Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Do you think we are stupid to buy this ugly and divisive rhetoric of yours?

    We are able to see your double game.


    What is stupid and ugly with my choice of having a flat in CR for my villager parents? You people from cities think that only you have the right to buy flats. We people having village background are much more modest in spite of having big money that you cannot even dream of. This is the cultural divide that our UP is facing. Tomorrow when builders cheat you, you come to people like my father.

    If you know a good broker, tell me. I want my villager relatives to shift there so that people like you can indirectly benefit from their roguishness. My relatives are also planning to join your RWA and I swear to god, if it happens, GDA kya, even Supreme Court cannot build the DG there. But please keep them happy because there are like a double edged sword. If you piss them off, then Supreme court will not be able to save you either.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    What is stupid and ugly with my choice of having a flat in CR for my villager parents? You people from cities think that only you have the right to buy flats. We people having village background are much more modest in spite of having big money that you cannot even dream of. This is the cultural divide that our UP is facing. Tomorrow when builders cheat you, you come to people like my father.

    If you know a good broker, tell me. I want my villager relatives to shift there so that people like you can indirectly benefit from their roguishness. My relatives are also planning to join your RWA and I swear to god, if it happens, GDA kya, even Supreme Court cannot build the DG there. But please keep them happy because there are like a double edged sword. If you piss them off, then Supreme court will not be able to save you either.


    What is this supreme court and DG matter! Why everyone is after Crossings here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Sir, I found there are lot of talks around Mahagun, even in previous posts. Can we stop it, and misguiding others. I have seen other societies with lots of visible issues (seepage, cracks etc) being new, there are builders like mine Jaipuria, who have stalled the project since ages. There are cases of lift fall in IGI and Abroad too


    I think we leave this attitude of blame towards other. I am very happy in my new home, hope you all understand value of it.


    Chamoli ji,

    I just given a comparative based on my observation of CR socities I have not given any outside reference. I may be right or wrong ... you may love chocolate I may find strawbery better so no offense. Mahagun is above average builder who has not lived to my. expectations in CR. your preferences may be different from mine.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    What is this supreme court and DG matter! Why everyone is after Crossings here

    not everyone, just one Guy. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    What is stupid and ugly with my choice of having a flat in CR for my villager parents? You people from cities think that only you have the right to buy flats. We people having village background are much more modest in spite of having big money that you cannot even dream of. This is the cultural divide that our UP is facing. Tomorrow when builders cheat you, you come to people like my father.

    If you know a good broker, tell me. I want my villager relatives to shift there so that people like you can indirectly benefit from their roguishness. My relatives are also planning to join your RWA and I swear to god, if it happens, GDA kya, even Supreme Court cannot build the DG there. But please keep them happy because there are like a double edged sword. If you piss them off, then Supreme court will not be able to save you either.

    i do not believe in creating divide between states............

    I also believe that you are no CR lover..and time will prove that.........
    CommentQuote
  • Arey dkp bhia kahe ko time waste kar rahe ho...pata to hai aisi harkat ek hi insaan kar sakta hai..mainey to ab likhna hi band kar diya hai...aur yahan kuch logo ko dekho suspend hokar bhi kitney active hai...though i was reading almost all post after 4-5 day's interval without loggin in...!!

    God bless these people, we are happy with our CITY. Surprisingly now there is a different twist in illogical talks and people are daring to threaten the biggest power of our country......I rest my case...samajhney waley samajh gaye
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Arey dkp bhia kahe ko time waste kar rahe ho...pata to hai aisi harkat ek hi insaan kar sakta hai..mainey to ab likhna hi band kar diya hai...aur yahan kuch logo ko dekho suspend hokar bhi kitney active hai...though i was reading almost all post after 4-5 day's interval without loggin in...!!

    God bless these people, we are happy with our CITY. Surprisingly now there is a different twist in illogical talks and people are daring to threaten the biggest power of our country......I rest my case...samajhney waley samajh gaye

    i also stayed away for about a month

    we love CR and thats the most important...
    CommentQuote
  • Nagar sahab jyada hi interested hai CR mai. :D
    Guys must got the hint what he wants to prove.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear moderator y r u deleting my posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Some how I feel this maheshnagar is sepulchar? what are your views friends?

    Jsingh , Jass , sepulchar , maheshnagar all are synonyms ... try to find it on shabdkosh dot com ..... Karnay mat lagna bhai ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    What is stupid and ugly with my choice of having a flat in CR for my villager parents? You people from cities think that only you have the right to buy flats. We people having village background are much more modest in spite of having big money that you cannot even dream of. This is the cultural divide that our UP is facing. Tomorrow when builders cheat you, you come to people like my father.

    If you know a good broker, tell me. I want my villager relatives to shift there so that people like you can indirectly benefit from their roguishness. My relatives are also planning to join your RWA and I swear to god, if it happens, GDA kya, even Supreme Court cannot build the DG there. But please keep them happy because there are like a double edged sword. If you piss them off, then Supreme court will not be able to save you either.


    BAP RE..... Ye to CHANGEJ KHAN ke aulad nikale!!!!!!! Kis
    Foreign university me pade ho bhai??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Jsingh , Jass , sepulchar , maheshnagar all are synonyms ... try to find it on shabdkosh dot com ..... Karnay mat lagna bhai ...


    This is height of frustration!! He sold his property in loss so he can’t see anyone happy in CR….
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree with Scorpio
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    This is height of frustration!! He sold his property in loss so he can’t see anyone happy in CR….

    I think actually he cant live without us :)
    CommentQuote
  • Superteh Livingston-Galaxy Tower

    Originally Posted by vibhorvaish
    Right travani ji make a plan .I think upcoming weekend is OK?


    its OK. I tried to send you a Private Message but it bounced. Please inform date, time and place where we should meet
    CommentQuote