Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by p2nigam View Post
    That area would be a green belt as per the plan.
    Have heard the same. Presently they are constructed an underpass to the golf course market.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
      Have heard the same. Presently they are constructed an underpass to the golf course market.
      Yes as per my information this place will be used to develop a park connected to golf course via underpass. Various underpasses to connect the central foundation and malls also.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Passport aur Aadhar card aur Voters ID card par toh Ghaziabad hi hoga..na?
        Sir No Problems with Zilla Ghaziabad tag till frndz & family get good property at decent prices..planning to see Zilla Ghaziabad at a single screen theatre...hahaha

Comment

Does the Roadside construction of sewage naala on NH-24 from crossings cut towards vijay nagar is part of NH-24 widening project ?

Comment

Nobody replied, what is the cost to avail the facilities of luxurious Golf Course of Crossings!

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
              Nobody replied, what is the cost to avail the facilities of luxurious Golf Course of Crossings!
              i think somebody did reply ..))

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post
              It is Rs 20,000 pa charge plus Rs 15,000 refundable security.

Membership might open in February-13.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
                Does the Roadside construction of sewage naala on NH-24 from crossings cut towards vijay nagar is part of NH-24 widening project ?
                Didnt hear anything about official start on the NH-24 widening front .. not even clear which proposal has been accepted (if any)... 6 lane/8 lane /elevated road / more underpasses .... so this might seem a standalone piece of work

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                  Didnt hear anything about official start on the NH-24 widening front .. not even clear which proposal has been accepted (if any)... 6 lane/8 lane /elevated road / more underpasses .... so this might seem a standalone piece of work
                  Someone told Crossings Golf Course Membership Charges are much higher than what quoted here, actually a lot of confusions around, considering that societies are asking between 2k to 5K for normal club services in non IT cities of NCR (except Gurgaon and Noida), I am wondering if someone can share the actual charges.

Comment

I had heard one time membership charges for golf course as 200000 that is one just one zero extra than quoted here...

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                      I had heard one time membership charges for golf course as 200000 that is one just one zero extra than quoted here...
                      Thats what I heard different versions, but one thing is sure Golf course, as advertised by builders is certainly not for common man, some one told 1.5Lacs one time and running cost aditional 20K PA. etc

no clear picture, but as I said crossing's golf course is not for common man of crossings

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X