Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bisht Bhai Saab

Kindly pay attention to my requests
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Just for your info, in Ghaziabad builder directly buy land from farmers so no involvement from GDA, its unlike GNA.
    For CR also all land is dorectly purchased from Farmers hence there is not dispute of land in CR and in RNE

DT Rajiv

This is fortunate or unofrtunate matter, GDA not at all doing anything in CR, the builders bought land and developed it to CR, they build on the same land Golf COurse....(which few of my CRians friends think builders did it free of cost) and the same has been for sure charged under BSP. Some IDs shouting show document, dude please get facts of life, if its ordinary project and ultra luxary project in same location price difference is there, builders gonna charge from buyers.... nothing is known as free lunch. but sad part is that the buyers paid money for green land, on which builders made HOLES, and termed it GC, now buyers cannot access it, and hefty membership fees imposed on them, PLC flats is valid atleast they have aerial view of GC, but heights here, people even validating the golf course move of builders..... i m sorry for you guys, after loosing out the FREE GREEN SPACE FOR YOUR KIDS....u are enjoying in concrete jungle.
    CommentQuote
  • *** 9Kms from Sainik Colony to Last sector of G Fbd , check it on google.....on an average in traffic it takes around betwen 15 to 25 minutes Maximum.

35 to 40 minutes , can take if person is using 'bull cart' thats what i can say.

A request to moderators, can we have some decency and TRUTH left for this forum, its loosing its chram, people come and gives distorted facts and no action been taken.

read my posts always talks about the genuine concerns, nothing is mentioned in air to malign area.

Requesting Mods to kindly take action
    CommentQuote
  • Get well Soon :):D.. this proves again that you are Fbd , Na...pur investor

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Dot 9Kms from Sainik Colony to Last sector of G Fbd , check it on google.....on an average in traffic it takes around betwen 15 to 25 minutes Maximum.

35 to 40 minutes , can take if person is using 'bull cart' thats what i can say.

A request to moderators, can we have some decency and TRUTH left for this forum, its loosing its chram, people come and gives distorted facts and no action been taken.

read my posts always talks about the genuine concerns, nothing is mentioned in air to malign area.

Requesting Mods to kindly take action
    CommentQuote
  • Neharpaar investors are more active than there own space i.e Faridabad forum - they are again and again proven wrong from everybody be it on NE or CR forums............har koi inko suna raha hai on forums ..... they are frustrated .......baksh do inko...
    CommentQuote
  • some time you take shed under cookie, sometime DT.. sometime some other to speak your word... this is trend as per your previous posts in CR... why can't you express yourself on your own, seems no one is giving importance to your same repeated, out of facts figures....

grow up man .. why are you drooling everytime on same topic again and again...:D

This is fortunate or unofrtunate matter, GDA not at all doing anything in CR, the builders bought land and developed it to CR, they build on the same land Golf COurse....(which few of my CRians friends think builders did it free of cost) and the same has been for sure charged under BSP. Some IDs shouting show document, dude please get facts of life, if its ordinary project and ultra luxary project in same location price difference is there, builders gonna charge from buyers.... nothing is known as free lunch. but sad part is that the buyers paid money for green land, on which builders made HOLES, and termed it GC, now buyers cannot access it, and hefty membership fees imposed on them, PLC flats is valid atleast they have aerial view of GC, but heights here, people even validating the golf course move of builders..... i m sorry for you guys, after loosing out the FREE GREEN SPACE FOR YOUR KIDS....u are enjoying in concrete jungle.
    CommentQuote
  • IREF_Indian real estate Faridabad...

We are again going on the rut of NP Vs rest..

I read that "pull factor" thread. NP guys closed it..Anything against NP gets closed..

we have NP guys coming & starting fully negative threads against CR..what is their motive...All in CR requested to stop that thread but it never stopped...

we also have NE guys against us although we in general are happy living in our houses & wish the same for all..

I am sorry for writing this..I love Neharpaar area..but this new found aggression to attack all & that too in group is not appreciated ..atleast on this thread...

