Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    Sepulchar, I'm confused. Usally authority makes parks, roads etc. Are you saying that CR golf Course has been made by some group of builders ??

Yes he is right, in Crossing everything Golf Corse, Road, Street Light etc. everything has been developed by Crossing Infra the developer who has developed this city, in due course of time all of us will be required to pay maintenance of Rs. 0.30 paise per sq.ft. for maintaining these facility.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    In Neherpar, My brother is having a falt in Puri Pranayam, got registered it last month after paying Increased EDC, Steel Escalation, Labor Cess, Although project is delayed by almost 2-3 but instead of paying Penalty builder has charged Interest on delayed payment of Steel Escalaion, Labor Cess & LAst 5% Payment. Also flat was booked in 2010 when all the structure was completed, how can some one charge steel escalation.

Issue of Piyush will be already know to all the Neherpar ppl where builder was behind the bar for approx. 2 week for sending wrong demand letter without offering the possession.

Still neither Roads are there nor the sewage. It is going to take atleast another year to have these.

Dear, for any of the facility PPL are required to pay for it directly or indirectly, in this case price of land used for Golf Course must have been accommodated in the land purchased by Builders from Crossing Infra, but none of the flat owner has paid directly for Golf Course except the PLC for Golf Course facing, so no one expected also that they will be allowed to use it free of cost, may be in some area known to you this can happen.

At the time of booking ppl were aware what they are going to get and what price.

If you know how plotting happen for development for new area you would not have raised the costing part of Golf Course. For every inch of land or any facility it is required to be paid by end user only.

You are so frustrated that you will keep arguing and arguing.

Was not responding to your post as its wasting own time by responding to your quotes. But if some one start comparing Neherpar from any other area thats simply patahtic, for next 5 year it will remain like this may be after 5 year thing improve in Neher par.

If ppl post pic of Gold Course you guy have problem, but you guy can Post pics of Gurgaon - Faridabad Road in Neherpar thread. From NH, Neherpar is 5-6KM, one can zoom upto Sainik Colony from Gurgaon in 20 - 30 min but it will take 30 - 45 minute to touch Neherpar from there and you guy talk about connectivity of crossing and Jam on NH 24.

You can reach to Badarpur in 20 - 30 min but from there it will take 45 min to 1 hr to reach CP, from crossing I reach CP in 50 - 70 minute.

Guys I am going to Neherpar from 2008 and no improvement in infrastrcture at all, from last 6-8 month construction of internal road started but it is going to take a year to complete it.

Frustating.

You are telling that ppl do not respond to query, what you do other than flodding these craps. A question was asked to you with reminder that where one can get flat with similar facility in same budget you never responded.

Bike pe Ghoomne wala login ko calculation ka lession deta hai. Come to Xing and see how many cars are there similar to situation where a DST in finance industry having salary of 10k - 15k giving lecture to a promotor of company who is paying ppl like him.

Bahot bade jhoote ho dost. I know nothing about CR but I know a LOT about NP because I live here.

Your lies are in bold font. Please recheck and correct because I am in no mood to correct all of them. :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bahot bade jhoote ho dost. I know nothing about CR but I know a LOT about NP because I live here.

Your lies are in bold font. Please recheck and correct because I am in no mood to correct all of them. :D:D

Tell me what is Lie, Tum log bhgwan ho kya jo tum bole wo saty bank sab Jhooth.

You may not be aware that who was Contractor for Gurgaon - Faridabad road but he is my customer.

I am the POA holder for my Brother and for your information got registered his flat of Puri Pranayam on 15th April, at Tigaon sub registrar office thru their advocate Surender Yadav. Flat was booked in Feb 2010 after that atleast on 6-7 time I have been to that site.

Booking ke time Builder nahin batata ki uske do block ke beech se sector ki road ja rahi hai, baad me ye pata chalta hai, bolo ye bhi jhooth hai ki Puri Pranayam ke C & D Block ke beech se sector raod aab banna susru hua hai.
    To make fool of customer even they made fountain on road.

My another Relative is having a flat in Piyush who booked it in 2008 and been to his flat also 3-4 times. Date bataon ki Baap n dono bete kab jail gaye aaur kab bahar aaye.

