLC and membership fees in lacs , else your paid money is to just see GC from far distant.

    Please dont just argue , if you have any point to make, kindly make it with decency of forum


    Give me one example where GC is not chargeable!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Give me one example where GC is not chargeable!


    Thanks lets start healthy discussion


    HB bhai GC are always paid services, and usually build by builders. Howver in case of CR the issue is not why its Paid Service, issue is that how builders sold Green Area , which residents paid in BSP , is converted to GC and put extra charges on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raftarafta
    dear boss dikpatiala, you know brokers drink daaru at that time. why are you lying about ice cream? tell people that you were drinking with friends in car like others at the entrance of cr.

    get well soon.........
    CommentQuote
  • Request you to please show the document which states that GC was a green area.


    Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Thanks lets start healthy discussion


    HB bhai GC are always paid services, and usually build by builders. Howver in case of CR the issue is not why its Paid Service, issue is that how builders sold Green Area , which residents paid in BSP , is converted to GC and put extra charges on it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am working in Gurgaon now switching job and still homeless, if Jaipuria is ready I can shift here, but it is delayed. Noida sec 57 is my work place, exploring the options for rented space.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    my brothers, please jago grahak jago...

    DO you all mean that you guys didnt pay a single penny , do you think builder bought that land and for sake of doing charity they build GC, on the piece of land. I wondering where else this will happen, for your kind info if your BSP is 1500, they have added the price of that free space kept for GC or even parks. Super area concept, that is how the cheating happened ...they charged it from you!

    than they put additional PLC chagres for direct view flats

    and access charges , those hefty membership ones

    Instead please dont back the cheating done by builders, by selling your own land, and conveting to GC instead of park and asking more bucks to access it.

    Jago Grahak Jago


    Sepulchar, I'm confused. Usally authority makes parks, roads etc. Are you saying that CR golf Course has been made by some group of builders ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    I tried to said so, but shocked that people here are supporting wrong deeds of builders. Hb you tell me , when builder bought a piece of land, he calculate whole land cost, and space reserved for all facilities be it schools, parks, club, etc etc, only than BSP is claculated.

    How funny is to read that people comment they didnt pay anything for Golf Course, ....pitty guys, builders have already got your share for golf course, infact they ate the green space of yours, by just making few HOLES in land and naming it golf course and imposing hefty membership and routine charges, so its a hanging fruit or paper flower which can be seen from far, but smell and feelings are not ..

    dikpatiala@ bhai , i simply say that builders everywhere started looting cheating at same times, as when greater Faridabad was developing CR also started but in Crossings builders set an example of loot, by making Golf Course, and looting innocent buyers money and imposing PLC , and membership fees in lacs and USP to sell thier stuff in middle of dhundhera and shahberi., as per business model I guess its one of the best sucessful formula.

    I am sure all here are highly educated and some are MBAs orCAs ... I still remember the Lallu Prashad yadav's train fair funda... as for common man the myth is that he never raised train fare. . . .. . . i feel somewhat same feeling here.

    let me explain you , he didnt increase the fare of train by 10 paisa or 2 rupees or 5 rupees ... Visually , but on the other hand he changed the number of major trains with digit 2 .... e..g. if train Delhi Patiala Bathinda express
    (dkpatila can give insight) earlier was number xxxxxx he changed it to 2xxxx....This digit 2 is magic number for indian trains , trains with 2 digit are superfast trains and here he imposed the superfast train surcharge that is hefty 20 rupees .... so instead of incresing fare of trains and collecting per passenger 2 or 5 rupees extra, by this superfast train surcharge every body is bound to pay minumum 20 rupees extra,,,,,, pitty is that those train still never missed any of routine stations. HE did it with say around 30 % of train with high revenue generation.

    Second he put Tatkal chagres hefty and cancellation charges ...thats how he showed a figure that no fare increased but indeed colletected a lot of money from train passengers.

    I wonder after lallu its CR builders whos this super formula is there, where even buyers after paying charges of green area use, need to pay pLC and membership fees in lacs , else your paid money is to just see GC from far distant.

    Please dont just argue , if you have any point to make, kindly make it with decency of forum



    In Neherpar, My brother is having a falt in Puri Pranayam, got registered it last month after paying Increased EDC, Steel Escalation, Labor Cess, Although project is delayed by almost 2-3 but instead of paying Penalty builder has charged Interest on delayed payment of Steel Escalaion, Labor Cess & LAst 5% Payment. Also flat was booked in 2010 when all the structure was completed, how can some one charge steel escalation.

    Issue of Piyush will be already know to all the Neherpar ppl where builder was behind the bar for approx. 2 week for sending wrong demand letter without offering the possession.

    Still neither Roads are there nor the sewage. It is going to take atleast another year to have these.

    Dear, for any of the facility PPL are required to pay for it directly or indirectly, in this case price of land used for Golf Course must have been accommodated in the land purchased by Builders from Crossing Infra, but none of the flat owner has paid directly for Golf Course except the PLC for Golf Course facing, so no one expected also that they will be allowed to use it free of cost, may be in some area known to you this can happen.

    At the time of booking ppl were aware what they are going to get and what price.

    If you know how plotting happen for development for new area you would not have raised the costing part of Golf Course. For every inch of land or any facility it is required to be paid by end user only.


    You are so frustrated that you will keep arguing and arguing.

    Was not responding to your post as its wasting own time by responding to your quotes. But if some one start comparing Neherpar from any other area thats simply patahtic, for next 5 year it will remain like this may be after 5 year thing improve in Neher par.

    If ppl post pic of Gold Course you guy have problem, but you guy can Post pics of Gurgaon - Faridabad Road in Neherpar thread. From NH, Neherpar is 5-6KM, one can zoom upto Sainik Colony from Gurgaon in 20 - 30 min but it will take 30 - 45 minute to touch Neherpar from there and you guy talk about connectivity of crossing and Jam on NH 24.

    You can reach to Badarpur in 20 - 30 min but from there it will take 45 min to 1 hr to reach CP, from crossing I reach CP in 50 - 70 minute.

    Guys I am going to Neherpar from 2008 and no improvement in infrastrcture at all, from last 6-8 month construction of internal road started but it is going to take a year to complete it.

    Frustating.

    You are telling that ppl do not respond to query, what you do other than flodding these craps. A question was asked to you with reminder that where one can get flat with similar facility in same budget you never responded.

    Bike pe Ghoomne wala login ko calculation ka lession deta hai. Come to Xing and see how many cars are there similar to situation where a DST in finance industry having salary of 10k - 15k giving lecture to a promotor of company who is paying ppl like him.
    CommentQuote