Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Two parks are also planned in cr other than GC. One between panchsheel and ajnara other at savior side.

Those who are wearing ear plugs are excused.
    CommentQuote
  • I was reading a post on BPTP Villas..a person visited BPTP office 150 times in last 7 months to get his villa registered..U know the chronology of events there>>..First he got the posseesion for fit out..then the keys & then the registry...and till now he has not been able to enter his dream house...and people worry about Golf Course..help him out yaar..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCKING INCIDENT IN AJNARA YESTERDAY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday a shocking incident took place in Ajnara Gen X. A Resident asked for plumber to correct something. As it was a long awaited fix so Resident had an argument over the phone which then turend out in to abusive language. Then they challanged each other and Maintaince head took arround 25 guys and Resident had 5-6 friends with his wife and kid walking down. Suddenly Maintaince guy hit the Resident head with rod and injured him.

Then all resident opposed it and controled the situation and went to crossing police station. Most shocking part was that the guy who did it he said to the Police Inspector "Zayada Hero mat ban warna vardi utarwa dunga teri". After lot of negotiation by Ajnara residents they forwareded the complain to Vijay Nagar Police station.

In night 2 Am 50 residents of Ajnara went to Vijay Nagar and then he called the CR Police station to confirm incident and he filed the FIR against required culprits. Medical to be done today and all will be held today.

Ajnara resident want to remove their Maintaince Agency with Immediate effect as this kind of incident took place in past also.

This is really shocking and shamefull. thanks to residents who got together and fought for it. Lets see how case goes furture..

This is really bad..I hope the culprit is brought to book..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCKING INCIDENT IN AJNARA YESTERDAY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday a shocking incident took place in Ajnara Gen X. A Resident asked for plumber to correct something. As it was a long awaited fix so Resident had an argument over the phone which then turend out in to abusive language. Then they challanged each other and Maintaince head took arround 25 guys and Resident had 5-6 friends with his wife and kid walking down. Suddenly Maintaince guy hit the Resident head with rod and injured him.

Then all resident opposed it and controled the situation and went to crossing police station. Most shocking part was that the guy who did it he said to the Police Inspector "Zayada Hero mat ban warna vardi utarwa dunga teri". After lot of negotiation by Ajnara residents they forwareded the complain to Vijay Nagar Police station.

In night 2 Am 50 residents of Ajnara went to Vijay Nagar and then he called the CR Police station to confirm incident and he filed the FIR against required culprits. Medical to be done today and all will be held today.

Ajnara resident want to remove their Maintaince Agency with Immediate effect as this kind of incident took place in past also.

This is really shocking and shamefull. thanks to residents who got together and fought for it. Lets see how case goes furture..

Certainly I am not behind it.... :bab (59):you dont know bashers they can even say so.

But it shows how the gentry and Gundagardi happen in CR, IT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE BASHERS I KNOW, but why most of things happen in that small 360 acres only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Certainly I am not behind it.... :bab (59):you dont know bashers they can even say so.

But it shows how the gentry and Gundagardi happen in CR, IT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE BASHERS I KNOW, but why most of things happen in that small 360 acres only.

sepulchar --- congratulations on reaching the "100 likes" mark .. dont get discouraged by your 'bashers' .. there are still a few people left who like your posts ...;)
    CommentQuote
  • High handedness of Granduera maintenace office is also known..did we make it an issue..

I am sure Ajnara would do it's bit to maintain the law & order in this area...

Croma shall also discuss this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    He has a red bike and found to be stealing petrol from cars and bikes in past.

Is this forum has any rules regulations or things like that , how modes even allow to do such activities.

People openly doing wrong things, if at the end i get banned without doing and breaking any rule...i will consider UP wala moderators or regionalism is on spree.

I request to ban such posters and id and delete posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raftarafta
    ask dikpatiala sir to spare the faridabad threads and i will save you from my intelligence. he messes there, i will mess here. relax yourself sir.

I have only said that Neharpaar is good you are not ready to buy it..recent examples...

1] My first love in Property..

My tutor in what all wrongs builder can do to suck your money..

Dream gone sour with endless wait...

Tower on the left is G_tower whose excavation was done last for this project..It was one year late than all other towers...but was handed over first...Towers on the right are still under construction after 7 years..that's the worst part..

Looks wise very good..wastage high..very high maintenance...I had sold the same at 2350 last April..It is still available at 2400-2500..Negativity still persists for this project..

2] By the way very nice snaps in this section..I will also check with projects outside BPTP in faridabad...

3] Bless U,

Do you think IREF is getting this data correctly...There are 350 posts on this very nice thread from its creation..(4 weeks ago)..this thread is shown as hottest thread..

Crossing republik thread itself has some 600 posts in last 4 weeks..

I personally feel that only new threads are shown in the hottest thread section..

Correct me If I am wrong..

thanks

Cheers

You can checl all my posts of last 3 months..I have only been positive on Nehar Paar...

Rest is upto you..Can you introduce urself ??
    CommentQuote
  • 46 + posts deleted . Stick to the topic of discussion or expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r off topic, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

Please treat this as a warning .
    CommentQuote
  • Certainly appreciated..My apprehension are true..

I hope seniors in Nehar Parr thread will also condemn this sort of behavior..

We are end users & would appreciate end users living peacefully everywhere..

CR has its isssues which are manageable right now but in future may become more troublsome..we all want discussion on that...

incident like Ajnara should not happen & this wld be a reality if people stay informed..

Croma members were not knowing this..I have told them now..certainly this shall be taken up..
    CommentQuote
  • Pankaj Udhas show at Golf Course..

I missed it..My wife was saying ki even Pankaj Udhas was happy to see CR & the great response to his show..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I missed it..My wife was saying ki even Pankaj Udhas was happy to see CR & the great response to his show..

I missed it too... it looks like a huge crowd
    CommentQuote
  • o boy

o boy was it this crowded in low density township :bab (59):

I was part of it n it was a good show but didnt know crowd was this big..

Nice Shot ....

Originally Posted by pratts
    I missed it too... it looks like a huge crowd
    CommentQuote
  • Good crowd, who said it's low density, CR is always known as high rise with highest FAR in NCR , nite neck to neck competition with NE
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,

Any news on progress of New Connectivity behind GH-7 via Noida Extension ?

Thanks In Advance,
    Amit@Wellington
    CommentQuote