When 1st time I visited there even BPTP Bridge was not there.

I was laso Planning for RPS Savana but now think myself lucky that instead of those I purchased in Crossing when this was RTM and started living there in 3 month time from final payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Three directors of a real estate firm were arrested on Tuesday in a cheating case.

Anil Goel, MD, Piyush Buildwell India Ltd, and his two sons Amit and Puneet, were arrested from their Sector 9 house. They were produced before a local court which sent them to one-day police custody.

The real estate firm had been accused of demanding Rs. 9-10 lakh over 'fit out' letters from over a thousand flat buyers. The firm could not give completion or possession letters to them since its licence, which expired in 2009, has not been renewed.

The police action came on a complaint filed by one Vinod Sharma of Sector 29, Faridabad, in September 2012. "This money was not mentioned in the buyer-builder agreement signed in 2007, and we were shocked to receive this `Fit out' notice from the builder," Sharma said.

The trio was taken to mini-secretariat in Sector 12 where they remained inside ACP Darshan Lal Malik's office for hours. They were produced before the court in the afternoon.

Police said though there were many complaints against the company, the directors have been arrested in connection with Sharma's complaint only.

The police tried to arbitrate among flat buyers and the Goels at Malik's office but it took them into custody after talks failed. "They were arrested in one case only, though there are many complaints against this group," said Navdeep Singh Virk, Joint Commissioner of Police, Faridabad.

"We tried to convince the buyers. It is not a major issue," said Atul Gautam, head, corporate communications, Piyush Buildwell.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai bhagwan to nahi but jhoothe bilkul nahi.

Issue of Piyush will be already know to all the Neherpar ppl where builder was behind the bar for approx. 2 week for sending wrong demand letter without offering the possession. - Builder was behind bars for 2 months and not 2 weeks. Wrong facts.

Still neither Roads are there nor the sewage. It is going to take atleast another year to have these. - Visit properly, raods are under construction only in sec-87 to 89. rest all are almost done.

But if some one start comparing Neherpar from any other area thats simply patahtic, for next 5 year it will remain like this may be after 5 year thing improve in Neher par. - Any idea how many tenders have been passed in last 1 year and on how many works have been started?

From NH, Neherpar is 5-6KM, one can zoom upto Sainik Colony from Gurgaon in 20 - 30 min but it will take 30 - 45 minute to touch Neherpar from there and you guy talk about connectivity of crossing and Jam on NH 24. - 30-45 mins to touch Neharpar??? Nehar tair ke paar karte ho kya?

Guys I am going to Neherpar from 2008 and no improvement in infrastrcture at all, from last 6-8 month construction of internal road started but it is going to take a year to complete it. - Master roads work started in March 2012 so 1 year and 2 months. first phase deadline is in September and 99% work will be finished by then.

Bhai talk with facts and figures, jhooth bolne se kya hoga???Aur itna dukh hai to bhai ko kyun fasa diya Neharpar me? Use bhi dilwa dete CR me....
    CommentQuote
    Sepulchar, I'm confused. Usally authority makes parks, roads etc. Are you saying that CR golf Course has been made by some group of builders ??

Dear I will reply to you as your posts make sense, not like these cr brokers whip sold barren land (shaamlaat ki zameen) in name of crossings. Swype of fact that dumping ground is there theythe builders bought land at peanuts and sold it to buyers. Who will take flat in such dhundhera extension the developed the golf course and the money is paid by these buyers, in form of bsp.

You can see reaction of this forum, nothing new they tend to argue only. But frustration is clear kude ke dher ke pass basti bana k beech diya
    These people even claim traffic free approach to CR, on other hand their internal forums residents complains of struck in jams for hours. Many societies still have not given possession, but they blame other areas, already no where builders in ncr build illegal courts sealed by gda last May in crossings.

Anyways I don't reply to any of these brokers.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai bhagwan to nahi but jhoothe bilkul nahi.

