Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
    Patialaji .. i think you also need to have a relaxed attitude ... rise of CR has been phenomenal in the last year , and there are lot of investors in other areas who would love to count the negatives of CR ... Besides there might be others who exit CR at the wrong time and dont want to acknowledge their wrong decision so that they can justify their ego ..
    In some earlier posts some guys are continuously harping on RTM status as the only or biggest positive for CR ..... i think its just a small (but important) motivating factor for people who are turning towards CR ... the biggest ones that i feel are ..classy/ international feel inside CR... 10 lane main roads (if you include the jogging and the cycling track all around CR)..2 way access to Noida/Delhi ...very spaciously built flats (where in NCR will you find avg 2BHK of 1250-1300 sqft and avg 3 BHK of 1700-1800 sqft)
    I think the warmth of CR can quickly turn to a 'red hot' status if the residents/builders are able to kill the DG monster ...
    I am all relaxed..surrounded by friends living in CR..we have a big group with people in almost all socities..we are doing our bit to bring more like minded people in CR...we shall be very transparent..things right now are good ..we shall strive to make it better..

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
      the biggest ones that i feel are ..classy/ international feel inside CR... 10 lane main roads (if you include the jogging and the cycling track all around CR)..2 way access to Noida/Delhi .....
      Now this is joke

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
        Now this is joke
        then laugh and be happy for yourself

Comment

why people here always fighting and arguing with each other.

I don't know why no one is helping me to finalize and book finally a 2bhk flat in crossings as I need to buy for self use and not for investment..

Comment

what is ur budget?u want RTM or you can wait?also let me know will you pay all white or come cash component??

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              what is ur budget?u want RTM or you can wait?also let me know will you pay all white or come cash component??
              budget is around 30-35 lacs if RTM or also flats which will become RTM in 6-12 months..

I will pay mostly in white as need 80% loan at least... (thats why asked for builder bookings earlier)..
              In resale people mostly ask for black money and in that loan amt is reduced..

Comment

Problem in CR is that smaller sizes 2 BHK are not available..For your Budget go to Supertech because smaller builders like Cosmos are also giving 2 BHK in 39.5 Lacs...

Another option is Panchsheel on upper floors..but please check approval status for that..in 40 Lacs you can look for SAM,Cosmos,skytech, Golf Greens,Proview if they have anything in 2 BR.

Recently one person active on IREF buyed 1680 sqft 3 bhk in proview in 50.00 Lacs.This flat has woodwork done, modular kitchen, 3 acs, gfans , lights , RO & LCD TV...so come day after tomorrow..it is not a big place...marketing people are giving good deals as they want to close out their marketing offices..

Since we do not require flats it is people like you who have to take lead & provide us the inner details

Comment

Problem in CR is that smaller sizes 2 BHK are not available..For your Budget go to Supertech because smaller builders like Cosmos are also giving 2 BHK in 39.5 Lacs...

Another option is Panchsheel on upper floors..but please check approval status for that..in 40 Lacs you can look for SAM,Cosmos,skytech, Golf Greens,Proview if they have anything in 2 BR.

Recently one person active on IREF buyed 1680 sqft 3 bhk in proview in 50.00 Lacs.This flat has woodwork done, modular kitchen, 3 acs, gfans , lights , RO & LCD TV...so come day after tomorrow..it is not a big place...marketing people are giving good deals as they want to close out their marketing offices..

Since we do not require flats it is people like you who have to take lead & provide us the inner details
                  yes in panchsheel i m getting 19th floor in rs. 3350 AI... ie. 1050*3350 = Rs.35lacs without any negotiations directly from builder.... but yeah approval is not there ..... so i wanted to know how is that deal and what is expected time for approval..... is there any chance that approval will not come... what will happen that time..

ajnara do not have any availability in 2bhk.... arihant's size is big 1250+..

i m looking for minimum size 1050.... other builders written by u are not reputed...so no idea how the work is...

panchsheel i feel is medium builder with good reputation..

what do u say... thanks for your suggestions till now..

Comment

Originally posted by desmataks View Post
                    yes in panchsheel i m getting 19th floor in rs. 3350 AI... ie. 1050*3350 = Rs.35lacs without any negotiations directly from builder.... but yeah approval is not there ..... so i wanted to know how is that deal and what is expected time for approval..... is there any chance that approval will not come... what will happen that time..

ajnara do not have any availability in 2bhk.... arihant's size is big 1250+..

i m looking for minimum size 1050.... other builders written by u are not reputed...so no idea how the work is...

panchsheel i feel is medium builder with good reputation..

what do u say... thanks for your suggestions till now..
                    small builders have done decent job...of these Gardenia, proview,SAM, Dreamland can be surely considered.layout of Gardenia 1075 sqft is good...1120 sqft proview (if available ) you can target for Rs.3000 per sqft (RTM) with some wood work done....

Comment

small builders have done decent job...of these Gardenia, proview,SAM, Dreamland can be surely considered.layout of Gardenia 1075 sqft is good...1120 sqft proview (if available ) you can target for Rs.3000 per sqft (RTM) with some wood work done....
                      thanks for suggestions..

r u talking abt gardenia phase 1 or 2?

how is sam residency... is it besides jaipuria apartments there or where..

for proview.. i think loading is 38-40%..

for dreamland .. minimum size is 1225 sqft

any idea... which bank is providing loan on these....any psu bank like state bank...

you did not reply on my questions abt panchsheel. Plz reply on that also.... also i will plan to visit the builder offices suggested by u...

thanks in advance.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X