Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    hmm.. you do not work in software but searched IREF and created account and know how to post .. and by the way its 4 AM in US.. what are you doing? :D:D

or you know your IP can be tracked if it is coming from US or India..:)

I did not search. My other Indian friend told me about this site. I said I am not in software field but I am not a dumb donkey who does not know how to use a forum. It is actually 4:40 am to be precise. Actually I am not feeling good answering your queries because I feel like a criminal.

What is IP?
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar,i'm also facing the same problem...having flexi plan in galaxy tower & will end up paying 85% amount after this month demand...but construction is very slow & their exective told me that it has reached up to 5th floor..is it true? bcoz it was on 3rd floor from very long time..& also builder is not allowing resale..

Originally Posted by tarvani
    Dear Residents/Senior Members/Experts
    I had booked a flat in Galaxy Tower about 1 year back. The construction work is stuck-up at 3rd floor since then. Every time I visit the site I am told that construction is going on. But the reality is that it is where it was 1 year back for the reasons best known to the builder. My payment plan is 'flexi' in which payment is to be made after every six months. I request the Senior Members/Experts to please guide whether it is mandatory to pay the instalment even if the work is held-up for so long? Whether the builder can charge the penal interest? What is the legal position in this regard? I am told that once penal interest is paid the builder is absolved of his liability to pay delayed-charges due to the late possession ! Could anyone please throw some light on the status of construction and the reasons for its stoppage ? Through this forum I request all the applicants of Galaxy Tower to please respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    I did not search. My other Indian friend told me about this site. I said I am not in software field but I am not a dumb donkey who does not know how to use a forum. It is actually 4:40 am to be precise. Actually I am not feeling good answering your queries because I feel like a criminal.

What is IP?

With this conversation we are heading nowhere.

Latest Updates - Crossing republic.
    This is the motive of this thread.

There has been no updates on NH-24 widening and alternate route via Noida Extension. Neither Pulia is widening. Its been quite a time that CR is inhabited and people are moving IN every day.

CR internal is developing while the connectivity still causes lot more pains.
    Any updates so far from CIPL on connectivity issues ? Also lack of any progress on Pulia and alternate route.

Have we residents of CR have accepted the things as they stand or things will improve in d future.
    CommentQuote
  • CR guys - Please provide your inputs on NH 24 to NH 58 link road, I saw construction activity on the Sidharth Vihar water tank point on way to CR to Noida, just after NH 24 to GNW link road. Is this NH 24 - NH 58 link road work? If yes, then NH 24 widening will start asap cause existing NH 24 can't bear this additional traffic. Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Livingstone Galaxy tower

I am facing same problem. Even after lot of mail to Supertech CRM Team ‎‎ still no reply I got it. Unable to understand what we do ?

Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    Yaar,i'm also facing the same problem...having flexi plan in galaxy tower & will end up paying 85% amount after this month demand...but construction is very slow & their exective told me that it has reached up to 5th floor..is it true? bcoz it was on 3rd floor from very long time..& also builder is not allowing resale..
    CommentQuote
  • best is to visit sthe ite and talk to resident. There must be interim RWA active for the society.

Originally Posted by vibhorvaish
    I am facing same problem. Even after lot of mail to Supertech CRM Team ‎‎ still no reply I got it. Unable to understand what we do ?
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Livingstone Galaxy tower

I think towerwise delivery is the main reason of this delay.

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    best is to visit sthe ite and talk to resident. There must be interim RWA active for the society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhorvaish

There are still few tower in CR which are not yet approved by GDA, galaxy is one of those, one is in Mahagun also.

Galaxy tower layout was changed from original without approval hence its construction is stopped. RWA is also pressurization Supertech to give proper explanation of these changes as overall open space is effected.

If you have any doubt kindly ask for GDA approval document from Supertech and if you have loan then go through bank channel.

Thanks,
    Suraj

There are still few tower in CR which are not yet approved by GDA, galaxy is one of those, one is in Mahagun also.

Galaxy tower layout was changed from original without approval hence its construction is stopped. RWA is also pressurization Supertech to give proper explanation of these changes as overall open space is effected.

If you have any doubt kindly ask for GDA approval document from Supertech and if you have loan then go through bank channel.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Thanks,
    Suraj

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    hmm.. you do not work in software but searched IREF and created account and know how to post .. and by the way its 4 AM in US.. what are you doing? :D:D

or you know your IP can be tracked if it is coming from US or India..:)

Bhai why are wasting time on him?

Anyone can figure out that this guy is not genuine. Anyone who have no budget constraint can easily buy flat in Delhi or Noida.

He doesn't respect his time and identity but must learn to respect other's

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    CR guys - Please provide your inputs on NH 24 to NH 58 link road, I saw construction activity on the Sidharth Vihar water tank point on way to CR to Noida, just after NH 24 to GNW link road. Is this NH 24 - NH 58 link road work? If yes, then NH 24 widening will start asap cause existing NH 24 can't bear this additional traffic. Cheers!!

You may be correct.

This construction can also be for housing project launch by UP Nigam.

Nh-24 is under NHAI and hence responsible for all NH. UP can make any internal road but can't do anything on NH.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys for your support, things are getting in place, CROMA dictionary is very helpful. I like the shopping complex near old CR society, one can get things handy. I have less time to resume, so busy in putting up things at place before.

What protest march? People are talking about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Bhai why are wasting time on him?

Anyone can figure out that this guy is not genuine. Anyone who have no budget constraint can easily buy flat in Delhi or Noida.

He doesn't respect his time and identity but must learn to respect other's

Thanks,
    Suraj

No sir. It is about UP and close to nature feel. A Farmer needs more open space than hi fi facilities. I was not expecting this atleast from a man from Garhwal belt. You people are close to nature and helpful but here you are accusing. It looks like the city culture has grown on to you.

I hope someone will tell me which are the best societies of CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun is best location, direct access to NH24
    CommentQuote
  • I was surprise to read news published on last Sat times property about 8 lane for new road from Ghaziabad to GN which is currently 4 lane. Government has all funds to widen the road which is not congested at all currently but no one bother about NH-24 widening.
    Seems builder lobby is very strong plus government planning is very bad!!!
    CommentQuote
  • And there lifts have direct access to heaven/hell as well

Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Mahagun is best location, direct access to NH24
    CommentQuote