Issue of Piyush will be already know to all the Neherpar ppl where builder was behind the bar for approx. 2 week for sending wrong demand letter without offering the possession. - Builder was behind bars for 2 months and not 2 weeks. Wrong facts.

Still neither Roads are there nor the sewage. It is going to take atleast another year to have these. - Visit properly, raods are under construction only in sec-87 to 89. rest all are almost done.

But if some one start comparing Neherpar from any other area thats simply patahtic, for next 5 year it will remain like this may be after 5 year thing improve in Neher par. - Any idea how many tenders have been passed in last 1 year and on how many works have been started?

From NH, Neherpar is 5-6KM, one can zoom upto Sainik Colony from Gurgaon in 20 - 30 min but it will take 30 - 45 minute to touch Neherpar from there and you guy talk about connectivity of crossing and Jam on NH 24. - 30-45 mins to touch Neharpar??? Nehar tair ke paar karte ho kya?

Guys I am going to Neherpar from 2008 and no improvement in infrastrcture at all, from last 6-8 month construction of internal road started but it is going to take a year to complete it. - Master roads work started in March 2012 so 1 year and 2 months. first phase deadline is in September and 99% work will be finished by then.

Bhai talk with facts and figures, jhooth bolne se kya hoga???Aur itna dukh hai to bhai ko kyun fasa diya Neharpar me? Use bhi dilwa dete CR me....

Mike Bhai meri beti kaaali hai, Lekin parosi ki bhi saawnli hai ... this is what the whole thought process here with CR guys. We are in CR thread so let's discuss CR issues, read forum rules. If you can't stand truth than please change yourself. Don't builders told you that sir your kids will play in golf course???? But k am sure wouldn't have told you have to pair extra whys you already paid in bsp.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Mike Bhai meri beti kaaali hai, Lekin parosi ki bhi saawnli hai ... this is what the whole thought process here with CR guys. We are in CR thread so let's discuss CR issues, read forum rules. If you can't stand truth than please change yourself. Don't builders told you that sir your kids will play in golf course???? But k am sure wouldn't have told you have to pair extra whys you already paid in bsp.

I know nothing about CR so I cannot comment whether it is good or bad but I simply tried to correct a fact less post. :)
    CommentQuote
    Yes he is right, in Crossing everything Golf Corse, Road, Street Light etc. everything has been developed by Crossing Infra the developer who has developed this city, in due course of time all of us will be required to pay maintenance of Rs. 0.30 paise per sq.ft. for maintaining these facility.

Thanks for the reply brother.

If golf corse, road, street light etc. are done by "Crossing Infra" then what GDA has done there?
    Or it's only golf corse and some part of CR that has been developed by Crossing Infra and all other parts has been developed by GDA ?

What rights society/resident will have on common facilities who will pay Rs. 0.30 paise per sq. to maintenance?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks lets start healthy discussion

HB bhai GC are always paid services, and usually build by builders. Howver in case of CR the issue is not why its Paid Service, issue is that how builders sold Green Area , which residents paid in BSP , is converted to GC and put extra charges on it.

How do you know it is added or discounted in BSP, what about Jaypee.

Does any builder tell you how he arrived at BSP.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai bhagwan to nahi but jhoothe bilkul nahi.

No further argument from my side this will be the last post on this topic from my side.

I have been there last month and seen the work which is going on however from no. of equipment and worker working there it looks pretty slow. was also there in Oct 12 but not much progress from than and during last visit.

Isn't it frustrating that you make a calculation book the flat and in last you are require to pay more than 10% extra in term of additional EDC & Escalation and instead of paying penalty for delay builder ask you to pay interest. No work happened from the EDC collected at the time of booking. With the scams getting unearthed day by day No wonder if they again ask for new EDC after making adjustment with the authority.

Charging these additional thing looks less to builder hence maintenance is Rs. 3 per SqFt, wonder what they are going to provide. They have made building of Club beautiful but facility and space is more in our society at crossing and including township maintenance, maintenance charge is Rs. 1.75/Sq.Ft.

After all this the infrastructure is far away.

There are so many tender passed but no work. Hardly any project get finished under deadline and looking at the progress I am pretty sure same will be fate of under construction roads of greater faridabad. I deal with these infrastructure contractor so have fair knowledge about tenders. Badarpur - Agara tender passed 3 yr back but work is yet to be started hopefully soon it will start. On Bye-pass the stretch which was one way, now they have removed huts to make it two way.

My brother booked in feb 2010 at that time status of CR & Greater Faridabad was same and he being from Software Industry decided to take at Faridabad so that Gurgaon / Noida will be at approachable distance. He was laso having bigger pocket than me as in 2010 he booked flat of 2185 size 48 Lacs. Trust now this will be 90 L as I have been told rate in Puri is above 4000.

My pocket was smaller & could not make up my mind for taking under construction property hence booked in Arihant Crossing in Sep 2011 (1690 size 40 Lacs) and got possession in Dec 2011 and staying there for more than a year.

I may not be having the knowledge of that area like you as I am a occassional visitor but than also I will still stick to my point that in Peak hour reaching Neherapar / Greater Faridabad from Sainik Colony takes 30-45 min depending upon traffic hopefully thing will improve after making of parallel ROB to cross railway track.

Anyway my post was not for hurting your feeling, this was for the person who don't know anything other than talking negative & nonsense and than he is trying to prove others are broker.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the reply brother.

If golf corse, road, street light etc. are done by "Crossing Infra" then what GDA has done there?
    Or it's only golf corse and some part of CR that has been developed by Crossing Infra and all other parts has been developed by GDA ?

What rights society/resident will have on common facilities who will pay Rs. 0.30 paise per sq. to maintenance?

As per my knowledge GDA has done nothing other than acquiring and selling this land to Crossing Infra, all the infrastructure of place is developed by Crossing Infra as a development of one campus like Gaur City in Noida Extension. Instead of paying it to GDA, CIPL have done all these work on their own.

Charges is for maintaining these facility and which looks fair if compared to facility they are providing, Good Quality Road, Daily cleaning, Good Street light, good development and maintenance of green area, etc.
    CommentQuote
    As per my knowledge GDA has done nothing other than acquiring and selling this land to Crossing Infra, all the infrastructure of place is developed by Crossing Infra as a development of one campus like Gaur City in Noida Extension. Instead of paying it to GDA, CIPL have done all these work on their own.

Charges is for maintaining these facility and which looks fair if compared to facility they are providing, Good Quality Road, Daily cleaning, Good Street light, good development and maintenance of green area, etc.

Just for your info, in Ghaziabad builder directly buy land from farmers so no involvement from GDA, its unlike GNA.
    For CR also all land is dorectly purchased from Farmers hence there is not dispute of land in CR and in RNE
    CommentQuote
  • FYI,

Normal Tap water ppm in CR = 600 ppm
    After RO processing = 28 ppm

As told by a friend living in ATS
    Normal tap water ppm in/around Noida Expressway = 4700 ppm
    After max RO filtration = 125 to 150 ppm

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
    Dear I will reply to you as your posts make sense, not like these cr brokers whip sold barren land (shaamlaat ki zameen) in name of crossings. Swype of fact that dumping ground is there theythe builders bought land at peanuts and sold it to buyers. Who will take flat in such dhundhera extension the developed the golf course and the money is paid by these buyers, in form of bsp.

You can see reaction of this forum, nothing new they tend to argue only. But frustration is clear kude ke dher ke pass basti bana k beech diya
    These people even claim traffic free approach to CR, on other hand their internal forums residents complains of struck in jams for hours. Many societies still have not given possession, but they blame other areas, already no where builders in ncr build illegal courts sealed by gda last May in crossings.

Anyways I don't reply to any of these brokers.

which society has not given possession in CR? As far I know except 1-2 societies people are living in all societies

Kindly don't waste yours and ours time with your useless crap and let us live with peace.

What is your problem if more and more people are shifting in CR? Its a common sense, anyone who have office in Noida will prefer RTM in CR than other areas due to affordability.

People investing for home know all pros and cons for a area and take calculated risk.

No one listen to you neither in this forum nor outside. So enjoy your life and don't waste your valuable time in spreading negativity in most of the forum.
    CommentQuote