Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ...

    low density is claimed by some of your fans may be :)

    Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Good crowd, who said it's low density, CR is always known as high rise with highest FAR in NCR , nite neck to neck competition with NE
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody called it a ghost city where people are not shifting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Somebody called it a ghost city where people are not shifting

    yeah I remember that... :)
    CommentQuote
  • CIPL confirms 8000 registries done til date:

    Flats in which possession taken..latest predicted position:

    Paramount: 400
    Mahagun - 500
    Ajanara - 200
    Supertech-200
    Gaur-250
    Exotica - 50
    Gardenia - 150
    Assotech - 150
    Prateek-200
    Bulland-150
    Arihant 200
    Panchsheel-450
    Gh-7- 1650
    Proview-150
    SAM residency-30
    SAM clement-50
    Skytech-20
    Cosmos-30
    dreamland-20
    Golf Green-20

    which is around 4900-5000 families shifted..

    Please update if any figures look less/more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Somebody called it a ghost city where people are not shifting


    Here we both will agree, its been always told by me one of the thickly populated area, even as compared to clusters around this due to high FAR.

    Ghost town , no one said, it could be an assumption , if DG comes for sure people will shift due to its smell, and ill effects, hence becomes a ghost town.

    But DG fate is still in Court
    CommentQuote
  • now populated.. man grow up :)

    and you only supported that moneybhai or do not know some bhai.. who used to say its ghost town..


    Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Here we both will agree, its been always told by me one of the thickly populated area, even as compared to clusters around this due to high FAR.

    Ghost town , no one said, it could be an assumption , if DG comes for sure people will shift due to its smell, and ill effects, hence becomes a ghost town.

    But DG fate is still in Court
    CommentQuote
  • i always anticipated it as populous as other areas in UP. In fact someone raised concern about increased traffic near shahberi pullia and to cross, it takes more than 40 minutes.

    I always anticipated these issues, that CR when even 50% occupied will face due to its high density and narrow access roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    now populated.. man grow up :)

    and you only supported that moneybhai or do not know some bhai.. who used to say its ghost town..


    If i am not wrong DG matter is pending in court, and decision is still pending.

    If it comes It is enough to make it ghost town
    CommentQuote
  • thanks patiala sir

    thanks patiala sir for informing croma. In morning my Ajnara friend told me that GH-7 People came to ask if they need any sort of support. which was encouraging as Maintaince people kept threatning in front of police also ki "Tum sab ko dekh lunga".

    Heights hai mtlb...

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala

    Croma members were not knowing this..I have told them now..certainly this shall be taken up..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I missed it..My wife was saying ki even Pankaj Udhas was happy to see CR & the great response to his show..


    what is the location of the Auditorium ? Is it inside CR ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yar how can I upload a photo to this thread... want to upload one but am not able to ... it is asking for URL .... do i need to load it to some site and then copy paste the URL here??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    CIPL confirms 8000 registries done til date:

    Flats in which possession taken..latest predicted position:

    Paramount: 400
    Mahagun - 500
    Ajanara - 200
    Supertech-200
    Gaur-250
    Exotica - 50
    Gardenia - 150
    Assotech - 150
    Prateek-200
    Bulland-150
    Arihant 200
    Panchsheel-450
    Gh-7- 1650
    Proview-150
    SAM residency-30
    SAM clement-50
    Skytech-20
    Cosmos-30
    dreamland-20
    Golf Green-20

    which is around 4900-5000 families shifted..

    Please update if any figures look less/more.


    Arihant 255 till 8th April out of 360
    CommentQuote
  • Agenda for today is population..yesterday it was golf Course?

    3.00 Lacs for Fire fighting Charges...3.00 Rs per sq ft maintenance charges in Neharpaar is agenda from our side from morning but no answers from NP guys..

    150 times in 7 months that is the minimum visits required for doing registry already ready villa...so much for freehold land...no answers on that
    CommentQuote
  • its tricky on IREF.. there is option called attachment "pin holder like symbol" then you need to resize it for uploading.:D


    Originally Posted by pratts
    Yar how can I upload a photo to this thread... want to upload one but am not able to ... it is asking for URL .... do i need to load it to some site and then copy paste the URL here??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    i always anticipated it as populous as other areas in UP. In fact someone raised concern about increased traffic near shahberi pullia and to cross, it takes more than 40 minutes.

    I always anticipated these issues, that CR when even 50% occupied will face due to its high density and narrow access roads.

    sepulchar Bhai - sub jhoot jhoot badiya hay....

    "
    Originally Posted by Expert Bhai

    I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
    Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a
    ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
    So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.


    hindustan and sepulchar like this.

    Originally Posted by sepulchar

    Population count of CR is becoming a topic of debate, everyone counts in thousands but range varies from 3000 , 4000 to 8000 families shifted :bab

    Need to Check the reality , as pictures explains clearly low occupancy rates inspite of it falling under thickly populated state of India, Uttar (59):Pradesh"
    CommentQuote