Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is EWS fats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    what is EWS fats?

Flats for Economical Weaker Section. This pan-India scheme is a government effort to provide economic housing for poors in expensive cities. It is enforced even on private township.

In this case, I don't know whether it is Ansal, who is building the flats or GDA/GNN.
    CommentQuote
  • Price for phase-2 is 2600BSP + other charges..on this 10% discount is offered by builder..for phase-1 it should vary from 2600 - 3000 depending on location n floor..In all price has increased in Crossing..Actual picture of Saviour will come only after infrastructure on Saviour side is done like roads n boundary wall of crossing since it is at the end..

Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    Thanks Lalit,
    Did you happen to check the price for flats of A1 tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Flats for Economical Weaker Section.
    In this case, I don't know whether it is Ansal, who is building the flats or GDA/GNN.

Its being built by Ansal ...
    CommentQuote
  • wHAT is the distance of nearest reputed hospital from CR township?
    CommentQuote
  • it is fortis, noida which is 7-8 kms away from cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    it is fortis, noida which is 7-8 kms away from cr.

I think its more than 10 Km
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I think its more than 10 Km

Rightly Said... by NH-24 Route it's 10 KM far.... By NE Route it's 13 KM far

Follow Below

CR to Fortis NH-24 Route 10.1 KM - Google Maps

CR to Fortis NE Route 13.1 KM - Google Maps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    wHAT is the distance of nearest reputed hospital from CR township?

Columbia Asia (ON NH-24 towards Hapur) is less that 5 kms away ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog

Columbia Asia (ON NH-24 towards Hapur) is less that 5 kms away ...

Columbia Asia is GOOD BRAND in hospital... and it is 5-6 KM far from Crossing, Better to use this rather then Noida Forties..... Columbia Asia is also 6-7 KM far from Raj Nagar Extn. Columbia Asia is exactly in the MIDDLE of CR - RNE Route at NH-24 Cross point.

CR to Columbia Asia 5.5 KM - Google Maps
    CommentQuote
  • I heard few tower in panchsheel are bankable upto 10th floor. Senior member
    pls advice ...should one invest in higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • anybody!
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys,

On 29 April, there was news in one of the Hindi Dailies, that GDA has commenced construction of Boundary wall for proposed dumping ground. Can somebody living in CR confirm this news?

hasn't SC given a stay order on DG issue? If yes, then wouldn't GDA's actions tantamount to contempt of court?
    CommentQuote
  • Bankable?

Bankable meaning the construction quality or resale value?

I also wanted to ask senior members whether the floor really matters a lot to the end user after say the first 2-3 floors?

Originally Posted by hb_78
    I heard few tower in panchsheel are bankable upto 10th floor. Senior member
    pls advice ...should one invest in higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • For an end user as we all are. most important when flat is ready is :

1. Sunlight and air: Suppose a floor is at 5th and building is 20 floor and the location of your tower is that you get shadow and air blocked by other building. It would be bad at 10th floor, worse at 5th floor and worst at 3rd floor.

2. Time to reach: With each rising floor, time taken to reach is more. With my own experience, it is very annoying to wait to reach your home after a full day work / shopping.

3. Top floor is always very warm, specifically in Delhi / NCR, so unless you want sunlight for re-creational or terrace for other reasons, better to avoid.

4. Best floor, I beleive in building :
    upto 10th are 2nd to 5th.
    upto 20th are 5th - 8th.

5. Avoid ground and 1st: Would also add that in multi storey buildings by builders, Ground and 1st floor are worst. The drainage pipes are always undersize for so many floors and with time, these pipes are clogged in rains and otherwise, leading to flooding in these flats. But this is not known to most of the people and you can only feel the pain of a flooded house (by water from other house with no fault of yours!!), when it's your house. :(
    CommentQuote