NP is one hypocrite area..where when pointed towards builders loot ..NP guys give example of some Piyush directors going behind jail because they demanded something against BBA..this is hypocricy of the highest level..the biggest defaulter Shri Kabul Chawala of BPTP should have been in jail for the same crime..I have seen this tendency in NP guys that they take credit of all good things but for hard questions have no answers...
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by raftarafta
    dear boss dikpatiala, you know brokers drink daaru at that time. why are you lying about ice cream? tell people that you were drinking with friends in car like others at the entrance of cr.

get well soon.........

get well soon not raftarafta...

seriously after reading such comments it feels better to stay away..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by raftarafta
    dear boss dikpatiala, you know brokers drink daaru at that time. why are you lying about ice cream? tell people that you were drinking with friends in car like others at the entrance of cr.

get well soon.........

get well soon not raftarafta...

seriously after reading such comments it feels better to stay away..

Don’t worry DKPPatiala sir ... these comments are already removed from the thread....You are doing good work and helping all the CRits and newbies about the place....

These kind of comments should not even be considered.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Don’t worry DKPPatiala sir ... these comments are already removed from the thread....You are doing good work and helping all the CRits and newbies about the place....

These kind of comments should not even be considered.....

In last 2 days I have seen 2 major flaws on IREF..

1] Hotttest thread in last 30 days- That section on front page shows all wrong information.It's name should be changed to Hottest new thread..

2] If some comments are removed..automatically replies to that comment should also get removed...

Admin may please take not..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    I am working in Gurgaon now switching job and still homeless, if Jaipuria is ready I can shift here, but it is delayed. Noida sec 57 is my work place, exploring the options for rented space.

You can get lots of rental property in CR, its affordable plus all facilities are available in most of the societies.

Kindly join CR yahoo group or visit CR to get the deal.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    DT Rajiv

Think atleast once before putting your non sense argument.

a) Some people initially bought at rate 1800-2000 AI in CR. What is GC rate in this? its almost negligible
    b) As per my knowledge no charges for GC included in flat buyer exclusively.
    c) If you are so much about inclusive things then why your are not knocking Indian government doors because every scam in this country is from tax paid by you?
    d) We have ample open space inside our societies for our children
    e) In which part of India GC is free? If we would have access for Golf course what should be do inside it? I never seen any GC just open for people walk
    f) With concrete jungle we have inside green patches as well. This is in general common in all major and developing cities across world

Not we, but you are the biggest loser who is wasting time and energy in the area for which you have zero knowledge. You are in CR/other forums just for promoting your area by spreading baseless negative points about CR/other areas, shows how bad your approach towards life in general
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Think atleast once before putting your non sense argument.

a) Some people initially bought at rate 1800-2000 AI in CR. What is GC rate in this? its almost negligible
    b) As per my knowledge no charges for GC included in flat buyer exclusively.
    c) If you are so much about inclusive things then why your are not knocking Indian government doors because every scam in this country is from tax paid by you?
    d) We have ample open space inside our societies for our children
    e) In which part of India GC is free? If we would have access for Golf course what should be do inside it? I never seen any GC just open for people walk
    f) With concrete jungle we have inside green patches as well. This is in general common in all major and developing cities across world

Not we, but you are the biggest loser who is wasting time and energy in the area for which you have zero knowledge. You are in this forum just for promoting your area shows how bad your approach towards life

Sepulchar –Dude builder offered me a flat of xyz SQFT in Rs $$$% / SRFT and the floor that I liked, location that fits me the most and I agreed to it and we went ahead with the deal . Now he delivered the flat to me at exactly the same rate same location same size. Now tell me is may koi cheating hay kya? Area that will be part of society was also told in advance and that is also the same ….. Pata nahi yar from where are you bringing this new crap, Golf course where ever in world they are …. Are always paid facility …. Free may hoga to wahan per bacchay Canchay ( marbels) khelnay lagangae.

Yar I still don’t understand your rational … would you mind giving us facts and figures
    “We believe in God rest everyone…….. bring data”
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    No further argument from my side this will be the last post on this topic from my side.

