Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Do you think we all are stupid to buy your rhetorics?

Do you think we cannot see the double game being played?

dkppatiala bhai, Why you are taking everything too personal, I just want to know that Lal Path Lab is operational or not??
    CommentQuote
    Raj kumar raju himself was on the lift at the time of recent accident.

See mahagun is a new socitey.otis is the lift provider.these companies have thier warranty for 2 years.some blame lies to them also.seems they are operting lifts with minimum safety interface and interlocks.

I guess technically all audits wld have taken place by now and no such incident happens again

Sir, I found there are lot of talks around Mahagun, even in previous posts. Can we stop it, and misguiding others. I have seen other societies with lots of visible issues (seepage, cracks etc) being new, there are builders like mine Jaipuria, who have stalled the project since ages. There are cases of lift fall in IGI and Abroad too

I think we leave this attitude of blame towards other. I am very happy in my new home, hope you all understand value of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry scorpio bhai earlier post was not for u but for maheshnagar.
    CommentQuote
  • It was there in Paramount shop, but seems they wrapped up.

Originally Posted by sscorpio
    dkppatiala bhai, Why you are taking everything too personal, I just want to know that Lal Path Lab is operational or not??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Sir, I found there are lot of talks around Mahagun, even in previous posts. Can we stop it, and misguiding others. I have seen other societies with lots of visible issues (seepage, cracks etc) being new, there are builders like mine Jaipuria, who have stalled the project since ages. There are cases of lift fall in IGI and Abroad too

I think we leave this attitude of blame towards other. I am very happy in my new home, hope you all understand value of it.

Yes one or two untoward incidents cannot be used to label the society for a life time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    It was there in Paramount shop, but seems they wrapped up.

Scorpio bhai it was against maheshnagar for his haryanwi and up debate.posting from phone so screen cannot be seen fully.tried deleting and reposting against but didn't happen.
    CommentQuote
    Yes one or two untoward incidents cannot be used to label the society for a life time.

Thanks for understanding :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli

That's what we all want to say dude.. chamoli bhaijee ... we are also happily living in CR but there are some tom dick and harry in this thread who are not willing to accept it ..... only god knows why....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    Goo Gaon is the worst place in NCR. People shift there and then start treating others as untouchables as if they are living in Shanghai. This is the case with whole of Haryana but they don't know the power of UP people. We have more powerful villages than Haryana. Our villagers bhai are more united and we can beat the shit out of them even if we fight in 1:2 ratio with them. UP has more muscle power and taakat to fight these stupid Haryanvis.

Do you think we are stupid to buy this ugly and divisive rhetoric of yours?

We are able to see your double game.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Is it operational now??

It was in paramount symphony. Is that closed ?????
    CommentQuote
  • supertech livingston galaxy tower

Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    Yaar,i'm also facing the same problem...having flexi plan in galaxy tower & will end up paying 85% amount after this month demand...but construction is very slow & their exective told me that it has reached up to 5th floor..is it true? bcoz it was on 3rd floor from very long time..& also builder is not allowing resale..

website of supertech is showing 3rd floor completed as the latest position, it means executive is not telling the true position. Khan ji, vibhorvaish ji, let us meet some day and visit supertech office to know the true picture
    CommentQuote
  • Some how I feel this maheshnagar is sepulchar? what are your views friends?
    CommentQuote
    Scorpio bhai it was against maheshnagar for his haryanwi and up debate.posting from phone so screen cannot be seen fully.tried deleting and reposting against but didn't happen.

Thanks for clarification!!
    CommentQuote
  • Right travani ji make a plan .I think upcoming weekend is OK?

Originally Posted by tarvani
    website of supertech is showing 3rd floor completed as the latest position, it means executive is not telling the true position. Khan ji, vibhorvaish ji, let us meet some day and visit supertech office to know the true picture
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28066

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28067
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote