Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
    Mr.realestate00 please put forward some details wich proves that kingswood infra is a fraud builder else dont say negative about anybody just like that..this project is small nd builder is unkown bt dat doesnt giv liberty to talk rubbish about it..nd by ur id it seems u are a property agent.
    Just search "Kingswood " in IREF, you will get your ans.

and to add to what is written

Their 4 out of 3 commercial projects are stalled in Noida.

Loan for CR project not approved by any bank when i checked last 2 months back. Their tower facing road is still not approved at all. Another Gold coast.

And who is broker can be seen from the posts trying to push a project to people. I have clearly mentioned which project i booked in , in my posts on relevent threads. So let common sense prevail.From my part discussion is over .

I have informed people what they should know.

Comment

Can any of the residents of CR tell us about the status:

1. of widening of Shahberi Pulia and
      2. construction of pulia at the end of the road that runs inbetween through the CR flats and CR Office.

Some time back i read in this forum that construction on both these pulia is on.

I have been trying for some time to get a flat in resale in Ajnara Gen X facing golf course. Builder does not have any and neither it is available in resale. If any one is aware of a direct seller or broker may please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by realestate00 View Post

Just search "Kingswood " in IREF, you will get your ans.

and to add to what is written

Their 4 out of 3 commercial projects are stalled in Noida.

Loan for CR project not approved by any bank when i checked last 2 months back. Their tower facing road is still not approved at all. Another Gold coast.

And who is broker can be seen from the posts trying to push a project to people. I have clearly mentioned which project i booked in , in my posts on relevent threads. So let common sense prevail.From my part discussion is over .

I have informed people what they should know.
        I searched nd did not find anything wrong related to builder..nd as far as fraud nd cheaters are concerned every so called reputed nd big builder has done so many frauds nd blunders.. I dont need to remind dat wat blunders hs been done by reputed builders in CR & NCR...even panchsheel &saviour nd many builders upper floors are not approved nd same is the case wid this project..some gentleman asked fr suggestions so i suggested.. Im nt here to promote any builder u can check through my previous posts.. Im an end user nd a mechanical engg by profession.
        Last edited January 28 2013, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
          I searched nd did not find anything wrong related to builder..nd as far as fraud nd cheaters are concerned every so called reputed nd big builder has done so many frauds nd blunders.. I dont need to remind dat wat blunders hs been done by reputed builders in CR & NCR...even panchsheel &saviour nd many builders upper floors are not approved nd same is the case wid this project..some gentleman asked fr suggestions so i suggested.. Im nt here to promote any builder u can check through my previous posts.. Im an end user nd a mechanical engg by profession.
          This is major issues with Crossings reported, I wonder how can GDA allows to build illegal floors. RNE is very keen and clear on this issue, once approvals are in place only than one can construct, its almost same in NCR.

How one can get details of un approved floors of Crossings !

Comment

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post

2. construction of pulia at the end of the road that runs inbetween through the CR flats and CR Office.

Some time back i read in this forum that construction on both these pulia is on.

I have been trying for some time to get a flat in resale in Ajnara Gen X facing golf course. Builder does not have any and neither it is available in resale. If any one is aware of a direct seller or broker may please PM me.
            Mohit for both the pulia the work is on behing GH-07. and For Shahberi Pulia GDA have also written on Tin Wall (recently walled on pulia) that Pulia wideing work in progress by GDA....!!

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              ok jass_s urff ysingh11 urff sepulchar..

Remaining on topic where was mention of NP in my post..You are targeting me & not other way round..
              Sepulchar cannot be jass_s, because he has been posting negatives about NP in Faridabad forum. , so leave him alone mate.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Sepulchar cannot be jass_s, because he has been posting negatives about NP in Faridabad forum. , so leave him alone mate.
                I only write what so ever I feel about area, both Crossings and NP has their own issues. I will continue to flag and of course have proud feeling that folks here talk about my identity, and keeps guessing 'wrong or right'

hardly bothers me now, as i know some are here frustrated, God bless them

jassssingh
                ysingh
                DelhiMP
                etc etc (Please collect all the Banned identities and keep imposing all on me, day dreamers)

Comment

What is your requirement in terms of floor/size & minimum/maximum budget in ajnara gen-x?

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ramankumar View Post
                    What is your requirement in terms of floor/size & minimum/maximum budget in ajnara gen-x?
                    I was looking for an appartment below 10th floor golf course facing appartment within 3,400psf all inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                      Beautiful picture of Golf Course, looks great. Inside crossings is like paradise. Wish it should come out of all the issues around it, Its for sure is great

How much one has to pay to avail the Golf Course services ?
                      It is Rs 20,000 pa charge plus Rs 15,000 refundable security.

Membership might open in February-13.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X