I have been there last month and seen the work which is going on however from no. of equipment and worker working there it looks pretty slow. was also there in Oct 12 but not much progress from than and during last visit.

Isn't it frustrating that you make a calculation book the flat and in last you are require to pay more than 10% extra in term of additional EDC & Escalation and instead of paying penalty for delay builder ask you to pay interest. No work happened from the EDC collected at the time of booking. With the scams getting unearthed day by day No wonder if they again ask for new EDC after making adjustment with the authority.

Charging these additional thing looks less to builder hence maintenance is Rs. 3 per SqFt, wonder what they are going to provide. They have made building of Club beautiful but facility and space is more in our society at crossing and including township maintenance, maintenance charge is Rs. 1.75/Sq.Ft.

After all this the infrastructure is far away.

There are so many tender passed but no work. Hardly any project get finished under deadline and looking at the progress I am pretty sure same will be fate of under construction roads of greater faridabad. I deal with these infrastructure contractor so have fair knowledge about tenders. Badarpur - Agara tender passed 3 yr back but work is yet to be started hopefully soon it will start. On Bye-pass the stretch which was one way, now they have removed huts to make it two way.

My brother booked in feb 2010 at that time status of CR & Greater Faridabad was same and he being from Software Industry decided to take at Faridabad so that Gurgaon / Noida will be at approachable distance. He was laso having bigger pocket than me as in 2010 he booked flat of 2185 size 48 Lacs. Trust now this will be 90 L as I have been told rate in Puri is above 4000.

My pocket was smaller & could not make up my mind for taking under construction property hence booked in Arihant Crossing in Sep 2011 (1690 size 40 Lacs) and got possession in Dec 2011 and staying there for more than a year.

I may not be having the knowledge of that area like you as I am a occassional visitor but than also I will still stick to my point that in Peak hour reaching Neherapar / Greater Faridabad from Sainik Colony takes 30-45 min depending upon traffic hopefully thing will improve after making of parallel ROB to cross railway track.

Anyway my post was not for hurting your feeling, this was for the person who don't know anything other than talking negative & nonsense and than he is trying to prove others are broker.

In short living in RTM is better any day..atleast we knew what we are entering into & that 1.75 is the maintenance charges per sft.

in NP..BPTP is charging 2.15 + service tax & not giving anything..3.00 rs main kya mahine ka raashan pani bhi de rahe hain kya..Rs. 7365 for maintenance of the flat+ electricity..

In BPTP Fire Fighting Charges were near to 3.00 lacs ..have they provided Fire Brigade in that amount..have never seen NP guys ridiculing that...but they are after Golf Course like their life depends on it..tell me where in affordable price segment there is a golf course..some things are there for it's aesthetic purpose & let it be there...

I feel that a bird in a hand is worth two in the bush..these builders can drain you out
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Misshappen

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCKING INCIDENT IN AJNARA YESTERDAY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday a shocking incident took place in Ajnara Gen X. A Resident asked for plumber to correct something. As it was a long awaited fix so Resident had an argument over the phone which then turend out in to abusive language. Then they challanged each other and Maintaince head took arround 25 guys and Resident had 5-6 friends with his wife and kid walking down. Suddenly Maintaince guy hit the Resident head with rod and injured him.

Then all resident opposed it and controled the situation and went to crossing police station. Most shocking part was that the guy who did it he said to the Police Inspector "Zayada Hero mat ban warna vardi utarwa dunga teri". After lot of negotiation by Ajnara residents they forwareded the complain to Vijay Nagar Police station.

In night 2 Am 50 residents of Ajnara went to Vijay Nagar and then he called the CR Police station to confirm incident and he filed the FIR against required culprits. Medical to be done today and all will be held today.

Ajnara resident want to remove their Maintaince Agency with Immediate effect as this kind of incident took place in past also.

This is really shocking and shamefull. thanks to residents who got together and fought for it. Lets see how case goes furture..
    CommentQuote